Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,865 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 - Romance (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 (49163 Views)

Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest - Elimination Round 2 / Miss Nairaland December 2014 Contest (elimination Round 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by homesteady(m): 7:19am On Jun 19, 2013
ogugua88:

It makes no difference. CFCfan is on the first of the list and fell some places to take 5th. Lupey was second to last or last for every round and won. And people read obviously as they were impressed with her novel.

But the contestants for Miss Nairaland were not as much as this current Mr Nairaland!! So people still had the patience to go through all the profiles!!
I meet some of my friends that are on NL and told them to vote for Nelly ghenghen, they said they couldn't see his picture!! because network is very bad in my area!! So his picture couldn't load!! but they saw CFC fan and the top people picture
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by ATMC(f): 7:20am On Jun 19, 2013
Ghen ghen didn't make it.....and I loved him cos he's so naturalllll and unserious and unattached to anything. cry cry I like people dt r not attached to anything in this life. I'm not happy dt he didn't make it . Ayam angry. Ekwah congrats!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by mastroesco(m): 7:20am On Jun 19, 2013
CFCfan:
I like your thinking cool

Of course you should cos that's your only selling point.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 19, 2013
ItsModella:
Campaign must stay o. All this one na grammar abeg undecided undecided
Like seriously, na correct grammer. What kinda election has no campaign??
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Omobarca: 7:23am On Jun 19, 2013
ATMC: Ghen ghen didn't make it.....and I loved him cos he's so naturalllll and unserious and unattached to anything. cry cry I like people dt r not attached to anything in this life. I'm not happy dt he didn't make it . Ayam angry. Ekwah congrats!
he'd make it
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by homesteady(m): 7:23am On Jun 19, 2013
sexkillz: In lieu of events since last night, the fights, and the name calling on this thread, I am considering Stopping ALL campaigns. I think it'll be best that way.

Let the pics and bio alone do the campaigning.

I'm still thinking about it.

But if the majority wants the campaign to continue, then it will.

If you want the campaigning to be stopped, like this comment. All I need is 25 likes before 10:00am.

If I don't get 25 likes, campaign will stay, and I'll ban anyone who dare insults another camp in any way at all.

Sexkillz want to send us (campaign managers) back to the labour market!! LOL!! Abeg don't put us out of employment!!you know how the economy is bad na!! Who will take care of our family!! cool lol
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by ATMC(f): 7:24am On Jun 19, 2013
I want ghen ghen nelly on the list... I love him plssss, I want nelly ghen ghen replace lay low with nelly undecided
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by ATMC(f): 7:25am On Jun 19, 2013
Omo_barca:
he'd make it
how, they said five and he is number six
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Omobarca: 7:26am On Jun 19, 2013
homesteady:

Oga Sexkillz!! You've not answered me oh!! I gave a suggestion that the candidates position should be re-shuffled!! Please!! Only those at the top are getting most votes because many people don't have the patience to read everybody's profile and analyse their picture!! And those at the bottom bears the brunt
Bros. first come, first serve. na so life be
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 19, 2013
mastroesco:

Of course you should cos that's your only selling point.
Nah, that's too simplistic.
"We are all beautifully created and fearfully made"

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by homesteady(m): 7:27am On Jun 19, 2013
ATMC: Ghen ghen didn't make it.....and I loved him cos he's so naturalllll and unserious and unattached to anything. cry cry I like people dt r not attached to anything in this life. I'm not happy dt he didn't make it . Ayam angry. Ekwah congrats!

Exactly!! He is so natural!! And people are yet to notice it!! JUST BECAUSE HE IS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE LIST
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 19, 2013
ATMC: I want ghen ghen nelly on the list... I love him plssss, I want nelly ghen ghen replace lay low with nelly undecided
He's below the top 5 but he made it. . .10 contestants were needed for the next round, 5 were dropped.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 19, 2013
homesteady: But the contestants for Miss Nairaland were not as much as this current Mr Nairaland!! So people still had the patience to go through all the profiles!!
I meet some of my friends that are on NL and told them to vote for Nelly ghenghen, they said they couldn't see his picture!! because network is very bad in my area!! So his picture couldn't load!! but they saw CFC fan and the top people picture

Lol, so the problem is that your friends have bad network. It has nothing to do with how contestants' profiles are arranged. If they had better network, then they would have seen all the contestants.

We'll think about it. However, there are only 10 contestants now, just as there were for the semi-finals of Miss Nairaland. I, personally, don't see any need to rearrange them, but it'll be considered.

By the way, Nelly Ghenghen is among the final 10.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Omobarca: 7:30am On Jun 19, 2013
ATMC: how, they said five and he is number six
NAH, We would be left with five after today's round. (i think)
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by ATMC(f): 7:32am On Jun 19, 2013
Victoriousvic:
He's below the top 5 but he made it. . .10 contestants were needed for the next round, 5 were dropped.
thankssssssss I'm sooooooo happy.... I thought 5 were to stay! Yipee
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by mastroesco(m): 7:32am On Jun 19, 2013
CFCfan:

Sure we are. I totally agree with u on this.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Omobarca: 7:35am On Jun 19, 2013
CFCfan:
!!!!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 19, 2013
Ehm. . .mods/organisers, can someone campaign in another section
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 19, 2013
Victoriousvic: Ehm. . .mods/organisers, can someone campaign in another section
Yes.

But you'll get banned as well.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by PureEvanescence(f): 7:40am On Jun 19, 2013
Nelly Ghenghen!!!!!! I loooove this dude and I'm sure he'll win. He has a really free spirit and sounds fun. Ekwah is brilliant but sort of uptight but I voted him first and I'm glad he made it. Oh we'll Ghenghen and Ekwah all the wayyyyyyyyy!! You both are a pair,two extreme personalities. Ghenghen okwa afa gi a oooo!! O so godi godi sef!!

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by homesteady(m): 7:40am On Jun 19, 2013
Omo_barca:
Bros. first come, first serve. na so life be

But this is not supposed to be applied here!!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by PureEvanescence(f): 7:42am On Jun 19, 2013
ogugua88:

Lol, so the problem is that your friends have bad network. It has nothing to do with how contestants' profiles are arranged. If they had better network, then they would have seen all the contestants.

We'll think about it. However, there are only 10 contestants now, just as there were for the semi-finals of Miss Nairaland. I, personally, don't see any need to rearrange them, but it'll be considered.

Better,as long as my Ghenghen is among them..I'm good!!
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 19, 2013
PureEvanescence: Nelly Ghenghen!!!!!! I loooove this dude and I'm sure he'll win. He has a really free spirit and sounds fun. Ekwah is brilliant but sort of uptight but I voted him first and I'm glad he made it. Oh we'll Ghenghen and Ekwah all the wayyyyyyyyy!! You both are a pair,two extreme personalities. Ghenghen okwa afa gi a oooo!! O so godi godi sef!!

I also have those qualities, so I dey covet your vote.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 19, 2013
sexkillz: Yes.

But you'll get banned as well.

Oh. . .
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by homesteady(m): 7:45am On Jun 19, 2013
ogugua88:

Oh my Lady!! It's such a honour for you to put my suggestion into consideration!! Thank you in advance!! Blows french kiss!! Muuaaahh
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 19, 2013
PureEvanescence: Nelly Ghenghen!!!!!! I loooove this dude and I'm sure he'll win. He has a really free spirit and sounds fun. Ekwah is brilliant but sort of uptight but I voted him first and I'm glad he made it. Oh we'll Ghenghen and Ekwah all the wayyyyyyyyy!! You both are a pair,two extreme personalities. Ghenghen okwa afa gi a oooo!! O so godi godi sef!!
Uptight?? hmm......I don't think you'll feel that way anymore by 10am today. Rmbr to vote Ekwah smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Miles78(f): 7:48am On Jun 19, 2013
homesteady:

Check page 50 or 52!! Voting starts by 10!! Please vote for Nelly ghenghen, then you can add xavier!!
Thank you homesteady. Nelly GhenGhen all the way for me. Missed last night but will def cast my vote on time today.
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 7:49am On Jun 19, 2013
CFCfan:

I also have those qualities, so I dey covet your vote.
LMAO!! Taa! you that always act like you have a wedgie. Never smiling, always uptight-fact finder tongue
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by homesteady(m): 7:50am On Jun 19, 2013

Yea!! We pray he wins!! Thanks for joining our team!! Team Nelly Ghenghen!!!

Only if his profile will be among the top 3 or 2!!!!
We'll be swimming in votes!!

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 7:51am On Jun 19, 2013
@fruityjojo: aawww, your profile pic is soo pretty smiley
Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by homesteady(m): 7:53am On Jun 19, 2013
Miles78: Thank you homesteady. Nelly GhenGhen all the way for me. Missed last night but will def cast my vote on time today.

Thank you so much!! Your vote means a lot to our team!! Thanks!!

1 Like

Re: Mr Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 2 by Nobody: 7:53am On Jun 19, 2013
Shollypopz:
LMAO!! Taa! you that always act like you have a wedgie. Never smiling, always uptight-fact finder tongue

That's an inaccurate characterization. As for the wedgie part, it happens sometimes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (Reply)

Graphic DM A Married Man Sent A Lady On Instagram Exposed (Photo) / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) / People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.