Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? (12732 Views)

Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? / Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? / Echejile Disqualified As First Goal Scorer Against Tahiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by scottpirlo24: 10:44am On Jun 18, 2013
I like we pple speak the truth, Musa , mikel , nnamdi oduamadi had a good game , mikel with his vision, long passes splice opened the opponent, mikel missed onazi tireless runs and marking , musa was brilliant in the game , his pace and final ball was great though some times decision making mares his game ..... Nnamdi had a hat trick solely assisted by musa and ideye but he should be more to be deadly cos the 1st he score makes me think , why all that delay, why all th footwork b4 scoring , good defenders will like you to be more slow..... Our goal keeper had a bad game take it ot leave it, our central defenders were made to work more cos the yeye players like Uwa echiejile, and poor game Efe ambrose ...... Ujah will be a great play in the future he got the footwork and awareness , Mba had a bad game , ideye is good player am sure , just need to overcome fear in the national colour, above all nigerians should remember that these boyz player a game in two diff tym zone, flight lag, issues with d NFA , not motivated, many factor affected them , besides its the first game ..... Bleep westerns who try to use psychology on us , spain should be afraid of SE
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by SPEED5: 10:48am On Jun 18, 2013
Bla bla bla u people should go and rest. D eagles have been delivering. Keshi has shown his one of our best coaches ever. D boys ar good, they have proven it.

By they way MUSA is good

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by goddyzee: 10:52am On Jun 18, 2013
all of u who have criticised and have nat seen anything good in the boys pls which one did u play for nigeria or at ur local level that u won a cup which attracted global attention.u guys can blab but their dollars don enta their pocket keep talking down on dem in ur deepest poverty.musa dat missd goal may nt miss it buying ur plot of land if u even own one.mtscheew!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by Stormborn: 10:53am On Jun 18, 2013
I will rate the super eagles 3/10 cus if we waste chances like this against uruguay, then we will havd our selfs to blame and lets not forget that tahiti are 0/10 when it comes to football and uruguay are south american champions and south america is football.
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by Symphony007: 11:04am On Jun 18, 2013
When a team made up of teachers,bus drivers,janitors. Score a goal against you. A proffesional football team and supposedly champions of africa, you know you are a disgrace.
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by Joycelyntee366(f): 11:06am On Jun 18, 2013
highlandre: In three words: unprofessional, wasteful and disappointing!
can u raise ur leg...bunch of ingrates
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by ceeceeco: 11:09am On Jun 18, 2013
The super eagles messed up. The gøals weren't enøf, bcøs gøal difference might be the case between Nigeria & uruguay, dat's if Nigeria will be able 2 salvage a pøint against the uruguayans. My predictiøns; Spain 15 - 0 Tahiti. Uruguay 10 - 0 Tahiti. I hate unseriøus players.
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by chessguru1(m): 11:10am On Jun 18, 2013
optimus-prime1:

I'm surprised you are sounding this way after SE's were humiliated by a team that had only one full time player, they even allowed Tahiti to score...
Analysis;
out of the 6goals= 1 was a deflected shot, 1 was an own goal that Brown Ideye would have still missed and one was an obvious scramble that resulted in Echeijile's goal.
Does that speak well of a team where everyone is a professional playing 1st team football even if they were Jetlagged?
Mikel was below par prooving the fact he's overated, Musa has never been a player thats spectacular from the get go because he lacks alot of finesse apart from his pace.
Did you not notice the SE's dont have a striker? Wow becuz Oduamadi scored a hatrick he's the hero? Nonsense he was below par too.
Did you not notice even Kenneth Omeruo was leaking till he had to be changed?
Efe Ambrose was not himself at alllllll
did you not notice even Keshi knew it was a poor showing? Ok I know, he was jetlagged as well.
Do you honestly fink Uruguay or Spain would'nt have quadrupled that score line if it was them who played Tahiti?
Do you know goal difference will come to play a very crucial role in that Group Nigeria is in and Nigeria could fetch only 6 and give away one?
Do you honestly think Nigeria can win Spain/Barca or win Uruguay?
My guy fink Logically, SE's screwedup major
Loolz did you J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ quote my whole post without reading it??
The fact that you J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ said that every single member of the team (including d hatrick scorer himself) was below par simply goes to show you that they where all stressed and not 100 percent ready for d match.
I couldn't careless what uruguay or spain hit tathiti with. The real test is against uruguay. That's where you will have the right to say if the eagles did badly or not.
Till then, give dem the benefit of the doubt (jetlag etc etc)..dey won by 6-1 dammit !
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by Eureka007: 11:11am On Jun 18, 2013
Lets wait and see,for now i reserve my commet
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by omar22(m): 11:19am On Jun 18, 2013
The main fact here is that Uruguay knows the amount of goals to score just in case we drew against them, since they are playing them last
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 18, 2013
i would rate it as unsatisfatory.. Infact disappointing to some extent.. Haba they play against a team of fishermen and dey couldnt stil deliver 4get d goals.. To me, they came by luck
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by AbuMikey(m): 11:20am On Jun 18, 2013
Bash Me:

[size=20pt]Bros, finz av changed o. dis Uruguay plus Spain subsequently, no be joke o. make i remind u say d likes of Suarez, Cavani, Forlan, Xabi, Iniesta, Pedro, Mata, and the likes they await una o.[/size]
Na for your eyes we go top Group B
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by AbuMikey(m): 11:21am On Jun 18, 2013
sure way:
yezudo! The guy don get employment for 1 lasg pry sch in orile..
Nor let am hear oo gringringringringrin
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by chessguru1(m): 11:24am On Jun 18, 2013
ceeceeco: The super eagles messed up. The gøals weren't enøf, bcøs gøal difference might be the case between Nigeria & uruguay, dat's if Nigeria will be able 2 salvage a pøint against the uruguayans. My predictiøns; Spain 15 - 0 Tahiti. Uruguay 10 - 0 Tahiti. I hate unseriøus players.
Guy relax....u will be amazed that spain with their 99 % possession won't score more than 4.
It all depends on d tahiti coach. If he wants to go defensive against spain...then he is dead meat (maybe by a respectable margin), but if he chooses to attack spain they way they did nigeria...then they are also dead meat (but by may be 20 goals difference)
If they play defensive and break on the counter (knowing how the Spanish full backs overlap) they might even score one sef
. #just saying o
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 18, 2013
i would rate it as unsatisfatory.. Infact disappointing to some extent.. Haba they play against a team of fishermen and dey couldnt stil deliver 4get d goals.. To me, tahiti own dis match.. Dey had no xperience no skillz but they playd with thier minds.. Dey playd 4 glory while super idiots playd 4 bonus.. Dat lone goal they had gave dem fufillment.. Super idiots r going no whr with dis perfomance
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by optimusprime2(m): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2013
chess guru:
Loolz did you J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ quote my whole post without reading it??
The fact that you J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ said that every single member of the team (including d hatrick scorer himself) was below par simply goes to show you that they where all stressed and not 100 percent ready for d match.
I couldn't careless what uruguay or spain hit tathiti with. The real test is against uruguay. That's where you will have the right to say if the eagles did badly or not.
Till then, give dem the benefit of the doubt (jetlag etc etc)..dey won by 6-1 dammit !
My Brother when Tahiti scored the thing PAINED me ehn kaaaaaiiiiii!
I felt like crying when I saw teachers, Janitors, Drivers and fishermen basically Noooooooormal regular people who have no Idea of competitive soccer events, celebrate a beautiful goal against SEASONED PROFESSIONALS of which some even have international coaching careers after they hangup their boots... It means something was fundamentally wrong- Kai
even if I was jetlagged or fatigued bro, an amateur can never teach me the basics of my Job.
Thats my beef with SE, they let amateurs teach them about team work!
And Keshi just sat there with Amokachi looking like.... (oh I forgot they were "Jetlagged" )
BTW why is Keshi still experimenting with his team at this stage whyyyyy? he obviously knows there is no striker and yet he stubbornly refused to include either Martins or Odemwingie with Emenike out injured.
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by chessguru1(m): 11:33am On Jun 18, 2013
Symphony007: When a team made up of teachers,bus drivers,janitors. Score a goal against you. A proffesional football team and supposedly champions of africa, you know you are a disgrace.
I really don't know how people reason.
Chei!!! The level of sentiments wey carry around is bewildering.
Manu won the league this year not becos they had the best squad manu ever had, but becos even the bad games (of which every DAMM team on dis planet has one!) They still managed to get a result...pkatapkata 1-0. Bottomline is that they achieve a point.
Abeg life is always about perspective!!

FYI I would prefer a 1-0 win against tahiti and a 1-0 victory against uruguay tha a 20-0 victory against tahiti and a 1-0 loss to uruguay.
Its not rocket science...#itscommonsense
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by snowlove: 11:34am On Jun 18, 2013
bobthebuilder99: Why must people always complain?

They won the AFCON, won their first match in the confederations cup, and are undefeated since 2011. We are also progressing nicely in our world cup qualifiers.

At the same time...Keshi was almost fired by GEJ.
None of the AFCON matches were broadcast on Naija tv.
Our leaders refused to go to the AFCON final.
Our boys have been underpaid and the sports minister has been chopping their money.
And soo many Nigerians called their own national team the Super Chickens.

I love these Super Eagles. They force you to respect them.
BROS I GBADU UR SENSE.U NO BE LIKE ALL THESE OTHER MUGUS WEY DEY CRITICISE THESE PLAYERS
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by omar22(m): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2013
Abu Mikey: Na for your eyes we go top Group B

2 things you could guaranttee in life Death and Tax

But you could add a 3rd one to the list Nigeria wont top that group
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by boron10(m): 11:40am On Jun 18, 2013
Bash Me:

[size=20pt]Oga, park well joor. i doubt if u saw the match. when did Tahiti start playing ball and it is also obvious dat they are jes no fit to be in any serz competition bur Confederation. If Jegede Babes FC gets hold of 'em, be sure they are gonna conceive close to 10goals. i can assure u dat. [/size]
Guy fear God na? Which pikin them wan born again if them conceive 10 goals

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by chessguru1(m): 11:40am On Jun 18, 2013
optimus-prime1:

My Brother when Tahiti scored the thing PAINED me ehn kaaaaaiiiiii!
I felt like crying when I saw teachers, Janitors, Drivers basically Noooooooormal regular people, celebrate a beautiful goal against SEASONED PROFESSIONALS of which some even have international coaching careers after they hangup their boots... Kai
even if I was jetlagged or fatigued bro, an amateur can never teach me the basics of my Job.
Thats my beef with SE, they let amateurs teach them about team work!
And Keshi just sat there with Amokachi looking like.... (oh I forgot they were "Jetlagged" )
BTW why is Keshi still experimenting with his team at this stage whyyyyy? he obviously knows there is no striker and yet he stubbornly refused to include either Martins or Odemwingie with Emenike out injured.
Don't really know about martins, but osaze is a major no no.
He can divide the dressing room with a flick of his finger.
You cant bench osaze the way yobo (a real professional.) Was benched in afcon
MHO is that he wld have done more damage than good.
Concerning d tahiti guys scoring...abeg bro relax. They didn't come here to fry ground nut but to play football.
Notwithstanding, the boys didn't play well. Its after their next match I will conclude if they are a flop or not.
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by mykhel995: 11:42am On Jun 18, 2013
DJDOLA: Especially dat musa dat guy lack goal skill imaging one on wit keeper....is passing is not accurate....he only got one thing which is speed....pls if anybody here can reach keshi pls tell him 2 look for another replacement for musa

This was painful to read. Imaging? Another replacement? Is passing? Lack?
Stop watching football and go and brush up your grammar.
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by chessguru1(m): 11:45am On Jun 18, 2013
omar22:

2 things you could guaranttee in life Death and Tax

But you could add a 3rd one to the list Nigeria wont top that group
*yawns scratches his ballz and rolls over*
J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ the same way they said SE can't win the nations cup or the same way they said chelsea couldn't win champions league.
You guys no dey learn.
T'is football not chess....a game where SHI*T happens cool
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 18, 2013
mykhel995:

This was painful to read. Imaging? Another replacement? Is passing? Lack?
Stop watching football and go and brush up your grammar.

lmao... Dude.. easy on d dude.. He is jst trying to d best of his capacity
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by Mudley313: 11:53am On Jun 18, 2013
Symphony007: When a team made up of teachers,bus drivers,janitors. Score a goal against you. A proffesional football team and supposedly champions of africa, you know you are a disgrace.

if winning the nations cup, not losing a single game since keshi took over, being top of your world cup qualifier group, and winning your opening confederation cup game by 6-1 is considered a disgrace; then what are we now supposed to label your failure of a useless life with no discernible achievement whatsoever?

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by Noali: 11:55am On Jun 18, 2013
You guys should free them jo. What if they had lost nko?
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by boron10(m): 11:58am On Jun 18, 2013
Bash Me:

[size=20pt]Bros, finz av changed o. dis Uruguay plus Spain subsequently, no be joke o. make i remind u say d likes of Suarez, Cavani, Forlan, Xabi, Iniesta, Pedro, Mata, and the likes they await una o.[/size]
Lemme remind you that the likes of Mikel, Musa, Oduamadi, Ideye, Mba, Omeruo and Eyeama await them too. Shey because them be oyinbo mean say them better? Forget that thing, Ghana almost dealt with Uruguay at the world cup.

If Ghana could put up such performance, why would you think Nigeria team stand no chance?
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by omar22(m): 12:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
chess guru:
*yawns scratches his ballz and rolls over*
J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ the same way they said SE can't win the nations cup or the same way they said chelsea couldn't win champions league.
You guys no dey learn.
T'is football not chess....a game where SHI*T happens cool

How much you wan Bet.... Put ya money were ya mouth dey...

This one no be Chelsea vs Barcelona, Nigeria vs Spain!!!
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by isaco(m): 12:27pm On Jun 18, 2013
I don't blame u guys, u ppl never supported eagle at nations cup tournament, yet they won. After winnin dis game, wat else do we need. May be u want them to play well n loose. Up eagelllllllllllllllll. Don't forget some player play well now n will not play well next game while some who played badly now ll play well next game. Stop complaining, let them prepare for d next game. Thanks
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by chessguru1(m): 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
omar22:

How much you wan Bet.... Put ya money were ya mouth dey...

This one no be Chelsea vs Barcelona, Nigeria vs Spain!!!
*yawns again*
Do you know how many dumb mofos lost their money betting for barca against bayern??
So please remind me how that ended 8-0 home and way.
Pointing to d fact that sometimes shit happens.

LAST BULLET:
People are saying nigeria messed up because they could only beat a team of fishermen and janitors by 6-1..ehhh me J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ confuse, because I don't know what will be used to describe a team that lost 8-0 total in a champions league semi final 4 that matter (I guess that team was made up spanish fishermen and janitors too) embarassed

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by omar22(m): 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2013
chess guru:
*yawns again*
Do you know how many dumb mofos lost their money betting for barca against bayern??
So please remind me how that ended 8-0 home and way.
Pointing to d fact that sometimes shit happens.
LAST BULLET:
People are saying nigeria messed up because they could only beat a team of fishermen and janitors by 6-1..ehhh me J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊S̤̥̈̊τ̲̣̣̥ confuse, because I don't know what will be used to describe a team that lost 8-0 total in a champions league semi final 4 that matter (I guess that team was made up spanish fishermen and janitors too) embarassed

The whole football watching world knew that Bayern were so strong....
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
luchy34: . Thanks jare, don't mind these mindless critics, as if it is magic!, whether it ended a 1-0, the fact is that we won, they players did well, and I'm sure we will do better nxt macth! I'm proud of this new generation eagles!
what deluded satisfied with status quo people fail to realise is that we are not criticizing the team for winning but for the total lack of discipline on display.it was a total disgrace on Nigeria.they team came to play for them selves apart from a few players but the rest just came to just take part and go home.I am a great fan of mikel and i almost ran into my tv any time he made a stupid pass and could not even be bothered to try and make an effort to win it back,we know they were tired but at least jog 3 steps then stop,not loose the ball then start to stroll back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA / Nigerian Striker, Odion Ighalo Wants English Premier League Return / Morocco Denies Pulling Out As Hosts Of 2015 AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.