Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. (3759 Views)

I Think My Guy Is Trying Something With My Crush Behind My Back.. / The Official Romance Section Debate Thread | Temigracie Vs Yungchop / What's This Recent Rubbish About Temigracie?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by 01emek(m): 7:29am On Sep 29, 2014
I have been stalking this babe for some time now, ok ok let me start from the begining. I saw her post somewhere on nairaland after viewing her pics i was shocked shocked * she fine ooo and me ma fine na so... tongue *. When i wanted to start up a convo with her, she didn't not reply cry .

. Now my problem is that temigracie is yoruba oo, and you guys know how Yoruba and Ndigbo behave on niaraland, I am not a tribalist but i protect my tribe with all my life, i can even kill for my people.

What broke the cows back was when i dreamt of her last night shocked . I have spoken to my kinsmen here on nairaland, and they said i should give them some-time to think about it. Should i also go and meet her kinsmen here on nairaland?? And i know, Temi would like to become an Easterner tongue . Pls what do you think?

On mondays are know for important issues grin cheesy tongue cry
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by naijaboiy: 7:31am On Sep 29, 2014
How Nice undecided

2 Likes

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Mynd44: 7:31am On Sep 29, 2014
On a monday morning? Nigga, get a grip

4 Likes

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by djeezy(m): 7:33am On Sep 29, 2014
Idleness is really the devil's workshop. Monday morning?

2 Likes

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by pasqal09: 7:34am On Sep 29, 2014
Mynd44: On a monday morning? Nigga, get a grip
Help me tell am o
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by mynd44bankrall: 7:36am On Sep 29, 2014
Nairaland has done more harm than good to todays youth.
Its a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by mynd44bankrall: 7:37am On Sep 29, 2014
Farano my love shocked shocked
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by mynd44bankrall: 7:38am On Sep 29, 2014
Good morning mr mynd44, pasqal09, everybody.
Happy independence.
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by farano(f): 7:40am On Sep 29, 2014
01emek: I have been stalking this babe for some time now, ok ok let me start from the beganing. I saw her post somewhere on nairaland after viewing her pics i was shocked shocked * she fine ooo and me ma fine na so... tongue *. When i wanted to start up a convo with her, she didn't not reply cry .

. Now my problem is that temigracie is yoruba oo, and you guys know how Yoruba and Ndigbo behave on niaraland, I am not a tribalist but i protect my tribe with all my life, i can even kill for my people.

What broke the cows back was when i dreamt of her last night shocked . I have spoken to my kinsmen here on nairaland, and they said i should give them some-time to think about it. Should i also go and meet her kinsmen here on nairaland?? And i know, Temi would like to become an Easterner tongue . (Enugu state atually ). Pls what do you think?

grin cheesy tongue cry
So romantic and lovely grin...temigracie pls don't say no cool
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by tomsniel(m): 7:41am On Sep 29, 2014
On a monday morning . GET A JOB !!!!
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by 01emek(m): 7:42am On Sep 29, 2014
djeezy: Idleness is really the devil's workshop. Monday morning?
To show how inportant it is! cheesy . By the way is there a day design for that?
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by vizkiz: 7:45am On Sep 29, 2014
all of y'all typing "monday morning" you shouldn't be here too... undecided

Btw, Op...i guess what i will say is

[size=18pt]Don't start your week with bad luck [/size]

Cuz we all know she would just ignore you like you don't exist or she comes here and and say something else you aren't expecting tongue

1 Like

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by djeezy(m): 7:46am On Sep 29, 2014
01emek: To show how inportant it is! cheesy . By the way is there a day design for that?
okay. Goodluck with your quest then.
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by mynd44bankrall: 7:48am On Sep 29, 2014
01emek: To show how inportant it is! cheesy . By the way is there a day design for that?
don't mind them angry if anybody want to harass you I dey your back.

Meanwhile.........
Farano say something. I love you as he love temigracie. It all started yesterday. Now in all my dreaming is you I seeing. I can go on and on but not until......
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Tallesty1(m): 7:48am On Sep 29, 2014
Yeyeic woman wrappers everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by 01emek(m): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2014
tomsniel: On a monday morning . GET A JOB !!!!
Guy is she also your crush? cry
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by farano(f): 7:49am On Sep 29, 2014
Mynd44: On a monday morning? Nigga, get a grip
pasqal09:
Help me tell am o
One can profess his/her undying feelings/love anytime any day tongue
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by xp17(m): 7:50am On Sep 29, 2014
op, if this is your top problem, you must be very fortunate, because this problem is close to none.
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by mynd44bankrall: 7:52am On Sep 29, 2014
Tallesty1: Yeyeic woman wrappers everywhere.
sharrap you have been causing trouble for e lovers since 2008 angry
farano: One can profess his/her undying feelings/love anytime any day tongue
I say I love you you delete the thread FARANO. You better grab this love while it lasts angry
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by farano(f): 7:53am On Sep 29, 2014
mynd44bankrall: don't mind them angry if anybody want to harass you I dey your back.
Meanwhile.........
Farano say something. I love you as he love temigracie. It all started yesterday. Now in all my dreaming is you I seeing. I can go on and on but not until......
...till you're penitent of your action(s)
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by 01emek(m): 7:55am On Sep 29, 2014
vizkiz: all of y'all typing "monday morning" you shouldn't be here too... undecided

Btw, Op...i guess what i will say is

[size=18pt]Don't start your week with bad luck [/size]

Cuz we all know she would just ignore you like you don't exist or she comes here and and say something else you aren't expecting tongue
Don't worry the kinsmen would do the talking..

And if she ignore me cry no problem, i will open another thread on how she ignore me tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by mynd44bankrall: 7:56am On Sep 29, 2014
farano: ...till you're penitent of your action(s)
why are you intimidating me with grammar? . But I still love you!!!! kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by 01emek(m): 7:58am On Sep 29, 2014
mynd44bankrall: don't mind them angry if anybody want to harass you I dey your back.

Meanwhile.........

I wonder oo, is like they also had a thing for her. cry
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by tomsniel(m): 8:06am On Sep 29, 2014
01emek: Guy is she also your crush? cry
On a faceless forum How will i be lusting after a girl on nairaland...jeez !
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by 01emek(m): 8:07am On Sep 29, 2014
farano: So romantic and lovely grin...temigracie pls don't say no cool
enhh. Do you know that i have been composing these since yestarday?
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by esmarcq(m): 8:08am On Sep 29, 2014
You should have p.m her instead of wasting this space undecided

1 Like

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by Crocz(m): 8:11am On Sep 29, 2014
cry

Early monday morning?

PROJECT TOPIC
Effect of Nairaland on the Academic Performance of youth

1 Like

Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by chimerase2: 8:12am On Sep 29, 2014
Op u cm to de man of God for tips on how to get amu undecided
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by valmunich(m): 8:14am On Sep 29, 2014
*yawns* where's my toothbrush?
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by pasqal09: 8:24am On Sep 29, 2014
farano: One can profess his/her undying feelings/love anytime any day tongue
you mean you can entertain this kind of shit on an early monday morning?
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by UjSizzle(f): 8:40am On Sep 29, 2014
I never did understand the need to ask for help. Do you ask strangers to help you proposition a girl in the real world undecided
Re: Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. by iceberylin(m): 8:41am On Sep 29, 2014
Seconded angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See This Funny Chat Between Friends / Please Help! My Husband Cannot Sleep Without Sucking Me Every Night – Woman Crie / MODIFiEd:Am I Gonna Lose Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.