Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola (16808 Views)

Joseph Babatunde-Adu, 'Jab Adu', Is Dead / Yoruba Comic Actor Olaitan Babatunde aka 'Langogo' Dies In Ibadan [pictured] / Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by OduntanGabriel(m): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
Ernest Sonekan former head of state also part of the guest @ the event
Note: all these pictures were included to prove that it wasn't a photoshop

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by jascon1(m): 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
WIZGUY69: so na wetin God send u make u com do 4 dis life b dat
Hhahahaha abeg help me ask this MU.MU. Dirty face! This is one of t things fashola is trying to get rid of in Lagos state.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 27, 2013
Oduntan Gabriel: Ernest Sonekan former head of state also part of the guest @ the event

No mind them oga. Do you. cool
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by OduntanGabriel(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2013
A pre-birthday organised for the governor by the school alumni

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by OduntanGabriel(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
The Governor while delivering his lecture

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Revolva(m): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
dis poster get luck say security no catch am dem go flog u skater die..dat day ...lucky boi hahaha

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by ludot(m): 8:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
Why you no just ask am for a picture with you or na spirit? Obama sef dey allow picture with am...
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
i used to do taht with politicians and ohers officials. the timing is crucial . you satnd and quickly take a shot ah ah lwkd.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
Watin dey make most faces in naija have too much oil. My broda, try to use facial foam and facial scrub during shower. Its cheap but most people dont know about it.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by OduntanGabriel(m): 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
PDPwayoo: Watin dey make most faces in naija have too much oil. My broda, try to use facial foam and facial scrub during shower. Its cheap but most people dont know about it.

Are u telling us this from experience? I think you should advise the governor too...
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Cipriani(m): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2013
nenergy: emmmmm....Its more like 'standing beside' and not 'with'. But you try sha!

Just the way I saw it too. People can be very tricky shaa!!!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Cipriani(m): 9:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
jascon1:
Hhahahaha abeg help me ask this MU.MU. Dirty face! This is one of t things fashola is trying to get rid of in Lagos state.

Seriously, you are a crazy guy. Cant stop laffing my ass grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Cipriani(m): 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Oduntan Gabriel: Ernest Sonekan former head of state also part of the guest @ the event

Shonekan was a schoolmate of mine. That bad guy..
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
Oduntan Gabriel:

Are u telling us this from experience? I think you should advise the governor too...

If u like u use omo bath. That boy/fashiola face and Mikel,Kobe or me which one u prefer? follow ur heart.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by OduntanGabriel(m): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
bbpreye.:

Some people need deliverance.
the stench of yaba left is all over this thread..
especially the OP.

You go dere often for medical right?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by OduntanGabriel(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2013
slim fit :
Thanks now so what should we do now after you have taking this picture now ?

Join me at my church " Celestial Church of christ for thanksgiving
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 12:11am On Jun 28, 2013
angryMtchewwww who ask u? Cameroon mumu
CAMEROONPRIDE: i used to do taht with politicians and ohers officials. the timing is crucial . you satnd and quickly take a shot ah ah lwkd.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by tpia5: 3:21am On Jun 28, 2013
Oduntan Gabriel:

are you well, or something is wrong with you?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by tpia5: 3:23am On Jun 28, 2013
E cash: It is a big thing though, to have Fash on the background, Correct title should be " Picture of Nairalander with Fash in the background " Fash no gree look that side self, any way nice one.

Fasola doesnt even look comfortable self.

its as if he knows there a weirdo roaming around there.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 3:25am On Jun 28, 2013
peppy luv: angryMtchewwww who ask u? Cameroon mumu
i hope you won't start stalking like that moffo called colly whatever. as for your made up stories , anti Gay laws have been in place and enforced in Cameroon since 1960. as you can see Naija is behind as usual , and guess what you people where doing before 2013? erm erm just asking ooo
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by JimohGhaffar(m): 4:46am On Jun 28, 2013
Mr. Man, no mind dem....na jealousy dey worry dem. Lol.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by coretechng(m): 5:33am On Jun 28, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Dude you are like 2 miles away from him.... you should have just said... picture of my face with Babatunde Fashola in the background....
Hhahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by busayobrig: 7:55am On Jun 28, 2013
Na jesus christ?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Melancholy(m): 10:18am On Jun 28, 2013
This is not new to me cos i have done with amosun and his deputy olusegun here in otta. they are not God, it only requires lucky star
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Mogidi: 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2013
@Oduntan Gabriel

Do you sometimes use "Eko ile" as your moniker?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by OduntanGabriel(m): 12:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
Mogidi: @Oduntan Gabriel

Do you sometimes use "Eko ile" as your moniker?

No I don't ooo
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Anabaraonyepete(m): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2013
@OP, YOU ARE JUST 3 MILES BESIDE THE PUBLIC FIGURE.... grin grin

I LOVE YOUR COURAGE, TRY HARDER NEXT TIME cheesy cheesy

BUT AVIOD BEING STRANGLED BY BODYGUARDS!!! cry cry
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Anabaraonyepete(m): 5:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
Anabaraonyepete: @OP, YOU ARE JUST 3 MILES BESIDE THE PUBLIC FIGURE.... grin grin

I LOVE YOUR COURAGE, TRY HARDER NEXT TIME cheesy cheesy

BUT AVOID BEING STRANGLED BY BODYGUARDS!!! cry cry

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by cap28: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
This is what I call desperation of the highest order wHere and how were u any where near fashola ?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by chucky234(m): 12:13am On Jun 29, 2013
Inferiority complex in full play mode.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Dsampler: 12:43am On Jun 29, 2013
Dude, dis one no be taking piksho with the governor o. Dis one na waka pass. What's the big deal anyway?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 9:03am On Jun 29, 2013
Pple lyk una go snap with Marjeck fasheck Faint

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naughty By Choice / 2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR / D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.