Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo (3661 Views)

Aregbesola's First-class Schools in Osun, The ''O'' State / Fasola's First-class Schools In Lagos / Amosun's First-class Schools In Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 23, 2013
timifakay:
Do you know the last time some school got new furniture was during Ladoja's regime? Why pitch parties against each other?

What nonsense! Every administration provide one sort of chair or the other, I know lam did, he even gave free books and everything back then, I know cos I collected part of it while in GCI.

What we are saying is that these schools are like this because of those who ruled the state in the immediate past (akala and ladoja).
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
Criminal Administration in action.
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by adconline(m): 1:16pm On Jun 23, 2013
Garri the 1st: PDP really destroyed the South-West. Yorubas did. The wise thing to booth them out. Same with Edo State. PDP is bad news any day, anytime, anywhere!!!

cool cool
What did AD do b4 PDP came into power? Folks like you think that party is the problem instead of greedy politicians. Same folks that started AD, late joined PDP, and formed ACN , Labour and APGA.
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by dayokanu(m): 2:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
adconline:
What did AD do b4 PDP came into power? Folks like you think that party is the problem instead of greedy politicians. Same folks that started AD, late joined PDP, and formed ACN , Labour and APGA.

Bisi Akande was named the best governor in Nigeria, he built the State secretariat in 4 yrs.

What did Oyinlola do in 8yrs
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by adconline(m): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Bisi Akande was named the best governor in Nigeria, he built the State secretariat in 4 yrs.

Who named him "the best governor" in Nigeria? So his most outstanding accomplishment was building a state secretariat? Smh.....
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by dayokanu(m): 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
I gave you an example of what AD did in 4yrs, Tell us what PDP did in the same Osun for 7.5yrs
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by 4Willywilly: 10:15am On Jun 24, 2013
Oyo state
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by jmaine: 10:32am On Jun 24, 2013
dayokanu:

Best governor in SW you mean ? undecided
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by wirinet(m): 11:42am On Jun 24, 2013
Kudos to the OP. This is the sort of debate i expect of nigerians instead of emotional outbursts based on primordial sentiments. Opponents of the OP should also take their camera or phone and go round schools and take pictures. I wish supporters of other politicians especially those of the president and governors show us physical proofs of performance instead of propaganda on the pages of newspaper. It will be far cheaper than the millions spent on media blitz.
Can someone also do the same thing for Fashola, take a camera and go round public schools in lagos so we can see how governor Fashola is working.
Re: Ajimobi's First-class schools in Oyo by ujoinme: 9:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
wirinet: Kudos to the OP. This is the sort of debate i expect of nigerians instead of emotional outbursts based on primordial sentiments. Opponents of the OP should also take their camera or phone and go round schools and take pictures. I wish supporters of other politicians especially those of the president and governors show us physical proofs of performance instead of propaganda on the pages of newspaper. It will be far cheaper than the millions spent on media blitz.
Can someone also do the same thing for Fashola, take a camera and go round public schools in lagos so we can see how governor Fashola is working.

https://www.nairaland.com/1333598/fasolas-first-class-schools-lagos THATS LAGOS PUBLIC SCHOOL NEXT TIME DO A LITTLE RESEARCH.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Tale Of Two Elections: How I Went From Sai Buhari To Go Jonathan! / President Buhari Is Far Richer Than He Declares (PICTURE PROOF) / Fayose Is Right! Federal Govt Lied about the N5,000 Stipend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.