Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World (3770 Views)

Why Do You Guys Like Tapping Their Wives/Girlfriends' Butts? / How Girls Ask If Guys Have Girlfriends And How Guys React / Nigerian Women, The Most Beautiful In Africa?: Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by Nobody: 2:21am On Jun 21, 2013
These are some of the reasons why Nigerian women are the best women to marry in the entire world...they are second to none.

1) Loyalty. Nigerian women are some of the most loyal women in the world. A man can travel abroad in search of

greener pastures for 3 years and his Nigerian wife would never cheat on him. These women are as loyal as they come. All

you have to do is treat them right and you have a copilot for the rest of your happy life. If you fall they are strong

enough to pick you up but at the same time still maintain their femininity.

2) Beauty. If you go throughout Africa..per capita...Nigeria has the most beautiful women. Nigerian women are

divers and unique with their looks..some look Sudanese, South African, American, Ethiopian, hell even Russian. It is

difficult to be faithfully married in a country like Nigeria where all the women are just dam fine.

3)Education. One thing I love about Nigerian women is the fact that they love education(excluding the north).

In fact...all most all of the Nigeria females i know here are either holding Phd..or working towards it. I have no

doubt that Nigerian women are definitely the smartest women in the world. For a man...an educated woman is

intimidating..but this is where 1.) Loyalty comes in...and your mind becomes at ease.

4) Love. Nigerian women are second to none when it come to showing love. They will show you love, show you mom

love, your dad, brothers, sisters, uncles, they will respect and love your entire family which is important for

successful marriage.

5) The best Mothers. Nigerian mothers are something special when i comes to giving their children love. For

example..my mom would drive 200miles to come see me and bring me home cooked food...I felt sorry for her and told her

that i can actually cook...but she said its not the same and she still does it till today. The last time she was here

she cooked and left me food to last me for a whole month..such a sweet mother...I suggest you marry a Nigerian women if

you want something like this for your children.

yeah i didn't use commas..i know..

Texas.cowgirl here you go....but i know some nigazz are gonna hate on this one...

2 Likes

Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by Nobody: 2:29am On Jun 21, 2013
Dang I need a Nigerian woman grin

4 Likes

Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by pimplucious: 2:38am On Jun 21, 2013
Lmao rodf omg! Dude is soo delusional... I promise u no naija woman will do all this if ur asss is broke. Smell the coffee man
Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by Nobody: 3:52am On Jun 21, 2013
pimp_lucious :
Lmao rodf omg! Dude is soo delusional... I promise u no naija woman will do all this if ur asss is broke. Smell the coffee man

why do you have to put your own women down? they carry your children and are the backbone of Nigeria....why do you have to behave like Oni ranu?

3 Likes

Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by Nobody: 3:55am On Jun 21, 2013
Aww this is so sweet..now i'm jealous, can i pretend that i'm Nigerian so this can apply to me too?. grin
Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by pimplucious: 7:33am On Jun 21, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

why do you have to put your own women down? they carry your children and are the backbone of Nigeria....why do you have to behave like Oni ranu?

But this is the truth, bro. Nigerian women are too money conscious and too financially dependent on any male figure in their life. U know this except u dnt wanna acknowledged it.
Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
pimp_lucious :

But this is the truth, bro. Nigerian women are too money conscious and too financially dependent on any male figure in their life. U know this except u dnt wanna acknowledged it.
You must have been hanging out with the wrong girls.
Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 21, 2013
pimp_lucious :

yeah but there are women like that all over the world...this is a tribute to good women...

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mr. KIA

Do you mean what you say? If now, kini point e?

I dont want you to just write it, I want you to believe it

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
Nigerian women are cool like Texas.Cowgirl, Idowuogbo, Itsmodella, my bff Onila kiss kiss and off course the beautiful Lupey smiley

3 Likes

Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Nigerian women are cool like Texas.Cowgirl, Idowuogbo, Itsmodella, my bff Onila kiss kiss and off course the beautiful Lupey smiley

Thank you ma cheesy
Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2013
^^^^ Lol
Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Mr. KIA

Do you mean what you say? If now, kini point e?

I dont want you to just write it, I want you to believe it

yep...i meant it....
Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by AtheistD(m): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

yep...i meant it....

Good.... good

grin
Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
Atheist:-D:

Good.... good

grin

yep..they are great..
Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

yep...i meant it....

Ok....I still dey look you sha angry tongue
Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2013
pimp_lucious :

It's also true Nigerian men are 419ers, fraudsters, scammers, ritualists, would do any damn thing for money. That is your reputation both inside and outside Nigeria. At least it was not Nigerian women that put Nigeria as the corruption capital of the world. You know this except you don't wanna acknowledge it.

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

yeah but there are women like that all over the world...this is a tribute to good women...

Nairalanders just have a habit of turning something positive into something negative.

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by MrsChima(f): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2013
Awhhhhh.
Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by yhemmite(f): 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
pimp_lucious :

u av just committed fallacy. Ignorantio elenchi ( hasty generalisation). Not all naija women ok.
Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by yhemmite(f): 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
These are some of the reasons why Nigerian women are the best women to marry in the entire world...they are second to none.

1) Loyalty. Nigerian women are some of the most loyal women in the world. A man can travel abroad in search of

greener pastures for 3 years and his Nigerian wife would never cheat on him. These women are as loyal as they come. All

you have to do is treat them right and you have a copilot for the rest of your happy life. If you fall they are strong

2) Beauty. If you go throughout Africa..per capita...Nigeria has the most beautiful women. Nigerian women are

divers and unique with their looks..some look Sudanese, South African, American, Ethiopian, hell even Russian. It is

difficult to be faithfully married in a country like Nigeria where all the women are just dam fine.

3)Education. One thing I love about Nigerian women is the fact that they love education(excluding the north).

In fact...all most all of the Nigeria females i know here are either holding Phd..or working towards it. I have no

doubt that Nigerian women are definitely the smartest women in the world. For a man...an educated woman is

intimidating..but this is where 1.) Loyalty comes in...and your mind becomes at ease.

4) Love. Nigerian women are second to none when it come to showing love. They will show you love, show you mom

love, your dad, brothers, sisters, uncles, they will respect and love your entire family which is important for

successful marriage.

5) The best Mothers. Nigerian mothers are something special when i comes to giving their children love. For

example..my mom would drive 200miles to come see me and bring me home cooked food...I felt sorry for her and told her

that i can actually cook...but she said its not the same and she still does it till today. The last time she was here

she cooked and left me food to last me for a whole month..such a sweet mother...I suggest you marry a Nigerian women if

Texas.cowgirl here you go....but i know some nigazz are gonna hate on this one...
thanks man!
Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by lamorena: 8:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
[quote
author=pimp_lucious ]

But this is the truth, bro. Nigerian women are too money conscious and
too financially dependent on any male figure in their life. U know this
except u dnt wanna acknowledged it. [/quote] MUMU YOU GET WORK?
Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by lamorena: 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
Mr
knowitall.:

These are some of the reasons why Nigerian women are the
best women to marry in the entire world...they are second to none.

1) Loyalty. Nigerian women are some of the most loyal women in
the world. A man can travel abroad in search of

greener pastures for 3 years and his Nigerian wife would never cheat on
him. These women are as loyal as they come. All

you have to do is treat them right and you have a copilot for the rest
of your happy life. If you fall they are strong

enough to pick you up but at the same time still maintain their
femininity.

2) Beauty. If you go throughout Africa..per capita...Nigeria has
the most beautiful women. Nigerian women are

divers and unique with their looks..some look Sudanese, South African,
American, Ethiopian, hell even Russian. It is

difficult to be faithfully married in a country like Nigeria where all
the women are just dam fine.

3)Education. One thing I love about Nigerian women is the fact
that they love education(excluding the north).

In fact...all most all of the Nigeria females i know here are either
holding Phd..or working towards it. I have no

doubt that Nigerian women are definitely the smartest women in the
world. For a man...an educated woman is

intimidating..but this is where 1.) Loyalty comes in...and your
mind becomes at ease.

4) Love. Nigerian women are second to none when it come to
showing love. They will show you love, show you mom

love, your dad, brothers, sisters, uncles, they will respect and love
your entire family which is important for

successful marriage.

5) The best Mothers. Nigerian mothers are something special when i
comes to giving their children love. For

example..my mom would drive 200miles to come see me and bring me home
cooked food...I felt sorry for her and told her

that i can actually cook...but she said its not the same and she still
does it till today. The last time she was here

she cooked and left me food to last me for a whole month..such a sweet
mother...I suggest you marry a Nigerian women if

Texas.cowgirl here you go....but i know some nigazz are gonna
hate on this one...
GOD BLESS YOU MAN. KISSES MUAH MUAH MUAH
Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by pimplucious: 11:41am On Jun 22, 2013
yhemmite: u av just committed fallacy. Ignorantio elenchi ( hasty generalisation). Not all naija women ok.

Not all naija women? Now that makes me wonder why I've never come across just one who is different. Even the working class amongst them still have this nortion of what is hers is hers, and what is his is ours. I've had the opportunity to date non naija women and naija women alike I tell u the mind set is totally different as regard man woman relationship trust me

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
pimp_lucious :

Not all naija women? Now that makes me wonder why I've never come across just one who is different. Even the working class amongst them still have this nortion of what is hers is hers, and what is his is ours. I've had the opportunity to date non naija women and naija women alike I tell u the mind set is totally different as regard man woman relationship trust me

How many average Nigerian ladies have you dated? You do know that the average Nigerian Lady has little or minimal formal education? You do know that we have more number of married poor men than rich men?

You do also realise that the women you see in markets or streets hawking do that to help take care of their families? Finally are you referring to Nigerian women in cities or are those in the extensively rural areas included in your myopic judgment?

@Op were you not the one trashing African women in another thread? I guess my word struck a chord for you to suddenly remember to praise a region of them.

Anyway this is highly commendable and am sure if more African women get praises like this, they would think twice before doing anything that will tarnish our image.

But words aren't enough, actions should be put accordingly to make their lives easier because as it is, the average Nigerian woman is seriously suffering.
Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 22, 2013
pimp_lucious :

Women all over the world are still and will continue to be financially dependent on male figures in their lives.

Perhaps you don't know that majority of women in the western parts are still house wives/stay at home moms and their men still contribute largely to their upkeep.

Perhaps you don't know that Nigeria is one of the worst countries for any woman to be in because the country is to hostile to women.

Perhaps your previous naija babes never helped you financially even when they had the money but I can guarantee you those same babe are helping their families and one lucky guy somewhere

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by Decryptor(m): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
honey86:
You must have been hanging out with the wrong girls.
That's the point...all Nigerian girls are wrong.
Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by Decryptor(m): 12:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

successful marriage.

Another cheap NL women's attention/patriotism seeking dude

1 Like

Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
Utter tosh!!

This guy is serious beggin' for some naija puzzy - I understand, bro. grin

Nigeria women aren't even top-10 in terms of beauty, on the continent. And the only thing they're loyal to is money. However, when it comes to promiscuity - they're neither here nor there. Maybe, marginally more decent East/Southern African women.

Anyway, just stop making ish up, it makes you look desperate, tbh. undecided
Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
Decryptor: That's the point...all Nigerian girls are wrong.

I do pray that you are not Nigerian.

Because if you are, the worst mistakes your ancestors made is helping bring out men like you into this world.
Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by ikekings(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
Lol @thread... We have the good and bad nigerian girls... Too bad the good ones are now becoming bad...
Re: A Tribute To Nigerian Women: The Best Wives, Girlfriends, And Mothers In D World by MrsChima(f): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2013
ikekings: Lol @thread... We have the good and bad nigerian girls... Too bad the good ones are now becoming bad...

undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

An Urgent Help With My Boyfriend. / I Caught My Female UNILAG Neighbor Peeping At Me While Bathing, Then I Did This / How To Easily Last 20 Minutes Or Longer In Bed - Nat Eliason In Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.