Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola (16809 Views)

Joseph Babatunde-Adu, 'Jab Adu', Is Dead / Yoruba Comic Actor Olaitan Babatunde aka 'Langogo' Dies In Ibadan [pictured] / Don Jazzy Pictured With Babatunde Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2013
Afam4eva: I'm surprised you're still alive to tell the story. People don't often get that close.
IS HIS BREATH THAT BAD THEN ? MAYBE HE OUGHT TO SWITCH TO COLGATE undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by bokohalal(m): 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Dude you are like 2 miles away from him.... you should have just said... picture of my face with Babatunde Fashola in the background....

Hehehehe!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
gidiMonsta:

And how many people have been killed for getting that close? Mschwwww

Was just going to submit this.

Afam types before thinking.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by decrox199(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
I can get u @OP...u ddnt attach urself to him but only took d px while he was entering d hall n perhaps u happened to sit at the edge..don't indulge in lies..better luck nextime.x
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by baddest2003(m): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
Bro u don try..congrats!!!!!jst pasing

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by CaroTone(f): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
don't mind him, upon the four eyes he has, he still can differentiate a real picture and a photoshop picture. He need to replace his eyes with that of a cow to see more clearly.
Wendyslim: . Na lie joor, dat one look like airport for ur face bah? U better go see eye doctor. @ op u try joor but next time make u lean on him shoulder small.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
Ugly dude tongue
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by AbuMikey(m): 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
O_O

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 27, 2013
Chillisauce: Ugly dude tongue
HE LOOK BETTER THAN YOU

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by ignis: 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2013
gidiMonsta:

And how many people have been killed for getting that close? Mschwwww

You can ask that again:
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Amule5000us(m): 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2013
hahahahahahahah so so funny Joblessness guy!!!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
WIZGUY69: so na wetin God send u make u com do 4 dis life b dat

grin grin grin ;Dlwkmd
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by redsquare(m): 3:35pm On Jun 27, 2013
grin I now know how Eko Ile looks like
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by yuzedo: 3:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
Dude you are like 2 miles away from him.... you should have just said... picture of my face with Babatunde Fashola in the background....
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by slimfit1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
Thanks now so what should we do now after you have taking this picture now ?
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Ecash1: 3:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
It is a big thing though, to have Fash on the background, Correct title should be " Picture of Nairalander with Fash in the background " Fash no gree look that side self, any way nice one.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by allisonluvsu(m): 4:03pm On Jun 27, 2013
You were at he background and not with him.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by mclaw007: 4:20pm On Jun 27, 2013
Rhymez: Photoshop is cheap. Dude, we are not foolish. You have been dreaming to get to frontpage but that dream will not be achieved with this dubious act.

That picture is old school. That is Fashola queuing at the airport.

Since them born you you don go airport ?

Na you be big mumu wey no fit differentiate between auditorium and airport!!!!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by sage2(m): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
Did Fashola know that you took this pic with him? I doubt.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Mystery11(m): 4:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

Nairalanders!!The best joke site grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by twinskenny(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

guy u funny die lol
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
Congrats!! Fashola is in your picture. . .I doubt he knows you were there undecided
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by kolamilan(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
i admire your courage.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
@poster, you are a brave man.. i doubt you would have survived back-hand slap from Ogbeni Rauf Aregbe if you tried this stunt on him grin grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by free2ryhme: 5:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
guy let them talk all they want .. after all Moses only saw the back of God and he still lived to become 120 years old. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by bignene(m): 5:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
hisssssss :Phisssssss
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Policewoman(f): 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
Oduntan Gabriel: It doesn't come often to be standing closely with the governors in nigeria but I thank my lucky star I was able to do what we call in lagos "attachee" by ensuring I move to where the governor was standing at the lagos state university auditorium where he came to deliver a speech on "Good governance a tool for the revitalisation of the socio cultural values"which was organised by the university alumni without the awareness of the security men to take a quick shot with him. Forgive me if the governor wasn't looking @ the camera, I will tell him next time to do so.
This guy go Photoshop plus attach himself to Fashola. Misleading topic.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Justicemy: 5:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
Its a pity dat even sme nairalanders have been fooled with a photoshoped picture, cant u see dat only his head was placed there
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Policewoman(f): 5:43pm On Jun 27, 2013
This is pure PHOTOSHOP grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
LMAOOOOOOOO!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by Igholize(m): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
Ahahaahahaha... Guy u mumu welwel oooo, fashola no dey even dey look self in d pix nd yet , u carry dis yeye pix post on nairaland dey use am brag! ... Ur reasoning low shal
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Babatunde Fashola by OduntanGabriel(m): 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
Hope u can see dat he was aware that I took the picture because he actually view the pics while I was cherishing it with a colleague.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face Idibia Donates N3.5m To UNHCR / D'banj And IGP, Arase, Pose For A Photograph / Iyanya About To Sign With Jay Z Roc Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.