Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,491 members, 7,770,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:21 AM

Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (201095 Views)

8 Signs She Doesn't Want You Anymore [PHOTO] / Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. by jovie50: 11:01pm On Oct 09, 2012
Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore.

In most cases when woman is no longer interested in a relationship she doesn't want to be the one toend it. But even when she is already made the decision to break it up, she will take some time to give you some signs to prepare you, before she tells you. This is time to take a look at your relationship.

1. This is probably the most classic subtle signal of all----her life become too hectic. She hasn't picked up the phone for a few days and when she does, she is busy and pretending that she doesn't have time to met you. This isn't necessarily a sign that it is over, but if you are used to meet her frequently then there is something wrong.

2. She's secretive and no longer wants to tell you where she has been or who was on the phone. She may start to flirt and are open to others.

3. She doesn't want you to touch her anymore...she cringe... That is to say, there is emotional distance between you and her. You feel like strangers. Sex doesn't feel as intimate as earlier on in the relationship.

4. She starts to argue. Is she causing arguments over stupid little things? If everything you do or say isn't right to her anymore and she thinks all that goes wrong is your fault. Then you can start to worry.

5. She starts staying away from you as much as possible. Eventually, when she decided to spend some time with you she keeps looking around to find something to do or someone else to talk to. However, when a woman is interested, she puts in the effort by giving you her full attention.

6. She refuses the presents you make. Women love to get presents, so if she turns yours down, she can feel guilty because she is thinking to break up with you, especially if you know she was about to buy that thing for herself.

7. Don't forget that women love to talk. If she doesn't ask you questions and shows no interest in what you have to say and when you ask her questions she limits her answers to "yes" and "no". She has a problem now. Can it be the relationship with you? She is impatient with you.

8. She talks about divorce or break-up of other people's relationship, as a positive thing. Maybe a friend of her just has broken up with her boyfriend and now she is doing much better...!..... .....hmmmm.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. by UmericanGirl(f): 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2012
1. She really could just be busy

2. She may be planning a surprise for the man.

... the rest I mostly agree about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 09, 2012
what would be would be. sign or no sign
Re: Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. by tonawest(f): 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
she will start telling you lies

1 Like

Re: Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. by 190theclown: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
when you stop giving her money (especially if shes Nigerian) No need wasting her time shes moving on

6 Likes

Re: Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. by youngds: 8:38pm On Oct 13, 2013
Think Twice

1. Probably busy, and doesn't have time to pick your calls
2. Maybe she has a surprise for you like UmericanGirls said,
3. Maybe you have done something wrong and she trying to make you guess out, mostly girls do that.
4. Arguments are paramount in relationships, and could be ironed out with communication, beside if a girl doesn't like you she won't waste her time arguing with you believe me..
5. Busy i guess
6. Yeah i guess you right here, but sometime they refuse your presents if you have done something wrong and you are trying to buy them out of it without seriously listening to them,
7. Believe me the longer a relationship gets the lesser you have things to talk about, not that the love isn't there but nothing more to say, and "yes or no" situation, probably the boy is a talkative and the girl just want him to listen or finish talking
8. break-up divorce? i don't think girls would call you out with those topics, but if she does maybe she trying to tell you, she isn't feeling good with you............

Believe me no girl would wanna breakup with a guy, only if she isn't mature or the boy has bad attitude they just can't compromise, so please think twice before you read wrong meaning to problems that aint there

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. by stuffs4me(m): 3:36am On Oct 14, 2013
UmericanGirl: 1. She really could just be busy

2. She may be planning a surprise for the man.

... the rest I mostly agree about.

Yeah.. A surprise break up maybe..
Re: Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. by Nobody: 4:45am On Oct 14, 2013
stuffs4me:

Yeah.. A surprise break up maybe..

grin grin
Re: Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. by Waspy(m): 8:04am On Oct 14, 2013
Dogs still remain Man's best friend. undecided

1 Like

Re: Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
Exactly the problem am facing now,she is not talking and weneva she manages 2 pick it will b am busy this and that

1 Like

Re: Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. by cassiusboy(m): 10:12am On Aug 14, 2014
[quote author=edozie04]Exactly the problem am facing now,she is not talking and weneva she manages 2 pick it will b am busy this and that[/quote

Bros I tired o
Na dis same thing my gurl do me

1 Like

Re: Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. by Estimable(m): 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
edozie04: Exactly the problem am facing now,she is not talking and weneva she manages 2 pick it will b am busy this and that
Begin get ready for brk up.......harden ur hrt nw

2 Likes

Re: Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. by 0nyegame(m): 3:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
Thanks op,i can now understd why dis babe change automatically lately.

2 Likes

Re: Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. by Isryl02(m): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
I can relate to 1, 5 and 7. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
She refuses you sex.

1 Like

Re: Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. by younqjohn01(m): 3:28pm On May 10, 2016
Hmmmmmm got some facts here

1 Like

Re: Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. by AlphaSoul: 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2021
jovie50:
Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore.

In most cases when woman is no longer interested in a relationship she doesn't want to be the one toend it. But even when she is already made the decision to break it up, she will take some time to give you some signs to prepare you, before she tells you. This is time to take a look at your relationship.

1. This is probably the most classic subtle signal of all----her life become too hectic. She hasn't picked up the phone for a few days and when she does, she is busy and pretending that she doesn't have time to met you. This isn't necessarily a sign that it is over, but if you are used to meet her frequently then there is something wrong.

2. She's secretive and no longer wants to tell you where she has been or who was on the phone. She may start to flirt and are open to others.

3. She doesn't want you to touch her anymore...she cringe... That is to say, there is emotional distance between you and her. You feel like strangers. Sex doesn't feel as intimate as earlier on in the relationship.

4. She starts to argue. Is she causing arguments over stupid little things? If everything you do or say isn't right to her anymore and she thinks all that goes wrong is your fault. Then you can start to worry.

5. She starts staying away from you as much as possible. Eventually, when she decided to spend some time with you she keeps looking around to find something to do or someone else to talk to. However, when a woman is interested, she puts in the effort by giving you her full attention.

6. She refuses the presents you make. Women love to get presents, so if she turns yours down, she can feel guilty because she is thinking to break up with you, especially if you know she was about to buy that thing for herself.

7. Don't forget that women love to talk. If she doesn't ask you questions and shows no interest in what you have to say and when you ask her questions she limits her answers to "yes" and "no". She has a problem now. Can it be the relationship with you? She is impatient with you.

8. She talks about divorce or break-up of other people's relationship, as a positive thing. Maybe a friend of her just has broken up with her boyfriend and now she is doing much better...!..... .....hmmmm.

Re: Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. by AlphaSoul: 11:13pm On Apr 04, 2021
youngds:
Think Twice

1. Probably busy, and doesn't have time to pick your calls
2. Maybe she has a surprise for you like UmericanGirls said,
3. Maybe you have done something wrong and she trying to make you guess out, mostly girls do that.
4. Arguments are paramount in relationships, and could be ironed out with communication, beside if a girl doesn't like you she won't waste her time arguing with you believe me..
5. Busy i guess
6. Yeah i guess you right here, but sometime they refuse your presents if you have done something wrong and you are trying to buy them out of it without seriously listening to them,
7. Believe me the longer a relationship gets the lesser you have things to talk about, not that the love isn't there but nothing more to say, and "yes or no" situation, probably the boy is a talkative and the girl just want him to listen or finish talking
8. break-up divorce? i don't think girls would call you out with those topics, but if she does maybe she trying to tell you, she isn't feeling good with you............

Believe me no girl would wanna breakup with a guy, only if she isn't mature or the boy has bad attitude they just can't compromise, so please think twice before you read wrong meaning to problems that aint there
Re: Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. by mosdii(m): 8:18am On Apr 05, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.