Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? (12731 Views)

Keshi & Crew, Players, Or NFF: Who Is To Blame For Poor Eagles Performance? / Your Opinion About The Super Eagle's Performance Against South Africa? / Echejile Disqualified As First Goal Scorer Against Tahiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by Lordwize(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18, 2013
Bash Me:

[size=20pt]Oga, park well joor. i doubt if u saw the match. when did Tahiti start playing ball and it is also obvious dat they are jes no fit to be in any serz competition bur Confederation. If Jegede Babes FC gets hold of 'em, be sure they are gonna conceive close to 10goals. i can assure u dat. [/size]
I saw the match and I laughed through-out the game. You'ill see the eagle against those big names and sing a different song. These guy did not arrive there, on time you know. Atleast, we should praise our mama soup na.
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by scottpirlo24: 1:38pm On Jun 18, 2013
yuzedo: Lackluster.
Mediocre.
Appalling.

Some adjectives to describe the lack of discipline, focus and cohesion the "team" displayed.
Everybody wanted to shine. Dribble keeper and score classic goal. What happens? They all get stumped by a goalie who's a driver back home.. A DRIVER!

Nnamdi Oduamadi is the only one who had the presence of mind to get the job done.

Ahmed Musa = WASTE.
Brown Ideye = WASTE.
Mikel Obi = Overrated WASTE.

These boys will find it tough against Uruguay and Spain, they are not ready by a mile. I so wished i could believe in them after AFCON's superlative and surprising triumph that made us all proud but it is obvious these useless boys will never live up to Class of 94.

Congrats to Tahiti, they put up a good fight for a country whose population is smaller than Mushin, and whose team consists of ONLY ONE professional. The rest are unemployed blue-collar hands doggedly and patriotically fighting for their country against all odds while the fatcat super eagles fight for bonus. The goal celebration was a thing of joy, it was a moment of light around the whole world.

Sorry for the long post; here's a potato. 0
this shows you know nothing about football.... So far in the tournament mikel has the highest number of single player long range and close pass amounting to 76 completed pass, without musa , oduamadi would not have scored both goals, when u don't knw what to say close ur noisy
mouth

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by chessguru1(m): 2:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
omar22:

The whole football watching world knew that Bayern were so strong....
Enuf to give one of the best times 8-0.
Do you honestly think that if bayern where to play Nigeria twice, they would score up to 8 goals?
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by bingbagbo(m): 2:10pm On Jun 18, 2013
boron10:
Lemme remind you that the likes of Mikel, Musa, Oduamadi, Ideye, Mba, Omeruo and Eyeama await them too. Shey because them be oyinbo mean say them better? Forget that thing, Ghana almost dealt with Uruguay at the world cup.

If Ghana could put up such performance, why would you think Nigeria team stand no chance?

will you shut up!! can nigeria compare itself to GHANA? angry

Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
what are you guys saying. the boys were on a 9hours flight now arrived 5hours To kick off now tell me how do you expect them to perform at optimum. with nfa problem with the players there moral us expected to be down. guys they are human nature they tried. fatigue was a big factor now it shows greatly
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by omar22(m): 2:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
bin gbagbo:

Dont you have an AZONTO Dance competition to attend?
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by chessguru1(m): 3:06pm On Jun 18, 2013
omar22:

grin grin buhahahaha
Guy what do you mean. They dance azonto from morning till night
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by boron10(m): 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2013
bin gbagbo:

Ofcourse you can't compare Nigeria to Ghana. Nigeria won the last Nation's Cup which Ghana Participated. Ghana ofcourse went home with a pack of indomie grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by freelinks: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2013
too bad. very low performance
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
omar22:

haha.. Abeg hlp me ask am oo
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 18, 2013
boron10:
Ofcourse you can't compare Nigeria to Ghana. Nigeria won the last Nation's Cup which Ghana Participated. Ghana ofcourse went home with a pack of indomie grin grin grin

hahahaha.. Dats wat i call "consolation prize" wink
boron10:

hahahaha.. Dats wat i call "consolation prize" ;-)
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by judano: 4:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
Why are some peeps so negative?

During the Nation's Cup, we struggled in our 1st 2 matches against Burkina Faso and Zambia but more easily dispatched Cote D'Ivoire and won the trophy eventually.

During the 2010 World Cup, Spain lost their first match to Switzerland but went on to lift the trophy.

So, don't you think the jet lag might have affected the Eagles? Did you not notice their zeal, despite the harrowing misses? Do you not notice their speed and creativity?

Look again and see the half filled cup rather than the half empty cup.

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by Ayobami93(m): 5:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
Brown Ideye needs a quality striker coach. He's very very poor at finishing off chances.
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by bingbagbo(m): 5:58pm On Jun 18, 2013
freelinks: too bad. very low performance

THANK YOU cheesy
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by HIPROFILE(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
Abu Mikey: Bros take am easy!!
be like na ###
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by euniselfyahoo: 6:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
Well, that was a good one for a start. They have done well for scoring those goals, 6-1 is not easy.
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
i see ABSOULTELY no reason to be afraid of uruguay. i'm not speaking patriotically, I'm being realistic. Their defence is very average. I am not pulling this fact out of my a**. I have just went on footytube(dot)com to watch the highlight video's of uruguay's last 5 games excluding the most recent spain one.

please look up their highlights vs venezuela and chile. Venezuela got LITERALLY cross after cross after cross and just couldn't score. Then uruguay got one chance and got the lucky goal.

Again with the loss 2-0 against chile, FOR BOTH GOALS instead of the defender clearing the ball, he wanted to pass in the box, then the chile attacker just had a tap-in then scored. The uruguay keeper is not very good at all we gotta take many shots

i was worried before, but now I really see a 2-1 or 3-1 win for Nigeria provided we finish the many chances we will get.
please and please if you don't believe me, go and check it out yourself
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by captainnigeria(m): 7:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
Bit c.h please,nigerians are too judgemental.in my own view the boys played well and although they can improve,job done.u can keep rambling about how the tahitians are not professionals but 6-1 is a more than okay score line.give them credit.unbeaten in 15 or 18 games not sure is not easy.
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by superdude007(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2013
some of those Tahiti' players are farmer, truck pushers, Accountant, Final year university students etc. Na flogging against Spainangry
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
Poor marksmanship, too many loose balls, avoidable defensive errors...

Overall, impressive result with average performance.

The Eagles can do much better. I hope the coach did read the match really well and knows what to do.

Up you go Eagles!!!
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by Damsman10(m): 8:06am On Jun 19, 2013
I rate dem 2/10 bt on a normal basis we shouldnt rate dem yet because dey havent even played their 1st match.
At times wen u meet unworthy opponents u tend 2 bring down ur game undeliberately.
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by Damsman10(m): 8:10am On Jun 19, 2013
yuzedo: Lackluster.
Mediocre.
Appalling.

Some adjectives to describe the lack of discipline, focus and cohesion the "team" displayed.
Everybody wanted to shine. Dribble keeper and score classic goal. What happens? They all get stumped by a goalie who's a driver back home.. A DRIVER!

Nnamdi Oduamadi is the only one who had the presence of mind to get the job done.

Ahmed Musa = WASTE.
Brown Ideye = WASTE.
Mikel Obi = Overrated WASTE.

These boys will find it tough against Uruguay and Spain, they are not ready by a mile. I so wished i could believe in them after AFCON's superlative and surprising triumph that made us all proud but it is obvious these useless boys will never live up to Class of 94.

Congrats to Tahiti, they put up a good fight for a country whose population is smaller than Mushin, and whose team consists of ONLY ONE professional. The rest are unemployed blue-collar hands doggedly and patriotically fighting for their country against all odds while the fatcat super eagles fight for bonus. The goal celebration was a thing of joy, it was a moment of light around the whole world.

Sorry for the long post; here's a potato. 0
nice post
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by omar22(m): 9:00am On Jun 19, 2013
chess guru:
Enuf to give one of the best times 8-0.
Do you honestly think that if bayern where to play Nigeria twice, they would score up to 8 goals?

The way Nigeria are playing, if Tahiti could score one in 90 minutes, Then Bayern Could score 8 in 180m

And Barcelona lost 7-0
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by onokings(m): 1:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
our boys did ok, thier only fault of the day was trying to dribble the goal keeper b4 scoring.I'll give dem a 6 out of 10. But wat if spain dont score as much?
Re: Super Eagles Performance Against Tahiti - How Would You Rate It? by onokings(m): 1:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
scottpirlo24: this shows you know nothing about football.... So far in the tournament mikel has the highest number of single player long range and close pass amounting to 76 completed pass, without musa , oduamadi would not have scored both goals, when u don't knw what to say close ur noisy
mouth
Guy, u must b an ungrateful bighead, how can u say that abt a team dat hav been unbeaten 4 so long, won d afcon, are on top of their group on both worldcup qualifiers n confed cup. show lil kindness.
scottpirlo24: this shows you know nothing about football.... So far in the tournament mikel has the highest number of single player long range and close pass amounting to 76 completed pass, without musa , oduamadi would not have scored both goals, when u don't knw what to say close ur noisy
mouth
Guy, u must b an ungrateful bighead, how can u say that abt a team dat hav been unbeaten 4 so long, won d afcon, are on top of their group on both worldcup qualifiers n confed cup. show lil kindness.
mouth
Guy, u must b an ungrateful bighead, how can u say that abt a team dat hav been unbeaten 4 so long, won d afcon, are on top of their group on both worldcup qualifiers n confed cup. show lil kindness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Reject Hotel Booked By Kenya FA / Morocco Denies Pulling Out As Hosts Of 2015 AFCON / Nigerian Striker, Odion Ighalo Wants English Premier League Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.