Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,502 members, 7,958,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:21 PM

If I Were A Girl! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Were A Girl! (1134 Views)

Chai! If I Were A Lady I Would Have Fallen For This Man! / If I Were A...... / Help, I Were Intimate With My Best Friend's Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Were A Girl! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 17, 2013
Sometimes i do wide imagination like if i were to be a girl i wouldn't let any guy just chook me like that (though it might seem otherwise to you) . I don't really know how to explain this but anytime i see girls trying to be too smart i just laugh at them cos i know they would end up being fooled and screwed by a sharp guy. I just want to see it this way like if i were a girl, i no sure if any guy go fit scope me make i comot my pant and to the extent that they wanna finger me in the name of love after which they discuss me to their friends. I'm a guy o but i see most guys, mature guys and even men discussing our hot or not this or that girl was. Its so surprising to know that after this chick form sense reach, no be her we don know everything about? But it actually happens this days when you see girls forming to be very tough but still they get screwed always by guys merely deceiving them into the act. Guys am i correct? And the girls, do you have anything contrary to what i've just said? i know the truth is better but its actually the truth. So girls, i know you'll always wanna counter and disagree. So what if you were boys?
Re: If I Were A Girl! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
^ ^ ^Is Post-UTME form not out?
Ain't u supposed to be practicing past questions by now

1 Like

Re: If I Were A Girl! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 17, 2013
I said it before that the truth is bitter... I can c you've always beena victim all these while lol.
Re: If I Were A Girl! by berylLOL(f): 1:14am On Jun 18, 2013
so what you are saying is we shouldnt get physical with a guy at all because he will tell his friends?

1 Like

Re: If I Were A Girl! by 190: 2:51am On Jun 18, 2013
^I heard Jamb ceased your result
dem don fit release am undecided

emmboy: Sometimes i do wide imagination like if i were to be a girl i wouldn't let any guy just chook me like that (though it might seem otherwise to you) . I don't really know how to explain this but anytime i see girls trying to be too smart i just laugh at them cos i know they would end up being fooled and screwed by a sharp guy. I just want to see it this way like if i were a girl, i no sure if any guy go fit scope me make i comot my pant and to the extent that they wanna finger me in the name of love after which they discuss me to their friends. I'm a guy o but i see most guys, mature guys and even men discussing our hot or not this or that girl was. Its so surprising to know that after this chick form sense reach, no be her we don know everything about? But it actually happens this days when you see girls forming to be very tough but still they get screwed always by guys merely deceiving them into the act. Guys am i correct? And the girls, do you have anything contrary to what i've just said? i know the truth is better but its actually the truth. So girls, i know you'll always wanna counter and disagree. So what if you were boys?

[size=38pt]HAHAHAHAHAHA TRUE TRUE[/size]
Re: If I Were A Girl! by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 18, 2013
emmboy: Sometimes i do wide imagination like if i were to be a girl i wouldn't let any guy just chook me like that (though it might seem otherwise to you) . I don't really know how to explain this but anytime i see girls trying to be too smart i just laugh at them cos i know they would end up being fooled and screwed by a sharp guy. I just want to see it this way like if i were a girl, i no sure if any guy go fit scope me make i comot my pant and to the extent that they wanna finger me in the name of love after which they discuss me to their friends. I'm a guy o but i see most guys, mature guys and even men discussing our hot or not this or that girl was. Its so surprising to know that after this chick form sense reach, no be her we don know everything about? But it actually happens this days when you see girls forming to be very tough but still they get screwed always by guys merely deceiving them into the act. Guys am i correct? And the girls, do you have anything contrary to what i've just said? i know the truth is better but its actually the truth. So girls, i know you'll always wanna counter and disagree. So what if you were boys?
If u re a girl,u would behave exactly like a Girl cuz the Hormone that would be flowing in your system wdn't be what is flowing in U now !!!

Tis not as if women (most esp Africans) are dull but the pressure is to much on them as the Receiver!!! So,tis not been easy for girls to determine when to lower their guards or play hard-games ....... Tis not easy dude !!!

Hey Op,Do not be shortsighted nor Myopic,Did I heard u said U chook a lady ahahahaha ........ Nna,the lady u chook is not the looser but U !!! No be U and She enjoy the thing with extra work on ya part !!!

A girl only become a loser when she get belle and the dude aint taking responsibility or when STDs got involved !!!
Re: If I Were A Girl! by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 18, 2013
If you were a girl, you would know that girls DO have needs too. And there is nothing wrong with it. It's just the way we were created. Apart from that, just because some lil boys like to show off, doesn't mean a girl has to deprive herself of pleasure she has a right to.

If you were a girl, you would also know that girls talk too grin

2 Likes

Re: If I Were A Girl! by sakaguchi(m): 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
emmboy:
i know the truth is better but its actually the truth.
Re: If I Were A Girl! by sakaguchi(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
emmboy: I said it before that the truth is bitter... I can c you've always beena victim all these while lol.
No amigo, you didn't say the truth is Bitter, you said Better
Re: If I Were A Girl! by jmoore(m): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
But you are not a girl so you don't have a clue......

1 Like

Re: If I Were A Girl! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
jmoore: But you are not a girl so you don't have a clue......

exactly!

1 Like

Re: If I Were A Girl! by opensecret: 4:45am On Jul 11, 2013
tranny
Re: If I Were A Girl! by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 11, 2013
Op, mind ur business!! No dey talk things wey go dey make dem(ladies) feel guilt or stop to dey give person punny oo... U knw how sweet dat thing be.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have An Ex - Best Friend Or Friend??? Why Did You Write Him/her Off / Please Come In And Advice Me On What To Do. / No #SEX Until After Marriage Campaign... Do You Support It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.