Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,255 members, 7,953,957 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:45 AM

E-X-P-O-S-E-D! IBB Threatens To Expose Gen Buhari’s Corruption. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / E-X-P-O-S-E-D! IBB Threatens To Expose Gen Buhari’s Corruption. (2284 Views)

REVEALED: IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari If He Continues Halliburton Bribe Scand / IBB Threatens Niger Deltans / IBB Threatens To Expose Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-X-P-O-S-E-D! IBB Threatens To Expose Gen Buhari’s Corruption. by Chimerase(m): 10:36pm On Jun 17, 2013
*it is not in IBB’s tradition to discuss colleague former President. But for the purpose of record, we are conversant with Gen. Buhari’s so-called holier-than-thou attitude.

Former President Ibrahim Babangida has threatened to expose the corruption of Former President Mohammed Buhari especially as relates to his tenure as Minister of Petroleum.

Buhari was appointed Minister of Petroleum in 1976 under the Murtala/Obasanjo administration. Not much is known about any scandals that occured during his tenure as Minister, but there are rumors of the mysterious disappearance of US$2.8 Billion from the NNPC account in Midlands Bank in the United Kingdom, during Buhari’s stewardship.

Now that IBB has threatened to expose him, it lends a certain credibility to the rumors indicting Buhari of grand graft.
Babangida who released a statement through his media adviser, Prince Kassim Afegbua said, “On Gen. Buhari, it is not in IBB’s tradition to take up issues with his colleague former President. But for the purpose of record, we are conversant with Gen. Buhari’s so-called holier-than-thou attitude.

“He is a one-time Minister of Petroleum and we have good records of his tenure as minister. Secondly, he also presided over the Petroleum Trust Fund ( PTF) which records we also have. We challenge him to come out with clean hands in those two portfolios he headed. Or, we will help him to expose his. “records of performance during those periods. Those who live in glass houses do not throw stones. Gen. Buhari should be properly guided.”

Source :http://212breakingnews..com/2013/06/e-x-p-o-s-e-d-ibb-threatens-to-expose.html?m=1
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! IBB Threatens To Expose Gen Buhari’s Corruption. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2013
Nonsense! Old insinuating charges by Kazeem Afebgua. Anyone can insinuate a colleague of his/her is corrupt. Why don't you be a man and release any evidence you have against peoples' General if actualluy there is any evidence against him. Buhari remain the only General that refused to join PDP led government to loot national treausury. All former military generals are in PDP. Most of them have oil businesses where they earn billions per year.

Buhari was investigated by Obasanjo in 2001 and nothing was found against him with the way he discharged his authority when he was PTF Chairman. According to El-Rufai, Obasanjo told his confidants that in 1977, Buhari came to tell Obasanjo about how IBB was pressuring him to steal money as Petroleum Minister. He (Buhari) refused all temptation to steal money from Nigeria's coffer. Obasanjo was said to advised Buhari to just ignore IBB and do his work to the best of his ability. The same El-Rufai was charged with job of convincing Buhari to join PDP in 2004 with the promise that he would be supported by Obasanjo to succeed him, but Buhari was not desperate, so he refused to join PDP. He told El-Rufai that he was confidence on winning on ANPP ticket.

@poster, don't let hypertension kill you because Buhari is contesting election. I know you must have done a lot of research to come up with this discredited nonsense you posted here.

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! IBB Threatens To Expose Gen Buhari’s Corruption. by gbanikiti(m): 11:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
Lol @ sincerenigerian! Doctor Ifeanyi don hear am for nairaland! grin
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! IBB Threatens To Expose Gen Buhari’s Corruption. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 17, 2013
mysterious disappearance of US$2.8 Billion
from the NNPC account in Midlands Bank in
the United Kingdom, during Buhari’s
stewardship.

The above statement alone shows that all of them are thieves. Make una go rest and clear road for us youths to transform our land.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! IBB Threatens To Expose Gen Buhari’s Corruption. by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
emmysenior:

The above statement alone shows that all of them are thieves. Make una go rest and clear road for us youths to transform our land.

Fela talked about 2.8 billion naira. The allegation was against Obasanjo but it was just a cooked up allegation with no paper work. There was no way Nigeria could have earned $2.8 billion naira during that time (1977-1978). As a matter of fact, Saudi Arabia who was the largest oil producer then did not earn half of 2.8 billion naira/dollars during that time. It was a lie then it is still a lie now. Subsequent governments investigated it and there was nothing there. Fela who started the allegation had no proof.

2 Likes

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! IBB Threatens To Expose Gen Buhari’s Corruption. by wirinet(m): 11:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
IBB overthrew Buhari in August 1984 and corruption was not among the allegations to justify the coup. After much scrutiny by OBJ, nothing could be unearthed. Now after close to 20 years after leaving government IBB suddenly remembers where he kept the evidences against Buhari. IBB is truly a genius.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! IBB Threatens To Expose Gen Buhari’s Corruption. by omoatata: 12:30am On Jun 18, 2013
They are all birds of the same feathers. None of them is "clean."
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! IBB Threatens To Expose Gen Buhari’s Corruption. by akpomeme(m): 12:54am On Jun 18, 2013
omoatata: They are all birds of the same feathers. None of them is "clean."
This explains why drug peddler like Tinubu will be in bed with a system rotten individual like Buhari. Hope 2.8 billion usd rings a freaking bell about who BUhari truly is.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! IBB Threatens To Expose Gen Buhari’s Corruption. by dayokanu(m): 1:40am On Jun 18, 2013
So whats delaying IBB from releasing whatever he has
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! IBB Threatens To Expose Gen Buhari’s Corruption. by thoth: 2:10am On Jun 18, 2013
What does the useless IBB mean by threatening ? Let him expose everything because we are dying to hear it. The useless bastard is not ashamed that his own corruption does not need exposing but like a dark cloud in our memories.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! IBB Threatens To Expose Gen Buhari’s Corruption. by birdman(m): 3:20am On Jun 18, 2013
See a whole IBB still collecting money to do GEJ's dirty work. Old man wey no get shame.
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! IBB Threatens To Expose Gen Buhari’s Corruption. by Linoversace: 5:29am On Jun 18, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1030866/ibb-threatens-expose-buhari

Its been almost a year and we are still waiting for IBB to 'expose' Buhari grin
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! IBB Threatens To Expose Gen Buhari’s Corruption. by abu12: 5:56am On Jun 18, 2013

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! IBB Threatens To Expose Gen Buhari’s Corruption. by Jeel: 6:19am On Jun 18, 2013
He will not do it...but we already know he is corrupt. Only that att very smart one!
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! IBB Threatens To Expose Gen Buhari’s Corruption. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:26am On Jun 18, 2013
this conversation went on via secured lines after buhari read the news:

buhari: asalam alekum

ibb: maleukum asalam.it is safe to assume u read the news *smiles*

buhari: i was at OBJ's place drinking zobo with roasted catfish wen el-rufai drew my attention to the headies. immediately i called okupe and abati, they denied. even patience helped me call sincer9gerian...*ibb cuts in*

Ibb: that square-shaped head boy. the head of the lapdogs

buhari: yes, and they denied.

ibb: av u tried ribadu? i heard he is angry because u beat him hand down during the last tennis game

rubadu: okayyyyyyy. that guy ehn? anyway, OBJ already said u are too smart to be stupid.

ibb: abi o. so, wen are we meeting with jonathan? i heard the monies has been deposited.

buhari; which money?

ibb: the ones diezani collected from the subsidy been paid this month na undecided

buhari: okayyyyyyyy. I WILL CALL JONATHAN. bye bye ma frnd, i av a meeting with boko haram by 12.

ibb: oky. pls, i send my regards o. remind them i am not owing them o. make them spare niger state o.

:::::::::::::::::::::::: MY VERDICT ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
siddon there they wallow in seriousness, while these people they enjoy. dem tell u say IBB get buhari's time? some news are best ignored. [img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1160009_images_jpg7fdc1a630c238af0815181f9faa190f5[/img] u knw wetin buhari dey tell ibb in this picture?
he said: i wan try use hand drink garri undecidedfor OBJ's farm tomorrow

1 Like

Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! IBB Threatens To Expose Gen Buhari’s Corruption. by AbuMikey(m): 8:11am On Jun 18, 2013
Old Nigg*s
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! IBB Threatens To Expose Gen Buhari’s Corruption. by Pukkah: 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
gbanikiti: Lol @ sincerenigerian! Doctor Ifeanyi don hear am for nairaland! grin

Dr Ifeanyi
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! IBB Threatens To Expose Gen Buhari’s Corruption. by omenka(m): 2:13am On Jun 19, 2013
Linoversace: https://www.nairaland.com/1030866/ibb-threatens-expose-buhari

Its been almost a year and we are still waiting for IBB to 'expose' Buhari grin

Perhaps they are still looking for the files in jupiter. Utter rubish.

In other news, I heard since the emergeance of some new dude on the block, some 'old dude' has been admitted to intensive care unit in Asokoro hospital. I nor call names oo!!
Re: E-X-P-O-S-E-D! IBB Threatens To Expose Gen Buhari’s Corruption. by karlmax2: 9:03am On Jun 19, 2013
sincerenigerian:

Fela talked about 2.8 billion naira. The allegation was against Obasanjo but it was just a cooked up allegation with no paper work. There was no way Nigeria could have earned $2.8 billion naira during that time (1977-1978). As a matter of fact, Saudi Arabia who was the largest oil producer then did not earn half of 2.8 billion naira/dollars during that time. It was a lie then it is still a lie now. Subsequent governments investigated it and there was nothing there. Fela who started the allegation had no proof.
apart from being a shameless imposter your also daft.2.8 billion naira oil money was stolen that is what fela said and BUHARI was the petroleum minister during obasanjo's tenure. why did he shut up his stinking mouth when ibb threatened him.we all remember the statement he made about ibb before this statement was released since then the weakling stopped making comments about ibb. What happened to the missing nnpc 2.8billion that was under buhari's care not to mention the one that he stole as Ptf chairman and later came out to proclaim that abacha did not steal.no wonder obj did it have petroleum minister during his civilian tenure cos he knows what Buhari stole when he put him there in his military tenure. Impostors don't last long cos they are fake when beaf was around and wiping people's bottom like the real sincere is doing he had. So many imposter .congrat to the real sincere for u to have an imposter on this forum then you must be hitting the hypocrites where it hurts this fake would soon go into oblivion cause his fake

(1) (Reply)

REVEALED; Top Ten Private Jet Owners In Nigeria / Why Is The South West After Stella Oduah? / Female Poly Student Sells Baby For N620,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.