Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,475 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

PDP Will Soon Recall Amaechi – Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Will Soon Recall Amaechi – Akpabio (10286 Views)

Amaechi, Akpabio, Melaye, Ben Murray-Bruce Hangout At Event (Photos) / Nigerian Hacking Governors Forum: Amaechi, Akpabio, Uduaghan Hacked Phones Too / Amaechi, Akpabio Clash Again At Reconciliation Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Will Soon Recall Amaechi – Akpabio by ekcel(m): 11:39am On Jun 22, 2013
ZUBY77: Akpabio is forming big boy now

We know Amechi is bigger than him

What makes Amechi biger than Akpabio?.
Re: PDP Will Soon Recall Amaechi – Akpabio by ldpele(m): 11:51am On Jun 22, 2013
the true should be told,no single person is bigger than the party PDP,including GEJ,less talk of rotimi
Re: PDP Will Soon Recall Amaechi – Akpabio by Jhulyan(m): 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2013

see..no just insult my governor oo
Re: PDP Will Soon Recall Amaechi – Akpabio by hassey(m): 12:02pm On Jun 22, 2013
i think we ar missing sumtin here, cus no body seems to ask wat actually cause d fight btw amachi and gej/pdp. I shall b glad if sumbdy can clearly state wat 2ruelly cause dere misunderstanding. from my understanding i beliv it all started after amachi cancel d election of a local gov't dat was tag nt to b free and fair. And later d case was take to court. And he was ask by d gej to reinstate d chairman and amachi refuse dat he will only follow d court rulling. Am nt too sure if dere is any oda tin behind d fight
Re: PDP Will Soon Recall Amaechi – Akpabio by searay(m): 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2013

Please read about Akpabio or ask Amaechi who Akpabio is. Forget about the media hype.
..."that no decision was taken on Amaechi’s case because of the subsisting court action,
revealed PDP governors were
working on an out-of-court
settlement to facilitate soft-
landing for the beleaguered
Amaechi.
Mattress can handle this job.
Re: PDP Will Soon Recall Amaechi – Akpabio by sCun: 3:00pm On Jun 22, 2013
As the say, in politics there is no permanent friend or permanent enemy, only permanent interests. Nigerians should avoid taking sides when these people play their dirty politics. All we should be concerned about is asking them questions on issues plaguing our country. Instead of an Ijaw man saying Jonathan must return to office in 2015, he should ask what Jonathan has done for him or Ijaw people while in office. I remember during the period of militancy, Niger Delatans refused to ask their Governors what they have been doing with the allocations they receive; the highest in the country. They focused all their attention on the federal Government while their Governors were looting them dry. Now that there is a Niger Deltan as President, they have refused to ask him what he has done for them, all because of politics. What do people gain from taking sided purely based on sentiments when these politicians fight? All you should be concerned about is what they are doing to improve the standard of living in Nigeria. Some of these people you fight online for don't give a damn about you.

1 Like

Re: PDP Will Soon Recall Amaechi – Akpabio by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
Scun: As the say, in politics there is no permanent friend or permanent enemy, only permanent interests. Nigerians should avoid taking sides when these people play their dirty politics. All we should be concerned about is asking them questions on issues plaguing our country. Instead of an Ijaw man saying Jonathan must return to office in 2015, he should ask what Jonathan has done for him or Ijaw people while in office. I remember during the period of militancy, Niger Delatans refused to ask their Governors what they have been doing with the allocations they receive; the highest in the country. They focused all their attention on the federal Government while their Governors were looting them dry. Now that there is a Niger Deltan as President, they have refused to ask him what he has done for them, all because of politics. What do people gain from taking sided purely based on sentiments when these politicians fight? All you should be concerned about is what they are doing to improve the standard of living in Nigeria. Some of these people you fight online for don't give a damn about you.

So smart a summation!

I hope we all get d more open-minded about wat is n wats not in nigeria

I detest to high heavens any politics hinged on ethnicity,Religion or any base considerations

Performance n ability to fight corruption n instill discipline in our body polity r d only things I care about

Even if d president comes from my village,am too smart to pander to anytyn dat wil make me become jaundiced in my assessment of such man just because 'na my brother as some are won't to say!'
Re: PDP Will Soon Recall Amaechi – Akpabio by ubest1(m): 10:16pm On Jun 22, 2013
the script here was to isolate middle belt from core north by breaking northern forum lead by niger state govt making it look like the core northern governor betray governor Jang,so as it stand come 2015 no core northern candidate can confuse middle belt to support them because the hatred had be establish which GEJ had succeeded knowing well he have SS, SE, MIDDLE BELT,Lagos will always GEJ because 70% are southerners then win some state in core north & return in 2015 secondly to fool APC that politic is not play in pages of newspapers
Re: PDP Will Soon Recall Amaechi – Akpabio by adeniyikassim: 8:25am On Jun 23, 2013
there is no permanent foe in politics..the best is known to them.they understand the game better than us grin
Re: PDP Will Soon Recall Amaechi – Akpabio by OdionOdion: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
The heat is really touching Gov Ameachi,he cannot cruz around with his bombardial jet,he cannot attend the gatherings of "PDP big boys"like Gov Akpabio,He is no longer safe in his own state because of his allegations against Joseph Mbu-the state police commissioner,Gov Amaechi is weary of EFCC and ICPC,though his heart is with APC but the fear of his past will not let him decamp.God save Gov Amaechi
Re: PDP Will Soon Recall Amaechi – Akpabio by Avidfz: 7:57am On Jun 24, 2013
Treat and Dry up ur toilet...
Benfits
1.it prevents all infections(WOMAN AND MAN INFECTIONS) of the toilet.
2.it kills all rats,flies etc,
3.it takes control on toilet heat or vapour.
4.it prevents toilet from getting full up in time,ie instead of 1year,it will full next year.
6.natural and economical,dou there are some fresh leafs and herbs for any kind of chronic or old infection avalible...
It is good to treat your toilet each 3month as it was comfirmed by the International Ministry Of Health...
Be safe,be protected. . . Middi Donavidfz 08182959831 . . .
abu12:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/cover/pdp-will-soon-recall-amaechi-gov-akpabio/

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Guber: PDP Unsettled Over Candidate As INEC Deadline Ends Today / Niger Delta: FG Sets Up C'ttee To Recover Illegal Arms And Stop Spate Of Bombing / 8 Drown In Lagos Boat Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.