Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

My Friend Must Not Marry This Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Friend Must Not Marry This Girl. (1270 Views)

Can You Marry This Type Of Lady ( Photo ) / Do NOT Marry Someone Until You Can Honestly Answer These 20 Questions: / The Effects Of Dating Who You'll Not Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend Must Not Marry This Girl. by bingbagbo(m): 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
yes, she is pretty
and cooks quite okay.
What i dislike about this lady is how she treats Abdul's (my friend) friends
can you imagine she doesnt even want Abdul to no longer go out and hang out with his friends again?
anytime she visits Abdul, it means no food for me again till she lives.
i think she is too arrogant and does not deserve my friend.
can you imagine, last she visited Abdul, used the water closet and for 2 weeks, the shittz couldnt flash away. is she cursed angry
Re: My Friend Must Not Marry This Girl. by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2013
yes she is cursed. My friend once had a girlfriend, adebimpe by name. To say she is pretty is understatement, Infact she is the curator specimen for beautiful creations. Her beauty is nonetheless a fascination to behold and she awe men with her heavenly endowments. her cuisine expertise showcase her organised upbringing. She made our girlfriends(friends to adulfatai) jealous and inferior.
She practically but jealously shielded our friend from enjoying our company anymore. . Company of booze consumers and chronic women imperials. But thank sango, she used the lavatory at a point in time in my friend's house and her faeces has incidentally refuse to flush down into the central disposal chamber. My friend did engaged all the available fumigation experts to expunge the building of the offensive odour yet no headway hence her current travail in the hands of our friend.
We the notorious charlatans are once again happy Inspite of the offensive odour.
Re: My Friend Must Not Marry This Girl. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
english nawa wo
****pls edit****
Re: My Friend Must Not Marry This Girl. by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2013
dmalam: english nawa wo
****pls edit****
Thank you. I practice daily.
Re: My Friend Must Not Marry This Girl. by bingbagbo(m): 5:21pm On Jun 18, 2013
LastApostle: yes she is cursed. My friend once had a girlfriend, adebimpe by name. To say she is pretty is understatement, Infact she is the curator specimen for beautiful creations. Her beauty is nonetheless a fascination to behold and she awe men with her heavenly endowments. her cuisine expertise showcase her organised upbringing. She made our girlfriends(friends to adulfatai) jealous and inferior.
She practically but jealously shielded our friend from enjoying our company anymore. . Company of booze consumers and chronic women imperials. But thank sango, she used the lavatory at a point in time in my friend's house and her faeces has incidentally refuse to flush down into the central disposal chamber. My friend did engaged all the available fumigation experts to expunge the building of the offensive odour yet no headway hence her current travail in the hands of our friend.
We the notorious charlatans are once again happy Inspite of the offensive odour.
\

pardon?
Re: My Friend Must Not Marry This Girl. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
bin gbagbo: \

pardon?
You are always confused!
Re: My Friend Must Not Marry This Girl. by Mustay(m): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
I remember a report I just read which states that when you look back at your wedding album, you'd see one of your closest friends who last got close to you that day.

Both parties have to manage/tolerate friends of each other, so if a consensus has been reached on those who have been blacklisted, am sorry, daz all!
Re: My Friend Must Not Marry This Girl. by haitto99(m): 11:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
u are a confused fellow

(1) (Reply)

Any Advice For My Gullible Friend!! / US Olympian Who Is Not Ashamed Of Saving And Preserving Her Virginity / Sex Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.