Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191729 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by holajeedayy: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2015
It more than a month now just for cvm to buy 1.5kg good .,.after taking all my time u still want me pay extra charges?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by holajeedayy: 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2015
Yet I receive different email of inconsistence debt which I still do not understand
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by nyabingi(m): 7:35am On Jul 20, 2015
psalmade:
no be say I wan spoil market for them ooo but my brother try Uche logistics

Wish one be Ushe logistics again...where them dey!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by holajeedayy: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
How many days does good attract charges in cvm Lagos office
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by planetuzor(m): 3:06am On Jul 28, 2015
chrisvic.... a selller asked me to give him your address in CHINESE

Please give me ib chinese to send to him
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2015
@holajeedayy
If you receive messages of debt, log into your account and check your transaction history. If there is anything confusing, let know.

@Planetuzor
Log into your account and navigate to our contact page. You will see both the chinese and english address
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 6:42am On Jul 29, 2015
Original Phone S960 Cell 4G LTE FDD MTK6752 Octa Core 5.5 inch IPS 1920*1080 Telephone Celular Smartphone Android Mobile Phone - Original Phone S960 Cell 4G LTE FDD MTK6752 Octa Core 5.5 inch IPS 1920*1080 Telephone Celular Smartphone Android Mobile Phone
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/free-shipping-new-phone-2015-mobile-phone-andriod-Eight-core-processor-5-7-Inch-4GB-RAM/32274106550.html
(from AliExpress Android)
Please can you help me verify the seller and also the the quotation for me (my option gold color, 4 fdd LTE add 32gb) one piece and you can also help me buy an Otg adapter 5pcs
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by planetuzor(m): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2015
Chrisvicmall:
@holajeedayy
If you receive messages of debt, log into your account and check your transaction history. If there is anything confusing, let know.

@Planetuzor
Log into your account and navigate to our contact page. You will see both the chinese and english address

Bros, it used to be ther but at the momment its not there..... Also i cant pay online via your website again.. So please look into your site cooding..
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by planetuzor(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2015
okay its there now....
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by peacettw: 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2015
Hello everyone.. well, well, well...seems the same old problems with chrisvicmall still exists till date and this a non existent customer service.

Had to quit using their services 3 years ago just for this alone. Started relying on free shipping which believe me works, i get most of my orders in 2 to 3 weeks with perfect customer care from aliexpress sellers.

This post is not meant to take your customers from you but for you to SIT UP!!! The act is getting old.

Oh, and before i leave, i have yet another complaint. Despite not having anything at all to do with your company for 3 years, i got a mail from you last month stipulating.that i am owing you money, from some incurred charges. You remember my reply didnt you? Well, let me repeat it here, you must be kidding.

Ve a lovely day everyone. Bye

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by planetuzor(m): 9:58am On Aug 03, 2015
hello Chrisvic.... I checked my order placement Histroy and I mistakenly clicked one part that was written "Local Shipping Price" on this order number 2015071607021151 .... Immediatley i clicked the link it just deducted 2000 naira from my account then the "Local Shipping Price" changed to "PAID" whereas i have already paid for the shipping, you guys have deducted the money becaus ethe account was 12k then you deducted to 10k then now after i clicked it automatically became 8k.. Please correct this..... my USername is "PLANETUZO"
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by samujoseph(m): 11:38pm On Aug 06, 2015
Hello please I need the quotation for this.

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32305346251.html
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
@Planetuzor
If the money has not been refunded into your account, please check with us Elena or any online customer service tomorrow between 7a.m-12p.m Nigeria time.

@Samujoseph

Total Product Price: $29.88
Service charge : $5
Subtotal: $34.88
In naira: 7,883naira
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by amberrose: 4:52am On Aug 11, 2015
Hello, please do give me a quotation for this product Asap, u'll buy and ship. I want 200 boxes. Here is d link
http://m.1688.com/offer/520789069321.html?spm=a26g8.7662792.0.0.79JlcF
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by amberrose: 4:56am On Aug 11, 2015
And, can I pay for the buying alone nw and pay for d shipping wen it arrives?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:47pm On Aug 11, 2015
amberrose:
Hello, please do give me a quotation for this product Asap, u'll buy and ship. I want 200 boxes. Here is d link
http://m.1688.com/offer/520789069321.html?spm=a26g8.7662792.0.0.79JlcF

Total Product Fee (including local shipping from supplier office to our office) : $250.83
Service charge: $5
Subtotal: $255.83
In naira: http://chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay

The product price is $50 while the shipping from supplier office to our office cost $200 which is expensive. Please cross check well

Please note that we didn't include the shipping fee from China to Nigeria because at the moment we don't know the weight of the item. We will be able to include the weight when the item reach our office.
amberrose:
And, can I pay for the buying alone nw and pay for d shipping wen it arrives?
Yes you can.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by holajeedayy: 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Cvm and Bleep up season 2
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by owokunle: 10:26am On Aug 14, 2015
holajeedayy:
Cvm and Bleep up season 2

Dears,

Please can i do business these guys because they are not even responding to my whatsapp messages.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by coolscott(m): 5:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

Total Product Fee (including local shipping from supplier office to our office) : $250.83

The product price is $50 while the shipping from supplier office to our office cost $200 which is expensive. Please cross check well

Please note that we didn't include the shipping fee from China to Nigeria because at the moment we don't know the weight of the item. We will be able to include the weight when the item reach our office.

Yes you can.

Why do you guys fail to respond to WhatsApp messages?
I wonder when we will have great services in this section.
What is the point in having all those customer support numbers if we cannot get responded to on time
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by J2k4real(m): 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
Ur bank is not in my location can i do money transfer via Atm? and if yes how do i send u my payment details
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by dunasy(f): 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2015
peacettw:
Hello everyone.. well, well, well...seems the same old problems with chrisvicmall still exists till date and this a non existent customer service.

Had to quit using their services 3 years ago just for this alone. Started relying on free shipping which believe me works, i get most of my orders in 2 to 3 weeks with perfect customer care from aliexpress sellers.

This post is not meant to take your customers from you but for you to SIT UP!!! The act is getting old.

Oh, and before i leave, i have yet another complaint. Despite not having anything at all to do with your company for 3 years, i got a mail from you last month stipulating.that i am owing you money, from some incurred charges. You remember my reply didnt you? Well, let me repeat it here, you must be kidding.

Ve a lovely day everyone. Bye

Hello,

tried sending you a mail. please can you explain how you do the shipping effectively
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by tdayof(m): 10:43pm On Aug 19, 2015
Chrisvicmall:

Yes you can.
hy.. I messaged you on whatsapp
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ameen56: 11:26pm On Aug 19, 2015
@Chrisvicmall.com thanks for the wonderful job. A great number of importers have commended your quality and assurance services in terms of payment and delivery. Please as a newbie, I must admit here that it is quite challenging to grasp the whole logic concerning importation business. It is on this note that I commends you for bringing up this thread to guide some of us that are interested in the business. Pls I want you to explain to me "nitty gritty" the process involved in order to access your quality services. Thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by chukzies: 7:57pm On Aug 21, 2015
hello,
please i just registered to chrisvicmall with the anticipation to ship some items, but my problem is i reside in delta state how is it possible to get my goods here in asaba once shipped
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by MummyEsther: 1:20am On Aug 22, 2015
@Chrisvicmall: I have sent you mails, wattsapp for the past 4 days and I cant still get a response from you. Is this how you people delay in responding? Even on wattsapp? I need to make many orders from Aliexpress. You guys are slowing the process.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by vpaymoney(m): 3:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
Cvm people want to do biz with you but you are Unavailable. You're living on past glory. Try to clean your sheets and reorganize your mgt staffs if need be.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by fixedhollies(m): 7:04pm On Aug 23, 2015
Are they still existing? Just want to use them. But they will never respond to what's app messages. Do we have any other carrier service in China. Please gais let me know.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Aditueledumare(m): 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2015
@cvm pls respond to my msg since last wk.iyiolaemmanuel86@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.