Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,374 members, 7,812,093 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo (3662 Views)

Aregbesola's First-class Schools in Osun, The ''O'' State / Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos / Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by Bobandgreat: 11:44pm On Jun 22, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
demelza: Im really enjoying this banter between Eko ile and FSU, its so hilarious. These guys have added a lot of spice to the political section with their threads. If only our political arena was this way- a two party system to checkmate the excesses of the others.
Ride on guys and may the forces be with you

Don't use psychology on us. This is not a Ludo game. This is societal decay. This is people's lives.
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by Garrithe1st: 12:07am On Jun 23, 2013
PDP really destroyed the South-West. Yorubas did. The wise thing to booth them out. Same with Edo State. PDP is bad news any day, anytime, anywhere!!!

cool cool

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:12am On Jun 23, 2013
FSU:

They are Yoruba, regardless of party.

Your man has been there for more than 2 years. What has he done?
lol

Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by amarilo: 12:17am On Jun 23, 2013
Garri the 1st: PDP really destroyed the South-West. Yorubas did. The wise thing to booth them out. Same with Edo State. PDP is bad news any day, anytime, anywhere!!!

cool cool
Even in Rivers? You guys are about to change cos Amaechi will soon be admitted back to PDP.
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by hardknockbroda(m): 1:24am On Jun 23, 2013
FSU:

Ajimobi's performance in 2 years is far better than dat of Akala and Ladoja combined (8 years).. There are a lot of public schools in Ibadan talk less of those in other towns across the state.. Quite a number of classroom blocks are being renovated at d moment, whenever I have d chance I will get some pictures of dese classrooms..

4 Likes

Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by tsomething: 1:33am On Jun 23, 2013
Sibrah: There is no offense in leaving some school the way they are until the funds to fix them become available. Atleast, he hasn't borrowed, so it is safe to say he is planning to reconstruct these schools as the funds come in and avoid paying interest.

Lame and stupid excuse. So if money doesn't come after 4years, he will tell his electorates he couldn't do anything because there was no money but also he didn't borrow .
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by nuclearboy(m): 5:23am On Jun 23, 2013
demelza: Im really enjoying this banter between Eko ile and FSU, its so hilarious. These guys have added a lot of spice to the political section with their threads. If only our political arena was this way- a two party system to checkmate the excesses of the others.
Ride on guys and may the forces be with you

I totally agree. These things will compel people to work harder rather than media based progress
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by dayokanu(m): 5:29am On Jun 23, 2013
This is an indictment on the PDP who ruled the state for 8 straight years.

Thank God the people of Oyo booted out the PDP
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by timifakay(m): 5:59am On Jun 23, 2013
FSU:

Are you saying the works of someone in two years are more important than that of someone in over 4 years?
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by omongbatic: 6:07am On Jun 23, 2013
timifakay:
Are you saying the works of someone in two years are more important than that of someone in over 4 years?
Lam Adesina (AD/AC/ACN) was also there for 4 years. What did he achieve?
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by dayokanu(m): 6:08am On Jun 23, 2013
omongbatic:
Lam Adesina (AD/C/ACN) was also there for 4 years. What did he achieve?

And how is Lam Adesinas 4yrs greater than the 8yrs of waste by the PDP which was spent on Adedibu vs ELeweOmo vs Alao Akala NURTW fights
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by omongbatic: 6:09am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

And how is Lam Adesinas 4yrs greater than the 8yrs of waste by the PDP which was spent on Adedibu vs ELeweOmo vs Alao Akala NURTW fights

What did Lam achieve in 4 years? Show me one thing.
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by gramci: 6:15am On Jun 23, 2013
musiwa25: do you still want tinubu to be your leader.. you see , he cant help you.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by timifakay(m): 6:16am On Jun 23, 2013
omongbatic:
Lam Adesina (AD/AC/ACN) was also there for 4 years. What did he achieve?
So its about what the parties did not what the governors did, last time i heard only the governor received the state allocation not his political party.
From my own understanding presently: governors from ACN are better than governors from PDP. Not ACN is better than PDP, i dont know what goes on behind closed doors of any party.
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by Egbagirl(f): 6:44am On Jun 23, 2013
Honestly, it would have made more sense if the titles of these threads were different. Why says "Governors" school? The use of ghe word "first-class" is obvious.

I would have preferred a more constructive discussion about this issue instead of targeting certain states and govenors.
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by Nobody: 7:12am On Jun 23, 2013
These are evidence of the stupidity of akala and ladoja, all those clamouring for them to come back to rule are bad and vile people.

I passed through akala road recently, MY GOD, about 1km of road(he didn't even complete the tarring) not a single street lamp, the same thing he did in UCH road...those guys are insane, thank God they are gone!

Ajimobi has achieved in two years what two pdp governors in 8 years couldn't!

I hope he'll get around to building schools soon, you'll see just how better he is to those two.
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by omongbatic: 7:13am On Jun 23, 2013
django1: These are evidence of the stupidity of akala and ladoja, all those clamouring for them to come back to rule are bad and vile people.

I passed through akala road recently, MY GOD, about 1km of road(he didn't even complete the tarring) not a single street lamp, the same thing he did in UCH road...those guys are insane, thank God they are gone!

I hope he'll get around to building schools soon, you'll see just how better he is to those two.
And LAM Adesina is PDP too?
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by achi4u(m): 7:16am On Jun 23, 2013
I love those picturesgrin grin
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by timifakay(m): 7:27am On Jun 23, 2013
django1: These are evidence of the stupidity of akala and ladoja, all those clamouring for them to come back to rule are bad and vile people.

Do you know the last time some school got new furniture was during Ladoja's regime? Why pitch parties against each other?
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 23, 2013
omongbatic:
And LAM Adesina is PDP too?

Bring us pictures of these schools during Lam's tenure! You'll be a f0ol to think lam's four years which preceeded those of ladoja/akala isn't better even though lam was quite useless too.
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by omongbatic: 7:30am On Jun 23, 2013
django1:

even though lam was quite useless too.

Well spoken. But you must first twist ad bite your tongue before admitting the truth. Typical Ibadan man.
Lam was completely useless and he was ACN
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by stebell(m): 7:33am On Jun 23, 2013
Pls A.C.N e-warriors, don't hide under de shadow of he's stayed only 2yrs bla bla bla. Wat is bad is bad. Despite the diff parties, de govs are yoruba and dat shud come first not party. I tink we still #1 wen it comes to Education/health. #Team Rivers/ #Team GEJ/#Team Amaechi
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by oddy4real(m): 7:33am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu: This is an indictment on the PDP who ruled the state for 8 straight years.

Thank God the people of Oyo booted out the PDP
AD (ACN) led by Governor Lam Adesina ruled Oyo State for 4 YEARS before the PDP took over.
Say something else
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by timifakay(m): 7:45am On Jun 23, 2013
stebell: Pls A.C.N e-warriors, don't hide under de shadow of he's stayed only 2yrs bla bla bla. Wat is bad is bad. Despite the diff parties, de govs are yoruba and dat shud come first not party. I tink we still #1 wen it comes to Education/health. #Team Rivers/ #Team GEJ/#Team Amaechi

hehehehe... u make laff. Personality is not as important as tribe?
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by dayokanu(m): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2013
oddy4real:
AD (ACN) led by Governor Lam Adesina ruled Oyo State for 4 YEARS before the PDP took over.
Say something else

It was the PDP who ruined the SW and every Yoruba man knows this which is why they kicked out the PDP
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by timifakay(m): 7:55am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

It was the PDP who ruined the SW and every Yoruba man knows this which is why they kicked out the PDP
It is not the PDP, but every corrupt person that has led in any little post.
Note: im not supporting any party, just amazed by the level of generalization.
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:59am On Jun 23, 2013
Egba girl: Honestly, it would have made more sense if the titles of these threads were different. Why says "Governors" school? The use of ghe word "first-class" is obvious.

I would have preferred a more constructive discussion about this issue instead of targeting certain states and govenors.
Tell that to ur brother who started it first.
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by chemashie(m): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2013
You IGBOS should continue to remind us what we need to fix in SW while watching your region to decay. The OP and his fellow apologists must be from Ebonyi State. Pls show us more pictures.....bunch of idiotas!

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by rozayx5(m): 8:17am On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Keep calling parties, by the time you wake up in a slum after 20 years ACN rule you will know there is more to NIgeria's problems that Parties grin grin

Lagos should be enough of a lesson, Last time Tinubu was seen at his daughters Graduation in the USA, after "8 years educational trasnformation in Lagos under ACN"
madness
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by holysina(m): 10:41am On Jun 23, 2013
De library looks like one I saw in merlin :p
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by rodeo0070(m): 10:48am On Jun 23, 2013
Dafuq is going on here?...
You guys are funny gan! Comparing 2yrs with 8yrs. I tell you, the present Governor is performing far better than those past riff-raffs. Ajumobi is working in Oyo state...
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by mayorall(m): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2013
Nice work from op but remember Rome was not built in a day. I will say the past government is to be blamed for this. You dont expect the new government to make changes in all area at once I guess the past government should be asked why schools are like this during their administration and not the new government. As am seeing this schools, I dont think they can be renovated, spending money on this schools is like wasting of resources, think the Government wanna adopt the system used by Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola of Osun state by demolishing the schools and modernising them. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING: President Jonathan To Address The Nation By 7am Today / A Message To Barcanista: My Chief Wailing Wailer On Nairaland. / Strong Indication That A Russian Backed Coup Will Soon Happen In Saudi & Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.