Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready (6323 Views)

Woman Pregnant For Judge Who Dissolve Her Marriage After 3 Months (pic) / He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer / **pls, Is It Possible For a Lady To Be Pregnant And Still Menstrate** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by biolabee(m): 4:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
bis7: it seems you get it all wrong.. here in ghana were i stay we ar not bb freak and here i use an s3 so material is nt really my prob... but thinking of the shame it will course among my friends here , the expensive of taking care of baby without the right man there etc will be too mush fore me to handle .

Hmmm is you foreelz
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
biolabee:

Hmmm is you foreelz
U know him?
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
I like u ,but u r not sharp.u live in ghana,still need 700k to travel out? Can u c why I said u r not sharp?
Lol i cant understand u o .. i have some money but nt up to what can carry me outta of the country now plus taking care of a baby.
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by EfemenaXY: 4:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
bis7: I hope it work out on plan so will be SA

Ah! I think I'm beginning to understand you now!

So what you're saying is that the plane ticket from Accra to South Africa costs N700k, yes?
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
U know him?
i dont know this poster ooo abeg
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by baby124: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Ah! I think I'm beginning to understand you now!

So what you're saying is that the plane ticket from Accra to South Africa costs N700k, yes?

LMFAO! Sweetheart forgot the currency is different in Ghana. grin. oops
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 4:57pm On Jun 28, 2013
@Efemena You funny die grin grin
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
bis7: i dont know this poster ooo abeg
This is gettin interestin!
But I didn't ask u.why r u so quick in defendin urself.is there somethin I'm missin?
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by EfemenaXY: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
bis7: i dont know this poster ooo abeg

*** Clutching my stomach, trying hard not to laugh! *** grin
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2013
The 700k i request for wont be entirely for travel arrangement na grin grin i no b mumu nau .. i will start business with remainng money.
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by EfemenaXY: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
bis7: The 700k i request for wont be entirely for travel arrangement na grin grin i b mumu ni .. i will start business with remainng money.

What kinda biz?

Brazilian weaves?
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
bis7: The 700k i request for wont be entirely for travel arrangement na grin grin i b mumu ni .. i will start business with remainng money.
U r still not smart enuf. 700k can't buy u ticket from ghana to sa,get a place for u,a shop and equip it.abi u no go chop?
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by EfemenaXY: 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
This is gettin interestin!
But I didn't ask u.why r u so quick in defendin urself.is there somethin I'm missin?

Yeah, there is cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

What kinda biz?

Brazilian weaves?

Can we help him?
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

What kinda biz?

Brazilian weaves?
i will start a new forum called africanland wit the remains ... grin grin
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 28, 2013
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2013
Biolabee,u r yet to answer my kweshion!
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 28, 2013
chaircover: agony aunt efe don enter one change and she is going to have to raise that 700K by herself grin grin grin

I am still laughin while typing!
No,I want to help too.maybe u can contribute!
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by EfemenaXY: 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2013
chaircover: agony aunt efe don enter one change and she is going to have to raise that 700K by herself grin grin grin

Lol!

Nah, CC. You know how much I love a good story. This has got the makings of one. Nollywood scripting... tongue
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
bis7: i will start a new forum called africanland wit the remains ... grin grin
Why naw? This is strictly seun biz. So don't intrude!
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by EfemenaXY: 5:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
I am still laughin while typing!
No,I want to help too.maybe u can contribute!

Lol!

@OP, abeg tell us more about these plans of yours...
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Lol!

@OP, abeg tell us more about these plans of yours...
Pls anybody wanna join? We want to help op raise money so s/he will not abort d baby or sell it. Op, ur acc number pls.I no dey waste time. Cash madam. Who knows we may get more than u requested!
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by EfemenaXY: 5:19pm On Jun 28, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Pls anybody wanna join? We want to help op raise money so s/he will not abort d baby or sell it. Op, ur acc number pls.I no dey waste time. Cash madam. Who knows we may get more than u requested!

Exactly.

@Op: And post you pic here. Make sure it's full length. Also provide us with details of your current address... angry

I prefer the funds to be sent to you in person. I don't trust banks these days. You know, 419 stuff...
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 5:20pm On Jun 28, 2013
my plan now is to[color=#550000][/color] get a couples/single interested in having the baby nd accept to care for the pregnancy till its born plus they pay 700k at the end so i move on with my own life..m or i abort cos its getting embarrassing now with my stomach bulgingcry
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Exactly.

@Op: And post you pic here. Make sure it's full length. Also provide us with details of your current address... angry
Op,since u want our money,go by our terms.do as we said and u will smile to d bank!
Till then,we r waitin!
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
you are not serious with this statement of yours s/he
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Exactly.

I prefer the funds to be sent to you in person. I don't trust banks these days. You know, 419 stuff...
maybe i will prefer WU grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by biolabee(m): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
U know him?
no o/// i asked if he/she/it is for real? grin
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by damiso(f): 5:27pm On Jun 28, 2013
I now see why we should have listened to JK and Osisi. grin Real tales by Nollywood.

Africaland ko, cedi ocean ni grin

Anyway thank you for giving us opportunity yo discuss the differences between adoption and surrogacy, might have helped some other more serious minded person.
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bellong: 5:29pm On Jun 28, 2013
bis7: maybe i will prefer WU grin grin grin

Western Union is a good idea but to save commission cost maybe PayPal will be better.

Seems you are high on something or you think the people here are Santa Claus.

Wish you goodluck in your quest
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by bis7(f): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Op,since u want our money,go by our terms.do as we said and u will smile to d bank!
Till then,we r waitin!
I know you are having fun and i cant count or relay on what you say. but if in case you are very serious about this then i am ready to leave the pregnancy if this condition can be met . Firstly all arrangement will be make for me to leave where i stay here to SA or other places i see fit and 100k will be given to what i have now then i can decide not to abort. Then if i still find anyone needing the baby as theirs at the end of the day i can still give it up .
Re: Pls Help, I Am 3 Months Plus Pregnant And Not Ready by biolabee(m): 5:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
damiso: I now see why we should have listened to JK and Osisi. grin Real tales by Nollywood.

Africaland ko, cedi ocean ni grin

Anyway thank you for giving us opportunity to discuss the differences between adoption and surrogacy, might have helped some other more serious minded person.

i definitely took something out of it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

... / My Family Friend Just Kicked Out His Wife From Their House / I Love My Husband,but I Am Loosing Trust.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.