Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,621 members, 7,840,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents (21693 Views)

My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles / The Expensive Prank I Played On My Dad Yesterday / How Third Parties Involvement Ruin My Parents Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by dejijohns(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
collynzo2: Please go straight to the point, don't use me as a means.
lol... No mind d bro, instead mak e jst pop d qustn e dey dre dey dull...

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by tellwisdom: 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
During my kid days, we keep late nights on our street, gambling. duh i watch, but the fun of seeing my friends around thrilled me.

First day passed; mommy didnt observe. Second day?, i cooked some lies and she fell for it or pretended to have fallen for it. The third day nko?? i no no sey the old woman don check me for the whole house, then went back to bed to chill. Omo na so i carry ladder, put for my balcony, climbed in and slept on the ground there, with one eye open. When mama go check back, she see me for there, come begin ask me; My son, so you are here??. I replied, yes mama, i have been sleeping here since..Omo come see hot slap--Gbosaaaaa grin grin. Omo come see race wey i take enter toilet lock myself embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by AbuMikey(m): 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
Back then ehn,I dey lie die!!!! My lies sef nor get rival!!!!
Kai!! *Mikey You've lied in this life ooo*!!
I don repent sha!!! Praaaaaise the Lord!! gringrin
But for Pranksundecided I wan die??

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
Prank on my parents?? I wan die? That one, dem no born me well o
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by lordZOUGA(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
I didn't prank much but I lied enough.
one prank I remember is this:
we had cable tv and my mum has this show she watches by 8pm every Thursday. this same show coincides with the showtime of a cartoon I enjoy watching. when the time comes, my mum will put the show and ignore our(the children's) protests.
anyway, I couldn't stand it. to fix my problem, I went and renamed the title of the channel that always plays her show to the title of a channel that always shows "scrambled channel" and then switched their positions in the channels menu. so that whenever she puts her "show channel", she will get a scrambled channel notice which will then force her to release the TV for us.
It worked.
I left it like that for two weeks but she keeps on checking the channel and gets sad when it is not there. I hated myself for making her sad so I went and undid my changes.

5 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by kehinde1588(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2013
Rememba in my primary sch days,i didnt want 2 go 2 sch cos i did sumtin bad 2 one of ma class mates and i tot she might tell our anty and i wud b disgraced and flogged on assemble. On my way 2 school wit mum i just shouted yeeeeee mum ori mi o(my head) mum asked: wat happened i said i felt a severe head and i felt like sum pple ar poundin and druming on my head started cryin.dat stunned my mum and we had 2 go bak home. Som mints after i started playin.my mum knew i was liein bt cud nt do anytin again cos it was 2 late 2 go bak 2 school. Later in d night i recieved a hot cane 4 liein.

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by dojumav: 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
See me see trouble dat day o... I decided to scare the shit out of mum c. Twas around 9pm dat day, waiting for her to come back from church.. Na so i hide for back of gate o, covered with mosquito net.. As she enter like dis na so i just grab her handbag... Come see shout, she run leave her hand bag....come see shout... Come see blood of Jesus.... D kind beating wey i recieve dat day no be small

8 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by delors(m): 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
lordZOUGA: I didn't prank much but I lied enough.
one prank I remember is this:
we had cable tv and my mum has this show she watches by 8pm every Thursday. this same show coincides with the showtime of a cartoon I enjoy watching. when the time comes, my mum will put the show and ignore our(the children's) protests.
anyway, I couldn't stand it. to fix my problem, I went and renamed the title of the channel that always plays her show to the title of a channel that always shows "scrambled channel" and then switched their positions in the channels menu. so that whenever she puts her "show channel", she will get a scrambled channel notice which will then force her to release the TV for us.
It worked.
I left it like that for two weeks but she keeps on checking the channel and gets sad when it is not there. I hated myself for making her sad so I went and undid my changes.
Chei! shocked nna bros, when was this? Last year or two years ago? Because I don't think there were smart TVs to name n rename channels back then according to what the OP meant o...All liars will go to Hell, you just told us a lie here...but don't know where u go land with this wicked lie you fabricated against your lovely mama... angry

6 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by delors(m): 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
kehinde1588: Rememba in my primary sch days,i didnt want 2 go 2 sch cos i did sumtin bad 2 one of ma class mates and i tot she might tell our anty and i wud b disgraced and flogged on assemble. On my way 2 school wit mum i just shouted yeeeeee mum ori mi o(my head) mum asked: wat happened i said i felt a severe head and i felt like sum pple ar poundin and druming on my head started cryin.dat stunned my mum and we had 2 go bak home. Som mints after i started playin.my mum knew i was liein bt cud nt do anytin again cos it was 2 late 2 go bak 2 school. Later in d night i recieved a hot cane 4 liein.
Even your grammar is enough to tell us the truth...Thanks for the lies though. Good job! cool

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
delors:
Chei! shocked nna bros, when was this? Last year or two years ago? Because I don't think there were smart TVs to name n rename channels back then according to what the OP meant o...All liars will go to Hell, you just told us a lie here...but don't know where u go land with this wicked lie you fabricated against your lovely mama... angry

delors:
Even your grammar is enough to tell us the truth...Thanks for the lies though. Good job! cool

LMMAAOO grin grin grin grin
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by delors(m): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
dojumav: See me see trouble dat day o... I decided to scare the shit out of mum c. Twas around 9pm dat day, waiting for her to come back from church.. Na so i hide for back of gate o, covered with mosquito net.. As she enter like dis na so i just grab her handbag... Come see shout, she run leave her hand bag....come see shout... Come see blood of Jesus.... D kind beating wey i recieve dat day no be small
Dem suppose carry you go church for fried oil deliverance...cos na Shina Rambo take play play start...

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by delors(m): 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
Victoriousvic: Prank on my parents?? I wan die? That one, dem no born me well o
Haba! Your parents be soldiers? undecided

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
delors:
Haba! Your parents be soldiers? undecided
No o. . .but the fear of my dad and his cane eh. His beating no dey get mercy o
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Gosj01(m): 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
dojumav: See me see trouble dat day o... I decided to scare the shit out of mum c. Twas around 9pm dat day, waiting for her to come back from church.. Na so i hide for back of gate o, covered with mosquito net.. As she enter like dis na so i just grab her handbag... Come see shout, she run leave her hand bag....come see shout... Come see blood of Jesus.... D kind beating wey i recieve dat day no be small
nice one, u got me laughing ....
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by lordZOUGA(m): 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
delors:
it is very stupid for me to lie here. I don't see any reason why I will do that.
besides, you knew the smart tv had not been invented then yet you convinced yourself I was talking about the smart tv.
the rename feature is not a TV feature but from the decoder. if you have a decoder, check the menu and reply here with what you find. each channel can be renamed.

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Cestmoi1(f): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
nva played any prank bt my younger bro will take out of dad's wine n refill wit water bt my pman didnt react,maybe he didnt suspect anythng.a day came wen he asked my bro 2 sweep his room bt my bro played a fast 1 on my dad n lied dat he had swept d room.unknowingly,my dad left a piece of paper on d floor 2 test him.he rcivd d insult of his lyf dat day.can dis be classified as a prank?
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Anyi3(m): 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
my greatest prank was actually to my music teacher back in secondary school.
This yoruba man said everybody should write a folk song in their dialect. as usual I didn't do the assignment. Time for submission came and I just sat down and quickly formulated:

bia k'anyi gba egwu
bia k'anyi gba egwu bia k'anyi gba egwu (3ce)
egwu na tu uto...

meaning
come let's dance (3ce)
dance is sweet

while my other mates were panicking.
The yoruba man just gave me ten over ten for my nonsense rant.
hehehe...laugh wan kill me that day..

3 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mine r uncountable...esp in SS3 I used 2 fake sickness jst to skip skul sinc d teachers dint even take us serious as d tym fr WAEC gt closer...
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
I rememba back den in Pri4 wen I ws asked to count frm 1-10... I jst dey read cabbard fr my itsekiri teacher,while she just dey smile dey nod head,seeing as I ws so confident abt wat I ws saying... Nd I scored 45/50 dat term

2 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
Stealing meat and fish from my mum's pot was standard

After a while my mum started counting the meat/fish...so me and my brother started shaving bits of each piece with a knife

Last last my mum had to start hiding the pot of stew in her room.

Offering money was always spent on puff puff,and transport money in the game centre

My textbooks were sold at Oshodi...My notebooks were sold as foolscap

My brother and I were eventually taken for deliverance...lool

Today, my brother that was predicted to turn out an armed robber...is now a pastor

While I am still an agbero grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by delors(m): 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
lordZOUGA:
it is very stupid for me to lie here. I don't see any reason why I will do that.
the rename feature is not a TV feature but from the decoder. if you have a decoder, check the menu and reply here with what you find. each channel can be renamed.
Nor vex bros...but that time when I been young, na only black and white TV we get...the antenna dey our roof. You go need ladder take climb reach the frying-pan-like dish to adjust the TV...one person iside (near winder) to dey direct u while u dey on top ladder, sweating and shouting for response. (E don clear? No? Make i turn am? Right or left?) My uncle try that time eh, nor be small thing grin

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Chrisjane(f): 8:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mine was back then in sec sch. It was a boarding sch. Hence, students were only allowed 2 go home during vacations r emergencies. I had a boil on my knee. It wasn't life threatening bt I pretended 2 be in great pain. It saved me 4rm d seniors' incessant bullying. I sent 4 my mum(now late, God bless her soul) 2 cum n take me home dat I was in great pain. Wot I realy wantd was 2 go home, see my siblings, watch movies, eat home food (a nice change 4rm sch food). She came d nxt day 2 take me home bt d quack nurses..lol.. in my sch sick bay insisted dat they 'll treat me properly. My mum agreed, bought some tins 4 me n went bak home. I was so disappointd cos I've already boastd abt d hot rice I was goin 2 eat at home.

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by delors(m): 8:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
C'est moi:
nva played any prank bt my younger bro will take out of dad's wine n refill wit water bt my pman didnt react,maybe he didnt suspect anythng.a day came wen he asked my bro 2 sweep his room bt my bro played a fast 1 on my dad n lied dat he had swept d room.unknowingly,my dad left a piece of paper on d floor 2 test him.he rcivd d insult of his lyf dat day.can dis be classified as a prank?
Hmmmm, well, at all at all na im bad pass...This cannot be categorically categorized as a prank...It is better described as a descriptive essay...Try harder c'est moi. Try harder. I believe you can do it...
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by ogb5(m): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
jackbauersballs: Stealing meat and fish from my mum's pot was standard

After a while my mum started counting the meat/fish...so me and my brother started shaving bits of each piece with a knife

Last last my mum had to start hiding the pot of stew in her room.

Offering money was always spent on puff puff,and transport money in the game centre

My textbooks were sold at Oshodi...My notebooks were sold as foolscap

My brother and I were eventually taken for deliverance...lool

Today, my brother that was predicted to turn out an armed robber...is now a pastor

While I am still an agbero grin grin

At least the prediction about you was correct grin
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by delors(m): 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
Chrisjane: Mine was back then in sec sch. It was a boarding sch. Hence, students were only allowed 2 go home during vacations r emergencies. I had a boil on my knee. It wasn't life threatening bt I pretended 2 be in great pain. It saved me 4rm d seniors' incessant bullying. I sent 4 my mum(now late, God bless her soul) 2 cum n take me home dat I was in great pain. Wot I realy wantd was 2 go home, see my siblings, watch movies, eat home food (a nice change 4rm sch food). She came d nxt day 2 take me home bt d quack nurses..lol.. in my sch sick bay insisted dat they 'll treat me properly. My mum agreed, bought some tins 4 me n went bak home. I was so disappointd cos I've already boastd abt d hot rice I was goin 2 eat at home.
Sad story cry RIP to your dear mum.
As for you, try harder next time...break your leg instead, that'll work. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by justaqad(m): 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
delors:
Nor vex bros...but that time when I been young, na only black and white TV we get...the antenna dey our roof. You go need ladder take climb reach the frying-pan-like dish to adjust the TV...one person iside (near winder) to dey direct u while u dey on top ladder, sweating and shouting for response. (E don clear? No? Make i turn am? Right or left?) My uncle try that time , nor be small thing grin

Lmfao... Guy u don finish me. Lol
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by justaqad(m): 8:37pm On Jun 25, 2013
Chillisauce: My brother used to be like the OP, but worse...he is usually the last position in the class and actually one of the biggest boys.

On day, he decided to change his position from 27 th put of 27 th to 2 nd out of 27 th.

He actually forgot to erase the " th" at the end of the position.

OmoH, see beating when Popsi found out.

He said it was his teacher who erased it.

So the teacher actually left it as 2 th out of 27 th,

He wasn't too smart neither sad

Classic... lol
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by justaqad(m): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
dejijohns:
lol... No mind d bro, instead mak e jst pop d qustn e dey dre dey dull...

See me see wahala ooooo.... Hmmmm
C wetin adaobi de cause
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by folakeojo(f): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
Chrisjane: Mine was back then in sec sch. It was a boarding sch. Hence, students were only allowed 2 go home during vacations r emergencies. I had a boil on my knee. It wasn't life threatening bt I pretended 2 be in great pain. It saved me 4rm d seniors' incessant bullying. I sent 4 my mum(now late, God bless her soul) 2 cum n take me home dat I was in great pain. Wot I realy wantd was 2 go home, see my siblings, watch movies, eat home food (a nice change 4rm sch food). She came d nxt day 2 take me home bt d quack nurses..lol.. in my sch sick bay insisted dat they 'll treat me properly. My mum agreed, bought some tins 4 me n went bak home. I was so disappointd cos I've already boastd abt d hot rice I was goin 2 eat at home.

Fggc oyo?
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by ogb5(m): 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
I could not play pranks, who do I want to play pranks on?

One funny played by my friend was that he told his semi-literate father that the amoeba we were using for experiment in the lab jumped through the window and ran into the bush. And that the school said we should pay for it. The dad had to send the money quickly

12 Likes

Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2013
ogb5: I could not play pranks, who do I want to play pranks on?

One funny played by my friend was that he told his semi-literate father that the amoeba we were using for experiment in the lab jumped through the window and ran into the bush. And that the school said we should pay for it. The dad had to send the money quickly

grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Greatest Prank I Played On My Parents by honeric01(m): 8:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
A house filled up with male children, you should be rest assured of enough pranks, even to my dad, some ended up in smiles and most ended up with some of us 'driving okada', 'stool down', 'cigar obo', enough 7 headed koboko.

I just can't count the pranks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Slut Walk For Women's Right / Man Spits On His Wife After Chasing Wife & Children Away In Rivers State / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Twins After 16 Years Of Waiting (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 304
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.