Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Unclad: Shame On Nigerian Masses!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Unclad: Shame On Nigerian Masses!!! (3515 Views)

PDP Chieftain Stripped Unclad For Supporting APC Candidate In Benue State / 2015 Elections: Nigerian Masses About To Make A Strong Statement To Politicians! / Nigerian Masses Are As Corrupt As Nigerian Politicians (evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Unclad: Shame On Nigerian Masses!!! by edunwosu(m): 11:43am On Jun 27, 2013
Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Naked: Shame on Nigerian Masses
Having taken my early morning coffee, I sat back reading news coming from Germany vis-à-vis Ibrahim Babangida’s critical health condition.
I was praying for his health to be returned to him. IBB is not somebody that I would love to see die in a hospital because he needs to die like his late brother in crime, Gaddafi.
I was so sad, very sad indeed and I reflected:
Abdulsalami Abubakar stole about 20 billion U.S dollars from Nigeria ,
Atiku Abubakar stole about $18 billion U.S dollars,
Olusegun Obasanjo and her daughter- Iyabo liquidated about $13 billion dollar power project,
IBB stole about $20 billion US dollars from Nigeria.
Ibori stole over $2.6 billion U.S dollars,
Tony Anenih stole about $6 billion U.S. dollars during his time as a federal minister alone,
Abba Ruma stole about 1.3 billion U.S dollars ,
Umaru Dikko stole about $1 billion U.S dollars,

Peter Odili stole about $2billion U.S dollars ,Orji Uzor Kalu stole about $1.2 billion U.S dollars, Bola Tinubu stole about $1.1 billion U.S dollars, David Mark stole about $1 billion U.S dollars already, former speaker Bankole stole about $1 billion U.S dollars, Ahmed Makarfi stole about $800 million U.S dollars, Gbenga Daniel stole about 500 million U.S dollars, Christopher Alao Akala stole about $250 million U.S dollars, Ikedi Ohakim stole about 450 million U.S dollars, Muhammadu Buhari stole over 500 million U.S dollars during his time at Petroleum Trust Fund, Chimaroke Nnamani stole over $500 million U.S dollars, Donald Duke stole about 600 million U.S dollars, Lucky Igbinedion stole about 600 million U.S dollars, Ngozi Okonja Iweala stole about 100 million U.S dollars,

Nasir el Rufai is accused of liquidating about 30 billion Naira, even Saint Nuhu Ribadu has not explained how he single handedly raised billions of Naira from his salary as police officer just to secure ACN presidential ticket, Sullivan Chime, Peter Obi, Theodore Orji, Gabriel Suswam, Ameachi etc are currently stealing and the list goes on and on ad infinitium.

So why am I so sad? A poor little girl (fascinated with western technology) got caught and stripped naked for stealing an outdated black berry by a cross section of Nigerian Masses in Lagos. She was tortured, violated, fingered,molested and raped. The same girl would not have stolen the blackberry if her money stolen by the Nigerian elite was properly accounted to her.

Yet, nobody dare do same to Patience Jonathan (wife of current Nigerian President) when she was caught at the airport trying to freight away over $15 million U.S dollars and other hard currencies. Saint Nuhu Ribadu who handled the case as EFCC boss now claims such event never happened. The same Ribadu also claimed that Bola Tinubu is now innocent.

My question is why kill a harmless bird when these big thieves walk? After all, the big idiot that recovered the stolen phone should have forgiven the poor little chap knowing that more was stolen from him and her by the Nigerian elite.Rather than hold these thieves accountable by Nigerian masses, the same masses would argue among themselves and sympathize with these big thieves claiming that they are been persecuted due to ethnicity. The masses will sing their praises, dance for them, call them “oga” etc. Yet the same masses will turn against minor thieves.

No wonder some shameless Yoruba elders rallied around Bode George and Bola Tinubu during their graft travails at the hands of the EFCC and Code of Conduct Bureau .I am not calling on Nigerian Masses to have a revolution. No, not at all, as such would attract the useless Nigerian Military and security apparatus to brutally kill the masses. During the Arab springs, the military in those countries supported the people. Nigerias’ case is and would be different as the Nigerian “slowpoke and pepper soup ” military would support their “Ogas” against the people. We need to examine our conscience. If we will strip a poor little girl naked for stealing a black berry then the logic goes that we will need to strip our politicians naked for siphoning money meant for our education, road projects and other facilities.

I am not an “internet” warrior but enough is enough.

God bless the good people who read between the lines.

12 Likes

Re: Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Unclad: Shame On Nigerian Masses!!! by pimplucious: 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
I think I saw the video ur referring to, I was heart broken and I wonder wht it is that has made Nigerians descend so low.
Re: Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Unclad: Shame On Nigerian Masses!!! by Dreamflyin(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
Surprisingly no one is talking cos we all are guilty.
Re: Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Unclad: Shame On Nigerian Masses!!! by XFive: 1:21pm On Jun 27, 2013
Cheii make somebody tell this people that there children children will not finish all the accumulated wealth but thank God that the children of the poor will do their children 419 and collect the money from them
Re: Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Unclad: Shame On Nigerian Masses!!! by patrick89(m): 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
edunwosu: Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Naked: Shame on Nigerian Masses
Having taken my early morning coffee, I sat back reading news coming from Germany vis-à-vis Ibrahim Babangida’s critical health condition.
I was praying for his health to be returned to him. IBB is not somebody that I would love to see die in a hospital because he needs to die like his late brother in crime, Gaddafi.
Olusegun Obasanjo and her daughter- Iyabo liquidated about $13 billion dollar power project,
Tony Anenih stole about $6 billion U.S. dollars during his time as a federal minister alone,

Peter Odili stole about $2billion U.S dollars ,Orji Uzor Kalu stole about $1.2 billion U.S dollars, Bola Tinubu stole about $1.1 billion U.S dollars, David Mark stole about $1 billion U.S dollars already, former speaker Bankole stole about $1 billion U.S dollars, Ahmed Makarfi stole about $800 million U.S dollars, Gbenga Daniel stole about 500 million U.S dollars, Christopher Alao Akala stole about $250 million U.S dollars, Ikedi Ohakim stole about 450 million U.S dollars, Muhammadu Buhari stole over 500 million U.S dollars during his time at Petroleum Trust Fund, Chimaroke Nnamani stole over $500 million U.S dollars, Donald Duke stole about 600 million U.S dollars, Lucky Igbinedion stole about 600 million U.S dollars, Ngozi Okonja Iweala stole about 100 million U.S dollars,

Nasir el Rufai is accused of liquidating about 30 billion Naira, even Saint Nuhu Ribadu has not explained how he single handedly raised billions of Naira from his salary as police officer just to secure ACN presidential ticket, Sullivan Chime, Peter Obi, Theodore Orji, Gabriel Suswam, Ameachi etc are currently stealing and the list goes on and on ad infinitium.

So why am I so sad? A poor little girl (fascinated with western technology) got caught and stripped naked for stealing an outdated black berry by a cross section of Nigerian Masses in Lagos. She was tortured, violated, fingered,molested and raped. The same girl would not have stolen the blackberry if her money stolen by the Nigerian elite was properly accounted to her.

Yet, nobody dare do same to Patience Jonathan (wife of current Nigerian President) when she was caught at the airport trying to freight away over $15 million U.S dollars and other hard currencies. Saint Nuhu Ribadu who handled the case as EFCC boss now claims such event never happened. The same Ribadu also claimed that Bola Tinubu is now innocent.

My question is why kill a harmless bird when these big thieves walk? After all, the big idiot that recovered the stolen phone should have forgiven the poor little chap knowing that more was stolen from him and her by the Nigerian elite.Rather than hold these thieves accountable by Nigerian masses, the same masses would argue among themselves and sympathize with these big thieves claiming that they are been persecuted due to ethnicity. The masses will sing their praises, dance for them, call them “oga” etc. Yet the same masses will turn against minor thieves.

No wonder some shameless Yoruba elders rallied around Bode George and Bola Tinubu during their graft travails at the hands of the EFCC and Code of Conduct Bureau .I am not calling on Nigerian Masses to have a revolution. No, not at all, as such would attract the useless Nigerian Military and security apparatus to brutally kill the masses. During the Arab springs, the military in those countries supported the people. Nigerias’ case is and would be different as the Nigerian “slowpoke and pepper soup ” military would support their “Ogas” against the people. We need to examine our conscience. If we will strip a poor little girl naked for stealing a black berry then the logic goes that we will need to strip our politicians naked for siphoning money meant for our education, road projects and other facilities.

Wetin this one the write?.....#just asking ôooh
Re: Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Unclad: Shame On Nigerian Masses!!! by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
Nigeria is a zoo after all so no surprise here, still unfortunate
Re: Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Unclad: Shame On Nigerian Masses!!! by Mustay(m): 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
You're not an internet warrior but I hope you mobilise, educate and vote when elections come
Re: Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Unclad: Shame On Nigerian Masses!!! by 50calibre(m): 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
edunwosu: Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Naked: Shame on Nigerian Masses

A ghaddafi-style death would indeed be befitting of IBB

Abdusalam Abubakar has got to be the biggest crook Nigeria has ever produced. The guy was in power for just 9 months, but in that time, succeeded in siphoning $20 billion.

Appalling and greedy.
Re: Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Unclad: Shame On Nigerian Masses!!! by ChiSun27(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2013
This is so saddening...they should have atleast made her go to the police station na...chai!!!! Poor girl.
Re: Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Unclad: Shame On Nigerian Masses!!! by successcertain: 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
Thats what happens when people fail to fight for democracy in their country, they get reduced to nothing but internet scammer, drug dealer, fraudster and sex slaves. Africans have a long history of weakmindedness, stupidity and spinelessness. In your Nigerian shithole whites and chines and all other pale skin people are treated like God. grin
Re: Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Unclad: Shame On Nigerian Masses!!! by kkkp: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
grin
Re: Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Unclad: Shame On Nigerian Masses!!! by solomon111(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
I hope you have proof of what you are accusing some ministers there,or else be ready to be sued.
Re: Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Unclad: Shame On Nigerian Masses!!! by Nomski0(f): 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
Its quite sad. Once a thief is caught, people just descend and start beating.....even the so called educated ones in the university, once a thief is caught in the hostel, they just start pounding the person.
Re: Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Unclad: Shame On Nigerian Masses!!! by KINGwax(m): 8:09pm On Jun 27, 2013
So why am I so sad? A poor little girl (fascinated with western technology) got caught and stripped Unclad for stealing an outdated black berry by a cross section of Nigerian Masses in Lagos. She was tortured, violated, manipulated,molested and Molested. The same girl would not have stolen the blackberry if her money stolen by the Nigerian elite was properly accounted to her.
a thief would av stolen even in abundance. never heard of kleptomaniac?
the girl shld steal food if she is hungry and not phones!!!!

and u cant call for revolution cos i will relax and watch u on tv if u get caught.

and i knw dt even if people follow u to try and make revolution happen, going by your name-edunwosu,it is safe to conclude dt when the going gets tough, u will dress as a woman and abandon us, jes as ur hero did way back!!!

the chest beating from ur side is alarming! tongue

i no fit shout
Re: Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Unclad: Shame On Nigerian Masses!!! by kufre2010: 8:33pm On Jun 27, 2013
My brother what should we the poor masses do, revolution will not bring the needed change as u said, anybody who said other wise should check out libya, Egypt, and tunisia. People are still not ok after the revolution. Corruption is cause by greed and greed is naturally inherent in human. U cannot keep anything attractive and expect that nobody will touch it. One day it will lost. What we need is institutions and measures to protect our national wealth. And the best of these measures are non-human measures that cannot be manipulated.e.g strong laws, strong oath system. Our laws protecting national wealth are too weak, no strong punishment for embezzlers, bribe takers etc. Our lawmakers our not ready to enact capital punishment for embezzlers because it will turn against them. They are all taking chances. The bible and koran we gave our politicians to swear that they will protect national interest are almost like an ordinary paper. In my opinion if Nigerians will agree we should go back to our traditional oath taking system if we are serious about protecting our national wealth, if not we will still be talking about this same issue even in 700 years to come.

1 Like

Re: Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Unclad: Shame On Nigerian Masses!!! by Hoodrat(m): 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2013
kufre2010: My brother what should we the poor masses do, revolution will not bring the needed change as u said, anybody who said other wise should check out libya, Egypt, and tunisia. People are still not ok after the revolution. Corruption is cause by greed and greed is naturally inherent in human. U cannot keep anything attractive and expect that nobody will touch it. One day it will lost. What we need is institutions and measures to protect our national wealth. And the best of these measures are non-human measures that cannot be manipulated.e.g strong laws, strong oath system. Our laws protecting national wealth are too weak, no strong punishment for embezzlers, bribe takers etc. Our lawmakers our not ready to enact capital punishment for embezzlers because it will turn against them. They are all taking chances. The bible and koran we gave our politicians to swear that they will protect national interest are almost like an ordinary paper. In my opinion if Nigerians will agree we should go back to our traditional oath taking system if we are serious about protecting our national wealth, if not we will still be talking about this same issue even in 700 years to come.

grin grin grin
Re: Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Unclad: Shame On Nigerian Masses!!! by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
Re: Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Unclad: Shame On Nigerian Masses!!! by edunwosu(m): 10:30pm On Jun 27, 2013
solomon111: I hope you have proof of what you are accusing some ministers there,or else be ready to be sued.
Waiting for you to sue me.
Re: Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Unclad: Shame On Nigerian Masses!!! by pleep(m): 10:36pm On Jun 27, 2013
solomon111: I hope you have proof of what you are accusing some ministers there,or else be ready to be sued.
lol

@ topic, how do u know she was a virgin? grin
Re: Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Unclad: Shame On Nigerian Masses!!! by mutiply: 12:25am On Jun 28, 2013
what's your comment about the ones that are true? one thing about us is that we tend to forget past events easily, the otedola/lawan case has been swept under the carpet, same tin with udughan airport scam, not forgetting the haruana otteh case with herman hembe and demiji bankole is living happily somewhere in the world. The op might be wrong in some of them but what have we done to influence positive outcomes with ones that are true?
Re: Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Unclad: Shame On Nigerian Masses!!! by Lordave: 12:27am On Jun 28, 2013
what's the topic of this story?
Re: Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Unclad: Shame On Nigerian Masses!!! by 3ace(m): 11:13am On Jun 28, 2013
50calibre:

A ghaddafi-style death would indeed be befitting of IBB

Abdusalam Abubakar has got to be the biggest crook Nigeria has ever produced. The guy was in power for just 9 months, but in that time, succeeded in siphoning $20 billion.

Appalling and greedy.
Abdusalam Knew Nigerians wanted democracy badly. He knew that handing over to a civilian president will make him a hero and as a result, whatever wrongdoing he perpetrated will be ignored. And obviously today, the man's calculation was accurate. People hardly mention his name when corruption is discussed. But just like you, I have always known that he tops the list of corrupt officials in this country. He is only enjoying the fact that he didn't hold on to power in 1999.
Re: Young Nigerian Virgin Stripped Unclad: Shame On Nigerian Masses!!! by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2013
Poster, you are absolutely right and the question goes to all of us including you. Why do we watch as our leaders continue to steal, rape and kill us daily. We do we come here and fight each other everyday because these same thieves disagree on how to split their loot. Why do we defend them when they are being persecuted just because they are from our tribe.

Is it because we are gullible, docile or because each one of us is praying that it will soon be our turn to chop one day!

(1) (Reply)

Untold Story Of How Boko Haram Overrun Nigerian Soldiers, Massacre Hundreds / President Goodluck Jonathan's Disobedience Caused His Woes- Oba Tejuoso / The Brave Igbo Men Who Said NO To Slavery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.