Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,820 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Ibb's SAP Destroyed Civil Service - Imoke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibb's SAP Destroyed Civil Service - Imoke (528 Views)

Governor Imoke Has Chronic Kidney Disease - SaharaReporters / Nigeria Yet To Recover From Ibb's Sap- Labaran Maku / Does Anyone Knows Why Ibb (sap) Structural Adjustment Program Was A Failure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ibb's SAP Destroyed Civil Service - Imoke by olajide8(m): 8:16am On Jun 25, 2013
mobile.punchng.com/output.php?link=http://www.punchng.com/news/ibbs-sap-destroyed-civil-service-imoke/
I am a core believer in the principle of structural adjustment, but when I see people that want nigeria to stay as a consuming economy, which relies only on one product, then I ask why are these kind of people in power at any level, how can structural adjustment destroy the civil service, when we look at the role of the civil service in relation to the civilian populist its supposed to service -education, roads, power, health,transportation and agriculture and bring up policies for the betterment of people and in situations where they can actually be directed at the masses, these people would oppose the closing of nigeria's borders for the inward looking of our development - which can never, be done by people from outside this country, for us!

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Approves New Justice Of The Supreme Court / The Future Awards Africa Releases List Of 75 Young Nominees For Season 8 / JTF Finds Boko Haram Arms, Graves, Bunker And Tunnels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.