Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

I Can't Take It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Take It! (2517 Views)

Omg I Can't Take This No More, She Farts Whenever We Have Sex / Help! Please ! I Can't Take It Anymore. / She Can't Take It Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Take It! by Gflat: 9:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
I have this girl we have been dating for 5years now...we had our differences and she called it quit. Though I have been going through had time being alone. She calls me once everyday and I pick the call just to act mature...

I have been trying to forget about her...so I am trying to get someone else to fill the hole she left in my heart. I just checked facebook and saw her picture with her "new boo"( I haven't deleted her, cuz I wanna act mature).

But guys I am so so so down tonight...its killing me. Please I need help to forget about her,I need to move on, but its very hard cry
Re: I Can't Take It! by otbliz(m): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
Lemme give you an advice.
Man up and read Isaiah 4:1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Take It! by paulkhalifa(m): 9:43pm On Feb 06, 2015
What were the differences you guys had?
Re: I Can't Take It! by mikky4all(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
How old are u
Re: I Can't Take It! by Juliano47(m): 9:44pm On Feb 06, 2015
Nothing is too hard.... angry change that mentality and you gonna be fine. Meanwhile, if you wish to forget her; pls, pay a visit to ICU unit of any close hospital you will surely put a mere female (who obviously do not think much of you) last on your mind.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Take It! by jamex93(m): 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
by the time u finish 6 bottles of orijin.....u will sleep like a baby...

1 Like

Re: I Can't Take It! by ucheheart(m): 9:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
And you have her profile pic steering at you every time you go to facebook. You are not ready to let go. Cos if you are, the first thing you will do is to block/delete everything abt her on face book. Face reality man, Girl has moved on, move on too.
Re: I Can't Take It! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
So what do you want us to do
What sought of help do you want us to render to you here
I think if you are this idle, you should go help your mum in the kitchen, perhaps clean up the dishes or something.
#nonsense
Re: I Can't Take It! by Enegod(m): 9:52pm On Feb 06, 2015
Gflat:
I have this girl we have been dating for 5years now...we had our differences and she called it quit. Though I have been going through had time being alone. She calls me once everyday and I pick the call just to act mature...

I have been trying to forget about her...so I am trying to get someone else to fill the hole she left in my heart. I just checked facebook and saw her picture with her "new boo"( I haven't deleted her, cuz I wanna act mature).

But guys I am so so so down tonight...its killing me. Please I need help to forget about her,I need to move on, but its very hard cry
sounds like you loved her. too bad it didnt work out undecided
Re: I Can't Take It! by Young03(m): 9:56pm On Feb 06, 2015
Man its simple to 4gt..i posted for a help here twice because i had issues wt my gal..upon all d advises i had..i used some and trew some away...we av separated and her pix is d ist i wil c wen i open my facebuk..dnt av a gal nw bt am not tinkin of her.MEN AR THINKIN OF HOW TO MAKE MONI AND UR THINKIN OF A WOMAN...MTCHHEWW

1 Like

Re: I Can't Take It! by Dorisbest(f): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2015
Gflat:
I have this girl we have been dating for 5years now...we had our differences and she called it quit. Though I have been going through had time being alone. SHE CALL ME ONCE EVERYDAY and I pick the call just to act mature...

Y is she calling u everyday
Re: I Can't Take It! by Tymax(m): 9:58pm On Feb 06, 2015
otbliz:
Lol. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Take It! by Tymax(m): 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2015
Can you all see the foolish gal? Can you? angry Look at the kind of love she has thrown away just to be with a new, untested guy. angry It is obvious this guy cares for her. You can see the way he is still making sacrifice for her even though she broke his heart. He doesn't want to ostracize her yet she is rubbing it in. Sharp sharp she has a new bobo. Whaaat?!

I would have said thunder fire her but that's too much, I think.

When this guy now heals up and turns to hard guy cool, these ladies will be complaining.

Meeeen. Ladies can be heartless.
Re: I Can't Take It! by sseunth(m): 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
smoke weed get drunk coolsmoke weed get drunk
Re: I Can't Take It! by Gflat: 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2015
otbliz:

That made me chuckled...but bro, I aren't good now
Re: I Can't Take It! by Gflat: 10:18pm On Feb 06, 2015
paulkhalifa:
What were the differences you guys had?

That is kindda personal
Re: I Can't Take It! by mytime24(f): 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
jamex93:
by the time u finish 6 bottles of orijin.....u will sleep like a baby...
hahaha , grin
Re: I Can't Take It! by Gflat: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2015
Juliano47:
Nothing is too hard.... angry change that mentality and you gonna be fine. Meanwhile, if you wish to forget her; pls, pay a visit to ICU unit of any close hospital you will surely put a mere female (who obviously do not think much of you) last on your mind.

How do I get to forget her
I tried wooing other girls...infact I wanna go out with one tomorrow, just to take the thoughts of her off my mind but....
Re: I Can't Take It! by Gflat: 10:21pm On Feb 06, 2015
ucheheart:
And you have her profile pic steering at you every time you go to facebook. You are not ready to let go. Cos if you are, the first thing you will do is to block/delete everything abt her on face book. Face reality man, Girl has moved on, move on too.

I was just trying to act mature sad
Re: I Can't Take It! by Gflat: 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2015
Enegod:
sounds like you loved her. too bad it didnt work out undecided

Sighs...I still love her, and it hurts
Re: I Can't Take It! by Gflat: 10:23pm On Feb 06, 2015
Dorisbest:

Y is she calling u everyday

That I don't know
Re: I Can't Take It! by blueandbirds(m): 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2015
Seriousbabe easy on the dude he only ask for help but dat bin said your aass tho* can't stop staring at it, damn dat shiit is real mhane.. quote author=seriousbabe post=30494781]So what do you want us to do
What sought of help do you want us to render to you here
I think if you are this idle, you should go help your mum in the kitchen, perhaps clean up the dishes or something.
#nonsense[/quote]
Re: I Can't Take It! by Gflat: 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2015
Tymax:
Can you all see the foolish gal? Can you? angry Look at the kind of love she has thrown away just to be with a new, untested guy. angry It is obvious this guy cares for her. You can see the way he is still making sacrifice for her even though she broke his heart. He doesn't want to ostracize her yet she is rubbing it in. Sharp sharp she has a new bobo. Whaaat?!

I would have said thunder fire her but that's too much, I think.

When this guy now heals up and turns to hard guy cool, these ladies will be complaining.

Meeeen. Ladies can be heartless.

Bro, I seriously need clues on how to harden my heart and forget about her...
Infact I need to be taught how to be a player!!!
Re: I Can't Take It! by Uniquexty(f): 10:39pm On Feb 06, 2015
Swthrt, I can relate to this. Just dat d reverse is d case here. It's my guy who got a new girl. I just found out last nyt, something they started on d 10th of Jan. My brother u need to see their chats nd msgs.... I cried all nyt.
Re: I Can't Take It! by chidiebere2020(m): 10:46pm On Feb 06, 2015
I guess u are a nice dude, but when girls teach u lesson u will undrstand

Re: I Can't Take It! by Juliano47(m): 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
Gflat:

How do I get to forget her
I tried wooing other girls...infact I wanna go out with one tomorrow, just to take the thoughts of her off my mind but....
here's how it works...helped me during some of my foolish days. cut everything that tie you guys together bro...it is hard but if you wanna. forget her that's the first step...delete her contact from everywhere you have 'em. quit receiving her calls..quit seeing her anywhere...avoid her. stay safe.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Take It! by yorex2011: 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2015
You need to get yourself busy
Pick up old hobbies... Go out and hang out with friends more... Read more...

And stay off romance section
Re: I Can't Take It! by Juliano47(m): 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
Uniquexty:
Swthrt, I can relate to this. Just dat d reverse is d case here. It's my guy who got a new girl. I just found out last nyt, something they started on d 10th of Jan. My brother u need to see their chats nd msgs.... I cried all nyt.
Not new...shit happens. take heart. Stay safe.
Re: I Can't Take It! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2015
what about the new girl? I mean the one you are planning to take out in your other thread lipsrsealed
Re: I Can't Take It! by MzQueen(f): 11:10pm On Feb 06, 2015
You bad grin
Nneka123:
what about the new girl? I mean the one you are planning to take out in your other thread lipsrsealed
Re: I Can't Take It! by yorex2011: 11:11pm On Feb 06, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: I Can't Take It! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 06, 2015
Delete her on Facebook. Help yourself. There is no point in trying to be mature while you're hurting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Expensive Shoe and clothing My Ghanian Girlfriend Got For Me(pics) / Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Do Not Ask Me To Marry!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.