Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect (197069 Views)

Top 5 Most Romantic Names On Nairaland According To Opionion Poll Result / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half / Romantic Names For Your Lover/Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect by Lordmzy(m): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2014
:Dabgero, cool ,olopa, winchi
Re: Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect by himike247(m): 3:50am On Jul 05, 2014
Discover How To ATTRACT ANY WOMAN & Get The Phone Number Of Any Girl You Like Within 7 Minutes Of Meeting Her. Visit here http://hookup.myspecialpackage.com to download YOUR COPY of the FREE REPORT.

Re: Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect by GodswillAJudins(m): 5:51am On Jul 05, 2014
Omalisha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect by Ikpewe: 7:18am On Nov 23, 2016
searay:
When I buy my own wife, I will call her any of the following:
1. Ima mmi
2. Inem
3. Obong Uyai(Queen of beauty)
4. Esit ima
5. Hm...em...my..aah...
aseme akan garri ndedenk mmo.
Re: Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect by searay(m): 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2016
Ikpewe:
aseme akan garri ndedenk mmo.
unam ikot
Re: Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect by Ken4agent(m): 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2016
sexymoma:
Olowo Pu**y mii.
LOl.....d best name sofar...... DAT means olowo omu e ya to?
Re: Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect by ChristyB(f): 12:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
So dem dey sell wives for your place? nice ooo..

Please when you buy one try and see if you can also get one free.

searay:
When I buy my own wife, I will call her any of the following:
1. Ima mmi
2. Inem
3. Obong Uyai(Queen of beauty)
4. Esit ima
5. Hm...em...my..aah...
Re: Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect by TheLoneCitizen(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2022
largeman4u:
when the time comes (marriage) - i will call her "my angel"

It's been eight years brother, have you found your 'angel'?
Re: Romantic Names You Can Call Your Spouse In Your Local Dialect by Karlifate: 4:34pm On Jun 08, 2023
TheLoneCitizen:

It's been eight years brother, have you found your 'angel'?

You dey monitor am

😂😂

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet The Shuwa Arab Women Of Nigeria (photos) - Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria! / If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.