Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

My Girl Is Getting Married To Another Man Next Year,wht Should I Do. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Is Getting Married To Another Man Next Year,wht Should I Do. (1148 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Is Getting Married To Another Man Next Year,wht Should I Do. by youngprof2n(m): 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2013
Hi my fellow nairalanders,there is this girl dt am in love with for the past few months ago.I made my feelings known to her but she told me that she will think about it.Later on,I asked her her final decision bt she told me that its against her believe as a christian.I tried to move on with my life bt she would'nt let me be.Ever since then we are very close friends.She is about 16 or 17 of age.Jst about last week she called nd told me that she is getting married nxt year january.I investigated nd find out that it was true.Pls am totally confused of what to do.I need your sincere advise pls.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Getting Married To Another Man Next Year,wht Should I Do. by ctman(m): 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
but she's nt ur girl

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Getting Married To Another Man Next Year,wht Should I Do. by physise(m): 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2013
move on

and

wish her a happy married life gringrin
Re: My Girl Is Getting Married To Another Man Next Year,wht Should I Do. by thiefnubu(m): 5:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
GET MARRIED TO HER THIS YEAR!!!! or beta stil... GIV AM BELE BEFORE NEW YEAR!!!
Re: My Girl Is Getting Married To Another Man Next Year,wht Should I Do. by mrdrizzy(m): 5:08pm On Dec 27, 2013
"shes about 16 or 17years of age""
*runs to get water to wash the eyes** and shes getting married..nawao!..naija don start infant wedding?? cheesy **paedophile alert**
Re: My Girl Is Getting Married To Another Man Next Year,wht Should I Do. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2013
Dis one na labe orun ooo on mitv
Re: My Girl Is Getting Married To Another Man Next Year,wht Should I Do. by gidjah(m): 5:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
There's nothing adVisory about this post, u know what to do now bros,don't die over some one else's woman even though it is hard to swallow that a 16yr old girl is heading for marriage!abeg leave her alone sir.I am even suspecting u of child abuuse!!
Re: My Girl Is Getting Married To Another Man Next Year,wht Should I Do. by babaglo79: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
kill urself

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Is Getting Married To Another Man Next Year,wht Should I Do. by frodobee: 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2013
Paedophile alert!
Re: My Girl Is Getting Married To Another Man Next Year,wht Should I Do. by slimthugchimee(m): 5:43pm On Dec 27, 2013
Just do one thing wait until their marriage ceremony then that moment the reverend will ask any objection to this marriage rush out and shout her name saying ...................

Ok am sure evryone is expecting me to say somthing reasonable actually i have nothing to make una just like my post i dey beg una

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Getting Married To Another Man Next Year,wht Should I Do. by Fhemmmy: 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2013
Like someone said, she is yet to be your girl.
Re: My Girl Is Getting Married To Another Man Next Year,wht Should I Do. by lexrichy(m): 5:56pm On Dec 27, 2013
get a rope

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Getting Married To Another Man Next Year,wht Should I Do. by ViKtor1094(m): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2013
Send ha gifts & cards
Re: My Girl Is Getting Married To Another Man Next Year,wht Should I Do. by UjSizzle(f): 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2013
1. She is not your girl

2. Even lf she were your girl, she's ready to settle down and you aren't. So unless you want to marry her NOW, i don't see what the problem is.

3.Wish her well, keep being her friend if she wants it, and move on.
Life's too short to let your emotions rule you.

1 Like

Re: My Girl Is Getting Married To Another Man Next Year,wht Should I Do. by 25omega(m): 6:23pm On Dec 27, 2013
Poster you dont even know how old she is needless to say SHE IS NOT YOUR GIRL SHE NEVER SGREED TO DATE YOU
Re: My Girl Is Getting Married To Another Man Next Year,wht Should I Do. by Pretyangel25(f): 6:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Go nd hug TRANSFORMER
Re: My Girl Is Getting Married To Another Man Next Year,wht Should I Do. by crackhaus: 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2013
Go online and shop for a new girl, since there's none around you to help get your mind off the under-age... «« This here is quality advice, I tell you!
Re: My Girl Is Getting Married To Another Man Next Year,wht Should I Do. by jmoore(m): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
Buy a wedding gift for her.
Re: My Girl Is Getting Married To Another Man Next Year,wht Should I Do. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
... and ur happy she's gettin married to someone else?
Re: My Girl Is Getting Married To Another Man Next Year,wht Should I Do. by ikeno(m): 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
What will you do!...Stop the marriage?

She has not agreed to be your g/f.
Even if she's your g/f,its not certain that you will get married to her in the future.

Just let her be and wish her the best.
Re: My Girl Is Getting Married To Another Man Next Year,wht Should I Do. by EzePromoe: 9:16pm On Dec 27, 2013
17 years?
Who is she getting married to?
YERIMA?
Re: My Girl Is Getting Married To Another Man Next Year,wht Should I Do. by Afrok(m): 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2013
17 years? I av nothing to say coz d girl's age az said everything, but dis is serious nd will be very interesting...

(1) (Reply)

Signs That She Is Not The Right Person For You / A Father's Words To His Son About Marriage / Please Help... She Says I Must Marry Her Or She'll Do Me Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.