Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Where Do You Personally See Nigeria In 10 Years? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Do You Personally See Nigeria In 10 Years? (761 Views)

Fayose Personally Gives Food Items To Residents In Ekiti State. Photos / Breaking News! Probe Me And See Nigeria Explode!! OBJ To Buhari. / ‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Do You Personally See Nigeria In 10 Years? by unicorn99: 4:01pm On May 12, 2008
Following the various occurences in the political scene, considering the quality/caliber of leaders we have in the country, the the proposed (or lack of) economic polices and system of things in general.
As a concerned citizen of Nigeria what is your candid opinion on development of the country?

There was vision 2010, now we have vision 2020?  How can this vision be acheived when Lecturers/ teachers, Police, Doctors, Professionals in general earn peanuts while Politicians who surely cannot construct their own CVs are awarded with Millions of Naira as "stress allowance" for doing what?.

My key question is "is the country moving forward or moving backwards?"
Are there any ways of measuring these.

My country is one of the few places i know where mediocrity is celebrated.  The lesser you know the better.

What is your opinion about these issues?

(1) (Reply)

Shocking To Beleive But True, Must Read / Yaradua Is Back! No More Autopilot Rule. / An Article About The High School Drop Out Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.