Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,789 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures (3090 Views)

PDP Fans Burn APC Brooms, Put APC In A Coffin In Akwa Ibom State? (pictures) / NAFDAC In Rotting State, Petitioners Say, Alleging Fraud And Waste / Prof. Osinbajo Campaigns In Okene, Kogi State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by slimghost(m): 10:29am On Jun 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
God bless you, all these hate is because rochas joined the APC, by 2014 ngige would take anambra.

Btw this refuse wahala has to be dealt with, it's a total disgrace though it's not exclusive to Owerri

In your wet dreams. buhahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 26, 2013
slimghost:

In your wet dreams. buhahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
2014 ain't far, we can only wait and see who laffs last.
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by obyrich(m): 10:37am On Jun 26, 2013
This story is a calculated attempt to undermine Rochas government. The route you claimed to have taken is among the places with the best road network in Imo State. I have travelled that road many times. People who have travelled from Aba or PH to Onitsha via Imo State will attest to the fact that you just want to tarnish the image of Rochas. I'm not his apologist, but I believe in objective criticism.
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by slimghost(m): 10:39am On Jun 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
2014 ain't far, we can only wait and see who laffs last.

Sure, its only next year. buhahahahahahhaahaha. Ngige can only win a senatorial seat in Anambra. Peter Obi is in charge and you can quote me anywhere, OSELOKA OBAZE will be the next Governor of Anambra State.
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 26, 2013
slimghost:

Sure, its only next year. buhahahahahahhaahaha. Ngige can only win a senatorial seat in Anambra. Peter Obi is in charge and you can quote me anywhere, OSELOKA OBAZE will be the next Governor of Anambra State.
OBAZE has good credentials as a diplomat but he is just a proxy for Obi to continue is rein, we shall see if Obi a enough to challenge ngige who has a towering antecedent in the state.
Don't forget the pdp would take sizeable share of obi's support since they are birds of a feather
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by slimghost(m): 11:21am On Jun 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
OBAZE has good credentials as a diplomat but he is just a proxy for Obi to continue is rein, we shall see if Obi a enough to challenge ngige who has a towering antecedent in the state.
Don't forget the pdp would take sizeable share of obi's support since they are birds of a feather

Bullocks. His fame ends in Anambra North. Peter Obi has massive grassroot support and that counts massively in elections. Peter Obi's closeness to PDP should be another worry for you guys, it only means no federal power would be against his preferred candidate. Ngige knows he cant win Peter Obi in a gubernatorial election in Anambra State, he tried twice though. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by pistol: 11:26am On Jun 26, 2013
Just passing.
Thw two end of the party have valid points.
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2013
slimghost:

Bullocks. His fame ends in Anambra North. Peter Obi has massive grassroot support and that counts massively in elections. Peter Obi's closeness to PDP should be another worry for you guys, it only means no federal power would be against his preferred candidate. Ngige knows he cant win Peter Obi in a gubernatorial election in Anambra State, he tried twice though. grin grin grin grin grin
All I will say is lets wait and see, don't forget that the majority of SE influence in APC are based in Anambra. Time will tell.
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by slimghost(m): 12:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
All I will say is lets wait and see, don't forget that the majority of SE influence in APC are based in Anambra. Time will tell.

Annie Okonkwo is a nobody in Anambra politics and its obvious Igbos won't welcome APC. FACT!! not SENTIMENT!
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2013
1025:
most people that say all these things against rochas were either benefiting from ohakim or those who had intention of duping imo state in the name of contractors.
Hmmm... someone on this forum comes to mind..... smh
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
slimghost:

Annie Okonkwo is a nobody in Anambra politics and its obvious Igbos won't welcome APC. FACT!! not SENTIMENT!
How about Maxi Okwu? Here is a thread that should paint a good picture for you

www.nairaland.com/1303559/members-apga-defect-apc-anambra

Obi's support didn't help Dora win the Senate despite the fact that there was no gubernatorial election in 2011
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by stkelly(m): 2:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
Lets digress a bit from the poorly constructed roads that an oil producing state is building, and talk about a self proclaimed industrialist that has not even revived one single industry, even the imostate water board, the farms, he is building hotels, @proRochas I guess he needed just the 2yrz to get his hotels and Roche construction group up and running...I am sure your one of us who is thinking of how to head to lagos or ph or enugu to seek better opportunities. Let's call a spade a spade, we know he is playing to the gallery cos of his 2015 ambition, so he can continue feeding his AIT jingles, as for comparing achike and him, achike opened new owerri,concord avenue, new secretariats..let's not tink about short term goals, when what we need is an outlet to to cater for all the countless imo youths, not inflamed promises and abandoned projects litterd around the state..

1 Like

Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by ossagy: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
st.kelly:
Lets digress a bit from the poorly constructed roads that an oil producing state is building, and talk about a self proclaimed industrialist that has not even revived one single industry, even the imostate water board, the farms, he is building hotels, @proRochas I guess he needed just the 2yrz to get his hotels and Roche construction group up and running...I am sure your one of us who is thinking of how to head to lagos or ph or enugu to seek better opportunities. Let's call a spade a spade, we know he is playing to the gallery cos of his 2015 ambition, so he can continue feeding his AIT jingles, as for comparing achike and him, achike opened new owerri,concord avenue, new secretariats..let's not tink about short term goals, when what we need is an outlet to to cater for all the countless imo youths, not inflamed promises and abandoned projects litterd around the state..

some of these people are blinded by bias. They just want to feel happy, thereby keeping a mediocre running show in their state. This Rochas of man should go on internship in edo state. period.
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by abagoro(m): 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2013
The pictures are from Port Harcourt-Owerri expressway which is under construction by ministry of Niger Delta and apart from the roundabout also under construction, others are from the Ohaji/Egbema section of the road. We should call on Orubebe just like Amaechi did to hurry up with the road. East-West road is worse and we can't blame the State.
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by abagoro(m): 2:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
IGBO-SON:
I remember that by Chimes' two year stay in office (in 2009) you could have an idea where his administration was headed, and by then he had fixed up most of the major roads in Enugu that you could eat off them......no noise or drama; but with Rochas -apart from the finished school in Owerri- i can't point to any major finished project that is people oriented......just noise and plans and unfinished projects everywhere.

I'm surprised you actually believe the poster. Chime tried but he only re-paved Enugu urban major roads which Rochas did in his 1st year. Rochas on the other hand is doing it in 3 cities and has several finished projects. Forget about the bad belle people and there false report. Even if I post picture of repaved roads, they'd still claim its nothing or will start comparing with Akwa-Ibom etc.

Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by CyberG: 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
thelastPope:

What nonsense are you typing? Are the jobs in Lagos and Ogun created by Yoruba people? Do you know how many jobs Dangote alone has created in these 2 states? Some of you just let loose your tribal sickness every time you type! Pathetic!

Joblessness has made your insanity to fester into complete madness! So who created the job in Yorubaland? On whose soil was it created? If Dangote in his wisdom went from North to South, East to West and skipped iboland, to whom do you give the due credit? Same for a foreign investor or an ibo investor, if the land were cursed or drank too much blood in the past, whose fault is it? Well, YES, the jobs and opportunity has been created by the Yorubas and the people who like them and see the best in them to want to be their guests while the Yorubas are the most friendly and loving hosts you will find from North to South, East to West! If you are not happy, go hug a wet 11 KVA transformer! grin grin
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by slimghost(m): 7:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
Obiagelli:
How about Maxi Okwu? Here is a thread that should paint a good picture for you

www.nairaland.com/1303559/members-apga-defect-apc-anambra

Obi's support didn't help Dora win the Senate despite the fact that there was no gubernatorial election in 2011

I have never taken it away from Ngige, the fact that he is quite popular in Anambra North. Even with that popularity, it took him a run-off to win Akunyili. Stop discussing what you don't know Nwokem. Underestimate Peter Obi's power at your own peril. Ngige did and we all know how it ended.
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by ikeyman00(m): 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
@@@

CyberG: 1:59am
This is what is baffling! All ibos leave their governors and land alone to go and do combat in Osun State, Oyo and Ogun State! Lagos? Na them complain pass! Meanwhile Iboland lies desolate and unbuilt up, who will build it up? Well you can help the SW more by piling on the pressure on their leaders until they are leveraged beyond the maximum and become better leaders following in the footsteps of great Yoruba leaders like the Eminent Chief Obafemi Awolowo! I think in the future the glut of superior leaders in the SW will create an export commodity to rescue and help the ibos and other parts of Nigeria to develop better and faster. Just a thought!

wrong thread

make ur own thread as u wish
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by Abagworo(m): 10:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
These pictures were taken in May 2011. It tells a lot about changes some jealous people are deliberately refusing to acknowledge.

Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by ossagy: 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
more pictures of Owerri. i just reserved this in my phone. this is popular Okigwe road in Owerri city center. road blocks are mounted everywhere due to insecurity. heaps of dirts are heaped everywhere, meanwhile rochas is in yorubaland prostrating to tinubu.

Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by asha80(m): 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
ossagy: more pictures of Owerri. i just reserved this in my phone. this is popular Okigwe road in Owerri city center. road blocks are mounted everywhere due to insecurity. heaps of dirts are heaped everywhere, meanwhile rochas is in yorubaland prostrating to tinubu.
is now that i know that it is you that is a fraud chino.for those that do not know owerri popular okigwe road in owerri is a dual carraige road.
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by cooltone: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
Fake pictures, this is not okigwe road. This is Rivers - Imo boundary highway, umuapu precisely. Its still under construction by niger delta ministry. The check point is the normal boundary police checkpoint. Stop fake lies please.
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by cooltone: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
ossagy: more pictures of Owerri. i just reserved this in my phone. this is popular Okigwe road in Owerri city center. road blocks are mounted everywhere due to insecurity. heaps of dirts are heaped everywhere, meanwhile rochas is in yorubaland prostrating to tinubu.

Fake pictures, this is not okigwe road. This is Rivers - Imo boundary highway, umuapu precisely. Its still under construction by niger delta ministry. The check point is the normal boundary police checkpoint. Stop fake lies please.
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by ossagy: 8:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
asha 80: is now that i know that it is you that is a fraud chino.for those that do not know owerri popular okigwe road in owerri is a dual carraige road.

pls am not chino. point of correction. i tuk the pix along okigwe rd, the other one is owerri-ph road.
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by Abagworo(m): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
ossagy:

pls am not chino. point of correction. i tuk the pix along okigwe rd, the other one is owerri-ph road.

You are chino. That your dilapidated car gave you off. I'm happy others have caught his fraud like I earlier did.
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by Abagworo(m): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
Of these 3 pictures, one was taken in may 2011 while the other was taken later last year. The difference is clear. I'll come up with more of such.

Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by ossagy: 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
Abagworo:

You are chino. That your dilapidated car gave you off. I'm happy others have caught his fraud like I earlier did.

U are the one that is foolish. if you look closely you will notice that i took the pix from the bus which i was traveling in. it was not even a car to start with. i just wish the person you are refering to will show up to blast u. rochas is a fraud, stop showing us pix of roads did by ohakim and udewa.
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by omiobo: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
cry
Re: Fraud And Failed Leadership Going On In IMO STATE: Pictures by 1025: 9:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
how come we did not see all these bad roads under udenwa and ohakim abi the roads were in order then? imo is a project on the move and i urge Imolites to join this moving train.
many truthful persons here have posted some encouraging pics or is anyone here saying those pics are from japan or america?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated / Teacher Involved In Sex Romp With Student On Her First Day. / Buhari Daughter Order Her Security To Walk People Out Of Boutiques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.