Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,902 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Best Airport In Nigeria? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Airport In Nigeria? (7918 Views)

Pictured: Roofless Main Terminal Of Yola Airport In Nigeria / Nigerian Dies At JFK Airport In New York / Hong Kong International Airport Named World's Best Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Airport In Nigeria? by beyunce(f): 9:06pm On May 24, 2006
Abj. 4real.

Notin dey happen
Re: Best Airport In Nigeria? by Hunter(m): 9:42pm On May 24, 2006
It may be worth mentioning that I actually bought a bottle of coke (plastic) from the airport in lagos and it was cheaper than I pay in shops here (so at least the vendor's in the airport haven't learnt how to rip people totally off (unlike our airports))
Re: Best Airport In Nigeria? by Maji(m): 10:07pm On May 24, 2006
jacq (f)
As an insider if I would advise U on which airport to go to for landing, Abuja airport is preferrable. If your final destination is closer one of those airports then if you're comin in from outside Naija go to the airport closer your destination cos our roads are nothin but death traps except few. This flexible advice will sufice.
Re: Best Airport In Nigeria? by Mariory(m): 11:19am On May 25, 2006
Reverend:

There is not a good airport in Nigeria. There are no good airlines in Nigeria. Nigeria has one of the World's worst safety records. All airport staff are corrupt and the general condition is appalling!

Interesting how you came to that conclusion. Have you used all airports? have you used all airlines? Have you interacted with all airport staff in all the airports in Nigeria?
Re: Best Airport In Nigeria? by Reverend(m): 1:52pm On May 25, 2006
@ Mariory

Yes I have!
Re: Best Airport In Nigeria? by justyn3x(m): 1:56pm On Sep 22, 2006
Hey Hunter, Where and what exactly is ur field of expertise?

I guess u arer also studying foe CCNA so wuts it about and where can i study for mine>

Any link is usable.

Moreso, how would l get to Australia from Nigeria, should l buy direct flight?
Re: Best Airport In Nigeria? by dblock(m): 5:29am On Sep 25, 2006
th abuja airport will be a construction haven, as long as oil money don't run out again
Re: Best Airport In Nigeria? by dblock(m): 5:32am On Sep 25, 2006
Hunter:

It may be worth mentioning that I actually bought a bottle of coke (plastic) from the airport in lagos and it was cheaper than I pay in shops here (so at least the vendor's in the airport haven't learnt how to rip people totally off (unlike our airports))

that's got to be the only airport in the world where drinks are cheaper than outside in the shops, in papua new guinea, in the shops a bottle is K2.20 in the airport its K2.50, bunch of rip offs, but no one is as big a ripoff as my schools canteen
Re: Best Airport In Nigeria? by DeeEss1: 6:57am On Feb 11, 2010
Mr, how come u did not have issues with the airports when u were travelling out 10yrs ago? and now, coming back home is a problem. Well, there are 2 options: the best option is to stay back and don't come back to nigeria again. the other option is to discuss with the airline u intend to use about the possibility of dropping u in ur village with the aid of Parachute so u don't get to use the airport.
Re: Best Airport In Nigeria? by lasgidi4rv: 8:23am On Feb 25, 2010
Dear Dee-ess, this thread is an old one from 2006. But you know perhaps the poster's friend really did not have issues leaving Nija initially. I mean he could have been much younger. Nothing wrong in him being cautious since he has not been back in 10yrs. Wouldn't you say
Re: Best Airport In Nigeria? by niceguy10: 3:18pm On Feb 25, 2010
Is better if she can land at Otukpo airport in Benue state, what can i say since coming back is a broblem now.
Re: Best Airport In Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:20am On Feb 26, 2010
nice-guy10:

Is better if she can land at Otukpo airport in Benue state, what can i say since coming back is a broblem now.
naijaaaaaa cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin with another POMPOCITY , you berer stay dia because as you are stepping on naija land welcome to the land of wetin you carry shocked
Re: Best Airport In Nigeria? by noblegas2(m): 10:03am On Feb 26, 2010
Dnt knw D best airport cuz i avnt tried all of 'em.i av only passed through D 1 @ LASGIDI!
Re: Best Airport In Nigeria? by ijawgirl: 1:41am On Feb 27, 2010
portharcourt international airport grin

nnamdi azikuwe

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dv 2011 American Lottery Results Finally Out / Anyone Processing Canadian Immigration Visa Here? / Nigerian E Passport Microchips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.