Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

You Can Not Afford To Miss It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can Not Afford To Miss It (1071 Views)

Typical Nigerian Lady Has Boy Friend But Can Not Afford 1000 Data Subscription / WOMEN: Stop Allowing GUYS Who Can't Even Afford To Buy CONDOMS / 3 Stupid Mistakes Men Make Around Girls All The Time - You Simply Can Not Afford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Not Afford To Miss It by peggycious(f): 11:25am On Jun 25, 2013
Good morning to you all. I want to share with you what happened to me this morning between 4am-5am today. After breastfeeding my son around 4am,I laid my head and slept off, suddenly I saw myself in the midst of people, running up and down, crying and asking God to forgive us all, saw that the cloud has turned dark, the earth was filled with darkness, the clouds was bringing out different colours of lightning, at that moment I didn’t see my son with me again, there I knew rapture has taken place, suddenly I started seeing different creatures chasing people up and down, we were all crying asking God for mercy but it was already late, Jesus has taken his own people.
I woke up ,I really thought rapture has taken place until I saw my son and my mother-in-law beside me, started crying ,woke my mother-in-law and my sisters-in-law, told them what I saw.
Two months ago, I saw something relating to this but in a different form, saw an old man in my dream showing me how rapture will take place ,he told me to tell everyone Jesus is coming very soon. I felt it was just a dream until this second dream occurred.
This is a reflection for everybody, Jesus is coming soon, this revelation is clear, I don’t know why he has choose to show me this, but I know it for my personal reflection and share it with others who has missed it in one way or the other.
This is an Altar call, let us re-evaluate ourselves and amend our ways, Jesus is coming very soon, be ready.
Re: You Can Not Afford To Miss It by olumaxi(m): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
U have been watching too much of mount-zion films...MODs,i gues dis shld b movd to religion section..thanks
Re: You Can Not Afford To Miss It by KeleBaby(f): 12:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
For sure He is coming again. Be prepared!.
Re: You Can Not Afford To Miss It by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
thnx alot, very important. he is coming soon, we need grace
Re: You Can Not Afford To Miss It by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 26, 2013
I saw same revelation sometimes ago,heaven is real and hell is real too.
Its only the grace of God that can save us from the endtime crises,i thinks about it everyday because it has no date,time,hour,minute,........
Re: You Can Not Afford To Miss It by yinkeys(m): 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
peggycious:
Good morning to you all. I want to share with you what happened to me this morning between 4am-5am today. After breastfeeding my son around 4am,I laid my head and slept off, suddenly I saw myself in the midst of people, running up and down, crying and asking God to forgive us all, saw that the cloud has turned dark, the earth was filled with darkness, the clouds was bringing out different colours of lightning, at that moment I didn’t see my son with me again, there I knew rapture has taken place, suddenly I started seeing different creatures chasing people up and down, we were all crying asking God for mercy but it was already late, Jesus has taken his own people.
I woke up ,I really thought rapture has taken place until I saw my son and my mother-in-law beside me, started crying ,woke my mother-in-law and my sisters-in-law, told them what I saw.
Two months ago, I saw something relating to this but in a different form, saw an old man in my dream showing me how rapture will take place ,he told me to tell everyone Jesus is coming very soon. I felt it was just a dream until this second dream occurred.
This is a reflection for everybody, Jesus is coming soon, this revelation is clear, I don’t know why he has choose to show me this, but I know it for my personal reflection and share it with others who has missed it in one way or the other.
This is an Altar call, let us re-evaluate ourselves and amend our ways, Jesus is coming very soon, be ready.
In 2019, do you still have this kinda dream cheesy
Please complete your 2011 Story, you never moved back to UK again. How are you enjoying the 2015 change in present day Nigeria ?
Re: You Can Not Afford To Miss It by blackman232: 2:23pm On Feb 08, 2019
welcome to the world of technology where everything you now do is on online Today. Join the train of today millionaire but have your own business online.
why do you need a website
1 To bring out your business to large number of people
2 To make your business very easy to find
3 It is make your business standout
Meet us today for your website job whether software or application we can give it to you.
Type of website and software we can give to you
1 Blog Website: 1 you can start to make money with ad sense
2 you can get money through promotion of post
3 you can get money through sponsor
2 E-commerce: 1 you can upload your business product online
2 you can get to meet more customer who like your product
3 you will be able to me a wild rang of customer
3 School: 1 people we get to know about your school and what your school stand for
2 you can also money through school website
3 It make your school standout
4 It is bring more children to school
5 It help you to show your school achievement to a wilder audience
some of our other service include
1 Courier website 2 Bank website 3 Bitcoin 4 Donation website 5 hospital website
any type of website you need we can give it to you
software part
1 Employees management system 2 Real estate management 3 stock management 4 loan management system
Any other software you need we can give it to you

These are some of our works
www.fast-way-logistics.com
www.wexlogistics.com
www.naijafastlink.com
www.zoincotfoundation.com.ng

visit our company website
www.fastlinkmultitech.com.ng

contact us:
Through our whatsapp number

(1) (Reply)

My German Sister (54 Years) Looking After A Nigerian Man / Am Confused / She Got This Reply From A Relationship Counsellor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.