Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,960 members, 7,821,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Am Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Confused (1071 Views)

Am Confused....what Do I Tell My Prospective Husband? / I Am Confused Because I Truly Love Her............... / Am Confused, My Girlfriend Confessed That She Slept With Our Boss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Confused by sweetestomo: 12:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
I met this guy a year ago. We love each other so much, he travelled out a month ago and promised I ll join him a year after cos he had a permanent stay. I introduced him to my dad before he travelled but I never met he's family. After he travelled out I started disturbing him that I want to meet any member of he's family. That's was wen he told me that he's a muslim and I am from a strong xtian background I never want to marry a muslim neither ll my dad approve it. He told me that I can go on with my religion but our kids won't. This is not the kind of life I want. And the way I see things its going to get worst than this cos of his family. I love him so much but d fact that he lied to me about his religion right from time and what he has to say about it is dat he wants me by all means and he didn't want religion to be a barrier. Am so confused
Re: Am Confused by pasqal09: 1:26pm On Oct 18, 2013
How can u still be confused?
He's a muslim, u are a xtian that can never marry a muslim from what u said.

U said u don't want the kind of life he's offering u. So what's the confusion all abt when u've pretty much made a decision?
Re: Am Confused by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
I wanted to type something long. But reading through your post, I discovered seven strong points and concluded that I need not to write much.
1. I am from a strong xtian
background
2. I never want to marry a muslim
3. neither my dad approve it
4. He told me that I can
go on with my religion but our kids won't.
5. This is
not the kind of life I want.
6. And the way I see things its going to get worst than this cos of his family.
7. I
love him so much but d fact that he lied to me about
his religion right from time
I don't know why you are still confused. He is not the only guy that exists. Save yourself the pains that you have written above.

1 Like

Re: Am Confused by ChideraFavour(m): 1:49pm On Oct 18, 2013
idnoble135: I wanted to type something long. But reading through your post, I discovered seven strong points and concluded that I need not to talk much.

I don't know why you are still confused. He is not the only guy that exists. Save yourself the pains that touchingmy have written above.
I think ds post has summarizes evrytin abt ur confussion so take a wise step
Re: Am Confused by baralatie(m): 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
I dnt think u understand/comprehend the level of volcanic trouble u ar putting urself & family!
U knw exactly what to do!
Re: Am Confused by temisukanmi(f): 6:32pm On Oct 18, 2013
TheĢ„ bible says FLEE.. My dear sis FLEE!!!
Re: Am Confused by sweetestomo: 7:44pm On Oct 18, 2013
But I love him, and don't want to start all over again
Re: Am Confused by Andrew3(m): 7:54pm On Oct 18, 2013
In this modern world? Religion cannot hinder me from going for what i want.
Violence taketh it by force.
Re: Am Confused by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 18, 2013
::Andrew:::
In this modern world? Religion cannot hinder me from going for what i want.
Violence taketh it by force.
And violence will sustain it, right?
Re: Am Confused by onlyme07(m): 8:12pm On Oct 18, 2013
sweetestomo: But I love him, and don't want to start all over again

Gurl..you have made a decision and always good to stand it. Don't compromise,your ideal man would come knocking soon. Keep hope alive and hope for the best dearie !

Take heart..It's one of those things love throws at US. Sowi baby.
Re: Am Confused by temi4fash(m): 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
sweetestomo: But I love him, and don't want to start all over again

when d trouble start u will forget u ever loved.. When goin to a relationshop u tink with ur head and not ur heart... Tink long term not short... Love bring pple together but der alot of oda things dat make dem stay together..
Re: Am Confused by MagicBishop: 9:01pm On Oct 18, 2013
sweetestomo: I met this guy a year ago. We love each other so much, he travelled out a month ago and promised I ll join him a year after cos he had a permanent stay. I introduced him to my dad before he travelled but I never met he's family. After he travelled out I started disturbing him that I want to meet any member of he's family. That's was wen he told me that he's a muslim and I am from a strong xtian background I never want to marry a muslim neither ll my dad approve it. He told me that I can go on with my religion but our kids won't. This is not the kind of life I want. And the way I see things its going to get worst than this cos of his family. I love him so much but d fact that he lied to me about his religion right from time and what he has to say about it is dat he wants me by all means and he didn't want religion to be a barrier. Am so confused

Re: Am Confused by kachiz(m): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2013
temisukanmi: TheĢ„ bible says FLEE.. My dear sis FLEE!!!

lol, no be small flee wey i dey tell u, u suppose comot ur bathroom slippers sef grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

She Got This Reply From A Relationship Counsellor / Am Disappointed / My Girlfriend Is Obsessed With butterflies...Any Spiritual implications?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.