Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends (63317 Views)

31 Girls Arrested In Hotel By Kano Sharia Police / A Key Suspect Of The Abducted Chibok Girls Arrested. / Master-minder Of The Abduction Of Chibok Girls Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 12:53am On Jun 28, 2013
Spoofpro0f: but y'all nigerians are so insultive as well,lol! No hard feelings o
Man makes man to be wicked. From Nairaland alone, we receive insults from South Africans, Ghanaians, 2 Cameroonians who can afford internet services, Kenyans etc.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 12:54am On Jun 28, 2013
Duke_Nija: Imagine South Africans, Ghanians, King mojo, blu ivy sh.it, otumfor ta pia pia, Tumisang bread all keeping wake to discuss Nigeria. embarassed On a Nigerian forum. undecided
grin grin grin

Well, all those names have something in common, ur people α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ flooding our countries.......so much for the gIant of africa grin grin grin grin
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 28, 2013
dasparrow:
Are you and your parents and grandparents criminalistic by nature? You see, I just hate generalizations. I was brought into this wicked world by a Nigerian male and female. I had no hand in that. I have never scammed, robbed or engaged in any criminal activity at home or abroad. How do you think it makes me feel if others treated me badly all because I came into this world as a Nigerian? Should I be brutalized and held responsible for the criminal tendencies and actions of others?

Do I personally know all the 160 million people that make up Nigeria? The family I come from are made up of responsible law abiding citizens. So, why should I and other innocent Nigerians be treated with hostility over something someone else did? A stranger or bunch of strangers for that matter. Is that how things should be? If this is how many of you choose to think, then it is best I start avoiding black Africans altogether.

However, let me just say this. You were born and raised in England right? You still live in England. Correct? Well, never ever complain about whites and their racism towards you ever again and when they choose to see all black people as criminally minded and as thieves. Also don't complain when they choose to pass you up on a well deserved promotion or when they think all black people are stupid or inferior. We black people are our own worst enemy and I am beginning to think that it serves us right that other non-black racial groups treat the black race as the scum of the earth.

I'm out!

Bro., I've got the utmost respect for you as a person and I know you're a decent guy(from most of your posts). However, my point is that, everyone can't be wrong about Nigerians - and it's high time Nigerians started taking responsibilities for the rot in the average Nigerian psyche that has continued to create these criminalistic monsters. Enough of the blame-game.

I've got a right to speak out because Nigerians are the most judgemental people on this planet. They're always quick to judge everyone else, yet they're collectively worse than those who they judge.

How would you feel, if the shoe was on the other foot and people from a next country come into your country to steal, ra.pe, pollute and destroy? That's basically what tons of Nigerians are doing around the world.

How would you feel as a man, if you're to travel to Spain with your beautiful black girlfriend, only for someone to start soliciting sex from her - just because Nigerians have tarnished the image of black women in that country?

I can cite gazillion of real life examples.

Nigerians need to start doing the right thing!

4 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 12:55am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

grin grin grin Nigerian pretending to be Ghanaian grin grin grin.....ur real life dream
That guy is a real Ghanaian, he was once insultive to Nigerians like you, I am even surprised with his posts today.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 12:55am On Jun 28, 2013
kgr28: what helping hand?? Nigeria merely gave South African activits some worthless nairas, now you feel important. You can ask your corrupt gov to ask for their money back, nigeria didnt liberate SA black, people died back then for their freedom, what did your nairas do to free them? No offence tell your mom is talking bullcrap!!
Dude, you can't come here to pipe your sh*ts as if we give a f**k about what South Africans have to say and who they are. Please, go get your crime infested society fixed first before coming here to talk about Naira that your fathers accepted with open-arms.

1 Like

Spoofpro0f: and lastly nigeria deported 200 ghanaians last year,march to be precise!

But let's talk about S.a not ghana,lol! Why must we always seek in and try to always get noticed when the topic isn't even about ghana at all.

This is what i dislike,this is why most nigerians look down on us.. Simple!

No Ghanaian mentioned Ghana but as usual Nigerians can't talk about South Africa without adding Ghana into the mess.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Anaskie(m): 12:57am On Jun 28, 2013
dasparrow:

This thread is NOT about Ghana! Why do some of you find it so difficult to stick to the topic of discussion?!!!! Please kindly go to bed if you have nothing meaningful to contribute. It is disgusting that as Africans we choose not to condemn all forms of injustice and brutality! When we get treated with hostility by westerners/caucasians abroad, we want to complain but then we do the same crap to each other on the African continent and see nothing wrong with it. How hypocritical!

I really dislike it when some Nigerians go to other countries and misbehave but I equally dislike it when other nationalities want to punish us all or blame us all for the criminal actions of some especially when the people who committed the crime are total strangers who only happen to share a country with us.

Lastly, if many of you Africans feel that all Nigerians are bad, then leave us the heck alone. Stop interacting with us both in cyberspace and in real life. I know that is not too much to ask!
+10,000 Likes
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 12:57am On Jun 28, 2013
kgr28: what helping hand?? Nigeria merely gave South African activits some worthless nairas, now you feel important. You can ask your corrupt gov to ask for their money back, nigeria didnt liberate SA black, people died back then for their freedom, what did your nairas do to free them? No offence tell your mom is talking bullcrap!!
as a black southafrican u have no righ to type here at all! When i look down in history,i only weep for u people,others build their nation by themselves but y'all lazy arses we dominated by a small minority..shame!

I'm not a nigerian,but generally southafrucans act this way to almost every other black nation, i don't know,maybe it's as a result of the aperthied,sonce most of y'all were born watching the whiteman treat y'all like dogs,rule over y'all and even after liberation,they stil own ur country!

The last time i check thambo mbeki has a house in surulere nigeria where he stays during the aperthied and so many southafrican refugees

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 12:59am On Jun 28, 2013
BluIvy:
I am sure that broke them hearts, coz dey luv you too much. Sha naija go vex about pimps who don even care aboylt dem. undecided
Learn how to write properly. You illiterate, HIV infested, drug sniffing, repeatedly rapèd by own relatives South African.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 12:59am On Jun 28, 2013
ShyM-X:

Bro., I've got the utmost respect for you as a person and I know you're a decent guy(from most of your posts). However, my point is that, everyone can't be wrong about Nigerians - and it's high time Nigerians started taking responsibilities for the rot in the average Nigerian psyche that has continued to create these criminalistic monsters. Enough of the blame-game.

I've got a right to speak out because Nigerians are the most judgemental people on this planet. They're always quick to judge everyone else, yet they're collectively worse than those who they judge.

How would you feel, if the shoe was on the other foot and people from a next country come into your country to steal, rape, pollute and destroy? That's basically what tons of Nigerians are doing around the world.

How would you feel as a man, if you're to travel to Spain with your beautiful black girlfriend, only for someone to start soliciting sex from her - just because Nigerians have tarnish the image of black women in that country?

I can cite gazillion of real life examples.

Nigerians need to start doing the right thing!
you look like a nigga,which country are u from?
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Cusubaba(m): 12:59am On Jun 28, 2013
Kingmojo:

The same thing is going on in Nigeria, at least ghaba has the balls to deport the Chinese when they are caught but can't say the same about Nigeria.
Ghana Immigration said that more than 58,000 Chinese are illegal miners in Ghana. Last week after Ghana government seeks permission from their Chinese masters before deported 22 Chinese and 45 people from Niger Republic. Pls mepacho tell ur bleaching face president John Mahama to stop begging Chinese for pea-nut loan. Ghana government beg Chinese to dig 7 grave yard for late ghana former president John Atta Mills. Ghana government beg Chinese to build a stadium in Cape Coast. Ghana government beg Chinese to construt 2,000 housing in sum of 5 billion dollars. Recently Ghana government collected another 2 billion dolars loan from Chinese. Ghana government have sold Ghanaians to Chinese. Chinese are now arming theirselves with A-K 47 killing Ghana kings and citizens every day. Raping Ghana women and men from anus. Turning Ghana into a proper Gay nation.

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 1:01am On Jun 28, 2013
collynzo2: That guy is a real Ghanaian, he was once insultive to Nigerians like you, I am even surprised with his posts today.

This is a link to the real SPOOFPROOF profile https://www.nairaland.com/spoofproof

The fake Nigerian spoofpro0f is with a zero not an O and here's his page https://www.nairaland.com/spoofpro0f

The Nigerian faker must have bn really hurt by the real SPOOFPROOF on another thread and created an alt accnt similar to his name cheesy

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 1:02am On Jun 28, 2013
Spoofpro0f: if u should sum it up in terms of percentage it will count! They are more nigerians than ghanains in this world,9 times as much! So to me it isn't a big deal of they are more nigerians in ghana,same with the chinese,they are more chinese in ghana than ghanaians in china,lol! U will find a chinaman anywhere in the world,they represent asia,the mongoliod race,an i think that's the same situation nigeria finds itself.. U won't say 3million out of 180million nigerians in ghana is too much,is it?

It is a lot considering there is only 24 mil ghanaians in Ghana.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by collynzo2(m): 1:04am On Jun 28, 2013
Cusubaba: Ghana Immigration said that more than 58,000 Chinese are illegal miners in Ghana. Last week after Ghana government seeks permission from their Chinese masters before deported 22 Chinese and 45 people from Niger Republic. Pls mepacho tell ur bleaching face president John Mahama to stop begging Chinese for pea-nut loan. Ghana government beg Chinese to dig 7 grave yard for late ghana former president John Atta Mills. Ghana government beg Chinese to build a stadium in Cape Coast. Ghana government beg Chinese to construt 2,000 housing in sum of 5 billion dollars. Recently Ghana government collected another 2 billion dolars loan from Chinese. Ghana government have sold Ghanaians to Chinese. Chinese are now arming theirselves with A-K 47 killing Ghana kings and citizens every. Raping Ghana women and men from anus. Turning Ghana into a proper Gay nation.
Damn! Is it that bad? Ghana is under colonial rule! They have something in common with South Africa afterall.

2 Likes

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 1:06am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

This is a link to the real SPOOFPROOF profile https://www.nairaland.com/spoofproof

The fake Nigerian spoofpro0f is with a zero not an O and here's his page https://www.nairaland.com/spoofpro0f

The Nigerian faker must have bn really hurt by the real SPOOFPROOF on another thread and created an alt accnt similar to his name cheesy
u are a slowpoke,i can clearly say to u that's my first account,i got banned earliar this month and i opened this one! Many nairalanders have multiple account so why shouldnt i? Goat!

And check my last seen,slowpoke! 23 of june
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Cusubaba(m): 1:06am On Jun 28, 2013
Cusubaba: Ghana Immigration said that more than 58,000 Chinese are illegal miners in Ghana. Last week after Ghana government seeks permission from their Chinese masters before deported 22 Chinese and 45 people from Niger Republic. Pls mepacho tell ur bleaching face president John Mahama to stop begging Chinese for pea-nut loan. Ghana government beg Chinese to dig 7 grave yard for late ghana former president John Atta Mills. Ghana government beg Chinese to build a stadium in Cape Coast. Ghana government beg Chinese to construt 2,000 housing in sum of 5 billion dollars. Recently Ghana government collected another 2 billion dolars loan from Chinese. Ghana government have sold Ghanaians to Chinese. Chinese are now arming theirselves with A-K 47 killing Ghana kings and citizens every day. Raping Ghana women and men from anus. Turning Ghana into a proper Gay nation.
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 1:07am On Jun 28, 2013
Kingmojo:

180-24=
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by kgr28(m): 1:08am On Jun 28, 2013
all4naija: Dude, you can't come here to pipe your sh*ts as if we give a f**k about what South Africans have to say and who they are. Please, go get your crime infested society fix first before coming here to talk about Naira that your fathers accepted with open-arms.

you see the issue is you cant talk shyt bout SA, and expect me to shut up...you also have a shythole to fix....nigeria, fix your shyt and I'll fix mine!

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 28, 2013
ojialo: i use to have one southafrica girlfriend its because of this issues and the things i heard about the ill treatment of nigerians i refused to come to S.a i asked her to come here she refused and since then she dont wanna pick my calls

Cyber luv thinz shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by kgr28(m): 1:12am On Jun 28, 2013
Spoofpro0f: as a black southafrican u have no righ to type here at all! When i look down in history,i only weep for u people,others build their nation by themselves but y'all lazy arses we dominated by a small minority..shame!

I'm not a nigerian,but generally southafrucans act this way to almost every other black nation, i don't know,maybe it's as a result of the aperthied,sonce most of y'all were born watching the whiteman treat y'all like dogs,rule over y'all and even after liberation,they stil own ur country!

The last time i check thambo mbeki has a house in surulere nigeria where he stays during the aperthied and so many southafrican refugees
you are not nigerian Good for you!!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 1:13am On Jun 28, 2013
Spoofpro0f: u are a slowpoke,i can clearly say to u that's my first account,i got banned earliar this month and i opened this one! Many nairalanders have multiple account so why shouldnt i? Goat!

And check my last seen,slowpoke! 23 of june

U dog.....I know the dude will come on here and prove himself, upon all the sufferings ur going through in Nigeria, no constant electricity and piss poor healthcare services, ur using ur last generator fuel to create an alt account to diss......ur a pig
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 1:14am On Jun 28, 2013
kgr28: you are not nigerian Good for you!!

Don't mind the Phool, he's a full blooded Nigerian, trying to diss Ghana grin cheesy....but it's not working, who disses his own country like he's doing......

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by kgr28(m): 1:14am On Jun 28, 2013
Lolesttttt! They are on the great Ghana now!!!!
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 1:14am On Jun 28, 2013
Kingmojo:

U do know the pig is Nigerian tho ryt?
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 1:16am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

U dog.....I know the dude will come on here and prove himself, upon all the sufferings ur going through in Nigeria, no constant electricity and piss poor healthcare services, ur using ur last generator fuel to create an alt account to diss......ur a pig
what a shamelees he-goat,like there's constant power in ur area in accra,lol! As i'm typing this no light in accra,u slowpoke......go eat shit
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 1:17am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

U do know the pig is Nigerian tho ryt?
where's ur prove,shameless he-goat ?
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 1:17am On Jun 28, 2013
kgr28: Lolesttttt! They are on the great Ghana now!!!!

U have not the slightest idea how far Nigerians can go M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ brother, I don't know if its the constant generator fumes they've been inhaling....they'r the kings and queens of Blame Shifters Association (BSA)

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 1:17am On Jun 28, 2013
kgr28: you are not nigerian Good for you!!
good for me?? Pls come clear u south african negro
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by JeffPhoenix(m): 1:17am On Jun 28, 2013
[quote
author=collynzo2] Do you have constant electricity supply in Ghana? Go
and take care of the fire ravaging Accra which your useless authorities
have not been able to figure out for months.[/quote]
dude dont even go to the electricity area at alll..cause nigerias electricity is as wack a F....am a ghanaian but was born here I've lived in both countries for some yrs so I know whah am saying and solvn the fire incidents....shyt...have u solved boko haram, pdp crisis, corruption...stfu nd go to bed wai

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 28, 2013
its now officially glaring that this thread is been stretched to its limits

1 Like

Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by otumfour(m): 1:19am On Jun 28, 2013
Spoofpro0f: what a shamelees he-goat,like there's constant power in ur area in accra,lol! As i'm typing this no light in accra,u slowpoke......go eat shit

grin grin grin see, ur so dumb, u type Accra as if its some small community (that's like saying there's no fuel station in Abuja) grin, that's ur first giveaway and secondly, which part of Accra α̲̅я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ u?
Re: South-African Girls Arrested For Having Nigerian Friends by Spoofpro0f(m): 1:19am On Jun 28, 2013
otumfour:

U have not the slightest idea how far Nigerians can go M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ brother, I don't know if its the constant generator fumes they've been inhaling....they'r the kings and queens of Blame Shifters Association (BSA)
but bros u lies on niaraland is too much oh,no light here in my hood in accra since a day and an half ooh,alll around the neigbourhood,one can hear noise of generators and the fumes all into the air grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (31) (Reply)

INEC Releases Dates For 2019 Elections In Nigeria (Photo, Video) / Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses / Atiku's Crowd In Katsina Equivalent To 10 Full-Capacity Wembley Stadiums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.