Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,475 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc (849 Views)

Tom Ikimi Arrested By EFCC - Sahara Reporters / Tinubu Replies Tom Ikimi / Tom Ikimi Resigns From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc by akpomeme(m): 10:45am On Jun 26, 2013
APC = PDP undecided We need something different. We need a Nigeria centric party. Why are we young folks sitting back and letting this failed generation make decisions for us? especially decisions that we can't change till a four year tenure expires and they begin to jostle to hold us down for another four year period.

We are the fools, Gowon was in his twenties when he led this country, IBB was a young man when he made decisions for this country. This old folks have structured the constitution to limit how far we can go with our ambition. The system is structured for the benefit of PDP elders , its members and their benefactors. How about the youths!!! For the sake of argument, why is the youth leader in PDP above 60 years of age? undecided I am pissed by this game they play angry
Why did Tinubu support Jonathan during the last election? What are the chances he won’t do it again? What if APC is designed to listen and squash core opposition voices? Why are PDP rejects set to run the new APC party?
Re: PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc by Olaolufred(m): 10:53am On Jun 26, 2013
WHEN YOU ARE THROUGH WITH ALL YOUR QUESTIONS,
PLEASE, SUMMON ENOUGH COURAGE FOR SELF- PRODUCED ANSWERS.
ENTER THE SELF-ANSWER MODE.
WE ARE WAITING.
Re: PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc by akpomeme(m): 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
Olaolufred: WHEN YOU ARE THROUGH WITH ALL YOUR QUESTIONS,
PLEASE, SUMMON ENOUGH COURAGE FOR SELF- PRODUCED ANSWERS.
ENTER THE SELF-ANSWER MODE.
WE ARE WAITING.

System bootstrapp failure, full reset required. You go wait tire angry that is why you fail exams...simple question, you hand dey shake undecided
Re: PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc by jisky(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
This s not about age or youths taking over the arena.Nig s a very funny country where what s done in secret s more popular than what s done in public.Masses n youth re more than them in real sense but ,naija politic like cults game.
Re: PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc by jisky(m): 12:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
This s not about age or youths taking over the arena.Nig s a very funny country where what s done in secret s more popular than what s done in public.Masses n youth re more than them in real sense but ,naija politic s like cults game.
Re: PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc by akpomeme(m): 12:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
jisky: This s not about age or youths taking over the arena.Nig s a very funny country where what s done in secret s more popular than what s done in public.Masses n youth re more than them in real sense but ,naija politic s like cults game.
As long as we allow it, it becomes acceptable. What we resist together as a people will be avioded by a few that desire to control a people.
Re: PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc by Garrithe1st: 12:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
@OP

You're sound so confused. Its obvious you don't even understand yourself, how then do you expect others to understand you?? An inability to clearly express oneself is a symptom of a faulty educational foundation...

cool cool
Re: PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc by akpomeme(m): 1:17pm On Jun 26, 2013
Garri the 1st: @OP

You're sound so confused. Its obvious you don't even understand yourself, how then do you expect others to understand you?? An inability to clearly express oneself is a symptom of a faulty educational foundation...

cool cool
Body still dey pepper you because I owned you a few days ago? You too like vex matters... must your expression seek to demean other bloggers. You can simply state what you don't understand and I will explain in layman's term for you. So what are you confused about? smiley
Re: PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc by Olaolufred(m): 1:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
akpomeme:

System bootstrapp failure, full reset required. You go wait tire angry that is why you fail exams...simple question, you hand dey shake undecided

IF I WERE YOUR FRIEND, AND I ALWAYS DON'T WANT TO ENTERTAIN YOUR OPINION ABOUT ISSUES,
DO YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER FRIEND?
DO NOT BE ANGRY O.
Re: PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc by akpomeme(m): 1:28pm On Jun 26, 2013
Olaolufred:

IF I WERE YOUR FRIEND, AND I ALWAYS DON'T WANT TO ENTERTAIN YOUR OPINION ABOUT ISSUES,
DO YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO LOOK FOR ANOTHER FRIEND?
DO NOT BE ANGRY O.
No you have right as a reject to move on. What it means is that at some point we shared certain opinion that were similar but then began to disagree, you have a right to move on but that does not mean you are a better person than me.
Re: PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc by Olaolufred(m): 1:46pm On Jun 26, 2013
akpomeme:
No you have right as a reject to move on. What it means is that at some point we shared certain opinion that were similar but then began to disagree, you have a right to move on but that does not mean you are a better person than me.

IT DOES ALSO MEAN THERE ARE THINGS YOU ARE DOING THAT I DO NOT LIKE OR THINGS I DO THAT YOU DO NOT LIKE.
ISN'T IT?
Re: PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc by akpomeme(m): 1:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
absolutely correct. Both ways, but that does not make you any better. When you make new friends, the same issues will come up because the fabric upon which it was built is on your resentment for my opinion, so your new friends will watch you and be edgy with you when you seek to put an opinion forward.

Olaolufred:

IT DOES ALSO MEAN THERE ARE THINGS YOU ARE DOING THAT I DO NOT LIKE OR THINGS I DO THAT YOU DO NOT LIKE.
ISN'T IT?
Re: PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc by Olaolufred(m): 1:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
akpomeme: absolutely correct. Both ways, but that does not make you any better. When you make new friends, the same issues will come up because the fabric upon which it was built is on your resentment for my opinion, so your new friends will watch you and be edgy with you when you seek to put an opinion forward.

ALSO THE OTHER WAY, THAT DOES NOT MAKE ME ANY WORSE, ISN'T IT?
Re: PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc by akpomeme(m): 2:07pm On Jun 26, 2013
I agree
Olaolufred:

ALSO THE OTHER WAY, THAT DOES NOT MAKE ME ANY WORSE, ISN'T IT?
Re: PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc by Garrithe1st: 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
akpomeme:
Body still dey pepper you because I owned you a few days ago? You too like vex matters... must your expression seek to demean other bloggers. You can simply state what you don't understand and I will explain in layman's term for you. So what are you confused about? smiley

No dude, you're actually a dullard I enjoy bullying. Your empty-headedness is amusing.

cheesy
Re: PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc by Olaolufred(m): 2:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
akpomeme: I agree

THEN THERE IS NO GROUND TO PROVE THAT THEY WILL BE SAME AS PDP.

LOGICALLY, THEY WILL EITHER BE BETTER OR WORSE.

ISN'T IT?
Re: PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc by akpomeme(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
Olaolufred:

THEN THERE IS NO GROUND TO PROVE THAT THEY WILL BE SAME AS PDP.

LOGICALLY, THEY WILL EITHER BE BETTER OR WORSE.

ISN'T IT?

You are being long sha... You need to have an opinion and we will delibrate on it.. all this isn't it, I agree and don't agree matter no make sense. Everything is possible but everyone needs to know that either party is not good enough for Nigerians!
Re: PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc by BrokenTV: 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
Garri the 1st:
No dude, you're actually a dullard I enjoy bullying. Your empty-headedness is amusing.
cheesy
you are the biggest fool i have seen ode.
Re: PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc by SirGifty(m): 2:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
Learn from the Eagle before it develops its capacity to fly to the highest mountains
Re: PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc by Beaf1: 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
@Op

Oppening your door to an enemy from the other camp doesnt mean giving them the mantle to rule or make decisions. It is called weakening the enemy's stronghold.
Re: PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc by akpomeme(m): 3:16pm On Jun 26, 2013
Broken TV:

My brother I tire for this guy sha... in his bid to get at me, he is showing his depth grin
Re: PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc by Olaolufred(m): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
akpomeme:

You are being long sha... You need to have an opinion and we will delibrate on it.. all this isn't it, I agree and don't agree matter no make sense. Everything is possible but everyone needs to know that either party is not good enough for Nigerians!

I ACTUALLY WANT US TO REASON TOGETHER IN A LOGICAL WAY.
IT HELPS BETTER THAN THROWING TANTRUMS.
ALL THE "I AGREE" YOU MADE IN OUR CONVERSATION IS TO HELP YOUR LOGIC.
SAYING IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE IS WHAT DEBASES ONE TO THE ILLOGIC ZONE.
I HAVE ACHIEVED HELPING YOUR LOGIC ON THIS MATTER.
HOWEVER, I CAN NOT FORCE YOU TO KEEP REASONING LOGICALLY.

"CAN TWO WALK TOGETHER EXCEPT THEY AGREE"?
Re: PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc by Garrithe1st: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
Broken TV:

Another empty headed simpleton appears. Welcome fool, how do you want to be cured?? Tablets or injection??

cool
Re: PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc by akpomeme(m): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
Olaolufred:

I ACTUALLY WANT US TO REASON TOGETHER IN A LOGICAL WAY.
IT HELPS BETTER THAN THROWING TANTRUMS.
ALL THE "I AGREE" YOU MADE IN OUR CONVERSATION IS TO HELP YOUR LOGIC.
SAYING IT DOES NOT MAKE SENSE IS WHAT DEBASES ONE TO THE ILLOGIC ZONE.
I HAVE ACHIEVED HELPING YOUR LOGIC ON THIS MATTER.
HOWEVER, I CAN NOT FORCE YOU TO KEEP REASONING LOGICALLY.

"CAN TWO WALK TOGETHER EXCEPT THEY AGREE"?

Why do you type in bold though? Is it WALK abi WORK together? undecided People agree to disagree and that is what we have today as PDP and APC. However, what your logical mind has failed to do is to understand my point; both are bad for Nigeria. undecided How simple can it get angry What is the essense of writing big big gramma used in the wrong context and written in bold if you can't communicate.
Re: PDP Rejects Set To Lead APC - Tom Ikimi, El'rufia Etc by akpomeme(m): 4:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
Garri the 1st:

Another empty headed simpleton appears. Welcome fool, how do you want to be cured?? Tablets or injection??

cool
Why are you classless? You exude rascality at a height yet unattained. You air half-filled views that people can relate to if only you can calm down and write meaningfully...

(1) (Reply)

The Peoples Will In Egypt Is What NIGERIANS Need To Show We Are Truelly TIRED / ACN Mortgaging Yoruba Future and Interest – Adebanjo / The Senate Did Not Vote For Girl Child Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.