Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Why Does She Behave Dis Way??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does She Behave Dis Way??? (1148 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy / Can It Happen Dis Way??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does She Behave Dis Way??? by Serginho(m): 9:49am On Jun 19, 2013
I've long logged in here cus of work but i gat dis issue eating me up nd pls i need ur help nd advice as friends.
This girl nd her family packed in to our quarters sometime ago nd it wasnt long; we became friends. I got to meet her family nd they liked me too as her siblings became fond of me nd d parents neva had problems seeing me chat with dia daughter.
She was always fond of hearing stories abt my past dealings with ladies as she always asked me to start 4rm wia i stopped the previous time. I neva lied to her abt my past as she was always sincere with me abt hers but she noticed i've had dealings with many ladies in my college days nd 4rm wat she's been seeing around, i'm very popular with the ladies in my area as any girl dat works past us as we chat outside wud always say hi.
My problem with dis girl is, she snubs me anytime she accidently bumps into me on d street. She pretends like she doesnt know me nd wud walk away quickly even b4 i cud say her name but wen we're alone, she's so relaxed and laughs at everything i say. I've asked why she behaves like dat on d street but she wont say anytin. She prefers not to talk abt it nd even gets angry wen i persist.
Sometimes i begin to think she doesnt luv me dat much like i luv her as i think she arnt proud of me before people. One minute i'm with her, i think she luvs me dearly but the next minute she snubs me on the street, i think i've been fooling myself nd i'd be tempted to cutoff 4rm her. Pls ma friends wat do u make of this, why is she acting like this
Re: Why Does She Behave Dis Way??? by 2goodbobo(m): 9:54am On Jun 19, 2013
From you post I can deduce she has split personally. My advice is for you to let her go and let her be. What is the point still trying to hold on to someone that does not want to be held?

She is holding you like a pinch of salt, so why carry her like a bag of rice?
Re: Why Does She Behave Dis Way??? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
Serginho: I've long logged in here cus of work but i gat dis issue eating me up nd pls i need ur help nd advice as friends.
This girl nd her family packed in to our quarters sometime ago nd it wasnt long; we became friends. I got to meet her family nd they liked me too as her siblings became fond of me nd d parents neva had problems seeing me chat with dia daughter.
She was always fond of hearing stories abt my past dealings with ladies as she always asked me to start 4rm wia i stopped the previous time. I neva lied to her abt my past as she was always sincere with me abt hers but she noticed i've had dealings with many ladies in my college days nd 4rm wat she's been seeing around, i'm very popular with the ladies in my area as any girl dat works past us as we chat outside wud always say hi.
My problem with dis girl is, she snubs me anytime she accidently bumps into me on d street. She pretends like she doesnt know me nd wud walk away quickly even b4 i cud say her name but wen we're alone, she's so relaxed and laughs at everything i say. I've asked why she behaves like dat on d street but she wont say anytin. She prefers not to talk abt it nd even gets angry wen i persist.

Baba na only Jesus Christ fit answer your question.
Sometimes i begin to think she doesnt luv me dat much like i luv her as i think she arnt proud of me before people. One minute i'm with her, i think she luvs me dearly but the next minute she snubs me on the street, i think i've been fooling myself nd i'd be tempted to cutoff 4rm her. Pls ma friends wat do u make of this, why is she acting like this

Baba na only Jesus fit answer your question.
Re: Why Does She Behave Dis Way??? by 190: 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
how old are u and how old is she angry
Re: Why Does She Behave Dis Way??? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
2goodbobo: From you post I can deduce she has split personally. My advice is for you to let her go and let her be. What is the point still trying to hold on to someone that does not want to be held?

She is holding you like a pinch of salt, so why carry her like a bag of rice?

Here we go again. Nairaland psychologists...
Split personality
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
op, der's something she's not telling you.
She could be shy or scared of something. Nobody can say for sure that this is why she acts dt way. Some people just don't like to be seen in public with the opposite sex. Blame their upbringing and our society's view of things.

It would also be helpful if you answer 190's question.
Re: Why Does She Behave Dis Way??? by Nwabinwechi(f): 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2013
Is she a shy type? May be dat might be the reason why she's acting in such manner.
Re: Why Does She Behave Dis Way??? by Nwabinwechi(f): 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
Is she a shy type? May be that might be the reason she's acting in such manner.
Re: Why Does She Behave Dis Way??? by Exponental(m): 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2013
I think she is trying to be careful. She isnt sure if those girls werent in her position in d past. She ignores cos she doesnt want to be seen as ur ex in future but i think she likes u but trying to be sure of u.
Re: Why Does She Behave Dis Way??? by 190: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2013
alutacontinua:

Here we go again. Nairaland psychologists...
Split personality
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
op, der's something she's not telling you.
She could be shy or scared of something. Nobody can say for sure that this is why she acts dt way. Some people just don't like to be seen in public with the opposite sex. Blame their upbringing and our society's view of things.

It would also be helpful if you answer 190's question.

alutacontinua did u call me last nite embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Does She Behave Dis Way??? by clemz85(m): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2013
somewhere in your post reads

"...tempted to cutoff from her"

boss, you actually do know what to do. thanks for sharing anyway, that was interesting
Re: Why Does She Behave Dis Way??? by clemz85(m): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
i think again,
three things drives our behaviour;
past experience,
environment,
future expectation,
be certain she's being driven by one of the above

1 Like

Re: Why Does She Behave Dis Way??? by AtheistD(m): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
If you ask that about women, you might get a gazillion reasons. Women are a different species entirely. She probably likes you but doesnt want to be seen in public with you because of your rep. She either doesnt want to look like your conquest and wants to keep her options open.

Never tell any woman about your se.xual past unless it is in a relationship and it is required (she asks it of you). Bragging about it can only make your situation worse
Re: Why Does She Behave Dis Way??? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
SHES SUFFERING FROM REPRESSED NARCISIM AND ACUTE OEDIPUS COMPLEX
Re: Why Does She Behave Dis Way??? by dahmie2013: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
Serginho: I've long logged in here cus of work but i gat dis issue eating me up nd pls i need ur help nd advice as friends.

That I think is her problem, she's d very jealous type, she feels u might have tendencies of cheating and so she just wants to keep u in d friendship zone!

(1) (Reply)

Christmas With My Girl / My Girl Is Getting Married To Another Man Next Year,wht Should I Do. / Signs That She Is Not The Right Person For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.