Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,581 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 - Romance (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 (49164 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (79) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 19, 2013
homesteady: Good morning my dear friends!! Its Modella, can you imagine!! I saw you in my dream!! You just told me you are its modella!! And I woke up this morning
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Deiok(m): 6:46am On Jun 19, 2013
Itmodella hope your contestant is contending strong. I have been realy busy and have missed alot.

Due to some critaria, i will vote....

i vote....

XAVIERS.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 19, 2013
Shollypopz:
I will answer your questions if one of your 5 candidate is Ekwah

@lalaosky: No vex. Y'all should let the whole thing die abeg

I have.. Aint gonna speak about it again
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 6:48am On Jun 19, 2013
Deiok: Itmodella hope your contestant is contending strong. I have been realy busy and have missed alot.

Due to some critaria, i will vote....

i vote....

XAVIERS.
https://www.nairaland.com/1328171/mr-nairaland-june-2013-elimination/52

We came 3rd in this round. The next round will be hotter so please bring your A-game wink
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by homesteady(m): 6:49am On Jun 19, 2013
Miles78: Gudmorning everyone.Cn I vote now and besides cn u plz tell me which page shows those who are through to the 3rd round? Thnx in advance.

Check page 50 or 52!! Voting starts by 10!! Please vote for Nelly ghenghen, then you can add xavier!!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 19, 2013
homesteady: Good morning my dear friends!! Its Modella, can you imagine!! I saw you in my dream!! You just told me you are its modella!! And I woke up this morning
Stories that touch grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 6:52am On Jun 19, 2013
lalaosky:

I have.. Aint gonna speak about it again
Good wink

@ItsModella: Commot my way today O and curtail your crush for 50calibre or PM him wink , if not na bulldozer clearing thingz.

Let the best 5 win guys smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by mastroesco(m): 6:54am On Jun 19, 2013
Wow my pregnancy has prematurely been terminated. Am out but still in d game to campaign for the BEST!!

It was fun all d way, I got cleared hours to the closing time and with no preparations or campaign team, I came 12th outta 28 dudes and lost out of top 10 with 2votes. It wasn't a bad try.

Thank you all those that voted me. Thank U VANENI for your support n love. Ainyaaaa ooo.

Am an Electorate right now and about to fully join a campaign team.

Let the best candidate win. And no doubt he will.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by homesteady(m): 6:54am On Jun 19, 2013
ItsModella:

LoL!! It wasn't funny oh!! Maybe we'll meet again in my dream tonight
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Deiok(m): 6:54am On Jun 19, 2013
ItsModella:
https://www.nairaland.com/1328171/mr-nairaland-june-2013-elimination/52

We came 3rd in this round. The next round will be hotter so please bring your A-game wink
Ok ma.

#TeamXAVIER
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 19, 2013
In lieu of events since last night, the fights, and the name calling on this thread, I am considering Stopping ALL campaigns. I think it'll be best that way.

Let the pics and bio alone do the campaigning.

I'm still thinking about it.

But if the majority wants the campaign to continue, then it will.

If you want the campaigning to be stopped, like this comment. All I need is 25 likes before 10:00am.

If I don't get 25 likes, campaign will stay, and I'll ban anyone who dare insults another camp in any way at all.

6 Likes

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 19, 2013
Shollypopz:
Good wink

@ItsModella: Commot my way today O and curtail your crush for 50calibre or PM him wink , if not na bulldozer clearing thingz.

Let the best 5 win guys smiley
grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by homesteady(m): 6:56am On Jun 19, 2013
mastroesco: Wow my pregnancy has prematurely been terminated. Am out but still in d game to campaign for the BEST!!

It was fun all d way, I got cleared hours to the closing time and with no preparations or campaign team, I came 12th outta 28 dudes and lost out of top 10 with 2votes. It wasn't a bad try.

Thank you all those that voted me. Thank U VANENI for your support n love. Ainyaaaa ooo.

Team Nelly GhenGhen A.K.A french kiss will welcome you with open arms to our team!!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 19, 2013
LMAO!! I swear the stup1dity on Nairaland is priceless....bwahahahahahaha grin grin grin

I don't want to waste my energy laughing this night, abeg. Ewoo! ROTFLMAO! grin grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 19, 2013
mastroesco: Wow my pregnancy has prematurely been terminated. Am out but still in d game to campaign for the BEST!!

Come and join TEAM XAVIER!!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 7:00am On Jun 19, 2013
sexkillz: In lieu of events since last night, the fights, and the name calling on this thread, I am considering Stopping ALL campaigns. I think it'll be best that way.

If you want campaign to be stopped, like this comment. All I need is 25 likes before 10:00am.

If I don't get 25 likes, campaign will stay, and I'll ban anyone who dare insults another camp in any way at all.

No likes? Lmaooo! Fear hold them o!

Anyways.... Still on the matter#

Morning NL... Morning disciples...

ISalute! cool
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by homesteady(m): 7:01am On Jun 19, 2013
sexkillz: In lieu of events since last night, the fights, and the name calling on this thread, I am considering Stopping ALL campaigns. I think it'll be best that way.

If you want campaign to be stopped, like this comment. All I need is 25 likes before 10:00am.

Oga Sexkillz!! You've not answered me oh!! I gave a suggestion that the candidates position should be re-shuffled!! Please!! Only those at the top are getting most votes because many people don't have the patience to read everybody's profile and analyse their picture!! And those at the bottom bears the brunt
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 19, 2013
homesteady: Oga Sexkillz!! You've not answered me oh!! I gave a suggestion that the candidates position should be re-shuffled!! Please!! Only those at the top are getting most votes because many people don't have the patience to read everybody's profile and analyse their picture!! And those at the bottom bears the brunt

Someone has to be on the top, and someone has to be on the bottom.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 19, 2013
ogugua88:

I like your thinking cool
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Idowuogbo(f): 7:05am On Jun 19, 2013
ogugua88:

Lpmso!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by tintingz(m): 7:05am On Jun 19, 2013
You sure say na her or mammy water?? grin
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 7:06am On Jun 19, 2013
ogugua88:

He said reshuffle...like alternate. His post doesn't favor me really but I see his sentiment. Most ppl get bored or tired while scrolling down the list of candidates, I'm hoping it won't be like that since we have a small number of contestants now.

@homesteady: It won't matter now. Your candidate will be noticed cool
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by homesteady(m): 7:08am On Jun 19, 2013
ogugua88:

Good morning!!
I know someone has to be on top and someone has to be at the bottom!! But please just re-shuffle it!! I'm sure everybody has read CFC fan profile and analysed his picture!! But only few people have read and analysed those at the bottom profile and picture!!
Please just re-shuffle it for once!! Please!!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 19, 2013
Shollypopz: He said reshuffle...like alternate. His post doesn't favor me really but I see his sentiment. Most ppl get bored or tired while scrolling down the list of candidates, I'm hoping it won't be like that since we have a small number of contestants now.

homesteady: Good morning!!
I know someone has to be on top and someone has to be at the bottom!! But please just re-shuffle it!! I'm sure everybody has read CFC fan profile and analysed his picture!! But only few people have read and analysed those at the bottom profile and picture!!
Please just re-shuffle it for once!! Please!!

It makes no difference. CFCfan is on the first of the list and fell some places to take 5th. Lupey was second to last or last for every round and won. And people read obviously as they were impressed with her novel.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 7:09am On Jun 19, 2013

If you want the campaigning to be stopped, like this comment. All I need is 25 likes before 10:00am.

Campaign must stay o. All this one na grammar abeg undecided undecided
ogugua88:

It makes no difference. CFCfan is on the first of the list and fell some places to take 5th. Lupey was second to last or last for every round and won. And people read obviously as they were impressed with her novel.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 19, 2013
*shoots self* let me run away from this thread, you'll think people will be smarter early in the morning.
I can't stress myself before 10am, abeg cool
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by homesteady(m): 7:12am On Jun 19, 2013
Shollypopz:
He said reshuffle...like alternate. His post doesn't favor me really but I see his sentiment. Most ppl get bored or tired while scrolling down the list of candidates, I'm hoping it won't be like that since we have a small number of contestants now.

Thank you shollypopz!! You are such a darling for understanding my plight!!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Deiok(m): 7:15am On Jun 19, 2013
Now i know why i have not been able to met voting. Ogugua and sexkillz why did you put such a voting period, its inconvenient to many, and thats the reason for the few voters in these two round. The 9am to 9am you guys use for the miss NL was more convenient.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by EyesWideOpen(m): 7:16am On Jun 19, 2013
Good morning everyone!

Still on the matter.

#TeamABPATRICK

#TheWinningTeam

Let the battle begin!!!!!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by EyesWideOpen(m): 7:18am On Jun 19, 2013
ItsModella:
Campaign must stay o. All this one na grammar abeg undecided undecided

Abeg Oooo ..... What's an election without campaign? Dem wan do us wuru-wuru!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by mastroesco(m): 7:19am On Jun 19, 2013

For heavens sake what's an open contest without campaign??
If you wanna kill this contest, ban campaigns, and d fun and traffic is gone.
Just let the vigorous campaigns go on.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (79) (Reply)

Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.