Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,321 members, 7,954,290 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:06 PM

South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends (63881 Views)

31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police / A Key Suspect Of The Abducted Chibok Girls Arrested. / Master-minder Of The Abduction Of Chibok Girls Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by JeffPhoenix(m): 1:42am On Jun 28, 2013
[quote
author=kgr28] are fvcking serious Naija women with flat-ss and
charcoaled faces Malnurished?? Dude get the fvck out of here!! Delete
the names SA and Ghana from above post and put nigeria!![/quote] that nigga aint gat no idea of wtf he's taking abt!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 1:42am On Jun 28, 2013
Cusubaba: That senseless Gay called Otumfour is a village bastard.

grin grin cheesy.....M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ piss to u tastes like the purest of water, I no blame u ooo, I blame ur moda and fada for birthing u on a generator set, I bet u cud turn on a generator at a 5yrs.....uv bn drinking and eating mediocrity ur entire life, no wonder ur here defending ur clueless government....ur moda

5 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by trolling(m): 1:44am On Jun 28, 2013
And you shall be hated by all nations for my name sake....you guys should figure out your identity then you"ll know why "nigerians" go thru all this predicaments
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 1:46am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin cheesy.....M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ piss to u tastes like the purest of water, I no blame u ooo, I blame ur moda and fada for birthing u on a generator set, I bet u cud turn on a generator at a 5yrs.....uv bn drinking and eating mediocrity ur entire life, no wonder ur here defending ur clueless government....ur moda
but na generator we dey use here nau #confused

fhucking nigga calling me a nigerian because i did what?? Loool! I didn't follow his useless part of stupidity,ur heart is filled with unwashed socks,hatred,and wickedness,it's painted black and no amount of water can clean it!

What a shame,is this the future of ghanaian youths?? Yailing like a mad dog in another country forum,painting ghanaians bad

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 1:46am On Jun 28, 2013
Spoofpro0f: hahaha grin i feel ur pain,dog!

Proudly ghanaian,nothing is gonna change that grin

i haven't evem been to nigeria before,i guess since u know much about that place,u most have spent most of ur life there

U wish u were a Ghanaian, we don't take animals, ur moda...u might think this is J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ an Internet thing but seriously, it could happen to u in real life, som1 wud take ur glory knowing deeply tht it ain't his but use it to destroy u.....there and then will u realize how it feels to fake som1's personality and tarnish it.....

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 1:49am On Jun 28, 2013
Spoofpro0f: but na generator we dey use here nau #confused

fhucking nigga calling me a nigerian because i did what?? Loool! I didn't follow his useless part of stupidity,ur heart is filled with unwashed socks,hatred,and wickedness,it's painted black and no amount of water can clean it!

What a shame,is this the future of ghanaian youths?? Yailing like a mad dog in another country forum,painting ghanaians bad

Btw, I know u α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ adamskuti and when SPOOFPROOF him/herself comes back and spray the whole thread with your pictures don't go and cry for the mods to ban him ooo grin grin grin

Adamskuti the bytch.....

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 1:50am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

U wish u were a Ghanaian, we don't take animals, ur moda...u might think this is J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ̣̣̥ an Internet thing but seriously, it could happen to u in real life, som1 wud take ur glory knowing deeply tht it ain't his but use it to destroy u.....there and then will u realize how it feels to fake som1's personality and tarnish it.....

another useless trash and sh.it coming from a chad immigrant in ghana who nationalize to ghana,my fellow ghanains are peaceloving,kind hearte people,u are just an enemy of ghana and ur only wish is to paint us bad among nations,and God will surly expose u,mad ape
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 1:52am On Jun 28, 2013
trolling: And you shall be hated by all nations for my name sake....you guys should figure out your identity then you"ll know why "nigerians" go thru all this predicaments

Wht prediction, with nigeria's population, u have a log way to go in correcting tht village, and it seems the youth α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ even worse......ur government might be promising u a lot of things and u will see some developments here and there but that's where it stops........ur fhucked

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 1:52am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

Btw, I know u α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ adamskuti and when SPOOFPROOF him/herself comes back and spray the whole thread with your pictures don't go and cry for the mods to ban him ooo grin grin grin

Adamskuti the bytch.....
#confused! What is he talking about?? Another typical lun.atic behaviour from a m.o.ron
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by JeffPhoenix(m): 1:53am On Jun 28, 2013
[quote
author=Spoofpro0f]but na generator we dey use here nau #confused

fhucking nigga calling me a nigerian because i did what?? Loool! I didn't
follow his useless part of stupidity,ur heart is filled with unwashed
socks,hatred,and wickedness,it's painted black and no amount of water
can clean it!

What a shame,is this the future of ghanaian youths?? Yailing like a mad
dog in another country forum,painting ghanaians bad[/quote]
I smell nigerian accent all over you....nigerian everything een the way you type..... its all nigerian so stop being a nigerian pretending to be ghanaian pretending to support nigeria wai...

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 1:54am On Jun 28, 2013
Spoofpro0f: #confused! What is he talking about?? Another typical lun.atic behaviour from a m.o.ron

SPOOFPROOF will surely sprinkle u on here adamskuti......ugly skinny thing, yuck....I wonder if a Nigerian girl has even allowed u to touch her b4
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 28, 2013
[size=24pt]MODs please close this thread. It has been derailed with useless arguments!!!!![/size]

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

Onua, I said the Guy no be Ghanaian...... undecided

I know bro, no ghanaian would behave this way

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 1:56am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

SPOOFPROOF will surely sprinkle u on here adamskuti......ugly skinny thing, yuck....I wonder if a Nigerian girl has even allowed u to touch her b4
chaai! I didn't know i have being exchanging post with a complete dunce! What are u saying ! grin a nice and lovely way in trying to shift attention from the topic, chadian! Nah! U are a togolese
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 1:56am On Jun 28, 2013
kgr28: Lolesttttt! They are on the great Ghana now!!!!
Dude, they do this on almost every thread:

- Hurl insults at SA,
- Next on Ghana/Cameroon and then,
- One of their own will say they're treated with contempt because of the criminal nature of men from a particular tribe (usually yoruba/igbo) and then it will all go downhill from there as they turn on one another...

3 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 1:56am On Jun 28, 2013
JeffPhoenix:
I smell nigerian accent all over you....nigerian everything een the way you type..... its all nigerian so stop being a nigerian pretending to be ghanaian pretending to support nigeria wai...

grin grin grin u got the guy, it's like the Nigerians in Ghana, they know they will be looked at in a way when Ghanaians hear their accents so they try to speak like Ghanaians but their English is too thick to hide grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 1:57am On Jun 28, 2013
Tumisang:
Dude, they do this on almost every thread:

- Hurl insults at SA,
- Next on Ghana/Cameroon and then,
- One of their own will say they're treated with contempt because of the criminal nature of men from a particular tribe (usually yoruba/igbo) and then it will all go downhill from there as they turn on one another...

Thank u very much

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 1:58am On Jun 28, 2013
Spoofpro0f: chaai! I didn't know i have being exchanging post with a complete dunce! What are u saying ! grin a nice and lovely way in trying to shift attention from the topic, chadian! Nah! U are a togolese

Ghanaians don't say "Chaai".....it's a Nigerian thing grin grin

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 1:59am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin u got the guy, it's like the Nigerians in Ghana, they know they will be looked at in a way when Ghanaians hear their accents so they try to speak like Ghanaians but their English is too thick to hide grin grin grin grin
english thick? shocked Thank God u are a togolese! Ur post ain't funny at all,so lame! I wonder why u still put those laughing smileys,haha

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by JeffPhoenix(m): 1:59am On Jun 28, 2013
[quote
author=Spoofpro0f] chaai! I didn't know i have being exchanging post
with a complete dunce! What are u saying ! grin a nice and lovely way in
trying to shift attention from the topic, chadian! Nah! U are a
togolese[/quote] Ok so its no more ghanaians but chadians and togolese..... keep exposing ur self bit by bit wai.... maybe u should just say it plain nigeria is the only country u recognise in africa then the case will close...... buluu

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by 99cent: 1:59am On Jun 28, 2013
the topic title is misleading. it should be "South-African Girls Arrested For Having Criminal Nigerian Friends"

that's just what's known as "guilt by association"
I guess she assumed that because she is SA they will not come for her. WRONG.
but certainly there is xenophobia in SA.

also, wasn't there a thread not too long ago that claimed that travel between SA and Nigeria is now visa-free? anyone who believed that rubbish should now read this thread.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 2:01am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

Ghanaians don't say "[b][/b]".....it's a Nigerian thing grin grin

it's more like saying ooh! Wow! Gosh! slowpoke,are these an american things?
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 2:02am On Jun 28, 2013
99cent: wasn't there a thread not too long ago that claimed that travel between SA and Nigeria is now visa-free? anyone who believed that rubbish should now read this thread.

That shyt is for ur corrupt leaders with diplomatic passports and not the whole animal kingdom of Nigeria?

South Africa is not dumb to open its gates freely to ur people

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by JeffPhoenix(m): 2:02am On Jun 28, 2013
@ spoofproof..... guy....why are u embarrassing urself like this? from Southafricans to Ghanaians to chadians...who knows which country is next.....

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 2:05am On Jun 28, 2013
JeffPhoenix: @ spoofproof..... guy....why are u embarrassing urself like this? from Southafricans to Ghanaians to chadians...who knows which country is next.....
pls make good use of ur brain,dummy! Try to read and comprehend,if u were to read through my post carefully u will see that i accuse him,that pig #otoumfur# of being a chadian or togolese,i didn't say i'm from there. Pls incase of next time make very good use of that stone in ur head #one.love
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by RedLight1: 2:07am On Jun 28, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: when you people get back your money and stop recycling looters , ethnic-rligious bigots

Abdulsalami Abubakar stole about 20 billion U.S dollars from Nigeria ,
Atiku Abubakar stole about $18 billion U.S dollars,
Olusegun Obasanjo and her daughter- Iyabo liquidated about $13 billion dollar power project,
IBB stole about $20 billion US dollars from Nigeria.
Ibori stole over $2.6 billion U.S dollars,
Tony Anenih stole about $6 billion U.S. dollars during his time as a federal minister alone,
Abba Ruma stole about 1.3 billion U.S dollars ,
Umaru Dikko stole about $1 billion U.S dollars,

Peter Odili stole about $2billion U.S dollars ,Orji Uzor Kalu stole about $1.2 billion U.S dollars, Bola Tinubu stole about $1.1 billion U.S dollars, David Mark stole about $1 billion U.S dollars already, former speaker Bankole stole about $1 billion U.S dollars, Ahmed Makarfi stole about $800 million U.S dollars, Gbenga Daniel stole about 500 million U.S dollars, Christopher Alao Akala stole about $250 million U.S dollars, Ikedi Ohakim stole about 450 million U.S dollars, Muhammadu Buhari stole over 500 million U.S dollars during his time at Petroleum Trust Fund, Chimaroke Nnamani stole over $500 million U.S dollars, Donald Duke stole about 600 million U.S dollars, Lucky Igbinedion stole about 600 million U.S dollars, Ngozi Okonja Iweala stole about 100 million U.S dollars,

Nasir el Rufai is accused of liquidating about 30 billion Naira, even Saint Nuhu Ribadu has not explained how he single handedly raised billions of Naira from his salary as police officer just to secure ACN presidential ticket, Sullivan Chime, Peter Obi, Theodore Orji, Gabriel Suswam, Ameachi etc are currently stealing and the list goes on and on ad infinitium

Lwkd a Nigerian want to give me Democracy lessons bwahahaah joke of the century.
you should have seen how your clueless president was ashamed and embarrassed in Cameroon yesterday. grin grin grin Nigerians leading the gulf of guinea in piracy ,oil bunkering, theft etc , Giant wink indeed
this baboon eating negro actually knows nigeria more than nigerians

#interesting

shame i dont know i shit about cameroon... did anyone actually care about that most backward nation? embarassed embarassed

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by JeffPhoenix(m): 2:09am On Jun 28, 2013
[quote

author=Spoofpro0f] pls make good use of ur brain,dummy! Try to read and
comprehend,if u were to read through my post carefully u will see that i
accuse him,that pig #otoumfur# of being a chadian or togolese,i didn't
say i'm from there. Pls incase of next time make very good use of that
stone in ur head #one.love[/quote] ok...now i knw u really are SLOW TO
WISDOM...... I meant why accuse him of being a citizen of these
countries u mentioned....is anythn wrong with being a chadian or a
togolese?? whats is ur problem exactly?? You havent made any
sense oo.... and if you cant..go and sleepp....go and sleep....I could
read u a bed time story if you like

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by 99cent: 2:10am On Jun 28, 2013
Red-Light:
this baboon eating negro actually knows nigeria more than nigerians

#interesting

shame i dont know i shit about cameroon... did anyone actually care about that most backward nation? embarassed embarassed

1000 likes
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Fuelish: 2:10am On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: Do you have constant electricity supply in Ghana?
sharap eediot.I'm in Accra n yes we have regular power.what about dat sh1thole called lagos?ur dustbin country generating 1500MW of electricity 4 200 million people.LOL

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by trolling(m): 2:11am On Jun 28, 2013
Doff_Man:

That country is on its way down. I say give it 20yrs and it'll be finished! White peeps are relocating on a daily basis and the ones remaining are armed to the teeth.

Black man hates black man, period! The evidence is all over Africa and is displayed on a daily basis here on NL.

I'm sorry, but we should have just left de Clarke and co to deal with these black SA's in the only language they understand!
there are two types of blackman,you just gat to know who is who and why they hate each other
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 2:11am On Jun 28, 2013
NIGERIANS CLAIM SOUTH AFRICANS DISLIKE THEM AND ALL THAT SHYT, SCREAMING XENOPHOBIA AND SHYT, BUT THEY STILL GO THERE IN THEIR NUMBERS, SHOWS HOW FHUCKED UP AND ROTTEN NIGERIA IS, TO THE POINT THEY WILL RATHER DIE IN S.A

THEY SAY SAME ABT Ghana, YET THEY Α̲̅Я̩̥̊Ε̲̣̣̣̥ HERE SELLING MOBILE FONES IN TRAFFIC grin cheesy

Here's a screenshot of a video from the keek app, of a Ghanaian guy tht saw a guy selling a fake iphone on the street, and upon asking the price (which he was kidding) the guy replied wit a deep accent which prompted him to ask where he's from, then he answered Nigeria grin grin grin....

Nigeria is gone to the dogs

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Engen(m): 2:12am On Jun 28, 2013
Really are you for real...I lived in the UK for 15yrs...but now I live in Cape Town with my South African wife...we met in Brussels...dude think b4 u spill...
stillwater: These non-Nigerian girls better learn how to weed the wheat from the chaff. wink You shouldn't be caught dead with certain Nigerians. I really don't believe the police rounded them up just because. I would be wary of the Nigerians in SA. Normally Nigerians like to go to the US or UK as first choices. It's the ones with sketchy backgrounds that most likely find themselves in SA or Malaysia because they can't breakthrough to the US or UK. Imagine the ones let into the UK still causing some ruckus despite all the checks before entry, lol, now imagine the types that get into SA.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (31) (Reply)

President Jonathan’s Salary And Tax Payment Details Revealed (Picture) / 'Buhari Pressuring INEC To Cancel Abuja Results After Losing All Wards In FCT' / The Moment Remi Tinubu Resumed Work At Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.