Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,812 members, 7,837,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents (21687 Views)

My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles / The Expensive Prank I Played On My Dad Yesterday / How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by druid06(m): 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
justaqad: was reminiscing about my childhood days and i remembered i prank i played on my parents, really funny but it wasnt funny..lol
growing up was fun for me, had everything i wanted.
no chores to do, the only thing i was forced to do was read and eat.heheheheheheheh,
i was a stubborn kid,block headed too. until a petty gift from my Mom to my Teacher changed me for good.
back then parents used to visit teachers at school to know the welfare of their kids academic perfomance.
my end of term score card was quite predictable, 28 out of 30.
i was unbeaten in that run.my mom especially was furious and so disappointed that she paid us unexpected visit.
well before her visit my dad had promised to beat the black outa me if i ever maintain my standard(hehehehehe)
well at the end of the term, as usual my position was 27 out of 30.. hmmmmmm. i remembered my dad's promise and my heart sank.
well i did what i had to do.i thought of erasing 7 and presenting them with 2nd position, but i had a rethink cos no one would actually believe i came 2nd.
so i took of 27... well they were fool proof..lol
later that night exactly 11 p.m. my dad had actually bought KOBOKO for my sake. he snuck into my room and i knew there was trouble. i couldnt run, so i had to think fast.
Alas the perfet prank came to my mind.
whoooop whooop whooop came the sound of koboko on my dear back.i did not twitch nor groan in pain.. i played dead.(lol)
my dad was shocked to high heavens he thought i was dead.
Omo see cry.....(he actually shed my tears) soon afterwards my mom joined and it was kinda getting outa hand.. then i screamed
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
drop yours lets unwind

Dude, you are one stubborn mofo. You were lucky not to have lived in my kind of environment. Just looking at my dad's grumpy ol' face on an innocent morning was punishment enough, we all behaved ourselves as kids aside of the occassion stubborness on my own side due to puberty. The old man was so damn serious all the time, I was too afraid of getting too close to him. Turns out being a father of 5 children was to tedious for him even to spare a smile once in a while. Now, we're all grown up, living our seperate lives and successful in our own ways, the old dude is always smiling like he won the lottery.. grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by laykhorn(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
Cant remember any at the moment...

If you had very smart parents, you'd always find a way to outsmart them sha.... Kids
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by justaqad(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
dani1luv: No pranks, even though I too chop cane! Was the sturbborn type and still stubborn

But I remember when I slept off where I hid during "Boju Boju" (Hide & Seek) game with my friends..

My mum nearly died!

Lwkmd
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by iheneme(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
I played quite a lot of pranks.

22 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
ItsModella:
LOOOL @ you found it under your pillow...that's one hell of a lie grin grin grin

cry cry cry cry cry

I dont really remember that day. My mum told me. grin grin
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Caracta(f): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
My pranks? Hehehehe. Where do i start from?
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by collynzo2(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
adaobi123: I took a envelope full of money and hid it under my pillow and my mum complained about the loss of money. She started weeping sad then I brought out the money and she asked where I found it, I said under my pillow. She then asked why was it under your pillow and I said it was a prank. The beating I received after.......

I was only 5 cry
I think this is the first time your post has taken more than 1 line.

5 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by justaqad(m): 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
cool
adaobi123: I took a envelope full of money and hid it under my pillow and my mum complained about the loss of money. She started weeping sad then I brought out the money and she asked where I found it, I said under my pillow. She then asked why was it under your pillow and I said it was a prank. The beating I received after.......

I was only 5 cry

This one don pass my own ooooo
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
collynzo2: I think this is the first time your post has taken more than 1 line.

grin

Lol, go through my posts again. You need to read my dairy tongue
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
justaqad: cool

This one don pass my own ooooo

grin grin tongue
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
Caracta: My pranks? Hehehehe. Where do i start from?
wallahi!! everyday was a prank. grin grin
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by collynzo2(m): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
@OP your grammar and sentence construction is stlll very poor. I bet you regret not taking your studies seriously back then.
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by justaqad(m): 6:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
collynzo2: I think this is the first time your post has taken more than 1 line.

Have you been stalking her?

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Domwiz4all(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
So funny, u got me lafin.
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
justaqad:

grin
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by forextrader9(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
Funny as hell
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by rozayx5(m): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
ichommy: No experiance, I lost dem wen i dey 8 Month

those who have parents then better thank God
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by delors(m): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
Lolz. Funny! I can imagine the crooked look on your face when u were taking out the 2...looking behind ur back as u use ur spit to erase the 2...and grinning like a dare devil...Kids eh!
can't even recant mine...too plenty. Played dead after draining jar of milk in the fridge, implicated rats in fresh fish bites, poured rice away to hide my part in the reduced quantity, tore out hard to comprehend passages in my English Macmillan because of my lesson teacher who would beat S commot for SHELL to remain HELL...many crooked things as a kid and as a pupil...little devils we were then...

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Provie(m): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
@Op something was weak there! Either the KOBOKO was weak, or ur popsy was already weak & sleepy; after all u said it was by 11pm.
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by collynzo2(m): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
justaqad:

Just what I noticed on threads like this one. Do I have to stalk her to see her posts?
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Caracta(f): 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
ItsModella:
wallahi!! everyday was a prank. grin grin

I tell you. From one silly trouble to another. Thank God for my "innocent" look grin

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by justaqad(m): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
delors: Lolz. Funny! I can imagine the crooked look on your face when u were taking out the 2...looking behind ur back as u use ur spit to erase the 2...and grinning like a dare devil...Kids eh!
can't even recant mine...too plenty. Played dead after draining jar of milk in the fridge, implicated rats in fresh fish bites, poured rice away to hide my part in the reduced quantity, tore out hard to comprehend passages in my English Macmillan because of my lesson teacher who would beat S commot for SHELL to remain HELL...many crooked things as a kid and as a pupil...little devils we were then...
Spits..... Lol
Like you were there, I had to ignore my toothbrush for days for maximum effect..
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by adexsimply(m): 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
Prank ke? dem no born me well
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by justaqad(m): 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
adaobi123:

grin

Abi ..
But not his fault sha
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
Caracta:

I tell you. From one silly trouble to another. Thank God for my "innocent" look grin
And I played them all on my mom...dem no born me well to play any useless prank on my dad..na die be that grin grin
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by johnstar(m): 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
Since mawnin, na nw dis tn dey reach front page, na nw d MOD dey wake up 4rm sleep undecided undecided
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Chromedome(m): 7:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
Lol! Now that's funny. I remember when popsie was always adamant when it comes to watching news. I mean the man don watch 7 pm own and now waiting for 9 pm, very annoying. We cant beg or even stay in the living room with him. So, i came up with a " frustation plan" grin We used to live in those flats that have all the meters and cut-outs located down the stairs entrance area. I would wait like 10 mins, when the news is getting interesting then, i either remove the cut-out totally, or i fiddle with the wires. Anyhow sha, light don waka b dat. Popsie would go into a fit! grin Start screaming my name to go get the electrician down the street; since he wasn't electrical savvy.

Suffice to say, by the time back, na sports wey remain. heheheheheh the look on his face...priceless! God bless ya dad! wink

5 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by collynzo2(m): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
justaqad:

Abi ..
But not his fault sha
Please go straight to the point, don't use me as a means.
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Youngzedd(m): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
iheneme: I played quite a lot of pranks on my mum. I remember this instance where, in a bid to avoid going to the farm, I secretly hauled myself up a mango tree in front of our house, and navigated to the top. From there I watched dear mama shouting her throat soar calling out to her stubborn child. Up there, I felt sorry for mama and waited for her to leave before I came down. Following a different bush track, I hurried off to the farm and got there before her. When she saw me there, she asked with tears in her eyes: son, why are you doing this to me? Tears raced down from my eyes.

Too bad of you bro.

Stone head.
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by koolet: 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
Remember retarding our wall clock by 20mins, goin 2 school late dad wul be relaxed about my puncuality bt my teacher knwz am a chronik.latecomer , mehn i steal meat 4rm my mama pot no be small o choi cheesy

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by firestar(f): 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
undecided
Can't remember. I grew up being serious.
But my younger ones especially the last one.... embarassed embarassed
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
My brother used to be like the OP, but worse...he is usually the last position in the class and actually one of the biggest boys.

On day, he decided to change his position from 27 th put of 27 th to 2 nd out of 27 th.

He actually forgot to erase the " th" at the end of the position.

OmoH, see beating when Popsi found out.

He said it was his teacher who erased it.

So the teacher actually left it as 2 th out of 27 th,

He wasn't too smart neither sad

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Slut Walk For Women's Right / 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / Man Spits On His Wife After Chasing Wife & Children Away In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.