Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert (36485 Views)

Donna Diva's Leaf Outfit At The DKM Concert: What Do You Think? / Dbanj DKM Concert Pictures / Female Fan Refuses To Dance With Dbanj At DKM Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by bigt2(m): 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ori mi o! Dakun ranti emi naa si rere o! shocked

1 Like

Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Jesuspikin87(m): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
Who cares about the slippers...He killed the show yesterday.
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
No it cant hapen...cari dis shoe wear u be my guy

Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by iplay9jamusic(m): 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
if you tink it makes sense for olamide to perform on stage with slippers click like or u join the conversation on our twitter wall

Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by logica(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
sexymoma: You Better Edit that figure you put dia, before nairalanders pull your skin. 10million per week ko 50million per minutes ni. so how much will Tu- Baba would be making per week, 100million per week ba. when you posting somethings online dont think people reading it are novice. shotigbo undecided
It is not Naira; it is Zimbabwean Dollars.
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by toprealman: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
utumunta: 10 million a week puts him at 40million a month , multiplied by 12 equals to 480million a year!
@OP..why are many Nigerians moving wtout brains? Do you think money grow on trees?
Keep on calculating another person's salary.
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by emmanuel4758(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
o boi i
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
Nigerians and their ostentatious character.

Whats wrong with wearing slippers?... That slippers can buy some peoples entire wardrobe.

Check out westlife folks. In most of their performances they wear slippers.

As long as he is comfortable with it.

Except ofcourse the outing specified what to wear or its official.
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
[size=15pt]BIG DEAL?[/size]
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by tosine25: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
plainmirror: Ʊ call it stewpidity,
ℓ call it concept/uniqueness
grin

Na so jare broda... No be say e no get watin e fit put on now.... na freestyle tins and dats is part of da entertainment. Don't be surprise if you see @Flirtyfemi in da same outfit soon.... We talking money, you talking......
Alaye o je loo da ogbon si life e @Flirtyfemi
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
All of you that are saying he makes 10million a week, ori gbo gbo yin ti daru sad

1 Like

Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Pain(m): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2013
I wonder the kind of low life, no brains bloggers we have in Nigeria. They are polluting the cyberpace & cyberpsyche. Where do they get all these incredible cock and bull stories of our upcoming celebrities from?

People like Linda Ikeji are not helping matters at all. she keeps overhyping and over quoting prices of things like second hand celebrity pants, cars and toilet paper. It is absolutely misleading.

How can you claim a Nigerian rapper rakes in N1O million per month. The other day it was about WizKid crashing a N50Million Porsche. It even went viral that Don Jazzy popped a N240M bottle of champagne!! I dont blame them. It's because Nigerian Youths are so lazy & sometimes intellectually bereft to even Google Out Facts. They swallow any crap hook, line & sinker...Its such a shame.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Skmoda360(m): 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
sauceEEP: @ olamide making 10m per week, dis op must be high on something.

I guess so...he don smoke skunk walai 10million ko 10 thousand ni.
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by kingthreat(m): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
His style is whacked up. May appeal to his agbero Bariga fans
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Policewoman(f): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2013
Flirtyfemi: Olamide performs with slippers at Dbanj's #dkmconcert (photos)
lol! Razz boy...despite the fact that he makes over N10million every week, rapper Olamide is still very razz, lol. He killed his performance at the DKM concert but hey, why slippers nah....#okbye
And you expect us to believe that because you manufactured it and put it on your crayfish blog?? Boy, get a life and stop parading rumours. angry angry angry
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by ludot(m): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
Dey there they complain say person wear slippers. Na shoes Mark Zuckerberg wear become billionaire?
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by johnstar(m): 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
I guess high on weed grin
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by HARDEYLEKE(m): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
u do diz..dem go talk.. U wear diz... Dem go talk... Olamide ur outfit iz gud... Wat iz wrongyn.... Ki lon pingyn...
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Skmoda360(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by iamdsam: 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
Olamide trying to test his popularity in the Lee temple. Badoo Lee- you get mouth. I rep db
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by iamdsam: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
Pain: I wonder the kind of low life, no brains bloggers we have in Nigeria. They are polluting the cyberpace & cyberpsyche. Where do they get all these incredible cock and bull stories of our upcoming celebrities from?

People like Linda Ikeji are not helping matters at all. she keeps overhyping and over quoting prices of things like second hand celebrity pants, cars and toilet paper. It is absolutely misleading.

How can you claim a Nigerian rapper rakes in N1O million per month. The other day it was about WizKid crashing a N50Million Porsche. It even went viral that Don Jazzy popped a N240M bottle of champagne!! I dont blame them. It's because Nigerian Youths are so lazy & sometimes intellectually bereft to even Google Out Facts. They swallow any crap hook, line & sinker...Its such a shame.
Haha! Na e make you wan write full newspaper Take am easy na
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by texaco1: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
op happens to be olamide accountant general
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Nateboijones: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
Am sure @op already achieved his aim by driving traffic to his blog...@op §ay thank you aleast now!!!
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by texaco1: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
op,has olamide started playing for chelsea or man u,that u are able to know his weekly pay?
this blogging matter sef ,no be for everyone naww
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by AbuMikey(m): 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
Not bad tho!!
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by texaco1: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
[quote author=Skmoda-360][/quote]
op ti fa igbo
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by felixtare(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
utumunta: 10 million a week puts him at 40million a month , multiplied by 12 equals to 480million a year!
@OP..why are many Nigerians moving wtout brains? Do you think money grow on trees?

abeg no kill me wth laugh cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2013
Whats Up with his Shoes? undecided
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by enky(f): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
Why make out something out of nothing ?is he not human? I think the most important thing about wear is to be comfortable in it which i can see in him or do you prefer he falls on that stage like 'poko ' if you know what i mean
Re: Olamide Performs With Slippers At Dbanj's DKM Concert by Rajosh(m): 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
10million naira a week? That's too cheap joor.I make 10 billion naira a day.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeola Smart Confirms Malivelihood Engaged Her With A 156K Diamond Ring / Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen Traditionally (Photos) / New Pregnancy Photos Of Chacha Eke Faani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.