Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert (36486 Views)

Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? / Dbanj DKM Concert Pictures / Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Iceprincehkn(m): 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
sakaguchi: I have been admitted for same cause before and that was what I was asked to wear.
datz obvious
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by valenti12(m): 7:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
Badoo no dey do like wadoo
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Kessythegeek(m): 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
i pray make wizkìd wear slippers o..
I love olamide...Voice of dah street!
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by TableLeg(m): 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
And so?
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Nothing new here.
Fela used to perform with pants.
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by everyday: 8:51pm On Jun 24, 2013
He must be a very local boy
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
nacosprof: WHAT A SILLY BEING U I, EAGLE PRID LIKE U....HE'S MAKI MONI..

Wtf are you trying to say? undecided
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by JOYCEOUS(f): 9:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
Rajosh: 10million naira a week? That's too cheap joor.I make 10 billion naira a day.
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
sakaguchi: He just came back from the hospital, you see the loose short and the slippers he wore, that shows that he was earlier admitted for RUNNING STOMACH, his outfit makes it easy for him to quickly run to the toilet
#AND_GO_DOWN_LOW cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I know this because I have been admitted for same cause before and that was what I was asked to wear.

LWKMD... You're Funny Man
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Shaadey: 9:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
Xo?
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by bankyblue(m): 9:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
plainmirror: Ʊ call it stewpidity,
ℓ call it concept/uniqueness
grin

Olamide said it himself that stupidity as taken over him....

So waiting be ur own stress?
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by bendike: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
sexymoma: You Better Edit that figure you put dia, before nairalanders pull your skin. 10million per week ko 50million per minutes ni. so how much will Tu- Baba would be making per week, 100million per week ba. when you posting somethings online dont think people reading it are novice. shotigbo undecided

People, i dont doubt the figures again oh, provided refigeration services at a wedding 2weeks ago. The musician that performed was ayefele, nna, the guy had a show the nite b4 and guess what he was paid 5m! to perform at the wedding. Nairalanders, that guy was sprayed more than 3m by my conservative estimate! If he does 3 showa a week. Pls do the maths.
This boys are chopping bastard cash! I think i am in the wrong business oh..
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by jidesp(m): 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
Poster..I have nothing to say to you. if this is what you call News i'm not going to visit your blog one bit. You're just in your own world thinking wearing slippers to perform is absurd..You're on a long thang lipsrsealed
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by oyin01(m): 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
Olamide smoking weed at bonk

Phone rings

Olamide- First of all... Introduction

DBANJ- Baba e lo ma run down... Hmmm
! This is ejanla

Olamide- ah! Bangaliii i dey fukn okay

dbanj- U don forget say today na DKM concert?

OLAMIDE - Ejanla, im never dulling. Do i look like a dull?
Dbanj- Na u dey come up next ooo

Olamide- yeeee chalii, make we go... Oya

speeds to concert venue

gbagbe oshiiii.... That is the reason. Are you a learner?
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by nsgee14(m): 9:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
[quote author=Stegomiah]

LOL.
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2013
nacosprof: WHAT A SILLY BEING U I, EAGLE PRID LIKE U....HE'S MAKI MONI..
ur father, dats who u r referring to.
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by mandy4s: 10:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
Flirtyfemi: ol! Razz boy... rapper Olamide is still very razz, lol. He killed his performance at the DKM concert but hey, why slippers nah....see photos here...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-KetZ7aHXyKs/UcfENgtCMfI/AAAAAAAAB9k/zp6sFzGUUpk/s1600/dbanj+concert+one.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-IjDbDElm5WY/UcfEfYHBRsI/AAAAAAAAB9s/yTckAwmZdtQ/s1600/dbanj+concert+one.png[/img]

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/olamide-performs-with-slippers-at.html
ITS CALLED KEEPING IT SIMPLE DUDE! MUST HE WEAR A $236,000 SHOE SO YOU HAVE WHAT TO TALK ABOUT? I WONDER WHY NIGERIANS LOVE FAKE LIFESTYLE
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by seedorfg(m): 10:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
If i hear,,wetin cncern agbero wit ovaload, slipaz an so ...
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Yolobazz(m): 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
So because he wear slippers now..we no go hear word..
Una just like wahala! The boy's only trying to keep it real and create some kinda uniqueness.. And I see nothing bad in this..but NL people go just carry phone dey type nonsense.. Olamide your head's there jare! Take it outside basket! Take it inside koroba!!
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by zhirinmai(m): 11:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
Francheezy: mtcheeeeeeww.....i bin dey tink say na dunlop slippers sef
me self. mtcheeew
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by igboboy1(m): 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: Nothing new here.
Fela used to perform with pants.

You sure?

He rehearsed on stage in his pants and he chilled with pants (not a secret) but when the actual show came you sure say Fela wear pant dey perform?
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 25, 2013
all na swag nothing spoil
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 25, 2013
Flirtyfemi: ol! Razz boy... rapper Olamide is still very razz, lol. He killed his performance at the DKM concert but hey, why slippers nah....see photos here...

[img]http://2.bp..com/-KetZ7aHXyKs/UcfENgtCMfI/AAAAAAAAB9k/zp6sFzGUUpk/s1600/dbanj+concert+one.png[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-IjDbDElm5WY/UcfEfYHBRsI/AAAAAAAAB9s/yTckAwmZdtQ/s1600/dbanj+concert+one.png[/img]

http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/olamide-performs-with-slippers-at.html

I WANT TO BUY ONE ABEG.....
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Deco007: 8:27am On Jun 25, 2013
I like this very short but yet relevant
Lady_Sarin: we are used to hyping things that have no relevance and significance...
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by klad00(m): 9:43am On Jun 25, 2013
First of all.. He's free to do whatever he likes
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by DECOtech(m): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2013
Hey! ...what on earth happened to concept?
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by DECOtech(m): 9:48am On Jun 25, 2013
Hey! ...what on earth happened to concept? Abeg free the guy.
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by stchinedu: 9:56am On Jun 25, 2013
utumunta: 10 million a week puts him at 40million a month , multiplied by 12 equals to 480million a year!
@OP..why are many Nigerians moving wtout brains? Do you think money grow on trees?
Odi kwa egwu! That guy op must be smoking something expired.
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by stchinedu: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2013
utumunta: 10 million a week puts him at 40million a month , multiplied by 12 equals to 480million a year!
@OP..why are many Nigerians moving wtout brains? Do you think money grow on trees?
Odi kwa egwu! The source of this info must be smoking something bad and expired.
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by gaventa: 10:17am On Jun 25, 2013
For christs sake.....olamide ise putting on an islamic Jalabia......on dis side of d world do you expct him to be on a footwear on am islamic robe.....moreover he's a street boy who will never form porsche
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 25, 2013
ludot: Dey there they complain say person wear slippers. Na shoes Mark Zuckerberg wear become billionaire?

even Goodluck been no get shoe
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Sniper4real(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
Olamide na sure guy. Dat shows humility

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen Traditionally (Photos) / Portable Throws Money At People On The Road (Video) / Mercy Johnson, Uche Jombo Laugh Hard As Victor Osuagwu Show Dancing Move In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.