Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,635 members, 7,813,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri (18093 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 13 People In Borno / Boko Haram Cuts Throats Of Fishermen Near Lake Chad / River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by mkpologwu(m): 4:35am On Jun 19, 2013
booqee: too bad! I was about giving a toast, to the absence of boko haram brouhaha in a long while.
Mtcheww. *pours the wine down the drain*
Hian Bukki, y u no toast me since before ds time U just waited for another hit to occur before making d toast, abi? Now d wine gone down d drain instead of down d belly.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by mkpologwu(m): 4:37am On Jun 19, 2013
Question: Who is a Boko Haram?

Answer: It is the one who promised Nigerians hell if they fail to vote him in. He who promised to make Nigeria ungovernable by making sure dogs and baboons would soak in blood!
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by iwanchop(m): 4:40am On Jun 19, 2013
Worwor: But why is buhari so heartless? angry

Rather than blame Buhari why not blame ur confused president,only a foolish person will take the following steps in that order

Step 1 :Set up committee to discuss amnesty with Boko Haram

Step 2: Declare states of emergency on states where Boko haram activities are imminent

Step 3: Proscribe/ban Boko Haram

I ask if the JTF are out there hunting Boko Haram members,who are those the committee Jonathan set up discussing with?
How many Boko Haram members would be ready to come out and discuss with the committee knowing full well that they are being hunted for?
What sort of a person would set up a committee to discuss amnesty on April 17th only to come out on May 14th to declare 'war' on those the committee is supposed to be discussing with ? He didn't stop at that,he came out on June 4th to proscribe the group? Has the committee not been rendered useless? Why set up the committee in th he first place?
Why I do not have any problem with declaring war on Boko haram and proscribing them,I believe the committee should have been allowed.to finish its job. If the feasibility of giving amnesty is out of it,you can then declare war on the groups.

Now the committee is out there 'working ' .wasting taxpayers money on a fruitless mission all because someone up there is confused.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by Ukeme8: 5:48am On Jun 19, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

The bulk of the smoked fish you get in the south come from Borno state.
datz a lie.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by laughterclub(m): 6:01am On Jun 19, 2013
YOUTH MUST WIN DIS WAR,GOD PLZ PUT SMILES ON D FACE OF NORTHER NAIJA.BOKO ABOKI KOBO KIABO PLZ STOP D BLOOD SHED WE PLEAD.U WON ALREADY BY BLOOD SUCK.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by Omen100(m): 6:11am On Jun 19, 2013
Afam4eva:
Do you really blame them? When someone comes out to defend bokoharam, what do you expect emotionally driven Nigerians to think? Buhari is not helping matters.

@Afam4eva, I will soon curse & abuse u, then u will ban me & I will relax for like 5 to 10days & I will be recall back but then I have cursed u 4 being mischievous human because u talk & behave like or as if u are mentally unstable.

Oya ban me 4 10years ni.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by ksusi: 6:36am On Jun 19, 2013
This statement not enough for you "I KNOW THEM,THEY ARE IN MY GOVERNMENT,I EAT WITH THEM.Let us say the truth always stop blaming innocent as we always said bh killed innocent
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by Capableben(m): 7:11am On Jun 19, 2013
kkkp: RIP to d dead..dey are heroes 4 sacrificin dere lyfs
these bloody insatiable terrorists.. God (JEHOVAH) WILL INTERVENE SOON. JUST TIMEEEEEEEE

Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by thelastPope(m): 7:17am On Jun 19, 2013
This thread is a confirmation that there is actually a paid ACN/CPC group online doing propahganda on a budget! I said it sometime ago that the reason they cooked up the GEJ laptop story, was because they have actually put together a paid team of people to do online propaganda. This thread only confirms it

Just watch the pattern always. Any time rhere is a thread that exposes Tinubu or Buhari or ACN, you will quickly see a huriedly prepared thread on the front page against PDP or GEJ to divert attention. It happens all the time. Just observe it. These are shameless folks and enemies of Nigeria. immediately we put up a thread yesterday asking when was the last time there was a bomb blast, I knew they were going to look for a story like this, lol.

It is sad that you people want to grab power by all means but you have failed! Totally failed!!! lol

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by collynzo2(m): 7:27am On Jun 19, 2013
idnoble135: smh. But wait, you mean we have fishermen in Borno state?
Heck, they even experience serious floods there. Rivers in the north are very productive o. The end of Boko haram is here
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by collynzo2(m): 7:29am On Jun 19, 2013
egift:

Guy stop disgracing yourself. Toddlers all over the place.

@Topic: Hope the security agencies will stop this. I never support the idea of the youth playing law enforcement roles. They should either be absolved into the armed forces or stick to providing Intel. Let the trained personnel do the job.
That's true, just report them under the condition of anonymity. Our soldiers shouldn't even give any hint that they got tips from the people, just get the info and take action.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by donkuje: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2013
What can they do about this bokoharam people because many souls have been lost before of boko haram they said delay is dangerous we better do something now before is too late
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by Pataki: 7:33am On Jun 19, 2013
SensibleMusa:

Please throw more light:
1. When did Buhari "Brutally" deal with and quench an Islamic militia sect? Why is he openly against military action?
2. When did he condemn Boko Haram actions? One news link please.

https://www.nairaland.com/1317969/cpc-replies-cans-comments-buhari
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by karlmax2: 7:44am On Jun 19, 2013
iamtheprincipal:

@PHfinest, you said and I quote "PDP may not be BokoHaram..." but I stand to counter you on that. Have you ever bothered asking why a serving National Security Adviser, a brother to GEJ, a former Chief of Army Staff and an Army General, in Asaba last year told the world that PDP is Boko Haram and vice versa. You think he had no proof before arriving at such very sensitive and delicate statement? Ofcourse, he had real evidence to backup his claims as the NSA and if the PDP had the muscle, they would have challenged him to it but they didn't because they were very much aware that Gen. Andrew OWOYE AZAZI was a non-nonsense man and as such, they couldn't confront him rather, they chose to eliminate him through the air-mishap.

BUHARI may lack power of speech due to his very temperamental nature but this weakness of his doesn't stop the fine General from being gentleman.
the same azazi asked gej to arrest your Buhari . The pdp is boko haram yet Buhari is advocating for amnesty for them and condemning their killing, why didnt he shut up and let the pdp deal with what u claim is theirs. why should a terrorist And a fundamentalist Buhari be worried on how pdp deals with what you and your brainwashed folks claim it's their creation.you thing Nigerians are fools like some northerner who can't think on their own.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by mike404(m): 7:48am On Jun 19, 2013
karl max: the same azazi asked gej to arrest your Buhari . The pdp is boko haram yet Buhari is advocating for amnesty for them and condemning their killing, why didnt he shut up and let the pdp deal with what u claim is theirs. why should a terrorist And a fundamentalist Buhari be worried on how pdp deals with what you and your brainwashed folks claim it's their creation.you thing Nigerians are fools like some northerner who can't think on their own.
1 BILLION LIKES grin
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by Yakubu1767: 7:50am On Jun 19, 2013
mike404: BUHARI STOP KILLING INNOCENT NIGERIANS!!! angry
what do u mean by that?u must be incurrably insane.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by ibkgab001: 7:55am On Jun 19, 2013
Bad question Tag!!! angry
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by kalunomics(m): 7:55am On Jun 19, 2013
having political arguements when the youths are being murdered... Imagine minors probably writing WAEC being killed in cold blood?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by DonPizzaro: 7:59am On Jun 19, 2013
Pataki:

Stop regurgitating this absolute foolishness.

Boko Haram is PDP. Ask your president why he has not dealt with the list of Boko Haram members he has in his hands.

GEJ stop killing innocent Nigerians! Nigerians in the North are now becoming refugees in Cameroon, Chad and Niger Republic.

This is the plan of GEJ and his boko haram......weaken the population of the North against 2015 elections using boko haram as a menace and terror to innocent and populous Nigerians living in the North.

GEJ stop killing innocent Nigerians!!!

are u in this country at all?your ignorance is so obvious.BH started from bornos state under Alimodu sheriff of ANPP

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 19, 2013
Pataki:

Stop regurgitating this absolute foolishness.

Boko Haram is PDP. Ask your president why he has not dealt with the list of Boko Haram members he has in his hands.

GEJ stop killing innocent Nigerians! Nigerians in the North are now becoming refugees in Cameroon, Chad and Niger Republic.

This is the plan of GEJ and his boko haram......weaken the population of the North against 2015 elections using boko haram as a menace and terror to innocent and populous Nigerians living in the North.

GEJ stop killing innocent Nigerians!!!
i can see dat u are confuse.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by Dsecret: 8:17am On Jun 19, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

Na na.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by bethnals: 8:20am On Jun 19, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by sunny63(m): 8:22am On Jun 19, 2013
Buhari is a bokoharam n bokoharam is buhari.hw can we have a fanatic as a president of dis great nation?hw can we have bokoharam as president of dis country?Buhari is a wrong candidat 4 dis great nation.Bokoharam must surrender 4 GJE's administration
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by Dsecret: 8:26am On Jun 19, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

No the bulk of it comes from Niger State.RIP 2 D dead
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by maanma: 8:27am On Jun 19, 2013
idnoble135: smh. But wait, you mean we have fishermen in Borno state?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by cecidore: 8:31am On Jun 19, 2013
But wait, you mean we have fishermen in Borono state?
Seriously, is that all you got from the post?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by papushki(m): 8:50am On Jun 19, 2013
Can any one point to me which northern politician has condemned d acts of BH, even d northern gov forum hasn't and did not support d state of emergency. So let's not point fingers at Buhari alone pls.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by kamelonaire(m): 8:58am On Jun 19, 2013
the most painful one is dat of all the children sittin 4 their final exam, may their soul rest in perfect peace nd u boko haram one day u wil reap wat u saw
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by 2goodbobo(m): 9:05am On Jun 19, 2013
Collateral damage I will say. R.I.P to the dead
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by internetpo(m): 9:10am On Jun 19, 2013
This issue of Bokoharam again. God punish them and reward them accordingly. Killing innocent SS 3 Students.
The youths shd learn 2 protect themselves (relatives) against attacks like this or just stick 2 intel n let d pros do d heavy lifting. They shd realize there are spies everywhere
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by pojoe: 9:11am On Jun 19, 2013
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS?
WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN EXTRA INCOME FROM YOUR BUSINESS?
JOIN THE SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE and learn 101 WAYS to earn extra income. Be part of our business academy (PATSURE CONSULT) and start applying the success formula that will boost your business and gain your financial freedom.
SUCCESS FORMULA
S = D (I+A+P)+B
WHERE :
S= SUCCESS
I= INFORMATION
A= ACTION
P= PERSISTENCE
B= BELIEVE
LEARN HOW TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS STARTING WITH A LITTLE CAPITAL OF N5,000 ONLY AND 101 BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES. FOR MORE INFO CALL 08099634075

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. / Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? / Amina Zakari And Her Uncle Buhari - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.