Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,326 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Definition Of Kiss In Various Fields - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Definition Of Kiss In Various Fields (766 Views)

You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic / Give This Type Of Kiss A Name / Please, Which Kind Of Kiss Is This? Hope Someone Isn't Hurting Someone?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Definition Of Kiss In Various Fields by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:03am On Jun 24, 2013
What Is a Kiss..??

In Math:- Kiss is the shortest distance between two
Lips.....

In Biology:- kiss is just exchange of germs from one
mouth to another.

In chemistry:- kiss is a process of testing the ph of
the lips.

In Physics:- It is a process to charging a human
body...

In Computer:- Kiss is a local area network in Which
two bodies are Connected without data cable...

In Economics:- Kiss is a process in which Demand is
higher than supply...
Re: Definition Of Kiss In Various Fields by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 24, 2013
During my Final year project defence, the external supervisor, in a closed door session with one of my female colleague told her.. . 'kiss'

at first she paused, she had started acting flirty a few seconds later when he spoke again. .

'I meant -keep it simple & short'
Re: Definition Of Kiss In Various Fields by Ijeleigbo(m): 7:16am On Jun 24, 2013
Imanuelle: During my Final year project defence, the external supervisor, in a closed door session with one of my female colleague told her.. . 'kiss'

at first she paused, she had started acting flirty a few seconds later when he spoke again. .

grin haahahaha!!!!
Re: Definition Of Kiss In Various Fields by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:51am On Jun 24, 2013
Imanuelle: During my Final year project defence, the external supervisor, in a closed door session with one of my female colleague told her.. . 'kiss'

haaaa!!!! Imma!!! U can lie o shocked
Re: Definition Of Kiss In Various Fields by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2013
SLIDE waxie: haaaa!!!! Imma!!! U can lie o shocked

What's the gain in lying ?
Re: Definition Of Kiss In Various Fields by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2013
Ijele-igbo:

grin haahahaha!!!!

smiley
Re: Definition Of Kiss In Various Fields by SLIDEwaxie(m): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2013
Imanuelle:

What's the gain in lying ?
undecided
Re: Definition Of Kiss In Various Fields by clemz85(m): 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
"kiss and let kiss"

(1) (Reply)

15 Reasons Why Most Ladies Are Still Single / See Beautiful Photo From Olusola And Olajumoke Engagement Party!! / The Rate At Which Posts Are Refered To Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.