Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? (3208 Views)

Benin Girls And Jand Boys Beware!!! (photo) / The Journey Of The Boomba Master....My Experience With A Girl From Nairaland! / This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 18, 2013
I am always curious when people go back to naija, meet someone, and before you know it they come back and start arranging for the girl to come over aka marriage. I personally don't think that is something I would be able to do. As much as I can understand the desire to marry a naija sista (I share this desire), I would prefer if the girl came here on her own hussle before we even meet. Also, woman never finish for where I dey. I no go need scan pass pacific ocean.

I'm sure a lot of you have heard the stories of what happens when these girls come over and how they instantly start to misbehave and then you go know say levels don change and you don carry wahala. Ofcourse she looked like the best thing God created with human flesh when you visited naija. Reason am naw, why she no go show you wife attributes? YOU ARE HER TICKET TO JD/YK! She will be that loving/understanding woman you never knew could possibly exist. She will tell you all manner of sweet things. These things are not hard for a girl to form. She will PLAY THAT GAME and PLAY IT WELL lol.

Is it not better to work it out with someone who is already where you are at who has no reason to form? You see the girls who are already here and you think they silly? Well they act that way because that is them being true to themselves as they have no reason to form for you or play that game: THEY ALREADY in the jd/yk! There is a high chance the person you are bringing in will turn to this, if not worse... Better to marry the devil you know than the angel you think you know.

Now I know there are also some happy stories of this type, but with my personal experience, those I know who did this have been mostly burned....including 3 family members.

Anyway that's my 2 kobo on the matter. Thoughts?

8 Likes

Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 18, 2013
Please buy me ticket to wherever u are I promise I won't misbehave grin grin grin
Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Fhemmmy: 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2013
Inasmuch as you could be right, we have read of stories of men too that brought the women to Jand and Yankee as you put it and once they arrive, they wanna run their lives and tell them what they MUST always do and what not to do, Man was never created to dominate one another, the day a dominated woman knows the law, that will be the end, show her love and show her that her ideas matters instead of enslaving her, and you MIGHT see a better woman in her.
Yes, in some cases, nothing you could do matters, what would be would be, and that is why before you tie a knot with a woman, try to watch out for all the missing links

6 Likes

Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 18, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Please buy me ticket to wherever u are I promise I won't misbehave grin grin grin

You no know where visa office dey? Go hussle your own tongue

1 Like

Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 18, 2013
Fhemmmy: Inasmuch as you could be right, we have read of stories of men too that brought the women to Jand and Yankee as you put it and once they arrive, they wanna run their lives and tell them what they MUST always do and what not to do, Man was never created to dominate one another, the day a dominated woman knows the law, that will be the end, show her love and show her that her ideas matters instead of enslaving her, and you MIGHT see a better woman in her.
Yes, in some cases, nothing you could do matters, what would be would be, and that is why before you tie a knot with a woman, try to watch out for all the missing links

Honestly I think the men who feel they have to go to naija to get a wife fit this profile already.
If not, they should be able to work with what they got here. It takes wisdom and understanding to make any relationship between 2 individuals work. It can't be a master/slave thing. It just won't be sustainable.
Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Fhemmmy: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
2buff:

Honestly I think the men who feel they have to go to naija to get a wife fit this profile already.
If not, they should be able to work with what they got here. It takes wisdom and understanding to make any relationship between 2 individuals work. It can't be a master/slave thing. It just won't be sustainable.

While i agree with you . . No be me talk am oh grin
Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2013
2buff:

You no know where visa office dey? Go hussle your own tongue
if u pay for my visa and ticket I promise to tell u before I bring another guy into ur house cheesy I'm a very honest person
Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
mondi_cheeks: if u pay for my visa and ticket I promise to tell u before I bring another guy into ur house cheesy I'm a very honest person

Wureva. angry
Just be sure to sterilize your puC with bleach and conc. acid afterwards. If it still looks good after that, things might still happen. undecided
Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
2buff:

Wureva. angry
Just be sure to sterilize your puC with bleach and conc. acid afterwards. If it still looks good after that, things might still happen. undecided
okay honesty is working...how abt I will be faithful and I promise u won't regret having me close to u
Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
mondi_cheeks: okay honesty is working...how abt I will be faithful and I promise u won't regret having me close to u

Okay. I hear. But words are just that. Prove this by the strength of your hussle.
Gather your own resident visa come yahn me all those sweet tinz tongue
Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 18, 2013
2buff:

Okay. I hear. But words are just that. Prove this by the strength of your hussle.
Gather your own resident visa come yahn me all those sweet tinz tongue
but if u hussle for me I will be sweeter wink
Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 18, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Please buy me ticket to wherever u are I promise I won't misbehave grin grin grin
angry angry angry That is my honey bunch park well ooo
Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
The ones here have a wide asss punny. Brothas be looking for humble religious virgin hoes from Nigeria.
Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 18, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: angry angry angry That is my honey bunch park well ooo

kiss tell her
Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2013
So because of Mr Nairaland, nobody wants to comment on any other thread now abi? undecided
Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
REALITY101: The ones here have a wide asss punny. Brothas be looking for humble religious virgin hoes from Nigeria.

humble - check
religious - check
virgin - BUHAHAHAHAHA grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Hoes - check

1 Like

Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: angry angry angry That is my honey bunch park well ooo
I was jus asking for a favour, u can have him back wen I'm done smiley
Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 18, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I was jus asking for a favour, u can have him back wen I'm done smiley

Ok, I will help you. Wire me $10,000. I'll need it here to facilitate the process and speed things up.
Let it not be said that 2Buff is unsympathetic smiley
Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
2buff:

Ok, I will help you. Wire me $10,000. I'll need it here to facilitate the process and speed things up.
Let it not be said that 2Buff is unsympathetic smiley
use ur $10,000 and I promise to pay double wen I get there grin
Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
mondi_cheeks: use ur $10,000 and I promise to pay double wen I get there grin

WAATT?!! You mean you broke too? undecided
I'm confused, So who's food/electricity/water/heat you wanna use when you come here?
Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jun 18, 2013
2buff:

WAATT?!! You mean you broke too? undecided
I'm confused, So who's food/electricity/water/heat you wanna use when you come here?
yes I'm that broke that's why I'm offering to pay double smiley
Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 18, 2013
mondi_cheeks: yes I'm that broke that's why I'm offering to pay double smiley

If you're not broke then surely you can spare the small $10,000 required to facilitate YOUR visa to the land of the free can't you?
Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
2buff:

If you're not broke then surely you can spare the small $10,000 required to facilitate YOUR visa to the land of the free can't you?
if the $10,000 is small why can't u jus pay it then u will get it back double
Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
mondi_cheeks: if the $10,000 is small why can't u jus pay it then u will get it back double

I'm already investing my sweat in volunteering to hussle your thing from this side. You need to invest something too for yourself. Abi you don't know that nothing truly life-changing comes for free? Even the "free" gift of salvation is not truly free. We all must pay for it one way or another
Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
2buff:

I'm already investing my sweat in volunteering to hussle your thing from this side. You need to invest something too for yourself. Abi you don't know that nothing truly life-changing comes for free? Even the "free" gift of salvation is not truly free. We all must pay for it one way or another
how is paying back double a free gift?
Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
mondi_cheeks: how is paying back double a free gift?

To reiterate, I say you need to invest in the hussle too. I can't be the one to invest both my sweat AND my money in YOUR relocation. You will need to be very much actively involved as well.
Both are needed. So I'll invest the hussle (as only I can), and you'll invest the money.
Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by 190: 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2013
smh 2buff has lost it angry angry

1 Like

Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 18, 2013
190: smh 2buff has lost it angry angry

Bros but as to topic, na lie I talk?
You be landlord for jd so you go know dis ting cheesy
Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 18, 2013
2buff:

To reiterate, I say you need to invest in the hussle too. I can't be the one to invest both my sweat AND my money in YOUR relocation. You will need to be very much actively involved as well.
Both are needed. So I'll invest the hussle (as only I can), and you'll invest the money.
ok now u sound like u are taking everything I'm saying seriously...
Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: ok now u sound like u are taking everything I'm saying seriously...

ok now u sound like u are taking everything I'm saying lightly... cheesy
Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by 190: 12:11am On Jun 19, 2013
2buff:

Bros but as to topic, na lie I talk?
You be landlord for jd so you go know dis ting cheesy

rotfl

but i think at times these girls back home are more easier to control
u know we african men always like to be landlords in our relationships
I get like 15 african ladies wen i keep down incase my 2 whiteys dissapoint but still
there is nothing like black babes

black punny is black punny cant be gotten anywhere else
its in our DNA we must always run back home for it embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Guys in Yankee/Jand: Why Would You Bring A Girl From Naija back here? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 19, 2013
2buff:

ok now u sound like u are taking everything I'm saying lightly... cheesy
I'm not serious abt making u get me a visa and air ticket

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Mugurised Neighbour / I Will Marry Any Lady That Does This...... / 6 Depressing Facts About Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.