Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. (3333 Views)

She Is Pregnant For Another Man But Begs Me To Marry Her / A Painless Way To Disvirgin A Girl (18+) / How To Disvirgin Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by Maximiller(m): 7:29am On Oct 30, 2015
Am scared to do it but she said I should do it but I try to make her understand that it might be a course for me to do it and not marrying her tomorrow am afraid please advice me wisely what to do because her birthday is fast approaching

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by glimpse33(m): 7:33am On Oct 30, 2015
Another Yabaleft Escapee undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by mrhipup(m): 7:35am On Oct 30, 2015
don't do it kapish!!!

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by marv1: 7:35am On Oct 30, 2015
Dont capitalise on her naivity. She must have been getting wrong info from her peers and people around her.
Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by boboLIL(m): 7:36am On Oct 30, 2015
u dnt need advice.. Man up... Tell her u cant take such responsibility..
Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by tinziemaine(m): 7:44am On Oct 30, 2015
Ogbeni punna de kill
Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by jonaifame22(m): 7:45am On Oct 30, 2015
Go ahead and do it, since the idea is coming from the horses mouth
Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by simplemach(m): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2015
Since what she needs is a penetration and u are afraid to do it, just use a stick or fire wood so u know ur hands are clean from there.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by BreezyCB(m): 7:56am On Oct 30, 2015
Dnt Do It Buh OYO lo wa
Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 30, 2015
H
Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by gab264(m): 8:06am On Oct 30, 2015
Op If u ain't sure of marrying her, don't make that mistake" u about to make.
Some guys don't see it as a mistake, but it is the biggest mistake u will ever make in yaa life time and also a big sin to God.
Breaking her whatever, is a kind of "covenant" in the eyes of the Lord, and when u both indulge in such thin the convenant has already taking place, because it will surely involves blood.
When violected will be a life time curse for you both especially the girl.
There are spiritual risks involved, that humans tends to ignore, but with time it will start to manifest, u will not have the idea of were the punishment is coming from"grin
It will definitely be a devastating mistake Op.
.a word is enough for the wisesadsadsad.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by Khd95(m): 8:10am On Oct 30, 2015
Is she an igbo girl....

Na joke i dy oo,abeg no quote me yan werey
op will u b happy if ur lil get disvirgined,so talk sense into her,there is more to love than secks.she is alredy xposed,she wants to taste d fruit,but let her no dat,d fruit is poisonous if u eat it at d wrong stage

incase u ve interest in bleepn her too,abeg disregard all i said

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by tinziemaine(m): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2015
Khd95:
Is she an igbo girl....

Na joke i dy oo,abeg no quote me yan werey
op will u b happy if ur lil get disvirgined,so talk sense into her,there is more to love than secks.she is alredy xposed,she wants to taste d fruit,but let her no dat,d fruit is poisonous if u eat it at d wrong stage

incase u ve interest in bleepn her too,abeg disregard all i said
oshoo sweet leave dem
Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by sinaj(f): 8:13am On Oct 30, 2015
gab264:
Op If u ain't sure of marrying her, don't make that mistake" u about to make.
Some guys don't see it as a mistake, but it is the biggest mistake u will ever make in yaa life time and also a big sin to God.
Breaking her whatever, is a kind of "covenant" in the eyes of the Lord, and when u both indulge in such thin the convenant has already taking place, because it will surely involves blood.
When violected will be a life time curse for you both especially the girl.
There are spiritual risks involved, that humans tends to ignore, but with time it will start to manifest, u will not have the idea of were the punishment is coming from"grin
It will definitely be a devastating mistake Op.
.a word is enough for the wisesadsadsad.

Do u folow Tekena Ikoko
Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by ideyhere(f): 8:14am On Oct 30, 2015
How come all the guys are saying he shouldn't? Naa so una fear Virgins reach grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 30, 2015
They there dey dull yourself.... if you don't take care of her who will

Whether you do or not she has made up her mind...so it may be you and it may not but her resolve won't change.. better just do it
Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by IamLEGEND1: 8:21am On Oct 30, 2015
stop acting like a deranged mofo pls
Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by gab264(m): 9:14am On Oct 30, 2015
sinaj:

Do u folow Tekena Ikoko
Nop!!!Just hearing dah name for the first tym"who is she??or who is he??grinsad
Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by sinaj(f): 9:22am On Oct 30, 2015
gab264:
Nop!!!Just hearing dah name for the first tym"who is she??or who is he??grinsad
smiley

A man.

He talks on relationship nd it seems u quoted him smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by SenJoe(m): 9:32am On Oct 30, 2015
Don't try such. if she places a spell on you? you'll suffer with it.
Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by falconey(m): 9:47am On Oct 30, 2015
ideyhere:
How come all the guys are saying he shouldn't? Naa so una fear Virgins reach grin grin grin grin grin

its not fear but respect and protecting her from herself, you know girls have fish brain.
Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by gab264(m): 9:51am On Oct 30, 2015
sinaj:
smiley

A man.

He talks on relationship nd it seems u quoted him smiley
Aiith!! I didn't quote any1, just wrote what I fink, some pple have experienced"Op if he go ahead ahead with thaa request he received, without a concrete planin for it".
On seen the "karma" that will befall him, It's gonna be f*uckin priceless"grin
Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by misspicy(f): 10:08am On Oct 30, 2015
falconey:

its not fear but respect and protecting
her from herself, you know girls have
fish brain.
you are right,i bet the girl is just an underage who needs direction,most women makes this mistake at that stage...buh i must confess am suprised that we still have guys this reasonable,i used to think you lot are controlled by your d!cks tongue

forgive me
Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by falconey(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2015
misspicy:

you are right,i bet the girl is just an underage who needs direction,most women makes this mistake at that stage...buh i must confess am suprised that we still have guys this reasonable,i used to think you lot are controlled by your d!cks tongue

forgive me

yes we are most times.

I've had sex with few girls but none was a virgin. I had my opportunity but chose to desist.
Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by Monalisa185(f): 10:18am On Oct 30, 2015
simplemach:
Since what she needs is a penetration and u are afraid to do it, just use a stick or fire wood so u know ur hands are clean from there.

lol,if you ain't wicked, then you must be something close to 'heartless
Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 30, 2015
LoL! "grin"
....Everything Starts At 18! embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 30, 2015
Op, What you need is not Sex, What You need is Jesus angry!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by holluwai(m): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! "grin"

....Everything Starts At 18! embarassed

Hmmm, reminds you of your 18th year? wink
Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 30, 2015
holluwai:

Hmmm, reminds you of your 18th year? wink
LoL! Nah! undecided ....Haven't had mine yet! "grin" *Next month?* "grin"
Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by simplemach(m): 10:41am On Oct 30, 2015
Monalisa185:

lol,if you ain't wicked, then you must be something close to 'heartless
naaaaa, far from that ma'm
Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by holluwai(m): 10:43am On Oct 30, 2015
Estharfabian:
LoL! Nah! undecided
....Haven't had mine yet! "grin" *Next month?* "grin"

Oh really? You're so young my dear. Anyways make the most of it and don't do anything you'll possibly regret in the future. We should make it a memorable for u.
Re: My Girlfriend Begs Me To Disvirgin Her On Her 18th Birthday. by Monalisa185(f): 10:46am On Oct 30, 2015
simplemach:
naaaaa, far from that ma'm
I see

(1) (2) (Reply)

A 'one Night Stand' Experience I Can Never Forget / Tally Is The Name... Whats Yours? / Why Some Guys Don't Like Dating Older Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.