Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated (3090 Views)

Nigeria @55 Was Ojukwu Selfish Or Patriotic On Biafra / Workers Salary: APC Should Stop Being Shameless – Ekiti Govt / Asset Declaration: Buhari Should Stop Being Clever By Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by igbo2011(m): 6:54am On Nov 12, 2013
I am giving you a warning about the state African people around the world are in. Most of the world doesn't like Africans. We are the most hated people in the world. We also have the best land and all the resources in the world. The world wants our resources. When people are not needed anymore then they get exterminated. We have to stop being naive because we can be exterminated like the Native Americans, Aboriginals, and other groups of people.

All these leaders spending all the government revenue outside of Africa are going to lead Africa to downfall. We have been at war for 500 years. First slavery, then colonialism now neocolonialism. After this is extermination. Africans must be prepared for war. We must defend ourselves. We must invest in education, military, infrastructure, and health. We also need to do things ourselves. Stop having foreigners do everything for us.

We need to stop being selfish and become selfless. We need to think hat is better for the community and not just for yourself. If somebody offers you a deal that will make your community worse then don't do it. Even if it will make your life better think about the community. Don't kill other black people, we need to unite not divide. When the Americas were colonized they did divide and conquer. They did that in Africa 100 years ago and are still doing it now.

I am warning you because our land can be taken from us.

3 Likes

Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by ektbear: 6:57am On Nov 12, 2013
I agree that we do need to invest in education, healthcare, etc.

But I'm not sure that fear-mongering and making up bogeymen is going to help things.
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by Gbawe: 7:05am On Nov 12, 2013
@OP

From my own experience, I have observed that Africans are their own worst enemies. Where do you go from that point? What is the way forward in light of this uncomfortable reality?

1 Like

Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by igbo2011(m): 7:41am On Nov 12, 2013
Gbawe: @OP

From my own experience, I have observed that Africans are their own worst enemies. Where do you go from that point? What is the way forward in light of this uncomfortable reality?

We need to change our mindset. We need to have self love first. Value our image. Religion, media and education will do a great role in our mind liberating. Here is something a wrote last year about this topic.

The three main things are religion, media, and history.
1. Religion: When Africans looks at a deity that is white then they feel that god is white. The missionaries know hte original god is Jesus is not white but they still push white Jesus. This makes Africans worship white people subconsciously. Christianity originated from Africa anyway. Isis=Mary Horus-Jesus Ankh=Christ 42 principles of Ma at=10 commandments a set=Mary Magdalene. If Africans knew this then they would probably stop following Christianity. If you can enslave a mind then you can have a slave for a thousand year. Now many Africans are slaves in their mind. There is a facebook page for that as well: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Freedom-From-Mental-Slavery/161399403976816
People always say the race of Jesus doesn't matter, but if it didn't matter then why don't missionaries put Jesus in their original image? TO ENSLAVE THE MIND!!! Read the book Christianity before Christ: http://www.amazon.com/Christianity-Before-Christ-John-Jackson/dp/0910309205 and this book http://www.amazon.com/The-Worlds-Sixteen-Crucified-Saviors/dp/1602062803/ref=pd_sim_b_5

2. Media In Media we always see whites as good and blacks as bad. CNN BBC always portrays Africans badly. Many Africans watch this all the time and get their news from their. They believe everything from CNN even though a lot is BS that is why they justified Gbagbo being overthrown and Gaddaffi dying. Also now with this KONY 2012 thing. Even in Hollywood they show America and Europe and glorify it and they see how great the west is. Then they see how their city is then they say wow whites can build great cites but blacks can't. But the blacks don't know HOW they got all of that. What did they do? They exterminated the Native Americans, they enslaved fellow Africans. They cause many wars around the world to get cheap resources. They fund various African wars. Most Africans don't know this because we are brainwashed

3. History: Some Africans only think that their history is slavery and colonization. They glorify Europe and white people in history and say Africans are less than human. Read the book Miseducation of a negro by Carter Woodson. The educated Africans are taught to despise their own people. My friend went to a Christian school in Nigeria and they taught them Americans and European history instead of African history smh. That is how you make a slave.

If you bomb Japan then they can bounce back up. Enslave a mind and they are a slave for life and you make their descendants slaves as well.

We must control the media, teach our great history about how western civilization was made by Africans. http://www.amazon.com/Africa-Western-Civilization-African-American-Heritage/dp/0933121253/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1333298517&sr=1-1
We must teach people what these Europeans do behind the scenes and how they do very bad things to get where they are. We must do away with religion and go back to spirituality. Besides the death rituals, spirituality is pretty good. If we must do Christianity then we must only do it with a black Jesus.

READ READ READ if you aren't a good reader then watch lectures on youtube. Don't just read TELL YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!! We must WAKE UP fast before we get exterminated.
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by igbo2011(m): 7:43am On Nov 12, 2013
ekt_bear: I agree that we do need to invest in education, healthcare, etc.

But I'm not sure that fear-mongering and making up bogeymen is going to help things.
Wake up to the world we live in. Iti s a dog eat dog world. We are at war and have been for hundreds of years rabs and Europeans. We have enemies who don't like us and want to destroy us. Check this out:

You have to understand that the MINDSET of vast majority of Nigerians (And black people around the world) is the thing holding us back. Why is it that in Nigeria you will see many Nigerians wearing shirts with flags on the, the countries are Germany, Britain, America. Why do Nigerians wear the flags of their oppressors? Is that white man forcing them to do that? Why is it that during the "royal baby" there were many black people going to see the royal baby. Isn't it crazy how that baby's ancestors tried to commit genocide on us? They also enslave, colonized and continue to neocolonize us. They portray us badly on media, steal our history, mis educate us and we love them so much? We have stockholm syndrome to the MAX. We love and worship whites nd hate our own people. White supremacy is nothing without black compliance. You know how blacks are treated badly in the west, why don't we treat whites badly in Africa? NOOO We love the expats. We wear European cloths, speak European langues, have European standard of beauty, give our kids European names, aspire to be like them. Nigeiran artists film many of their videos in America, Europe or South Africa. They worship the light skinned women. WOrship Italian designers. We give them good jobs in our countries even though they only give us bad jobs or stereotypical ones (entertainer) in their country. We spend billions of dollars importing Brazilian, Indian, Korean hair.

I have talked to a Nigerian and he said that everyone wants to be white. We were talking about business and he told me that I should bring H and M to Nigeria. WHY SO they can import everything and send all profits to Europe which will lower our foreign exchange. And this man said this after having a university degree. With this mindset we will ALWAYS be in our situation. I also talked to some Nigerians in London and I told them that the war in Libya and how America and Britain financed it and caused hell to Nigerians and other blacks who died in the black genocide. Instead of standing up for them they made an excuse for them. Then said if you can't beat them join them. I have spoken with so many black people around the world We have a severe case of mental slavery. This is the WORST form of slavery.

We need more Pan Africanist nationalistic black people around the world then our situation will be a lot better. We must not blame whites for everything. We are too selfish as well. I talked to someone and asked him if there was a war in Nigeria and people were going to exterminate Nigerians would he go back and fight them off, he said no because he might lose his American citizenship. Instead of caring about the SURVIVAL OF HIS PEOPLE he cares about his citizenship. Too selfish. We must change our mindset first and foremost.
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by biafranqueen: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2013
Me-ism
Any one person thinking, speaking, and or acting to satisfy him or herself, with little or no concern for others, in one or more areas of life activity, including economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and or war. Aka selfish as long as we practice tribalism in Africa which is ME- ism but when you add 3 or more people, we will continue to be conquered.

What is needed is adequate teaching/ learning facilities for constructive communications, so that every person knows the truth about everything that he or she needs to know in order to do, what needs to be done to create justice, peace and prosperity for non- whites.

Peace is the result of the revelation of truth, and the use of truth, in a manner that produces justice and correctness.
Justice is balance between people.

Most people in Africa have no major goal greater than to survive, by any means necessary.
Most of the smartest and most powerful people in Africa have no major goal greater than dominating and abusing others through deceit direct violence, and or the threat of violence.

So I ask you Nwanna what do you propose we do to remedy the above mindset, because the three points you display are relevant but what is the strategy to deal with the elite whose major goal is to keep us dominated, by the order of White Supremacists. Because we both know that as soon as any leader that comes in office with our type of mindset is quickly terminated!
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by obayaya(m): 8:31am On Nov 12, 2013
biafranqueen: Me-ism
Any one person thinking, speaking, and or acting to satisfy him or herself, with little or no concern for others, in one or more areas of life activity, including economics, education, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and or war. Aka selfish as long as we practice tribalism in Africa which is ME- ism but when you add 3 or more people, we will continue to be conquered.

What is needed is adequate teaching/ learning facilities for constructive communications, so that every person knows the truth about everything that he or she needs to know in order to do, what needs to be done to create justice, peace and prosperity for non- whites.

Peace is the result of the revelation of truth, and the use of truth, in a manner that produces justice and correctness.

Most people in Africa have no major goal greater than to survive, by any means necessary.
Most of the smartest and most powerful people in Africa have no major goal greater than dominating and abusing others through deceit direct violence, and or the threat of violence.

So I ask you Nwanna what do you propose we do to remedy the above mindset, because the three points you display are relevant but what is the strategy to deal with the elite whose major goal is to keep us dominated, by the order of White Supremacists. Because we both know that as soon as any leader that comes in office with our type of mindset is quickly terminated!

the annoying part of it all is that this me first attitude wasn't part of the culture of most African ethnic group in the pre colonial age.

so I believe what we need is finding a common ground. something we all have in common. and the only thing we have in common is tradition.

though they May be numerous and different, there's a similarity somewhere

1 Like

Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by biafranqueen: 8:48am On Nov 12, 2013
obayaya:

the annoying part of it all is that this me first attitude wasn't part of the culture of most African ethnic group in the pre colonial age.

so I believe what we need is finding a common ground. something we all have in common. and the only thing we have in common is tradition.

though they May be numerous and different, there's a similarity somewhere
I agree with you what we have in common is that we all want to survive by any means necessary, so when we recognize that our existence is in jeopardy and the real enemy is the elitist, we can now focus all our energy on the 1% that are holding the abundance of wealth within themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by obayaya(m): 9:28am On Nov 12, 2013
biafranqueen: I agree with you what we have in common is that we all want to survive by any means necessary, so when we recognize that our existence is in jeopardy and the real enemy is the elitist, we can now focus all our energy on the 1% that are holding the abundance of wealth within themselves.

but then with the way our leaders are playing the ethnic card turning us all against ourselves and the way our youth Buy all the propaganda Bs they churn out. I wonder when this self realization will come.

The politicians and the media houses need to turn down the noise and let us hear our own thoughts
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by igbo2011(m): 5:26pm On Nov 12, 2013
It is funny how this is not front page but stupid celeb gossip is. This is why when we are exterminated, I will not blame the exterminators. We need to stop being so naive.
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by igbo2011(m): 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2013
biafranqueen: Me-ism

This is a good point. We need a change of philosophies to Ubuntu instead of capitalism. But media brainwashes us to worship everything European. European cultures, value, etc. Liberation oft the African is very hard.
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by birdman(m): 6:52am On Nov 14, 2013
igbo2011:

We need to change our mindset. We need to have self love first. Value our image. Religion, media and education will do a great role in our mind liberating. Here is something a wrote last year about this topic.

The three main things are religion, media, and history.
1. Religion:
2. Media
3. History

On point. If I were going to choose a starting point, I would use history. History is sneaky. If you learn enough about yourself, your self image improves and other things start to follow. If nothing else, you get bold enough to question religious assumptions that dont make sense (funny how all my ancestors are in hell, but your founding fathers are all in heaven etc)
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by seunfly: 8:07am On Nov 14, 2013
Gbawe: @OP

We hate ourselves more than others hated us and that has been the problem of our developments. Look at the kind of hate politics we are playing among our selves just to gain attention of d FG, look at the ethnic hate campaign we are employing to just o win election.
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by AjanleKoko: 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2013
igbo2011:
Besides the death rituals, spirituality is pretty good.

Okay this one cracked me up cheesy cheesy cheesy

But a lot of the stuff you wrote does make sense
To be honest, I wonder why the whiteys haven't deleted us from the planet. Can't possibly be hard, we even need the IITA to help us grow good crops. Maybe a 200-year project max, but it can be done. Assimilate the smart ones, and delete the worst.
Must be some level of humanity and scruples preventing whitey from doing it. Cos, if it were me, I would prolly do it grin
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by Nobody: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2013
AjanleKoko:

To be honest, I wonder why the whiteys haven't deleted us from the planet. Can't possibly be hard, we even need the IITA to help us grow good crops. Maybe a 200-year project max, but it can be done. Assimilate the smart ones, and delete the worst.
Must be some level of humanity and scruples preventing whitey from doing it. Cos, if it were me, I would prolly do it grin

Not funny angry.

The day you can get the middle class not to be so fooking insular hen you are on to something. Until then, I aint holding my breath angry
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by AjanleKoko: 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2013
naijababe:

Not funny angry.

The day you can get the middle class not to be so fooking insular hen you are on to something. Until then, I aint holding my breath angry

LOL. It is funny. You know what they say down here: it is the day that a mad man realises he ain't okay that he starts getting better cheesy

Middle class in Africa are more than just being insular. They're suffering from the exact same thing that made our ancestors trade their bruvas for a few mirrors, gunpower, and snuff grin
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 15, 2013
---
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by Onlytruth(m): 2:24am On Nov 15, 2013
OP, no doubt you have some solid points, BUT please I beg you in the name of God to change your username to something else that has nothing to do with Igbo.
I am on my knees begging you, PLEASE. sad

You can still make your points with ANY other username. Igbo people have suffered too much (historically: from Haitian uprising to Anglo-Aro war, to Ekumeku, to "Zikist Pan Africanism", to Biafra) for the foolishness of other Africans. The culmination of that suffering was during the Nigerian civil war when ALL major powers of this world (East and West) ganged up against Biafra. The Igbo nation was almost wiped out.
We Igbo should have learned ALL the lessons then, but it seems some of us have not learned it. Smart Igbo people have since learned not to run faster than other Africans. If it is God's will that Africans should be wiped off the surface of the earth, it will not be stopped by one hapless African ethnic group thoroughly caged by the same forces that want African extermination. The best result from your efforts will be FASTER extermination of Africans, starting with innocent Igbo who are minding their business.
I have often wondered why you chose to ethnicize your username while taking on the evil powers of this world.

Please use another name, unless of course you are from one of the ethnic groups in Nigeria that want to exterminate Igbo.

African cross will NOT be born by the Igbo nation alone.

If Africans are to be exterminated, it ain't Igbo business ALONE.

PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 15, 2013
igbo2011: I am giving you a warning about the state African people around the world are in. Most of the world doesn't like Africans. We are the most hated people in the world. We also have the best land and all the resources in the world. The world wants our resources. When people are not needed anymore then they get exterminated. We have to stop being naive because we can be exterminated like the Native Americans, Aboriginals, and other groups of people.

All these leaders spending all the government revenue outside of Africa are going to lead Africa to downfall. We have been at war for 500 years. First slavery, then colonialism now neocolonialism. After this is extermination. Africans must be prepared for war. We must defend ourselves. We must invest in education, military, infrastructure, and health. We also need to do things ourselves. Stop having foreigners do everything for us.

We need to stop being selfish and become selfless. We need to think hat is better for the community and not just for yourself. If somebody offers you a deal that will make your community worse then don't do it. Even if it will make your life better think about the community. Don't kill other black people, we need to unite not divide. When the Americas were colonized they did divide and conquer. They did that in Africa 100 years ago and are still doing it now.

I am warning you because our land can be taken from us.

OP. Point of correction.. Most of the world dont like black jews.
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by igbo2011(m): 5:06am On Nov 15, 2013
Onlytruth: OP, no doubt you have some solid points, BUT please I beg you in the name of God to change your username to something else that has nothing to do with Igbo.

You can still make your points with ANY other username. Igbo people have suffered too much (historically: from Haitian uprising to Anglo-Aro war, to Ekumeku, to "Zikist Pan Africanism", to Biafra) for the foolishness of other Africans. The culmination of that suffering was during the Nigerian civil war when ALL major powers of this world (East and West) ganged up against Biafra. The Igbo nation was almost wiped out.
We Igbo should have learned ALL the lessons then, but it seems some of us have not learned it. Smart Igbo people have since learned not to run faster than other Africans. If it is God's will that Africans should be wiped off the surface of the earth, it will not be stopped by one hapless African ethnic group thoroughly caged by the same forces that want African extermination. The best result from your efforts will be FASTER extermination of Africans, starting with innocent Igbo who are minding their business.
I have often wondered why you chose to ethnicize your username while taking on the evil powers of this world.

Please use another name, unless of course you are from one of the ethnic groups in Nigeria that want to exterminate Igbo.

African cross will NOT be born by the Igbo nation alone.

If Africans are to be exterminated, it ain't Igbo business ALONE.

PLEASE I BEG OF YOU!

We are all in the same boat. SO if Igbos are exterminated then so will Yoruba, Hausa, Aashanti, ulu, Setwana, Massai, etc. All ethnicities will be exterminated not just igbo. We need to wake up before we wake upwith no land like the native Americans
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by birdman(m): 5:41am On Nov 15, 2013
AjanleKoko:

200 years is too short. You would take notice and whip yourself into shape. For now, the planet is overwhelmingly majority black, so anyone doing it has to be much more stealthy. But we are getting there. By the way, assimilation in not an option (sorry, all Dalek fans). If you are left loose to reproduce, you will eventually darken the gene pool again with your yeye melanin.

I keep thinking this is one of the reason for the mad race to unravel the secrets of genes. There are lots of fiendish things you can do once you are able to create race-specific pathogens and processes. Its a matter of time, plus a rogue scientist. O come soon, white Jesus.
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by Onlytruth(m): 7:41am On Nov 15, 2013
igbo2011:

We are all in the same boat. SO if Igbos are exterminated then so will Yoruba, Hausa, Aashanti, ulu, Setwana, Massai, etc. All ethnicities will be exterminated not just igbo. We need to wake up before we wake upwith no land like the native Americans

No, we are NOT in the same boat. That is the point you are missing. undecided

For one, Igbo was ALMOST wiped out between 1967-70, by FELLOW BLACK AFRICANS. Though aided by non-Africans, it would not have happened if there were no Africans who HAPPILY played the script handed to them, and some are still ready (even today ) to do a repeat should they be given the opportunity. It is my humble opinion that I have seen more HATE from FELLOW NIGERIANS than I have seen from a non African towards Igbo for example.

From your logic, it is okay if Igbo are wiped out first because you wrongly assume that other Africans would be wiped out too.
THAT IS A FALLACY OF LOGIC.
There are groups in Nigeria (and I won't mention them because I don't want to aid the enemies of Ndigbo) who would HAPPILY play monkey or ape, or even donkey to powers that want African resources. Before you know it, people like you would have singled Igbo nation out to be wiped out for nothing.
You are playing the "Osuji" script of "why do Igbo people go looking for trouble", and as long as some of us are in Nairaland, we shall try our best to declare you NON-IGBO masquerading as Igbo.

When you came here first with this your name, I was almost sure that you are an avid Igbo hater who want to pit the Igbo against powers that can wipe us out. You have not proven me wrong so far. I know that a lot of Igbo Nairalanders are naive and uninformed, there are still folks like myself who are wise .

I would rather pit my tent with the powers that can wipe people out than pit it against them -common sense.
The Igbo nation is tired of playing "rebel" for ever. Let others try too.

I am HAPPY with the way things are unfolding for Africans, and if they are wiped out, SO BE IT.

Please drop that Igbo in your username.

Thank you.
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by igbo2011(m): 8:12am On Nov 15, 2013
Onlytruth:

No, we are NOT in the same boat. That is the point you are missing. undecided

For one, Igbo was ALMOST wiped out between 1967-70, by FELLOW BLACK AFRICANS. Though aided by non-Africans, it would not have happened if there were no Africans who HAPPILY played the script handed to them, and some are still ready (even today ) to do a repeat should they be given the opportunity. It is my humble opinion that I have seen more HATE from FELLOW NIGERIANS than I have seen from a non African towards Igbo for example.

From your logic, it is okay if Igbo are wiped out first because you wrongly assume that other Africans would be wiped out too.
THAT IS A FALLACY OF LOGIC.
There are groups in Nigeria (and I won't mention them because I don't want to aid the enemies of Ndigbo) who would HAPPILY play monkey or ape, or even donkey to powers that want African resources. Before you know it, people like you would have singled Igbo nation out to be wiped out for nothing.
You are playing the "Osuji" script of "why do Igbo people go looking for trouble", and as long as some of us are in Nairaland, we shall try our best to declare you NON-IGBO masquerading as Igbo.

When you came here first with this your name, I was almost sure that you are an avid Igbo hater who want to pit the Igbo against powers that can wipe us out. You have not proven me wrong so far. I know that a lot of Igbo Nairalanders are naive and uninformed, there are still folks like myself who are wise .

I would rather pit my tent with the powers that can wipe people out than pit it against them -common sense.
The Igbo nation is tired of playing "rebel" for ever. Let others try too.

I am HAPPY with the way things are unfolding for Africans, and if they are wiped out, SO BE IT.

Please drop that Igbo in your username.

Thank you.

I am 100 percent Igbo but I see where you are cming from. Africans are so naive that we cannot unite. THis is why we can be easily exterminated. Just like the Native Americans were. They used other tribes to conquer and then they conquered them. We just don't understand hsitroy so we are doomed to repeat it.
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by AjanleKoko: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2013
birdman:
For now, the planet is overwhelmingly majority black.

With around 2.6 billion Asians, how is the planet overwhelmingly majority black?
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by owolabifunke14(f): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2013
Get it into your head that you can never be out of white man's bondages .western cultures have taken over our own and there is absolutely nothing any black could to reverse the trend. You are calling for a lost war
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2013
AjanleKoko:

With around 2.6 billion Asians, how is the planet overwhelmingly majority black?

While I won't as far as saying the planet overwhelmingly black, the demographics suggest that blacks remain a majority race and that excludes Haitians & Aborigines.
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by Akanbiedu(m): 9:34am On Nov 15, 2013
Well, I don't think anybody can exterminate Africans at this age. It's nearly impossible.

Besides, I don't see the reason.
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 15, 2013
Akanbi_edu: Well, I don't think anybody can exterminate Africans at this age. It's nearly impossible.

Besides, I don't see the reason.

Exactly! We are a consuming race. The likes of Nike, Cristals and all the other manufacturers of 'I better/get money pass you' consumer products will simply go out of business cheesy
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by AjanleKoko: 1:18pm On Nov 15, 2013
naijababe:

Exactly! We are a consuming race. The likes of Nike, Cristals and all the other manufacturers of 'I better/get money pass you' consumer products will simply go out of business cheesy

Na true oh.
Better to keep us around, we are the maga race cheesy
And we think we are the alayes, funny enough undecided
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Na true oh.

Lol........na you know. We are going nowhere grin
Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by birdman(m): 2:08pm On Nov 15, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Shoulda said overwhelmingly non-white. Anyone trying to perpetrate genocide of some sort would probably lump us all together (one drop rule). But yeah, there is a difference at least from our point of view.

Still, in addition to Africans shipped to the Americas, there are the aboriginals pretty much everywhere else, including India, Australia etc. Large enough to chart our own path should we decide to do so

Onlytruth: OP, no doubt you have some solid points, BUT please I beg you in the name of God to change your username to something else that has nothing to do with Igbo.

Unfortunately, extinction is a real possibility with this kind of block headedness on display. We are talking about race extinction and you go all tribal on us. I'm surprised you didnt find a way to slip Ojukwu in there. I wonder what you will do when your daughter brings home a non Igbo husband. No kill yaself o grin

1 Like

Re: Africans Need To Stop Being So Selfish Or You Will Be Exterminated by Akanbiedu(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
naijababe:

Apart from that, somebody has to consume the waste too.

AjanleKoko:

Na true oh.

LOL at maga. Seems you finally agree with me that the wise needs the unwise to be around.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Daughter Order Her Security To Walk People Out Of Boutiques / Breaking News: House Of Rep Passes the PIB (Petroleum Industry Bill) / How America And The West Are Likely To Assist Osinbajo To Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.