Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,814 members, 7,837,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents (21688 Views)

My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles / The Expensive Prank I Played On My Dad Yesterday / How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Prosil(m): 12:44am On Jun 26, 2013
O.P i don laff throw way ma fone for ground,now the screen don break n u sabi say 3310 screen don finish for market. ;DO.P i don laff throw way ma fone for ground,now the screen don break n u sabi say 3310 screen don finish for market.
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by drnairalov: 1:03am On Jun 26, 2013
ermm leme try remember..OK I waz stubborn just for fun, I rememba ma dad beating me up cos i stole chokomilo( one cube sweet back in d dayz like dat) i waz 5 den ....i waz so pissed....when he slept off ...i slapped him hard with the intention of saying it waz mosquitoe...oh boi i got beatings mehn...when i waz 6 he took me to barbeach nd waz like

''OV let's 'play hide nd seek' close ur eyes nd count to 10"
that waz it...since then he has been in hiding, that waz d lat time i saw him...
DAD INCASE U SEE THIS it's ur son....where re u?!

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 26, 2013
Lol op I played dead more than 3 times and I'm good at it more than my hamsters lol. At least twice more called 911..

I played a lot of pranks but the most cruelest one I got from my high school buddy which I played on my parents along with my little bro.

Mom and dad traveled to Naija and stayed more than they had promised. I was so upset and ofcuz I missed them but missed my allowance as well lol. So the day they were coming home finally, I plan the cruel prank with my baby bro. that we gotta caution tape our house so it looks like a crime scene few hours to their arrival.

I lied to Esmeralda our housekeeper when she asked whats with the tape around the house.

We sat down in game room watching thru the security camera. 40 or more minutes later my mom and dad arrived. at the sight of yellow tape around the house, even though the cameras got no audio sound I could tell they were pretty much emotionally devastated. They started calling house phone and our cellphones but we didn't answer. Next thing we saw was almost all our uncles, family members and my dad's lawyer.

Shitt got real when 6 LAPD , neighborhood watch, and state trooper's vehicles arrived in front of our house. Dawg that's when I knew shitt is beyond prank. At that point I didn't know what next to do. That was the day I knew Esmeralda was an illegal cuz she freaked the fucck out and told me she dead will be going back to El Salvador lol.

Shiit really got bad. My bro started crying like a little girl lol. I had to call my mom's cellphone to let her know what's up smiley

Shitt was on local news. Bottom line, I was grounded for 2 weeks with no allowance for up to 5 months.

6 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 1:42am On Jun 26, 2013
adaobi123: I took a envelope full of money and hid it under my pillow and my mum complained about the loss of money. She started weeping sad then I brought out the money and she asked where I found it, I said under my pillow. She then asked why was it under your pillow and I said it was a prank. The beating I received after.......

I was only 5 cry

Thief cheesy
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 26, 2013
druid06:

Dude, you are one stubborn mofo. You were lucky not to have lived in my kind of environment. Just looking at my dad's grumpy ol' face on an innocent morning was punishment enough, we all behaved ourselves as kids aside of the occassion stubborness on my own side due to puberty. The old man was so damn serious all the time, I was too afraid of getting too close to him. Turns out being a father of 5 children was to tedious for him even to spare a smile once in a while. Now, we're all grown up, living our seperate lives and successful in our own ways, the old dude is always smiling like he won the lottery.. grin grin

Woo bro that must really be sad. I hope you be the opposite to your own kiddos.

My dad was my best buddy.
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 26, 2013
adaobi123: I took a envelope full of money and hid it under my pillow and my mum complained about the loss of money. She started weeping sad then I brought out the money and she asked where I found it, I said under my pillow. She then asked why was it under your pillow and I said it was a prank. The beating I received after.......

I was only 5 cry
tongue tongue
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 2:51am On Jun 26, 2013
Didn't play pranks on my parents

But one story I heard from my hubby was of a friend of his in secondary school who had illiterate but rich parents
And at the beginning of term ,they would quadruple the list of books to get money from the man

In Biology stone was a textbook,Cozens was another book ( instead of stone and Cozens)

For economics there was OA and Lawal

Spirogyra was a textbook
In Physics they asked for money to buy textbook of momentum plus equilibrium

The man will just be bringing money grin grin
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Ferdinandu(m): 3:14am On Jun 26, 2013
delors:
Chei! shocked nna bros, when was this? Last year or two years ago? Because I don't think there were smart TVs to name n rename channels back then according to what the OP meant o...All liars will go to Hell, you just told us a lie here...but don't know where u go land with this wicked lie you fabricated against your lovely mama... angry
The Guy still be small boy now, may be this happened just few years back

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by deemoha: 4:35am On Jun 26, 2013
sholay2011: OP, you were really stubborn oo grin Wc kain prank be dat? I can't remember any for now. embarassed
Lmao
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Praiza: 6:06am On Jun 26, 2013
[right][/right] grin
justaqad: was reminiscing about my childhood days and i remembered i prank i played on my parents, really funny but it wasnt funny..lol
growing up was fun for me, had everything i wanted.
no chores to do, the only thing i was forced to do was read and eat.heheheheheheheh,
i was a stubborn kid,block headed too. until a petty gift from my Mom to my Teacher changed me for good.
back then parents used to visit teachers at school to know the welfare of their kids academic perfomance.
my end of term score card was quite predictable, 28 out of 30.
i was unbeaten in that run.my mom especially was furious and so disappointed that she paid us unexpected visit.
well before her visit my dad had promised to beat the black outa me if i ever maintain my standard(hehehehehe)
well at the end of the term, as usual my position was 27 out of 30.. hmmmmmm. i remembered my dad's promise and my heart sank.
well i did what i had to do.i thought of erasing 7 and presenting them with 2nd position, but i had a rethink cos no one would actually believe i came 2nd.
so i took of 27... well they were fool proof..lol
later that night exactly 11 p.m. my dad had actually bought KOBOKO for my sake. he snuck into my room and i knew there was trouble. i couldnt run, so i had to think fast.
Alas the perfet prank came to my mind.
whoooop whooop whooop came the sound of koboko on my dear back.i did not twitch nor groan in pain.. i played dead.(lol)
my dad was shocked to high heavens he thought i was dead.
Omo see cry.....(he actually shed my tears) soon afterwards my mom joined and it was kinda getting outa hand.. then i screamed
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
drop yours lets unwind
grin
justaqad: was reminiscing about my childhood days and i remembered i prank i played on my parents, really funny but it wasnt funny..lol
growing up was fun for me, had everything i wanted.
no chores to do, the only thing i was forced to do was read and eat.heheheheheheheh,
i was a stubborn kid,block headed too. until a petty gift from my Mom to my Teacher changed me for good.
back then parents used to visit teachers at school to know the welfare of their kids academic perfomance.
my end of term score card was quite predictable, 28 out of 30.
i was unbeaten in that run.my mom especially was furious and so disappointed that she paid us unexpected visit.
well before her visit my dad had promised to beat the black outa me if i ever maintain my standard(hehehehehe)
well at the end of the term, as usual my position was 27 out of 30.. hmmmmmm. i remembered my dad's promise and my heart sank.
well i did what i had to do.i thought of erasing 7 and presenting them with 2nd position, but i had a rethink cos no one would actually believe i came 2nd.
so i took of 27... well they were fool proof..lol
later that night exactly 11 p.m. my dad had actually bought KOBOKO for my sake. he snuck into my room and i knew there was trouble. i couldnt run, so i had to think fast.
Alas the perfet prank came to my mind.
whoooop whooop whooop came the sound of koboko on my dear back.i did not twitch nor groan in pain.. i played dead.(lol)
my dad was shocked to high heavens he thought i was dead.
Omo see cry.....(he actually shed my tears) soon afterwards my mom joined and it was kinda getting outa hand.. then i screamed
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
drop yours lets unwind
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Omobarca: 6:44am On Jun 26, 2013
jackbauersballs: Stealing meat and fish from my mum's pot was standard

After a while my mum started counting the meat/fish...so me and my brother started shaving bits of each piece with a knife

Last last my mum had to start hiding the pot of stew in her room.

Offering money was always spent on puff puff,and transport money in the game centre

My textbooks were sold at Oshodi...My notebooks were sold as foolscap

My brother and I were eventually taken for deliverance...lool

Today, my brother that was predicted to turn out an armed robber...is now a pastor

While I am still an agbero grin grin
grin Someone shoot this guy b4 he does something worse

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by kehinde1588(m): 7:07am On Jun 26, 2013
delors:
Kennis Musik cool down smiley all na play play na...if na so u write am for school u nor for dey where u dey na...so na just play play my pal grin
lol. I kwn bros,meself just dey joke nau.

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by justaqad(m): 7:24am On Jun 26, 2013
REALITY101: Lol op I played dead more than 3 times and I'm good at it more than my hamsters lol. At least twice more called 911..

I played a lot of pranks but the most cruelest one I got from my high school buddy which I played on my parents along with my little bro.

Mom and dad traveled to Naija and stayed more than they had promised. I was so upset and ofcuz I missed them but missed my allowance as well lol. So the day they were coming home finally, I plan the cruel prank with my baby bro. that we gotta caution tape our house so it looks like a crime scene few hours to their arrival.

I lied to Esmeralda our housekeeper when she asked whats with the tape around the house.

We sat down in game room watching thru the security camera. 40 or more minutes later my mom and dad arrived. at the sight of yellow tape around the house, even though the cameras got no audio sound I could tell they were pretty much emotionally devastated. They started calling house phone and our cellphones but we didn't answer. Next thing we saw was almost all our uncles, family members and my dad's lawyer.

Shitt got real when 6 LAPD , neighborhood watch, and state trooper's vehicles arrived in front of our house. Dawg that's when I knew shitt is beyond prank. At that point I didn't know what next to do. That was the day I knew Esmeralda was an illegal cuz she freaked the fucck out and told me she dead will be going back to El Salvador lol.

Shiit really got bad. My bro started crying like a little girl lol. I had to call my mom's cellphone to let her know what's up smiley

Shitt was on local news. Bottom line, I was grounded for 2 weeks with no allowance for up to 5 months.

chaiii
lol... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by justaqad(m): 7:24am On Jun 26, 2013
Prosil: O.P i don laff throw way ma fone for ground,now the screen don break n u sabi say 3310 screen don finish for market. ;DO.P i don laff throw way ma fone for ground,now the screen don break n u sabi say 3310 screen don finish for market.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Fresia01(f): 8:12am On Jun 26, 2013
Didnt play any prank though cuz i was a kul gal, buh ma younga bro did!
My mum is one fearful fellow, she screams and get afraid at any moving tin asyd human beings. So one 9yt ma bro dropped one rubber snake in frnt of our entrance door, ma mum normaly cumz home late 4rm her shop, so dat 9yt as jux reachd d door, we pretended 2 b sleepn and al of a suddn we heard a wild scream, wich made us 2 rush out only 2 c dat she has ran away shout snake oh, snake oh, we cudnt hold our lafta wen she found out dat it waz a rubber snake, she joind us in da lafta!
Anoda one waz dat ma bro used a tiny rope and tied it across our yard'z entrance gate in da 9yt. And one of neighbourz was cumin home and got entangled by d rope, he near broke his waist, we wia watchn our victm tru d window, we laffed uncontrollably! Ma bro! Wot a boy!

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 26, 2013
REALITY101:

Thief cheesy

grin undecided cry
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 26, 2013
lucenzo: tongue tongue

Not funny cry
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by hustla(m): 8:32am On Jun 26, 2013
During Christmas, I bought a lot of knockouts with my friends on the streets...I was waiting for 25th to come so we could do some 'knocking out' and disturbance on the streets... Na so the knockout finish before 25th ooo...
I now decided not to dull myself for one moment so I bought matches and 'racket'.. if u remember what that is.. that one sef finish... na so I carry matches, hide behind one wall dey wait for person to scare.. Unfortunately for me, the person that was coming was a big old brother of another friend of mine.. na so I light match ( in a bid to scare him with knockout), come throw am for in face, na so match enter in eye ooo.... sad ... Na so e start dey shout, yeeee! help!! egbami ooo!! Dolamu ti pami oo!! Omo see as i pick race run go house..

When I got home, I went to form sleeping.. Some mins later, the big bros came to my house with his mom to report me. Momsie came into the room and tried to wake me, I kept forming sleeping.. Na so she comot go bring cane.. pankere wey sexy die.. Oh boi! that day she nearly tear my yansh finish comot my bombom with cane!
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by AGgal(f): 8:36am On Jun 26, 2013
Didnt play any tricks on my dad cos he died wen i was very young. But who dares play a trick on my mum? Ur own go be! She 4 ask u wen una two become play mates,so we(I n my siblings) never dared her

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by dablizzard: 8:38am On Jun 26, 2013
hmmmm...u try oo....if na me i for die for real!!!!
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 26, 2013
We the children decided to play this prank on my parent. We got a ball, cap and black glass for head, socks N sandal for feet, stuffed clothes N wrapper 4 body. We set up the dummy laid face-up on bed, while I hid behind the door then call my parent to com and see me o! My da was the 1st. He shouted at the dummy, "if u don't get up in double time i'd go fetch my koboko!" My mom 2nd, saw the dummy and scream, "Mo gbe!" i swear the horror in her voice cud'v wake a ghost! She grap the cloth. Alas it was a dum
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by yajoe(m): 8:55am On Jun 26, 2013
folakeojo:

Fggc oyo?
whch year cos •̸Ϟγ̲̣̣̥ sister finished frm there 2
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Omobarca: 9:14am On Jun 26, 2013
hustla: During Christmas, I bought a lot of knockouts with my friends on the streets...I was waiting for 25th to come so we could do some 'knocking out' and disturbance on the streets... Na so the knockout finish before 25th ooo...
I now decided not to dull myself for one moment so I bought matches and 'racket'.. if u remember what that is.. that one sef finish... na so I carry matches, hide behind one wall dey wait for person to scare.. Unfortunately for me, the person that was coming was a big old brother of another friend of mine.. na so I light match ( in a bid to scare him with knockout), come throw am for in face, na so match enter in eye ooo.... sad ... Na so e start dey shout, yeeee! help!! egbami ooo!! Dolamu ti pami oo!! Omo see as i pick race run go house..

When I got home, I went to form sleeping.. Some mins later, the big bros came to my house with his mom to report me. Momsie came into the room and tried to wake me, I kept forming sleeping.. Na so she comot go bring cane.. pankere wey sexy die.. Oh boi! that day she nearly tear my yansh finish comot my bombom with cane!
grin Na wa 4 u oh
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by apacheguy: 9:24am On Jun 26, 2013
REALITY101: Lol op I played dead more than 3 times and I'm good at it more than my hamsters lol. At least twice more called 911..

Guy ds 1 is @ d highest order o, playing pranks on d state itself
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 26, 2013
My two big sis. were fixin there hair when my niece(just 4 or less) came and said, "I nid 'Ashafeint'". Her mom(my sis) reply, "wot do you just said?" "Ashafeint." my niece reply. That was when my sis start to cast and bind, "I revoke it! You shall not faint, you shall live to old age ijn." The kid was like mom dont be serious "I only said i nid 'Ashafeint". My sis. Shut her up but eventually ask, "where is it?" The kid point to my sis. hand: it turn out she had been sayin "Attachment" all the while!

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by GboyegaD(m): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2013
I was a very innocent kid growing up however, I remembered one funny prank I played whenever I was in JSS 1.
I had just resumed into a boarding secondary school at an early age of 10 and had some freedom. I wasn't the too much reading type growing up, as such, I found the idea of prep annoying. I was naive and hardly attended classes, write notes, do homeworks nor my mid term project. End of term came and my friends were worried about what their results would be like however for me, I felt so confident thinking I was still in my primary school. I abused some of my classmates whose position for me seemed so low bragging I was going to be among the top 10. It got to my turn and confidently I wrote the usual phrase "Original Copy recieved by me" only to find out my position was 52nd out of 64. I couldn't imagine myself showing such results to my parents so I had to quickly think of an excuse. I couldn't lie it was overall result like they do then in my brother's school because it was certain we were more than 64 in the entire JSS 1 and also, my percentage was very low. Fortunately, a scheme came up in my head and it saved me that christmas break. I got home and told my dad that most of my teachers had at a point complain I was too young to be in JSS 1 and that was why they intentionally failed me. My dad wrote letters to each of the teachers I mentioned and attached a photocopy of my report sheet to it. He complained bitterly about the way I was treated and demanded in the one he wrote to my class teacher to ensure all necessary corrections were made. Fortunately, on the Sunday of resumption of 2nd term, the PTA association had organised a bus to take us to school so he had to hand over the letters to me to take to each teacher myself. I was happy he didn't follow me as none of the letters got to the receipient however, the following term, I became a little serious with the help of a friend who was more studious than I was and despite our 1st term scores making up 15% of our 2nd term score, my position at the end of the term was greatly improved to 18th. My dad had to write again complaining that the teachers did not correct my scores despite his initial plea and that it affected my scores and position. The bad side of it was that he never knew his innocent son was only lying on his teachers.
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Coldfaya(m): 9:28am On Jun 26, 2013
jackbauersballs: Stealing meat and fish from my mum's pot was standard

After a while my mum started counting the meat/fish...so me and my brother started shaving bits of each piece with a knife

Last last my mum had to start hiding the pot of stew in her room.

Offering money was always spent on puff puff,and transport money in the game centre

My textbooks were sold at Oshodi...My notebooks were sold as foolscap

My brother and I were eventually taken for deliverance...lool

Today, my brother that was predicted to turn out an armed robber...is now a pastor

While I am still an agbero grin grin

Bwahahaha....... Agbero....... Kai dude is crayyyyyy!
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Dubemkelly(m): 9:33am On Jun 26, 2013
Lol,stewpid sh*its...Famzing sick wen i felt lik not going 2 school prolly cos I had bn asked 2 make a presentatn which I ddnt prepar @tal,trust mumsy she wud hit big treat n Biggs 2 mk u feel bera
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 26, 2013
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by sniffydon(m): 9:57am On Jun 26, 2013
[
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 26, 2013
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by 2map(m): 10:07am On Jun 26, 2013
My bro nd sis rili lyk to piss me off as if i'm nt their bro, somtyms dey wil tel me nasty tinz jst to annoy me(if u get elda bro u shud knw wat i'm talkn abt)....

It was on a rili hot day, see aw sun dey make ppl sweat lyk xmas goat, i quickly gulped down d can of malta gold which i kept in d refrigerator d previous day,refilled it halfy with water nd added 'maggi'. I did dis because of my elda bro nd sis coz dey are so fond of takin my tinz wit d silly xcuse 'you shudnt hav kept it where we wud see it'. Dey both came bak hme sweatin nd in a twinkle of an eye my bro,who apns to be the leader(u shud knw wat i mean by dat) rushed to the refrigerator,took d can nd rushd it down.... Lo nd behold!, he rushed it down and simultaneously he threw up on d kichen floor,omo see d kain beatin wey he gav me.... D mark stil dey 4 my body....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Slut Walk For Women's Right / 'If You Love Your Mother More Than Your Wife, You Made Your Wife Side Chick' / Man Spits On His Wife After Chasing Wife & Children Away In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.