Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri (18092 Views)

Boko Haram Kills 13 People In Borno / Boko Haram Cuts Throats Of Fishermen Near Lake Chad / River Benue Fishermen Find NAF Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by ayd91(m): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2013
Pataki:

Stop regurgitating this absolute foolishness.

Boko Haram is PDP. Ask your president why he has not dealt with the list of Boko Haram members he has in his hands.

GEJ stop killing innocent Nigerians! Nigerians in the North are now becoming refugees in Cameroon, Chad and Niger Republic.

This is the plan of GEJ and his boko haram......weaken the population of the North against 2015 elections using boko haram as a menace and terror to innocent and populous Nigerians living in the North.

GEJ stop killing innocent Nigerians!!!

am I the only who thinks this stinks? This it obviously myopic and actually pathetic. GEJ destroying the North? To do this he would have simply folded his arms and watched in amazement as the north tears itself apart. Look for other justifications and quit following the band wagon of lazy thinkers.
No offense intended but it just had to be said.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by arumz(m): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2013
HNosegbe: Some people have been so blinded by hate and PDP propaganda that they will NEVER refrain from calling Buhari a Boko Haram sponsor, despite their inability to provide any shred of tangible evidence to support their claims.

To all of you that keep insisting that Buhari is BH's sponsor (despite the glaring lack of evidence) I have a couple of questions:

1. If Jonathan's government had the slightest evidence that Buhari was a BH sponsor, do you think they'll let him remain a free man?

2. Can you explain why General Andrew Owoye Azazi, a retired army general and National Security Adviser, came out to publicly tell the world that PDP=Boko Haram and Boko Haram=PDP? More importantly, can you explain why he died in a mysterious plane crash weeks later?

3. Can you explain why the only top politicians indicted so far as BH financiers (such as Mohammed Ali Ndume) are PDP members? Or are you saying Buhari has moles in the PDP, the self-acclaimed largest party in Africa?

4. Why hasn't Vice President Namadi Sambo come out to debunk the claims being made that he has been in contact with BH? Surely if he had/has been in contact, he'd know who these people are, no?

Nigerians should open their eyes and stop being deceived. The truth is, as we speak there is no iota of evidence linking Buhari to Boko Haram.

Open your eyes, else prove Hitler's statement true, when he said "When you repeat a lie often enough, it begins to sound like truth". Open your eyes, Nigerians.

First i would say RIP to the deceased Nigerians citizens who Victims of BH callous. I think that pointing fingers using regional and ethnic backgrounds as always instead of as 1 Nig. to talk abt this is issues is sentimental.
2nd, the youths should be allowed to engage in vigillante work, protection of lives and properties should left in the hands of d appropriate and trained authorities.
3rd, a smart person does not make claims without evidence.
4th, the numba 1 priority of every govt is d protectn of lives & properties, so our govt owe it to us to curb the BH menace Asap. Thank U.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by chukjojo(m): 9:18am On Jun 19, 2013
confusion247
Blame Adamu Ciroma, Atiku, Lawal Keita etc for your predicament. No vacancy in aso rock till 2019. Was it not Sultan of sokoto, Buhari, Norhtern Elders Forum, and Arewa Consultative Forum that told Jonathan to grant amnesty to boko haram members and pay them money for killing innocent Nigerians. Remember...."we will make this country ungovernable for Jonathan' those was the exact words from those who created boko haram.
You said it all jari, with this you are no longer confused.
breezy047: Two-timing Hogwash!! undecided undecided

The days are coming back when I'd rather enjoy a plate of suya than sit and watch crap super eagles games.

tongue
breezy047: Two-timing Hogwash!! undecided undecided

The days are coming back when I'd rather enjoy a plate of suya than sit and watch crap super eagles games.

Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 19, 2013
cryNa wa ooooo..
This is really sad cry
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by ayd91(m): 9:39am On Jun 19, 2013
Buhari may not be a Boko-Haram sponsor (no known fact to claim otherwise), but one clear fact is he isn't an anti-Boko Haram crusader.
I think this is because he is worried about how it might affect his image up North if he is seen as going against a Northern Group with Islamic Ideology. This i Believe is a misplacement of priority on his part, considering how far condemning Boko haram would have led to a reduction in the followership of Boko Haram up North.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by chitexinter: 9:58am On Jun 19, 2013
the killing of innocent citizen by this people called bokoharam is becoming unstopable, what can we do?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by gentlegg(m): 10:25am On Jun 19, 2013
Anti corruption: buhari never condemns such acts like this, but commend negotiation with these bloodsuckers, he might be a good person, but his attitude towards the on going northern problem has left a lot of questions unanswered

1. with all the evidence that IBB is a rogue has he been arrested
2. PDP= Boko haram, there are moles in PDP of course, but we all know when Boko Haram Started
3. Indicted The last time i checked Buhari was chosen Boko Haram spokesman and even commended negotiation with the group
4. why hasnt Buhari come out to condemn Boko haram but has instead resorted to scoring cheap poilitical points with peoples blood

Nigerians Should open their eyes and stop being deceived, No Political party in this country is progressive, APC,PDP e.t.c all are rogues .
Buhari promised making the country ungovernable ( if GEJ said that we know the rest of the story)
Buhari condemned the state of emergency.
Buhari says the Government shud send jets to convey Boko Haram leaders to Abuja for Amnesty ( the same Bh that rejected Amnesty)
Buhari is saying BH shud be given same treatment with militants
Buhari has never condemned Boko Harams actions

Please Nigerians read between the lines

What we need now in Nigeria is not Buhari, not GEJ, we need a rawlings

X5

I like the colored statement. We desperately need a Rawlings in this country.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 19, 2013
it hurts me to hear dis type of news and the most annoying fact is that there is nothing we can do about it.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by omeiz93: 10:54am On Jun 19, 2013
All d arrest the govt has made so far concerning boko haram, does it mean they could not get any information on who their sponsors are, if one says, this present adminstration is daff and clueless, some of you would say no. Pls, dont accused anybody if you dont have evidence. Some people are calling Gen Buhari a boko haram sponsor, can you substantiate this?. May God deliver all of us
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by ATMCARD2(m): 11:25am On Jun 19, 2013
Pataki:

Boko Haram is PDP. Ask your president why he has not dealt with the list of Boko Haram members he has in his hands.

GEJ stop killing innocent Nigerians! Nigerians in the North are now becoming refugees in Cameroon, Chad and Niger Republic.

This is the plan of GEJ and his boko haram......weaken the population of the North against 2015 elections using boko haram as a menace and terror to innocent and populous Nigerians living in the North.

.U're nofin but a FO*L.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by hardbody: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2013
idnoble135: smh. But wait, you mean we have fishermen in Borno state?

Is that not where they have the famous yearly Argungu fishing festival? If it is, do people fish on dry land? Just asking
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by Shittuakeem(m): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
stjudas: What an islamic revenge!!!!!
you are a fool, what does islam has to do with this now? stop being religious fanatic...........BIG FOOL
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by ATMCARD2(m): 12:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
Shittuakeem:
you are a fool, what does islam has to do with this now? stop being religious fanatic...........BIG FOOL
.U're a bigger one.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by 9iceboi(m): 12:53pm On Jun 19, 2013
What ve dis youths done to buhari. Buhari God is watching.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by tbaba1234: 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
Buhari don suffer o! Like they say, give a dog a bad name to hang it.

Buhari has spoken severally about insecurity in the north, and he has never endorsed them. He is not the chief security officer of tthe state. He is under no obligation to release an official 'condemnation' whenever something happens.

I think the only fault of buhari is that he seems to have alienated sections of the population, maybe by unguided comments or statements on his part and in some cases just pure ethnic/religious bigotry on the part of his detractors.

I hope people would apologize for tarnishing this man's name because it is obvious to any discerning person that he has no hand in this.

Can we let the security agencies do their jobs and fish out actors in this bh menace instead of speculating?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
Pataki:

Very smart analysis

Man Nigerians should learn to think outside of the box and stop eating up what the media feeds you
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by redsun(m): 2:03pm On Jun 19, 2013
I to think that Sahara desert is the only natural endowment of maiduggri? For them to have fishermen sounds a little strange to me. Can somebody remind me of the river around there?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
redsun: I to think that Sahara desert is the only natural endowment of maiduggri? For them to have fishermen sound. Can somebody remind me of the river around there?

Alau river
Ngadda river
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by redsun(m): 2:14pm On Jun 19, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Alau river
Ngadda river

What are the sources of those rivers? If you may know.

It is weird to think that there are rivers in that kind of arid areas where humans and wild animals fight for semi dried up ponds.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2013
redsun:

What are the sources of those rivers? If you may know.

It is weird to think that there are rivers in that kind of arid areas where humans and wild animals fight for semi dried up ponds.

Lake Chad.....lmfao @ second sentence
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by Katier00(f): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
mike404: BUHARI STOP KILLING INNOCENT NIGERIANS!!! angry
do u have a proof?
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by Pataki: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2013
ayd91:

am I the only who thinks this stinks? This it obviously myopic and actually pathetic. GEJ destroying the North? To do this he would have simply folded his arms and watched in amazement as the north tears itself apart. Look for other justifications and quit following the band wagon of lazy thinkers.
No offense intended but it just had to be said.

Did GEJ not use his foolish mouth to proclaim Boko Haram members are part of his government? Or is Buhari also serving under this terrorist president? Why is GEJ folding his hands over the list of Boko Haram sponsors he said he has in his hands? It either smacks of an incompetent buffoon who is too weak to take decisive point or he enjoys the smear campaign or rather campaign of calumny, redundant people like you spew about Buhari. Or another reason is that GEJ simply does not give a damn! A lover and family relative of terrorist, that is who your president is!

Now, prove to me that you are not a lazy thinker! Spewing the same mendacious statement ur FG keeps saying about Buhari.
Re: Boko-Haram Kills Students & Fishermen In Maiduguri by viviane: 4:58am On Jun 20, 2013
In 1985, when I was in primary school, IBB was the president and Buhari was the former president..... And our teacher used to tell us that we are the leaders of tomorrow. 27yrs later, IBB and Buhari are still contesting for president. Its either our teacher lied to us or that tomorrow has not come......
Buhari stop killing innocent Nigerians cos we in the east are getting tired of u. I will not warn you again.......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG, Twitter In Talks After Suspension / Boko Haram: In Defence Of Govt's Position To Negotiate. / Buhari Receives Ban Ki-Moon, UN Secretary General (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.