Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] (25743 Views)

Nigerian Girls Rescued From Prostitution In Burkina Faso(photo) / Nine Pregnant Girls Arrested In Enugu After Police Raided Baby Factory (pic) / Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 20, 2013
honguqia: Nice.. will give it a try.
I am very pro biafra. I will like to see the way that place will look considering igbos are a cursed lot. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by changenigeria: 9:29am On Jun 20, 2013
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by changenigeria: 9:32am On Jun 20, 2013
Bimboscoo: Sounds like you don't live on this planet.
which programming language did you use?
any way,,,please sex is verygood,take your religious views out of 21century internet age
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Rockyheight: 9:36am On Jun 20, 2013
The question that should be asked is why is this malady common in the eastern part of the country. Its not as if teenage girls don't get pregnat in other part of this nigeria. the igbos treat these girls as outcast. They are chased out by their families for denying them the benefits of the high bride price they are known for, while hiding under the guise that d girl had brought shame to the family. These girls having no where to go become preys for those who take advantage of their situation.

1 Like

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by EmperorSeal(m): 9:40am On Jun 20, 2013
Iykopee:

The problem u have is ur inability to differentiate 1 from all ( infantile deliquency syndrome). Let me break it down for u... That 1 man is a thief in ur village doesnt make everybody in ur village a thief. Now have u seen ur problem?
you all have been tested and there seems to be no different, igbos bring us shame all over the world in their quest for money

1 Like

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by EmperorSeal(m): 9:42am On Jun 20, 2013
Iykopee:

The problem u have is ur inability to differentiate 1 from all ( infantile deliquency syndrome). Let me break it down for u... That 1 man is a thief in ur village doesnt make everybody in ur village a thief. Now have u seen ur problem?
you all have been tested and there seems to be no different, igbos brings us shame not just in Nigeria but the world over in their quest for money
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by ifeomabernard(f): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2013
United State of Aba at it again shocked
baby factory chie grin

1 Like

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Iykopee(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2013
EmperorSeal: you all have been tested and there seems to be no different, igbos bring us shame all over the world in their quest for money

Hope this syndrome is not perennial coz u still cant get urself off the hook. If i may ask, which tribe hasnt brought shame on Nigerians world wide?
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2013
EmperorSeal: you all have been tested and there seems to be no different, igbos brings us shame not just in Nigeria but the world over in their quest for money
[size=16pt]YES, TELL 'EM!!!![/size] cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2013
Iykopee:

Hope this syndrome is not perennial coz u still cant get urself off the hook. If i may ask, which tribe hasnt brought shame on Nigerians world wide?
all tribes to be honest but the Igbos have brought more and are still bringing more...sorry but that is the truth. sad sad sad sad
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by pakole(m): 10:52am On Jun 20, 2013
Aba is involved,am nt surprised.

1 Like

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Blazinraj01(f): 11:08am On Jun 20, 2013
Iko5000:

Do you know if they where rape ?

grin this auto correct is something else
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Iykopee(m): 11:19am On Jun 20, 2013
babe_online:
all tribes to be honest but the Igbos have brought more and are still bringing more...sorry but that is the truth. sad sad sad sad

Explain a bit pls. I wud like to knw ur criteria for reaching @ ur conclusion.
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by molecule1: 11:20am On Jun 20, 2013
This pple involved are old enough to speak the truth. The way we play with life in this country is annoying. see the place they were kept, similar to police cell. from all indications all is not well with these pple. young pple dont listen to advise again. God help us ur pple.

1 Like

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
Iykopee:

Explain a bit pls. I wud like to knw ur criteria for reaching @ ur conclusion.
just check all the crimes that have been discussed on Nairaland both those done in Nigeria and out of Nigeria and you will see that that of the Igbos is much...I love Igbos by the way. My close friend is Igbo. smiley wink wink
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by BrightCar: 1:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
This post has been hidden
This post has been hidden

Why hiding the truth. Is one no more free to call a spade spade?
Is it fallacy and sycophancy that will bring changes to our nation?
Truth is very bitter they say.

1 Like

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Abagworo(m): 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2013
We are just denying a reality that needs some harnessing and organizing. These so-called baby factories are not baby factories but actually charity homes where pregnant teenagers and parents who cannot take care of their kids give them out for adoption. The only issue here is making the law of adoption clear in terms of procedure and requirements. In the past we used to have babies dumped everywhere across Nigeria and high population of motherless babies.

1 Like

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by 1stestees(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
Its not a problem peculiar to allofus in Naija. Its rather peculiar to dos tribes that have lost their value system, those who see 'making it' a do or die affair; the South Southerners and South Easterners (truth must b told).
Poverty isn't unique to these set of pple, but their approach to solving their economic challenges leaves a lot to be desired.
Has anyone asked abt d 'boys' or men that are made to impregnate this 'factory machines', they end 'buyer' who are often more interested in what d society says abt dm than d account dy will give their creator, the actual mothers who don't have any feelings left in them,...
Are there no wretched ladies and girls in the SW
and the North, as a matter of fact, d NE has d highest percentage but they don't resort to these kind of shameless solution because they still have a sizeable level of morality in them. Ndigbo, SS and co, you need to go back to the drawing board and get ur priorities right, oun ti owa leyin efa, oju eje loo.

1 Like

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Abagworo(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
1st estees: Its not a problem peculiar to allofus in Naija. Its rather peculiar to dos tribes that have lost their value system, those who see 'making it' a do or die affair; the South Southerners and South Easterners (truth must b told).
Poverty isn't unique to these set of pple, but their approach to solving their economic challenges leaves a lot to be desired.
Has anyone asked abt d 'boys' or men that are made to impregnate this 'factory machines', they end 'buyer' who are often more interested in what d society says abt dm than d account dy will give their creator, the actual mothers who don't have any feelings left in them,...
Are there no wretched ladies and girls in the SW
and the North, as a matter of fact, d NE has d highest percentage but they don't resort to these kind of shameless solution because they still have a sizeable level of morality in them. Ndigbo, SS and co, you need to go back to the drawing board and get ur priorities right, oun ti owa leyin efa, oju eje loo.

Your comment stinks of illiteracy, tribalism and mental retardation. All the ethnic groups are in these homes. And all the ethnic groups including Europeans are involved in these illegal adoptions. The baby factory issue is being exaggerated and is not peculiar to any particular ethnic group or region.

Many of these charity homes that people now call baby factories help people in a situation like this

www.nairaland.com/1330034/oau-student-caught-trying-flush

and at the same time help people in situation like this

www.leadership.ng/news/020513/court-dissolves-3-year-old-marriage-over-childlessness

www.africanspotlight.com/2013/06/04/court-dissolves-6-year-old-marriage-over-childlessness/
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
toshmann: Haa!

Another horrible story from Naija shocked
Abia state kwa. Last one was my own Imo state.

Na wa o.
Texascowgirl, . . . . .lets say bad news make front page . . . . . . Other than that, make I no talk wetin dey my mind lipsrsealed

Lol why are you calling my name? grin

This story is different from the unverified ones you told me na
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by obi123: 3:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
Nightshift: Omo 9ja journalist, a 37 year old woman aren't a girl. Abi you drink Ogogoro?
Sad story though.

a 37 year old woman aren't a girl.... scary

1 Like

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by dnawah(m): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
Expensive72: I don't pity those girls or whoever put them they, there are reaping what the sow, if the have abstain from sex such faith wouldn't have befall them.
u be new?as u bath 4rm house go work na so them go work.
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by TheKingsQueen: 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
Kudos to DSS.
Catch them all. Cos they don't have value for human life.
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by delpee(f): 7:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
I feel so sorry for these young girls. Poverty and ignorance is a bad combination. They don't even know they are being cheated. By the way one wonders if they all got pregnant accidentally or its simply a line of business. May God open their eyes and hearts to better ways of life.

Shame on the wicked sponsors who encourage this anomally.
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
obi123:

a 37 year old woman aren't a girl.... scary

grin

1 Like

Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by Abagworo(m): 7:57pm On Jun 20, 2013
delpee: I feel so sorry for these young girls. Poverty and ignorance is a bad combination. They don't even know they are being cheated. By the way one wonders if they all got pregnant accidentally or its simply a line of business. May God open their eyes and hearts to better ways of life.

Shame on the wicked sponsors who encourage this anomally.

They had unwanted pregnancy and instead of throwing away the child, they found a home they could give the child out for adoption. I don't personally see anything wrong with it. I don't think its for the money because low class love peddlers make an average of 10 to 20 thousand Naira per day so its easier for them to go into runs than the burden of 9months off.
Re: 17 Pregnant Girls Rescued In Aba [PHOTO] by lepasharon(f): 9:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
igbos smh undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

SARS Operatives Recover Bus Stolen At Gunpoint, Arrest Suspects (Photos) / Man Arrested While Trying To Kidnap A Little Girl For Ritualist / Police Recover Harvested Corpse Of A Woman From Delta Bush (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.