Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,538 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed (2448 Views)

What Do I Do In This Situation? Advice Pls / *what Wuld U Do In Dis Situation(20+) / Guys Pls Help Me Out I Can Handle Dis Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by greatiyk4u(m): 8:11pm On Aug 12, 2015
My friendship of about 20yrz is about going sour due 2 a situation dats almost beyond our control.......it all started last sunday n d situation has been giving me sleepless night as my friend is alleging dat I am not a friend IN NEED.

Dis guy in question has been my best friend 4rm primary tru secondary 2 higher institution n even till date n surprisingly we av never disagreed on any issue talk more of quarreling.......a reason many pple call us "oyi chi"....meaning "divine friendship"

We attended diff uni.....also different course of study....my guy has been lucky 2 secure a job wt oil servicing firm in Warri immediately after NYSC wt gud pay...........2 be sincere he has been massively providing most of my basic needs all dez while making me knw less d magnitude of frustration associated wt unemployment....

Straight 2 d point d guy has been married 4 5yrz now...a marriage he got in2 wen he was still an undergraduate cos he is d only son of his parents........so far d wife has never had miscarriage talk more of giving birth n d guy being a religious type had always left everytin 2 God until d pressure 4rm both his parents n in-laws became unbearable...

Wen he consulted me on d way 4wrd I advised him 2 go 4 fertility test wt his wife in a reputable hospital wch he obliged 2......d result 4rm Unizik teaching hospital testified dat my guy is impotent wt slight hope of impregnanting a woman........I av tried 2 form religious by telling my guy dat dia is nothing God cannot do n dat God's delay is not denial bt he has turned a deaf ear 2 my advice......

D problem is dat my guy n his wife invited me 2 dia house last sunday n after offering me presidential entertainment d wife told me dat after due consultation wt her husband dey re painfully begging me 2 sleep wt d irresistibly CHARMING wife 2 give him children......

Wen I told d woman 2 stop dat expensive joke my guy told me dat if I don't come 2 his aids he is gonna lose his wife cos d pressure 4rm her parents especially d mother who wasn't much happy wt d union was already unbearable.........he concluded by saying dat dis is d time 2 knw if am a friend indeed

My conscience has not actually accepted d plea bt @ d same time I can't sit n watch my main guy life turning miserable and am afraid of d aftermath of d action

Plz I need urgent advice cos am on a hot seat right now.
Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by Cutehector(m): 8:13pm On Aug 12, 2015
Dnt do it......

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by tobybasten(m): 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
I'm coming
*modified
God! This is a really dicey situation.
Though at the moment your friend thinks you can help him out but why is he not thinking about tomorrow?
The children that will erupt from such act? the scandal and the rest embarassed
Y not leave everything to God that can do everything.
Is just like ure taking over the wife completely.
What will now happen in the nearest future embarassed
Infact, I dunno what to say
Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by vizkiz: 8:14pm On Aug 12, 2015
I think I have watched this movie before...sheybe desmond eliot dey there na undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
grin thought you said she was "irresistable"....why are you resisting then

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by Jhenny(f): 8:16pm On Aug 12, 2015
its a movie
Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by greatiyk4u(m): 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2015
vizkiz:
I think I have watched this movie before...sheybe desmond eliot dey there na undecided

D movie has turned reality.............
Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by greatiyk4u(m): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
Tomfrench:
j
For Jesus
Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by tunnyl(m): 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pls dont take the offer so as to prevent future problems. Tell your friend and his wife go and adopt a child. They should lie to the family shez pregnant and send her abroad for 9months. Simple!

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by iceberylin(m): 8:20pm On Aug 12, 2015
U almost fooled me buh that impotent part tho ..... undecided
Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by Nobody: 8:21pm On Aug 12, 2015
This is serious ooo.....Abeg make I book space
Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by afolwalex20(m): 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2015
It's a movie we know..

But, incase

I'll advice u Bleep her
Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by enkay2go(f): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
Don't even think about it.Don't do it. You might feel you want to help your friend now but the tables will turn against you later. Keep talking to him. If he still feels u are not helping with that,let him be.
The problem most people have is,dey always think of the present,forgetting the future. Be wise!
Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gimme small time to think,ayam comin'
Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by Gurgle(f): 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2015
[size=20pt] but you don't need to sleep with her, just go to the clinic and give a sperm sample now

they will now use it to fertilise her egg and reimplant it inside her womb

you don't even need to touch her, I hope this story is real men

In fact they don't even need to use you, they can find a sperm donor. but if its because they just want your genetics in particular I can understand that [/size]
Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by donholy28(m): 8:29pm On Aug 12, 2015
What if u get her pregnant and the child turns out to be ur photocopy... how will u explain that during Thanksgiving?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by greatiyk4u(m): 8:31pm On Aug 12, 2015
enkay2go:
Don't even think about it.Don't do it. You might feel you want to help your friend now but the tables will turn against you later. Keep talking to him. If he still feels u are not helping with that,let him be.
The problem most people have is,dey always think of the present,forgetting the future. Be wise!

His greatest fear is wot d society will say about him...........as an igbo guy many ll start 2 assume he sacrificed his children 4 money ritual,.......again once his in-laws find out dey re going 2 withdraw dia daughter who fears d mum much back n spread d shameful situation 2 d community......may God lead me out of dis tight corner
Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by Nobody: 8:34pm On Aug 12, 2015
This your lie eh ... Even devil no go forgive you.
Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by greatiyk4u(m): 8:35pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:
[size=20pt] but you don't need to sleep with her, just go to the clinic and give a sperm sample now

In fact they don't even need to use you, they can find a sperm donor. but if its because they just want your genetics in particular I can understand that [/size]

Is a true story bt I tink dey need a confidant...........I av been sleepless since sunday n I tink I will suggest ur idea 2 dem
Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by Gurgle(f): 8:38pm On Aug 12, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Is a true story bt I tink dey need a confidant...........I av been sleepless since sunday n I tink I will suggest ur idea 2 dem

Yeah all 3 of you go back to that hospital and have a consultation, discuss IVF (in-vitro fertilization) with them

All that sleeping with wives stuff was back in the old days when we didn't have technology. Its not necessary nowadays. you just need to give a sperm sample

In fact im surprised that you haven't heard of it or that nobody has suggested it to you, have you heard of IVF before were you actually agonizing about whether to sleep with her, that's very sad

I hope anybody who has the same problem will come across this thread, because its not necessary at all (unless you don't have the money. but im sure your friend can afford it since you said he works in oil)

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by greatiyk4u(m): 8:45pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah all 3 of you go back to that hospital and have a consultation, discuss IVF (in-vitro fertilization) with them

All that sleeping with wives stuff was back in the old days when we didn't have technology. Its not necessary nowadays. you just need to give a sperm sample

In fact im surprised that you haven't heard of it or that nobody has suggested it to you, have you heard of IVF before were you actually agonizing about whether to sleep with her, that's very sad

I hope anybody who has the same problem will come across this thread, because its not necessary at all (unless you don't have the money. but im sure your friend can afford it since you said he works in oil)

Tanx a lot av never tot of a situation like dis.......so I don't knw much about it n am not also in2 medical n health sciences line......God bless u.
Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by Gurgle(f): 8:46pm On Aug 12, 2015
greatiyk4u:

Tanx a lot av never tot of a situation like dis.......so I don't knw much about it n am not also in2 medical n health sciences line......God bless u.

Ok. Well Im happy to have helped you, I hope the situation is resolved soon. God bless all of you too
Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Gurgle:

THEY SHOULD NOT USE HiM .... 5000 USD, they will get sperm from Mr.X
Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by jmoore(m): 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2015
Not again.

Post your super stories only on Thursdays. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by Gurgle(f): 8:51pm On Aug 12, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

THEY SHOULD NOT USE HiM .... 5000 USD, they will get sperm from Mr.X

greatiyk4u:

yeah maybe an anonymous donor would be better

greatiyk4u when youre discussing with them ask them whether they really want you as the father OR somebody none of you know. discuss the advantages and disadvantages of both situations and come to a balanced agreement
Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by therealdeal10: 9:41pm On Aug 12, 2015
If dis is rili 2ru den dnt do it cuz am sure u must av heard dis saying "wat goes around cums around". Bros 2 avoid "HAD I KNOW" stay clear cuz there wuld b later consequences which will eventually blow up everybody will now b painting u as d bad guy including dat ur friend

Buh i knw say na movie smiley
Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by kpolli(m): 1:01am On Aug 13, 2015
greatiyk4u:
My friendship of about 20yrz is about going sour due 2 a situation dats almost beyond our control.......it all started last sunday n d situation has been giving me sleepless night as my friend is alleging dat I am not a friend IN NEED.

Dis guy in question has been my best friend 4rm primary tru secondary 2 higher institution n even till date n surprisingly we av never disagreed on any issue talk more of quarreling.......a reason many pple call us "oyi chi"....meaning "divine friendship"

We attended diff uni.....also different course of study....my guy has been lucky 2 secure a job wt oil servicing firm in Warri immediately after NYSC wt gud pay...........2 be sincere he has been massively providing most of my basic needs all dez while making me knw less d magnitude of frustration associated wt unemployment....

Straight 2 d point d guy has been married 4 5yrz now...a marriage he got in2 wen he was still an undergraduate cos he is d only son of his parents........so far d wife has never had miscarriage talk more of giving birth n d guy being a religious type had always left everytin 2 God until d pressure 4rm both his parents n in-laws became unbearable...

Wen he consulted me on d way 4wrd I advised him 2 go 4 fertility test wt his wife in a reputable hospital wch he obliged 2......d result 4rm Unizik teaching hospital testified dat my guy is impotent wt slight hope of impregnanting a woman........I av tried 2 form religious by telling my guy dat dia is nothing God cannot do n dat God's delay is not denial bt he has turned a deaf ear 2 my advice......

D problem is dat my guy n his wife invited me 2 dia house last sunday n after offering me presidential entertainment d wife told me dat after due consultation wt her husband dey re painfully begging me 2 sleep wt d irresistibly CHARMING wife 2 give him children......

Wen I told d woman 2 stop dat expensive joke my guy told me dat if I don't come 2 his aids he is gonna lose his wife cos d pressure 4rm her parents especially d mother who wasn't much happy wt d union was already unbearable.........he concluded by saying dat dis is d time 2 knw if am a friend indeed

My conscience has not actually accepted d plea bt @ d same time I can't sit n watch my main guy life turning miserable and am afraid of d aftermath of d action

Plz I need urgent advice cos am on a hot seat right now.

Best you can do is donate sperm but do not stick your thing into her
Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by Crieff(m): 1:13am On Aug 13, 2015
tunnyl:
Pls dont take the offer so as to prevent future problems. Tell your friend and his wife go and adopt a child. They should lie to the family shez pregnant and send her abroad for 9months. Simple!
Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by Nobody: 2:43am On Aug 13, 2015
In modern times like this, all you guys need do is go to an hospital where your sperm can be inserted in her, that's if you really want to help. Don't ever sleep with her. You will destroy the marriage and yourself. To be forewarned........
Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by greatiyk4u(m): 6:38am On Aug 13, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah maybe an anonymous donor would be better

greatiyk4u when youre discussing with them ask them whether they really want you as the father OR somebody none of you know. discuss the advantages and disadvantages of both situations and come to a balanced agreement

He said he wouldn't like d gene of a complete stranger in d family.................ur advice is gradually yielding a positive result
Re: How Can I Come Out Of Dis Situation?.....advice Urgently Needed by misspicy(f): 7:18am On Aug 13, 2015
Gbesere oshocked, guy dey want to use your destiny.....tell them u cannot,dat u consulted with ur mum n she refused or better still,tell them you are HIV positive

(1) (2) (Reply)

RE: (SCAM) I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex In Return For A Favour. / See What This Guy Did At His Ex-girlfriend's Wedding / My Boyfriend Is A Big Time Armed Robber, How Do I Leave Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.