Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

"2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" (1798 Views)

How Many Ex Boy/girl Friends Do You Have so far? / Likely Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Doesn’t Want You To Touch His Phone / Some Likely Reasons Why Some Girls Are Still Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
1: To boost his ego

2: To lessen his OWN discomfort about the break-up

If you keep responding to HIM "YOU'RE healing him.

If "YOU" don't respond, YOU'RE healing yourself.

www.flaubertajiero.com

1 Like

Re: "2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" by firetrap(m): 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2013
he may also be calling to tell you that he just tested positive for HIV and for you to go check yourself.

by the way. first to comment

1 Like

Re: "2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" by jmoha: 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
great

Re: "2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" by annawhite(f): 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
Its either he is broke or he is hungry and need free food!!!!

2 Likes

Re: "2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" by Princesszoe: 8:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
wink funny people
Re: "2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" by nedu2000(m): 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
'okafor's law' says so

1 Like

Re: "2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" by fruityjojo(f): 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2013
Wat abt he is sorry nd has Realised his loss! Or don't people make mistakes?
Re: "2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" by 190: 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
wait no real man wud ever pick up his fone to call some damn ex

when there are 1 million other ladies out there that nids his services

some men are too slow naturally jare

why would someone call his ex angry angry

if an ex' goes replace her with 7 others

women boku pass men 15 ratio 1 always remember that

1 Like

Re: "2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" by gothrones(m): 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2013
He is calling back for one simple reason: His Oga at the bottom misses you.

1 Like

Re: "2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 20, 2013
I wish this makes front page. cool
Re: "2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 20, 2013
SniperInADiaper: I wish this makes front page. cool

but it wont..
Re: "2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" by Nobody: 12:39am On Jun 20, 2013
I respond. Infact, I talk to him almost everyday.

Neither one of us is hurt jere.
Re: "2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 20, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

but it wont..

But the responses would be awesome cool
Re: "2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 20, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

But the responses would be awesome cool

Flaubert Ajiero: 1: To boost his ego

2:To lessen his OWN discomfort about the break-up

see that^^^ that not really true.....there are two real reasons a guy calls his ex....either he realized he made a mistake...or he tranna hit that azzzz....but for me..its always the ladder...
Re: "2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" by Nobody: 12:46am On Jun 20, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

see that^^^ that not really true.....there are two real reasons a guy calls his ex....either he realized he made a mistake...or he tranna hit that azzzz....but for me..its always the ladder...[/b]

Its the whole "I dont want you back but I want sex" deal... Only dumb girls would fall for that.
Re: "2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 20, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Its the whole "I dont want you back but I want sex" deal... Only dumb girls would fall for that.

dumb girls? you'll be surprised....but you cant exactly tell someone you dont want them back but you want sex...doesn't really work like that...i guess it depends on the guy.....I try and manage the ex before i get new one....thats the only reason i would call....
Re: "2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:53am On Jun 20, 2013
annawhite: Its either he is broke or he is hungry and need free food!!!!
of course he is broke and hungry, but he will be needing free puccy grin
Re: "2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 20, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

dumb girls? you'll be surprised....but you cant exactly tell someone you dont want them back but you want sex...doesn't really work like that...i guess it depends on the guy.....I try and manage the ex before i get new one....thats the only reason i would call....

Some guys come right out and say it... some girls go along with it cos they want the sex too wink
Re: "2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 20, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Some guys come right out and say it... some girls go along with it cos they want the sex too wink

sounds good...I like big butts and i can not lie....
Re: "2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" by Nobody: 1:15am On Jun 20, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

sounds good...I like big butts and i can not lie....

You other brothas can't deny.. when a girl walks in with a itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung. grin
Re: "2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" by firetrap(m): 7:36am On Jun 20, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

You other brothas can't deny.. when a girl walks in with a itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face you get sprung. grin

baby got back
Re: "2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" by SunnyObaomo: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2013
for me, I do call my ex coz I want her back the mistakes have been ..........
Re: "2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" by Lobi(f): 8:20am On Jun 20, 2013
Sex
Re: "2 Likely Reasons Why Your Ex-boy Is Calling Again" by LoveAmaka88(f): 10:16am On Jun 20, 2013
It boosts my ego to see I'm being thought of, but I don't answer. An ex is an ex for a reason.

(1) (Reply)

Photos & Video: Woman Glues Boyfriend's Testicles To Chair In Revenge Prank / Ladies, Read This! 10 Ways To Make Him Go Crazy About You / Somebody Help! She Just Scared Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.