Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help (1186 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help by Anufolusho(f): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2013
Am 27years old,and am a month pregnant,but the person that am pregnant for is not seriou because I later find out that he has 2kids and his painful. Then there's another guy that love me and I dotold him that am a month pregnant which is not happy with pls help me.
Re: Help by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2013
Anufolusho: Am 27years old,and am a month pregnant,but the person that am pregnant for is not seriou because I later find out that he has 2kids and his painful. Then there's another guy that love me and I dotold him that am a month pregnant which is not happy with pls help me.

What do you want us to do?

Tell you to abort, give the second one the baby? Or take care of the baby yourself?

Maybe move into being a baby mama
Re: Help by Oohrhii(m): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2013
A month.. thats not much?

If its classified in your mind as un-wanted......

You know what to do. Biologically its still a blood clot in formation.So no hard feelings.

Good Luck to you.
Re: Help by Oohrhii(m): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
Vikin:

What do you want us to do?

Tell you to abort, give the second one the baby? Or take care of the baby yourself?

Maybe move into being a baby mama

Kilode na everywhere i dey u dey dey..?

Are you stalking me.. wink

love sha cheesy
Re: Help by Oohrhii(m): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
cool
Re: Help by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
cool....
Re: Help by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
@OP
can you care EMOTIONALLY, PHYSICALLY and most importantly FINANCIALLY for that child, for the next 18yrs ALONE! if the answer to this question is YES, then by all means continue with that pregnancy...... if the answer is NO then get rid of that pregnancy asap!
Re: Help by Anufolusho(f): 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
smileyI appriate u all for ur opinion,I pray that God we not let u all die before ur time. Thank you so much
Re: Help by greedie1(f): 7:55am On Jun 18, 2013
Anufolusho: smileyI appriate u all for ur opinion,I pray that God we not let u all die before ur time. Thank you so much
so..... wat ve u decided to do? keep the baby?
Re: Help by texaco1: 8:07am On Jun 18, 2013
the fact is this
you are no longer grade A woman anymore ,
the baby is not a punishment from God but a gift of joy
u were not smart enough to know that the person u were dating was or is married

solutions
have the baby
discuss with the father how he can and will be supporting u
get a job after delivery and weaning of the baby
then lastly find another man
all these plans is a 3yrs project u will just have to endure it
that is if u dont get pregnant again in between for another man
Re: Help by Mynd44: 8:58am On Jun 18, 2013
MRbrownJAY: @OP
can you care EMOTIONALLY, PHYSICALLY and most importantly FINANCIALLY for that child, for the next 18yrs ALONE! if the answer to this question is YES, then by all means continue with that pregnancy...... if the answer is NO then get rid of that pregnancy asap!
Best advice ever.

Are we not tired of having babies walking around the streets on their pants and rolling tires around?
Re: Help by k2039: 9:21am On Jun 18, 2013
Anufolusho: smileyI appriate u all for ur opinion,I pray that God we not let u all die before ur time. Thank you so much
So you believe in God and you think God will be happy with you aborting that baby.

Think about the consequences of an abortion. If you are lucky you may not get a scratch but if you are unlucky you may lose your life(D&C) or even your womb(drugs).

You did have unproctective sex and you had fun, now you have to face the consequences of your action.

Whatever decison you take has a consequence and only you will bear that consequence.

Next time before you have unprotective sex, you ask us on nl for our opinion.

Abortion is a good option if you are lucky.
Having the baby will also leave it scare on your life forever since you certainly won't get married to the father.

Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

You Can Imagine This? Jeez! / Revealed! Top Ten Reasons Why Men Cheat / The Most Difficult Thing To Understand?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.