Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,149 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" (3409 Views)

Funny Or Freaky??? / Freaky Weekend: For Men Only. / Hausa Men: Do You Like Freaky Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by AtheistD(m): 4:15pm On Jun 21, 2013
Ok folks grin

How freaky is "too freaky"?

Where do you draw the line in relationships, hookups and even marriage? At one point d oyou think.... this is some freaky sh@@ shocked

A while back I was on transit on a bus and met this slightly hippie girl. She was cute, nice and friendly so we chatted and exchanged numbers. After I got off I got a call from her asking if we should have a drink... she was going to x pub and wanted to know if I was interested in meeting up with her. I said why not, I was single and had a lot of free time. We met and ordered a bottle of chardonnay at the bar. Within 30 mins she was all over me. I was slightly taken aback but it got worse... way worse shocked. She wanted us to head to the toilets but I declined so we went to her place. Needless to say, I got out before things got too heavy. I forgot my jacket there and never went back for it embarassed

Things were a little to freaky for me and I had to draw a line (just barely). So where do you draw the line grin
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by druid06(m): 4:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
Atheist:-D:
Ok folks grin

Where do you draw the line in relationships, hookups and even marriage? At one point d oyou think.... this is some freaky sh@@ shocked

A while back I was on transit on a bus and met this slightly hippie girl. She was cute, nice and friendly so we chatted and exchanged numbers. After I got off I got a call from her asking if we should have a drink... she was going to x pub and wanted to know if I was interested in meeting up with her. I said why not, I was single and had a lot of free time. We met and ordered a bottle of chardonnay at the bar. Within 30 mins she was all over me. I was slightly taken aback but it got worse... way worse shocked. She wanted us to head to the toilets but I declined so we went to her place. Needless to say, I got out before things got too heavy. I forgot my jacket there and never went back for it embarassed

Things were a little to freaky for me and I had to draw a line (just barely). So where do you draw the line grin

It's any way you want it.
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by AtheistD(m): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2013
druid06:

It's any way you want it.

So you have no limits shocked
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by druid06(m): 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
I do have limits, I am not a sex-crazed manaic of some kind. When it's getting out of hand and seriously inconvenient for me is when I shout ''blue murder''
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by AtheistD(m): 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2013
druid06: I do have limits, I am not a sex-crazed manaic of some kind. When it's getting out of hand and seriously inconvenient for me is when I should ''blue murder''

So at what point do you decide to "blue murder"? grin
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by druid06(m): 5:14pm On Jun 21, 2013

I do have limits, I am not a sex-crazed manaic of some kind. When it's getting out of hand and seriously inconvenient for me is when I shout ''blue murder'

So at what point do you decide to "blue murder"? grin

Read the bolded...
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by AtheistD(m): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
druid06:

Read the bolded...

Give examples... 2 chicks, 2 dudes, equipment, odd places?
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by jntyjnty007(f): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
For some if they discover the other is into serious hardcore S&M.
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by druid06(m): 5:29pm On Jun 21, 2013

Give examples... 2 chicks, 2 dudes, equipment, odd places?
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by AtheistD(m): 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2013
druid06:

2 chicks and me is okay, throw in one or two more asian women and we're cool but bringing a dude to the equation is a no no for me. Odd places, I can deal with that too.. I like to experiment with adventure sex it is fun too.

No B-D.S.M and Beastiality for me.

Illegal dude wink

But BDSm is a no no... interesting grin
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by druid06(m): 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2013

Illegal dude wink

But BDSm is a no no... interesting grin

Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by AtheistD(m): 5:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
druid06:

Nor blame me,I like better thing. grin grin grin

sure sure grin
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:01am On Jun 22, 2013
Ok folks grin

she is an official distributor of AIDS grin
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by Sanboy25: 8:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
@OP: So you didn't 'feed' the woman ?!
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by Nobody: 5:34am On Jun 24, 2013
Guys complain when girls wont give up sex so easily and guys complain when girls give up sex too easy. undecided
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by obi2012: 7:13am On Jun 24, 2013
Nothing is too freaky for me as long as it doesn't involve peeing, poop or another guy.. I'm game for almost anything
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 24, 2013
obi2012: Nothing is too freaky for me as long as it doesn't involve peeing, poop or another guy.. I'm game for almost anything

That leaves a whole heck of a lot of stuff..

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by Mynd44: 7:54am On Jun 24, 2013
Lol
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2013
angryyea...to freaky is when the guy asks"Baby have you tried Anal Xxxx?It's Kool you know". embarassedyea...to freaky is when the guy asks"Baby have you tried Anal Xxxx?It's Kool you know".#immediate dryness of the wet punnanny
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2013
Na wa o...

I thought Sex in a pub/club/bar toilet was normal

Maybe Anal is a bit more Risqué but still pretty acceptable

For me, Freaky starts at Bdsm...I'm not letting anybody tie me up and pour candle wax on my nips.... angry

I am quite open to giving golden showers Rkelly style tho..,

Maybe I am a nasty randy goat after all grin
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by Popowaa: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2013
Lol
jackbauersballs: Na wa o...

Maybe Anal is a bit more Risqué but still pretty acceptable

For me, Freaky starts at Bdsm...I'm not letting anybody tie me up and pour candle wax on my nips.... angry

I am quite open to giving golden showers Rkelly style tho..,

Maybe I am a nasty randy goat after all grin
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by AtheistD(m): 10:09am On Jun 24, 2013
Sanboy25: @OP: So you didn't 'feed' the woman ?!

Feed the woman? I got out before things got out of control grin

SniperInADiaper: Guys complain when girls wont give up sex so easily and guys complain when girls give up sex too easy. undecided

Hey, I am all for "share and share alike" but sometimes it can be a little too... explicit.

lynpetra: angryyea...to freaky is when the guy asks"Baby have you tried Anal Xxxx?It's Kool you know". embarassedyea...to freaky is when the guy asks"Baby have you tried Anal Xxxx?It's Kool you know".#immediate dryness of the wet punnanny

I'm sure you get asked that a lot grin

SLIDE waxie: she is an official distributor of AIDS grin

Possibly, she was strapping so yeah she might not be a distributor as such.

jackbauersballs: Na wa o...

It all depends what is done in the toiilet smiley.
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
Well actually I put them off by saying"Honey do you mind me sticking my finger into your anus? grin grin",It kind of turn me on you know".It's disgusting i know!cos most just lost d appetite almost immediately cos dey feel irritated undecided :
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by AtheistD(m): 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
lynpetra: Well actually I put them off by saying"Honey do you mind me sticking my hands into your anus? grin grin",I kind of turn me on you know".It's disgusting i know!cos most just lost d appetite almost immediately cos dey feel irritated undecided tongue

What if they actually enjoy it shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by MrsChima(f): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
I like clean freak.
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Guys complain when girls wont give up sex so easily and guys complain when girls give up sex too easy. undecided

these kinds of guys will then settle for the girls that don't easily give up sexx too easy undecided

easy wink wink
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by AtheistD(m): 3:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
joeydozzy:

these kinds of guys will then settle for the girls that don't easily give up sexx too easy undecided

easy wink wink

I like that. It has to be balanced smiley

Mrs.Chima:
I like clean freak.

So a freak who is clean tongue
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by Mynd44: 3:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
joeydozzy:

easy wink wink
Some guys will fight you over that bro
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by MrsChima(f): 3:39pm On Jun 24, 2013
I like furry handcuffs and whipped cream!

Chima like chocolate strawberries and my nurse outfit. grin
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by AtheistD(m): 3:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

smh undecided

You call that freaky... I call that dessert wink
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by MrsChima(f): 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2013

smh undecided

You call that freaky... I call that dessert wink

That's clean freak ode!!!
Re: How Freaky Is "Too Freaky" by Mynd44: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

That ain't freak, that's simple role playing.

Throw a horse whip and some hooks in there and it gets horrific

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Did She Marry Him For...money Or Love? / If You’re Not Married At 26, Prepare To Remain Single Forever! / What Is Your Best 'love' Position?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.