Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,028 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? (2166 Views)

How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Every Man I cOme Across Wanna Sleep With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? by oluwashola4me(m): 9:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
**clears throat**
Lemme go straight to the matter......
I'm a gentleman in my 20's; going to mid 20's. I've never been in a relationship with any girl before**i'm straight**except with one girl whom I've known for quite sometimes now. But it was an obscure one, though I had feelings for her.
To me, I thought I was in a relationship i.e I thought there was something between us. Not until last month when I discovered some weird behaviours she portrayed: taking longer than usual to pick my calls, not replying my messages, etc, so, I intimated her with the afore-stated behaviours which she didn't deny.
Unfortunately, I received the greatest shock of my life when she said she was 'over' me. She 'categorically' told me that she used to have feelings for me, but she ain't gat no feelings for me any more. Ouch! I was petrified and dumbfounded. Anyway, I tried my best possible to persuade her, but all to no avail. She later told me her decisions were made based on how I took her for granted: not being there for her when she needed my presence, etcetera etcetera. So I had to let go of her; disheartening, though.
Nevertheless, there's this girl I met 2 years ago at a function. She came straight up to me, eventually we got indulged in some impromptu decisions. Then, we became friends, we chat often. From her gestures, I perceive she's giving me all the green lights I could ever want or need in asking her out. At times, she subconsciously intimates me with relationship talks. But hey! I'm not into her that much. Her dp's, status, pm's etc all state she has a thing for me. Dp's like "I swear down I'm in love with someone..." Pm's like "He's so sweet as candy but he's too stubborn."
I even thought my not asking her out this long would get a message across to her. But, hell no! She's a loving girl but I don't buy the idea of dating someone out of pity.
So, fellaz, I need your candid advice to handle this situation.
God bless!
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? by greedie1(f): 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
ok straight to biz...
you don't love the one that loves u and the one you love don't love u ba??
its simple really, wait for the one that ll reciprocate ur feelings.

Bless you too grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? by oluwashola4me(m): 10:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
grin grin That's quite blunt. Anyway, thanks for contribution.
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? by Mynd44: 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2013
I read all that and I have just one question.

What do you want us to do now?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? by ITbomb(m): 12:35am On Jun 26, 2013
@OP , my opinion?
Buy a cyanide pill.
That is a relatively less bloody means to end a life of misery.
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? by sKeetz(m): 3:13am On Jun 26, 2013
^ ^ Dies
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? by clemz85(m): 12:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
To sincere, o didn't see any situation here
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? by ezemoses(m): 12:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
i think you would break her heart if you started dating her because you do not know how to handle a relationship yet. You yourself said you do not love her so maybe try not to be close to her anymore because you do not want to give her fals hope. Also let her know that you are not ready for a relationship. One more thing if you want a relationship try get someone you are really attracted to but remember that she might break your heart
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
Let her know that you don't feel the same way about her. That might be a tough one cos most girls can't handle it but one way or the other, you have to pass the message across to her. This post would be incomplete if I don't mention that it serves you right with dt first lady. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
[/color]
Mynd_44: I read all that and I have just one question.

CRY
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? by jhydebaba(m): 1:39pm On Jun 26, 2013
Her dp's, status, pm's etc all state she has a thing for me. Dp's like "I swear down I'm in love with someone..." Pm's like "He's so sweet as candy but he's too stubborn."
Shola!!! Cele tan e, o tan abela cheesy
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
story story..
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
The male species are damn confused.. angry
@op this is just one big hoot. undecided
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
U do not have a problem unless u wanna create one for urself !!!

If U re not into her so be it (she is gonna hate U very soon ) !!!
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? by oluwashola4me(m): 10:12pm On Jun 26, 2013
alutacontinua: Let her know that you don't feel the same way about her. That might be a tough one cos most girls can't handle it but one way or the other, you have to pass the message across to her. This post would be incomplete if I don't mention that it serves you right with dt first lady. undecided
How?
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? by oluwashola4me(m): 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
jhydebaba: Shola!!! Cele tan e, o tan abela cheesy

undecided
jhydebaba: Shola!!! Cele tan e, o tan abela cheesy

Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? by oluwashola4me(m): 10:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
Mynd_44: I read all that and I have just one question.

Hey, bro! Try and be more sensitive to people's awkward situation. Thanks for your quota, anyway.
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? by raydatluvs(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
Same here
clemz85: To sincere, o didn't see any situation here
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? by oluwashola4me(m): 10:45pm On Jun 26, 2013
I guess my post's quite explanatory. I think I've done all I could to make her know I'm not game. She sends lovely messages which I don't reply, but she always insists I reply her back. Which at times I reply back with words like: "tnx", "k", "aii".....reluctantly.
The issue is, I'm not ready for any level of commitment at the moment.
Thanks!
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? by sKeetz(m): 11:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
.....ermmm,op wuz her number? Lemme talk to her wink
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? by OCTAVO: 11:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
Op, you have a misleading title! You are not in any dilemma.
you obviously need to eat. grin grin grin

Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
Move on with your life, she's just not into you.... you ain't into the other, get laid, and live your life... time waits for no one... Trust me, it's better she cut you off than having one of your friends maintain her borehole... move on
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? by Bibol(f): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
Please i'm still looking for the OP's dilemma in the post
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? by Mynd44: 4:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
Bibol: Please i'm still looking for the OP's dilemma in the post
Some people just love finding trouble when there is none
Re: How Do I Come Out Of This Dilemma??? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 28, 2013
Hit it and move on. Dammit.

(1) (Reply)

Make-up Sex. Effective Or Not? / Mention At Least One Romantic Movies You Have Watched With Your Love. / How Many Hearts Have You Broken Throughout This Year 2014!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.