Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,309 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready (6332 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer / **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
i m thinking of the old way of giving birth and gave it up for couples or single looking for there own children but not free.. if they are able to sponsor me till i gave birth and they have the baby plus 700k given after that i am willingly to leave it but if i cant get anyone between a week from now i will get rid of it so it wont affect my life now and also i dont have enough to take care of myself talkless of a child now. lopeobama@yahoo.com
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by taryour(f): 9:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
bis7: i m thinking of the old way of giving birth and gave it up for couples or single looking for there own children but not free.. if they are able to sponsor me till i gave birth and they have the baby plus 700k given after that i am willingly to leave it but if i cant get anyone between a week from now i will get rid of it so it wont affect my life now and also i dont have enough to take care of myself talkless of a child now. lopeobama@yahoo.com

You knew of your financial status from the onset yet you went ahead and got yourself involved in a situation you can't handle.. Where is the man responsible for your pregnancy? What about his family? Your own family nko? Am sure you would like the outcome of your intentions if you carry it out,. A lot have gone down this same road in the past and are still biting on their finger in regret. Its better you have a rethink. Nobody prays to be visited by the wrath of God so thread carefully my dear.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by baby124: 9:16pm On Jun 26, 2013
Covert child selling. God is watching you with red eyes o.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2013

10 Likes

Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Gboliwe: 9:23pm On Jun 26, 2013
bis7: i m thinking of the old way of giving birth and gave it up for couples or single looking for there own children but not free.. if they are able to sponsor me till i gave birth and they have the baby plus 700k given after that i am willingly to leave it but if i cant get anyone between a week from now i will get rid of it so it wont affect my life now and also i dont have enough to take care of myself talkless of a child now. lopeobama@yahoo.com
who are you threatening? Who do you want to hold hostage here? My dear friend, as the spirit leads you, go ahead. The future is right here now.

6 Likes

Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by mysticgal(f): 9:47pm On Jun 26, 2013
Oga o see me, shocked who send you,who you con the threaten ah remove the babyundecidedwho cares sefangry cold hearted,the devil is even surprised at youundecidedyou dont need help

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Onyinyechimara(f): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2013
Child trafficking from the womb

Is this a new form of hostage taking?? Pay me 700k or the child dies undecided

4 Likes

Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by baby124: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
Onyinyechimara: Child trafficking from the womb

LMAO. Her own child is the hostage. Wetin we no go see for here. cheesy
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by biolabee(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
Onyinyechimara: Child trafficking from the womb

choi... the way u put it eh,,,,

with this user name, seems she is looking for z10 + bis
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
?
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
This is d most insensitive post I've ever come across in nl!
Op,d sky is not even ur limit. Why didn't u put phone number abi u r a beginner? Pls go ahead and indulge urself! I don't even know why I opened this in d first place. What nonsense!
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by r231(m): 10:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
Gboliwe:
who are you threatening? Who do you want to hold hostage here? My dear friend, as the spirit leads you, go ahead. The future is right here now.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by oyinbogirl(f): 3:33am On Jun 27, 2013
trafficking already and your baby is not even born?? Thats speaks a lot about you..... Why must you have money, you know can just give the baby away to a childless couple, and that in itself is a good deed.... Y will anyone want to pay you for your child when already there are so many orphans around now? Answer that! [s][/s]Thinking of your way ahead are you?[s][/s] wont happen
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by dayokanu(m): 4:09am On Jun 27, 2013
Go ahead and knock yourself out

You can drink Dettol sef

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by tbaba1234: 4:36am On Jun 27, 2013
baby_123: Covert child selling. God is watching you with red eyes o.

This one is overt o!! Broad daylight.
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by EfemenaXY: 6:21am On Jun 27, 2013

Speechless!

@op, I'm not going to condemn you like the others even though your intended actions are wrong.

A couple of questions though for you:

~ How old are you and what do you do for a living? Do you work? Or are you a student dependant on your parents / folks?

~ Where are you based and is anyone else aware of this pregnancy of yours? Is there no one you can speak to for support?

I'm guessing you're a young girl pregnant out of wedlock and are scared and confused about what to do. My suggestion would be that you speak to an older person whom you trust and can confide in. Things might seem bleak at the moment but there are always other alternatives and options.

The fact that you're willing to carry the pregnancy to full term shows that you aren't all 'bad'. What people find offensive are the conditions you've attached. 700k is no big deal and can be easily spent in the twinkle of an eye.

No, weigh ALL your options carefully (adoption included) and you still feel having a termination is the way forward for you, then make sure it's done with a reputable doctor / clinic.

And after that, whatever decision you make, ensure you get you yourself proper contraception AND always, always insist on your partner putting a raincoat over it. The last thing you want after this is another unwanted pregnancy or contracting STDs. AIDs is real.

Let this be a lesson for you. Learn from it and best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 27, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 27, 2013
Efemena is just tooooooooo nice. I can bet my stay on nairaland on it that this op is a scammer. I be lyk say Efe don tey for out of Naija that she no sabi au tinz dey run for our place again. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by 2goodbobo(m): 8:12am On Jun 27, 2013
Hia! Is it by force ne?
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by sexymoma(f): 11:04am On Jun 27, 2013
While you guys are here raining abuses on her, someone is there thinking of paying her 700k.
ehn ehn madam, let me remind you that the baby didn't write you an application o
think about this, see how successful Fashola is, one lady should now come out and says she gave birth to him but sold him to the woman who took care of him, do you think people would blame the woman or you think people would advise you to claim your son by force....
why are you thinking of the present position, have you thought the blessing after giving birth, the joy of motherhood dont you think your baby might bring you fortune? you want to collect 700k as if you gonna spend the money till eternity.
i wish to continue but i think am done.
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
I don't know why our legislators have refused to legalise surrogacy.
We have a big problem but as usual we choose to keep our heads in the sand as law makers.
Surrogacy is a legal means where people who need babies can adopt from women in situations like the poster, all legal, documented and handled with supervision of social welfare.
Not every person who gets pregnant wants to keep a baby, contraceptives fail, and as much as there are some success stories not all children raised in these situations turn out well.
In the same vein not every couple who wants a child can have one, hence the big rise in baby factories.
If only we can be honest and legally address this issue, it will save a lot of children, lot of couples and give a better society.
Poster, Nairaland is not a baby market, I won't pretend and say I don't know this is done, I will just advise you not to do this, I won't tell you to have a baby you are not emotionally financially and phsycologically ready to care for in the next 20something years, the decision to keep your baby must come from you and not because you are forced to.
If you decide to give up your baby do it legally, go to social welfare and do so.
However, its your life and your choices, make them well.

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by EfemenaXY: 12:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
alutacontinua: Efemena is just tooooooooo nice. I can bet my stay on nairaland on it that this op is a scammer. I be lyk say Efe don tey for out of Naija that she no sabi au tinz dey run for our place again. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

Aluta, it's not about being too nice - it's compassion I feel for her.

True, this may be one of numerous fake posts but for the sake of humanity, let's give her the benefit of doubt. No one here apart from the @OP herself knows whether this story is true or whether it's an attempt to string people along. Either way, it's her conscious that'll judge her.

If this story really is true, then she's already in a lot of trouble and she knows it. Castigating her further won't do her any good, nor change the situation she finds herself in. It is what it is. The aim of my post is to be helpful, that all.

chaircover: Efe actually it is her constant referring to the baby that she has already carried in her womb for 3 months as "it" that got to me.

Her post was very cold and I felt it. If she genuinely wanted help, then she would have asked for help, not threatening to abort the baby and hold people to ransom. Whose loss is it if she aborts her baby? Nairalanders or hers?

She wont be the first nairalander to get pregnant and need help. There is one about to give birth or has already just given birth and debrief and others rallied round and supported her. There was another young girl and the baby is almost 2 years old now and the baby is with her and doing well.

Yes it is a big problem being pregnant and not having money and support but is the next step to threaten people who had nothing to do with the conception?

True that.

I did mention that what people find offensive with her post is her threatening people and holding them to ransom, which is wrong.

You know, you did mention to me once before that I should try and 'let up' on people as per their written form of communication may not be 'top notch'. So, I'd like to think (assuming this story is true), that the @OP probably has used the wrong choice of words to convey her story across to us.

Desperate times do call for desperate measures and her asking for money (although done inappropriately) is probably a reflection of how bad her situation is. Rather than make presumptions, I would ask her stuff like:

~ What do you intend to do with the money? Is this intended for trying to secure your own place knowing you're now in the family way? (If she is indeed a young female, perhaps still in secondary school, we all know that she could very easily be thrown out of her home and onto the streets. Maybe this is just her way to move out and set things in motion before the pregnancy starts to show??)

~ Are you intending to use some of that money in purchasing baby items for your unborn child (and yes, us mothers know how expensive new born baby items cost ranging from nappies, cots, clothes, formulae feeds, bottles, sterilizing units, etc). If this really is the case, then an option which she may not have considered would be asking people to help donate some of these items to her. Heck, I've got loads of baby stuff lying in storage that I won't mind giving out to someone who really needs them.

~ Her asking for sponsorship from anyone interested in adopting her unborn child is not unreasonable. I'm sure you know that even here in the UK, although it is illegal to ask for payment, it is not illegal to ask that all her medical bills including antenatel care be sorted out for her. So I see nothing wrong with her asking for that.

I don't know, CC but I can't get rid of the mental and horror pictures I've seen here on nland about babies thrown in the ditch, abandoned by roadside refuse dumps, or even buried alive by mothers not wanting to have anything to do with them. Those were desperate mothers probably no different to @OP here. I would rather that situation be prevented from occurring and if all it takes is just a little bit of compassion and helpful advice to do it, then who am I not to offer a listening ear?
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
Can't you folks smell the scam here?
Haba
Make una save una spittle jare
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
LMOA . . . grin
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by EfemenaXY: 1:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
babyosisi: Can't you folks smell the scam here?
Haba
Make una save una spittle jare

This woman sef! You too dey critical. cheesy cheesy

Okay, there's only one way to find out for sure....

@OP, is this post of yours a scam? grin grin
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Pretty4ril: 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
This is real scam, looking for a person to put into trouble.
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by baby124: 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
Not necessarily a scam. The OP is in the business of selling babies. And trust me, its most likely not her babies. These people with baby factories have gone high tech. grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
Baby may be right, with clamp down on baby factories they have to find ways forward.
However, I still insist we legalise surrogacy, nothing wrong in wanting a child, nothing wrong in admiting you can't care for a child, adoption is too long and tedious, surrogacy gives the new parents the option of choosing a carrier, and also the surrogate the opportunity to choose deserving parents for her child.
If this is done properly and not under the table believe me it will reduce so many issues in our society

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by baby124: 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
^^^

I know you have something to do with these social service groups. Why dont you guys make the adoption process less tedious. And educate the populace through campaigns on adoption and child maltreatment. People shy away from adoption mostly out of ignorance. It would help such mothers to know they have somewhere they can go to, and drop these babies safely. So they dont fall into the hands of these opportunists.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
Baby contrary to popular belief Nigerians adopt oh, infact we have more potential parents tthan we have eligible kids for adoption.
Not every child can be adopted, some their parents drop and say they will come back and they never do, such kids can't be adopted, some their relatives drop when their parents die, these ones have known and surviving relatives and can't be adopted,
Some are victims of abuse, accused of witchcraft or are witnesses in abuse cases, these kids can't be adopted too.
As for the long process, it is for the safety of the kids, our courts are generally slow due to years of neglect, before kids are given out investigations have to be made, each referee carefully checked, different inspection visits mostly unschduled carried out, before the Social worker can recommend the parents/ parent for adoption, then take to the judge who will set a date to review and allow or disallow.
Its for the safety of the child if it is rushed and kids end up with abusers, people who will sell them as s3x slaves it won't be beneficial.

As for publicity, media is expensive oh, the budget for the whole social welfare 36 states 37 plus abuja is less than what is budgetted for food in the Villa, these funds covers mostly school fees, feeding and salaries of social workers.
Mostly there is not even money for fueling of vehicles for investigations and checking on children.
However Few as they are Social workers are some of the most committed and dedicated people you find in Nigeria, most of them have turned their cars into official cars, they use them for work and fuel them by themself to get work done.
They always have car seats incase a baby needs to be picked up no matter the time of day, and in their houses be sure to find pampers and baby food for emergencies.

That's why the push for surrogacy is on, first it lessens the pressure on adoption, secondly it gives a safer option, and thirdly you will notice that unlike when we were younger there are less cases of throwing babies in dustbins, they may not get on the media but through churches, market groups, clubs and associations they educate women on bringing their kids instead of throwing them away.

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by dayokanu(m): 4:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
I know some guys who might be interested

But in addition to the upkeep they would be topping it up regularly

They need twins both male who would be so talented they would be the next PSquare

If you can guarantee these and agree to those terms holla at Walestar, 190 or born2fuck
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by baby124: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
debrief08: Baby contrary to popular belief Nigerians adopt oh, infact we have more potential parents tthan we have eligible kids for adoption.
Not every child can be adopted, some their parents drop and say they will come back and they never do, such kids can't be adopted, some their relatives drop when their parents die, these ones have known and surviving relatives and can't be adopted,
Some are victims of abuse, accused of witchcraft or are witnesses in abuse cases, these kids can't be adopted too.
As for the long process, it is for the safety of the kids, our courts are generally slow due to years of neglect, before kids are given out investigations have to be made, each referee carefully checked, different inspection visits mostly unschduled carried out, before the Social worker can recommend the parents/ parent for adoption, then take to the judge who will set a date to review and allow or disallow.
Its for the safety of the child if it is rushed and kids end up with abusers, people who will sell them as s3x slaves it won't be beneficial.

As for publicity, media is expensive oh, the budget for the whole social welfare 36 states 37 plus abuja is less than what is budgetted for food in the Villa, these funds covers mostly school fees, feeding and salaries of social workers.
Mostly there is not even money for fueling of vehicles for investigations and checking on children.
However Few as they are Social workers are some of the most committed and dedicated people you find in Nigeria, most of them have turned their cars into official cars, they use them for work and fuel them by themself to get work done.
They always have car seats incase a baby needs to be picked up no matter the time of day, and in their houses be sure to find pampers and baby food for emergencies.

That's why the push for surrogacy is on, first it lessens the pressure on adoption, secondly it gives a safer option, and thirdly you will notice that unlike when we were younger there are less cases of throwing babies in dustbins, they may not get on the media but through churches, market groups, clubs and associations they educate women on bringing their kids instead of throwing them away.

hmm, na wa for this federal government. All these campaigns for condoms and adopted children, including family planning ended in the early 90's. People are just concerned with stealing. These people that drop these kids off, i mean relatives and parents. Why cant they go and have them sign off on these kids? Why take kids that have a home, because people dont want to take care of them. And then when they are older and become something, these guys show up. Its too bad sha, i guess everyone has to do their own part. What are they doing by getting the big companies like GTB involved in some social responsibility? That could help raise funds and campaigns too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Equality In Not Always Justice / Help I Need Adviseā€¦.should I Go Ahead And Marry Her Or Not? / I Love My Husband,but I Am Loosing Trust.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.