Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,105 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer (2534 Views)

How To Spot A Womanizer In A Banking Hall / Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? / 5 Ways To Spot A Chronic Womanizer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:35am On Jun 22, 2013
Please Ladies, be watchful with this 4 signs from
chronic womanizer men!
A womanizer has plenty of female acquaintances
because he’s hoping to have sex with all of them.

1. HE PROMISES TOO MUCH, TOO SOON.
You just met him, and he’s already talking about
the future. The womanizer isn’t afraid to promise
you the world because he won’t stick around long
enough to make good on any of the promises. If
he’s promising too much, too soon, be wary: He
may just be telling you what you want to hear.

2. HE NEVER CALLS YOU BY NAME.
He calls you sweetie, honey, babe and more. At
first, it’s cute, but then you realize that he rarely or
never calls you by your actual name. It’s by design:
If the womanizer never says your name, then he
doesn’t risk mixing it up with the name of another
girl.

3. HE DOESN’T HAVE A CLOSE FEMALE FRIEND.
He has a lot of female acquaintances. He has more
female Facebook friends than male. He gets a lot of
text messages from girls… but he can’t name one
close female friend. The womanizer has plenty of
female acquaintances because he’s hoping to have
sex with all of them.

4. HE’S TOO COMPLIMENTARY.
We all love to hear compliments — but we generally
know when compliments have motives behind
them. If he’s overly complimentary, the womanizer
is trying to get you into bed.
Re: Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer by Excel30: 9:08am On Jun 22, 2013
HE IS A LIER? My ex told me that the lady i saw unclad with him on bed was a female friend who intended spending the night.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer by Henrypraise: 9:30am On Jun 22, 2013
Excel 30 :
HE IS A LIER? My ex told me that the lady i saw unclad with him on bed was a female friend who intended spending the night.
In recent times, dis is one of d most hilarious tins av heard, can't help readin it ova n ova again n laughin.
Re: Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer by sakaguchi(m): 9:33am On Jun 22, 2013
Excel 30 :
You have written this story in several other places just yesterday alone, take it easy lady! All izzzzzzzzzz well
Re: Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:40am On Jun 22, 2013
Excel 30 :

Take it easy love! Everyone's had a heartbreak and life still goes on...... What matters most is how you deal with it!
We've got only one life to live....... Look around the positive sides of life and you'll see this world is beautiful.....
Don't spend your energy on griefs and regrets...... Be happy! Hang out with yo girls...... Drink and be merry! Its the best gift in life
Re: Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer by badmeat(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2013
cheesy,they can't resist the cheddar!but y u dey reveal our secrets na?angry
Re: Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer by Ijeleigbo(m): 10:39am On Jun 22, 2013
bad meat: cheesy,they can't resist the cheddar!but y u dey reveal our secrets na?angry

grin real play boys do more than this! They invent new strategies and tricks on how to play with so many girls
Re: Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer by slymm(f): 11:52am On Jun 22, 2013
Stop with these ridiculous rules already. It will not help anyone. Most men will cheat and many more women are getting on the bandwagon. It is normal, you get bored and you find something new then come back to the old, familiar and trusted person. If he is cheating, just nicely ask for an open relationship. Monogamy is overrated anyway. #yawns#

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer by MrsChima(f): 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
Ijele please get laid!

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer by Princesszoe: 3:40pm On Jun 22, 2013
slymm: Stop with these ridiculous rules already. It will not help anyone. Most men will cheat and many more women are getting on the bandwagon. It is normal, you get bored and you find something new then come back to the old, familiar and trusted person. If he is cheating, just nicely ask for an open relationship. Monogamy is overrated anyway. #yawns#
Your third sentence is nothing but the truth but the following sentences sound so weird, true although and might reduce the rate of divorce because both partner gets happiness from outside but **. A sacred marriage is the marriage between a responsible faithful man and a pious woman.
Re: Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer by Ijeleigbo(m): 11:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Ijele please get laid!

You wanna give me p-ussy? I don't mind
Re: Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer by Monicasque(f): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
a person is a book that you can never be able to read so you will never know a womaniser even if he had it tatood to his forehead because people are good pretenders
Re: Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer by AtheistD(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

3. HE DOESN’T HAVE A CLOSE FEMALE FRIEND.
He has a lot of female acquaintances. He has more
female Facebook friends than male. He gets a lot of
text messages from girls… but he can’t name one
close female friend. The womanizer has plenty of
female acquaintances because he’s hoping to have
sex with all of them.

I dont have any close female friends... except online. undecided
Re: Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer by Ijeleigbo(m): 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
Atheist:-D:

I dont have any close female friends... except online. undecided

Then you ain't a player!
Re: Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer by AtheistD(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Then you ain't a player!

Of course I aint. I never said I was grin
Re: Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2013

Of course I aint. I never said I was grin

Who is actually a player? Is it a guy with so many girlfriends or a guy who loves to break girls hearts
Re: Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer by AtheistD(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

Who is actually a player? Is it a guy with so many girlfriends or a guy who loves to break girls hearts

I am neither cool
Re: Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2013

I am neither cool

I asked you a question
Re: Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer by MrsChima(f): 5:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

You wanna give me p-ussy? I don't mind

Not even with Van Vickers penis!!!
Re: Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

LOL!
Re: Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer by sakaguchi(m): 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

What's with Van Vickers penis again!
For a mrs, you are really disappointing to say the least.
Re: Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer by AtheistD(m): 7:29pm On Jun 24, 2013
sakaguchi:
What's with Van Vickers penis again!
For a mrs, you are really disappointing to say the list.

She is quite wild for a married woman shocked. Mr Chima must be having a hell of a time with her cool
Re: Ladies, How To Know A Chronic Womanizer by CzarChris(m): 7:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
Dude, like seriously? Y r u here exposing your fellow guys? So not cool, how many times have you seen women expose demselves like this? Never, nada, zilch, non, zero! You can't catch a woman, you can only suspect. You hunt to catch only if you r ready for high BP. So quit this stuff, its so not cool.
BTW everywoman has a different switch, just have to sense the switch-on it nd your in control, a bonafide player only has to adapt to the situation to succeed, so this ur rules got nothing on me.

(1) (Reply)

How To Be A Good Side Chick. :-* / Schocking: Man Caught By Wife Accidentally Having Sex With Her Identical Twin Si / I Was Rushing To Do It And I Mistakenly Tore Her Pant.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.